π‹πŽπ•π„ π‰πŽππ„π’: π’π„π‘πˆ...

De pettynextdoor

Amber Patrice Riley is a 23 year old straight out of Los Angeles. She shares 5 year old Xiamara ChantaΓ© MoirΓ©... Mais

Should've Been
Can't Say I Never Loved You
Nothing Real Can Be Threatened
Here I Go Again
I'd Rather Not
Juicy Booty
Do You Remember Who You Were To Me
You Did This
Bad Decisions
Don't Take It Personal
Somebody Else
Colorblind
Burn One
Come Back Home To Me
My Love pt. 1
My Love Pt. 2
Girls Need Love Too
Daddy's Birthday
Sparks Will Fly
Help Her Grow
Intimacy
Moment 4 Life
Love Drougt
We Ain't Come This Far To Lose
Pretty Bird (Interlude)
I Heard Your Heartbeat
Be Alright
Candlelight
Let's Get Married
That's How You Like It
My Greatest Creation Was You
Epilogue
Sequel Coming Out!!!

You Fucking With A Rockstar

1.8K 80 5
De pettynextdoor

Feeling like Jimmy Hendrix's daughter right about now
He know he rolling with a star (yeah, yeah, yeah)
He wanna open up my car door (right)
I make these young boys have some morals (right)
He try to pop up where I'm at (right)
But I'm too busy chasing stacks (right)
I leave that love shit for the birds
Man fuck these haters, they the worst
I just got a check today, Ima spend it all up on some yeezy's
Ima buy the whole bar for my friends and then
We gon run the whole city like we usually do
You know
Cause now you fucking with a rockstar
I let you play on my guitar, play on my guitar, play on
And now you fucking with a rockstar
I let you play on my guitar, play on my guitar, play on, play on my guitar
Cause now you fucking with a rockstar
I let you play on my guitar, play on my guitar, play on
And now you fucking with a rockstar
I let you play on my guitar, play on my guitar, play on, play on my guitar
Amber's P.O.V.

Glee days in high school vs. Now

"When I say I'm tired, Ash. I miss my baby and my man so much. But I could really get used to this." I fell back on bed in our suite. We had just come back to the hotel for a quick nap before my interview with a very big company in the music industry.

We've only been in New York for 4 days now and I've been working nonstop. I barely get any sleep, but I love what I do, so it's cool. I've been going back and forth to executive meetings, this radio show I'm doing with Sway, day and nighttime talk show appearances, interviews about the album and personal life, plus photoshoots. Then right after I go home, I have to turn right back around to leave for Atlanta. I was getting ready to organize the dates for my tour for the next 6 months. And Ashley is my personal hairstylist and assistant. It was alot but nevertheless, I'm happy to be back working consistently making these shmoney moves and doing what I love.

"I miss my man too. But we getting to this bag right now. And we need to wake in an hour and 45 minutes. So when I say get up, get your ass up." She threw a pillow at me.

I sucked my teeth, getting comfortable in the bed. Always count on Ashley to talk shit, everyday. My phone started ringing and I already knew it was Xiamarion. I answered the phone so fast, almost dropped it.

"Hey baby!"

"Uh-uh don't start all that lovey dovey shit and nasty talking. I heard all of that shit from y'all lastnight, damn. I'm tryna take a nap here."

"Ash shut your ole hating ass up. Hey beautiful." He said making me smile.

"Where's Xiamara?"

"In the living room watching tv. I just finished helping her with homework. I'm finna did her a lil snack right now though."

"What you finna give my baby? I know your ass been letting up stay up late and eat whatever junk she wants while I'm gone." I raised my eyebrow.

"Nah babe. I've actually been keeping her on schedule. And she ain't had no junk food. Except some cookies lastnight, but we baked them together. I'm giving her carrots sticks and apples with peanut butter. I think I'm doing a pretty good job. All by myself."

"That's cause you don't want Amber to come home and beat that ass!" Ashley said laughed.

"Go call your boyfriend or something. I'm talking to my wifey. Anyways, baby what you got going on today?"

"This morning I did the radio show this morning, of course. Then, I did a mini meet and greet and signing in Brooklyn. And later I have my big interview with The Fader magazine."

"Awww shit, my baby doing big things. I'm proud of you. Next, we gon be stunting at the Met Gala together, but you gon be the superstar. You learned from the best baby."

"Nigga, I been a star. You new to this shit, I'm true to it. Remember that. The whole world basically watched me grow up."

"Oh right, I forgot your dad was like the Lil Wayne of  jazz music and you was the Reginae of family. My bad boo." He said tryna be sarcastic. Hating ass.

"This bitch more the Kylie Jenner of the family. And I been the before version."

"Hoe shutup! Everybody loved me. They forgot you was even apart of the family. You like Will and Jada's oldest son. Don't nobody know you."

"That's only cause you has your lil ass Disney show, and it got cancelled after 4 seasons." (A/N: good luck charlie joke. they're not the same person lol)

"Get her a ticket, sir! She's a fan, sir! I was never even on Disney bitch. Stop tryna be funny. Ole ugly ass."

"Folks say we look like twins, so I guess we both ugly."

"I know they fucking lying! Anyways, let me talk to my baby. I miss her lil smart mouth ass."

"Xiamara your mama's on the phone." He gave her the phone.

"Mommy I miss you!"

"I miss you too, ladybug. Are you being good for daddy?"

"Yup! But how come I can't come with you?"

"I'm working baby. I'll be home on Thursday, alright."

"Good. Because daddy can't cook. And I don't want pizza." She made a face at him.

"Oop, you know you can't cook when your 6 year old daughter saying she's tired of eating trash. Next."

"Aye I can cook. Don't do me like that. But baby when you get home, we gon need a home cooked meal."

"Why didn't you just go to our parents house? You know my mama cooked something. And I'm sure she doesn't want her grandbaby eating whatever the hell you over there making. Probably done almost burnt the house down tryna cook. Lord, my poor niece."

"You gon stop talking shit with your lil ass imaginary boyfriend you got. And she's keeping Xiamara tonight anyways. I gotta be in the studio working on this next album."

"At least I can get a good nights sleep knowing my child is safe and eating good. Mama never disappoints." I yawned looking at the time.

"You gon stop talking shit. Maybe y'all are twins cause that's all y'all do. But I'ma let you go. I know your ass sleepy."

"Mhm, very much. I love you ladybug! Bye baby!" I blew them a kiss before hanging up.

"Now, I can have some peace and quiet."

"Nigga shutup." I closed my eyes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat in the green room waiting for my interview to start. We had already finished the photshoot for my cover on the magazine. We were just taking a short break. My mama texted me telling me how proud she was, which made me feel good.

"Okay Amber, we're about to get started."

"Alright." I gave Ashley my phone and she fixed my hair a little.

"My name is London and I'll be your interview for today. I'm gonna be asking you some questions about your career and personal life and you answer them the best of your ability. I'm gonna stay behind the camera. When we publish the interview on YouTube, it's just gonna be you and your voice on screen."

"Okay. Cool." I got comfortable in my seat.

"First question, what was it like growing up in California?"

"It was pretty much amazing. I got to experience a lot of different things and see different things throughout out my childhood that most kids don't get to do. It wasn't all glitz and glamor like most people expect it to be, but it was home."

"What inspired you to be an actress/singer?"

"Um, I've been singing since I was about 2 years old. And my father taught me literally everything I know about music. It was his passion and it just got passed on to me. Now, as far as acting I've just always been in love with theatre and I knew that there was always more in me than just singing. So growing up, my parents put in alot of acting classes and I had vocal coaches as well. My mother would take me to auditions and I would participate in school plays and talent shows. So that's pretty much how my life has been from the start."

"So your father was the Elwin Riley, jazz musician. What was that like for you growing up?"

"Well, there always music playing in the house that's for sure. My dad would always take me and my sister to his band rehearsals and we would just listen to them play all night long. We actually learned how to play a few instruments as well. My sister was in band her entire middle school and high school years."

"Okay and in high school you were on the hit show Glee. Was high school normal for you while being a child star?"

"High school was pretty normal for me. I was like every other teenager in the world, I was dealing with my own problems and making a lot of bad decisions. The kids I went to school were mainly rich white kids, so I mean I wasn't really a big star to them. We were all the same in their eyes."

"What were some of the hardest moments in your career?"

"The hardest parts in my career were the early on stages when I first started. I've had plenty of people tell me no and being a kid hearing that, was a hard pill to swallow. Some days I wanted to just give up, but my parents were always there to lift me up. In Hollywood you have to have tough skin, even in your worst days. You have to believe in yourself and just keep pushing, eventually you'll get the yes you deserve."

"The world world know that you and Future were high school sweethearts and are still together now...so was it hard for you to balance your career, school, and a relationship?"

"Well I wouldn't say that it was hard to balance. I always put school and my career first, which he completely understood. And he was also going up in his career and doing his own things, so it always worked for us."

"I know that you two share a beautiful daughter together and you had her at a very young age. What was parenthood like for you guys and do you think it hindered you more from being bigger in your career than his?"

"Parenthood at such a young age was very hard for us. We had to learn real responsibility and that it wasn't just about us anymore. It was hard adjusting to a new baby of my own at 18, but we eventually we got the hang of things. We always had our parents there helping us and guiding us everyday. As far as my career, I chose to take a break from music and acting on my own. I wanted to always be there for my baby and build a strong bond with her before I started working consistently again. I wanted Future to live out his dreams and have the best of both worlds because in high school he always supported me through m entire career."

"Now, you guys had the whole big breakup 2 years ago and then your next relationship was with August Alsina. How would you describe you guys' relationship?"

"Um, me and August's relationship was really short, but we had a pretty good relationship. He was there when I just needed somebody to love on me momentarily. But I just didn't realize at the time that I needed to really fix things within myself and being in a relationship wasn't the best thing to do at that time. And also, I was still very much in love with Future. But it was fun while it lasted."

"Okay so before we end this interview, we're gonna start with a game of would you rather, adult version. You know we do this with all of the artists we interview."

"Yeah, that's cool." I smiled.

"Would you rather have a small get together with your celebrity friends or a private party with your celebrity crush?"

"Umm, I would have a small together with my friends. I don't really have a celebrity crush."

"Would you rather  be a character in an action packed thriller or a romantic comedy?"

"Definitely a romantic comedy. That way my character doesn't die." I laughed.

"Would you rather be able to talk on the phone with the love of your life everyday and not see or see them everyday and not be able to talk to each other?"

"Okay this one is kinda hard. Hmm...I'm gonna pick talking on the phone everyday."

"Would you rather spend the night with Drake or Rihanna?"

"I love Drake, that's like my big brother. But Rihanna because I mean, it's Rihanna."

"Alright last one, would you rather only put our one album that everyone listens to or a bunch of albums that nobody listens too?"

"That's pretty much impossible, but I'll live with my one album if people listen to it."

"Alright well that's the end of our time. Thank you for coming and giving us your time today."

"Thank you for having me."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thursday

"I see somebody missed me." I said as Xiamarion opened the car door. He was waiting on me outside with Xiamara.

I picked her up kissing her all over her face. I missed my babygirl. Xiamarion grabbed my suitcase out the trunk and we went inside the house. I plopped down on the bed, sighing. I had fun in New York but it felt so good to be back home with my family.

"You know I'm glad you're home now right?"

"Because you want somebody to cook for your ugly ass." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Besides that I missed holding you at night and watching you sleep." He kissed me.

"That sounds like a damn creep. But I missed you too, I guess."

"Tonight after Xiamara's sleep, I'ma run you a nice bubble with the scented candles you like, then it's just gon be you and me. I might even rub you down and give you a nice lil massage."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that. Look at you tryna be romantic and shit." I climbed on top of him bending down to kiss him some more.

"You gon make me put a baby inside you, keep playing."

"Uh-uh, I'm not getting pregnant no time soon. And you're not touching me either. Ole nasty ass."

"You like it though."

"I do. But at least let me enjoy my album being out and go on a few tours first. Then we can all the babies you want."

"Good. Cause once I get started, I ain't stopping." He slapped my ass.

"You know I love you right?" I grinded on him.

"I love you too baby. But you need to stop before you wake jr up." I rubbed my booty, kissing me. I moaned softly in his mouth.

"Ewwww!!!" Xiamara came in the room holding Syre and covering her eyes.

"Man, you stay cock blocking." Xiamarion sucked his teeth. I hit him in his chest.

"Nigga shutup. You know my baby missed me too. What's up ladybug?" I got off of him.

"I want you mommy. Let's go do girly stuff. Daddy you're it allowed to come." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Okay baby. Where you wanna go?"

"How you just gon come in here and take my woman away from me? Don't you got some puzzles or coloring books to do?"

"Leave my child alone. You will see me when we get back. Come on Xiamara." I grabbed my keys.

"Where y'all going?"

"We're gonna have a mommy and daughter spa day. You was finna leave me anyways."

"I wanted a lil quickie first." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"You and I both know ain't no such thing as a quickie for us. And we talked about this already. I told you I want to wait before we do that again."

"Look I'm sorry babe. I just can't control myself around you. And you kept playing too. Grinding on me and moaning and shit. What I'm supposed to do with his?" He signal towards his pants. This nigga was sitting there hard asf.

"You have hands, use them." I grabbed Xiamara hand leaving out.

"Amber you ain't shit for that!!"

"I love you!!!"

Comment/Vote

Amber's finally living her dream out to the fullest! 🥂🎉

Ashley & Amb stay talking shit! 🤦🏾‍♀️😂😂

What do y'all think about her interview and the questions they asked?? Too personal?? 🤔🤔

Xiamarion missed his baby. He was tryna get up in them guts!! 🗣🤭😉

Amber so wrong. How long y'all think she should make him wait?? 👀🧐

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

118K 3.1K 65
(Complete) Charlie's life is slowly spiraling out of control. Her mother is useless, her relationship with her boyfriend Gavin is a train wreck and t...
445K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
67.8K 719 42
She has a past that she's running from but when she finds him, she doesn't want to leave. She wants to stay with him forever and never leave his arms...
171K 1.4K 39
Y/n is Bryce hall's sister she has knows vinnie for all her life. Then had gone out for 1 and a half years until they split up. Y/n was in little mix...