Jim Moriarty x Reader

By BusyBeesKnees

You are on a trip to London, England. While you are there, you run into none other than Jim Moriarty himself... More

Chapter 1
AuThoRs noTe:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AuThoRs noTe 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
(PsssSSTt)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
AuThoRs noTe 3!!
Chapter 66
AuThoRS noTe 4:
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (🌚)
Quicc authors note:
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Authors note:
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Quick authors note!!
READER APPRECIATION TIME
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Conclusion:

Chapter 2

8K 298 105
By BusyBeesKnees

Note:

y/n= your name
—————

The man led you into an office, offered you a seat and then sat across from you. Within minutes, tea was brought in and set in front of you two.
The man watched you silently as you helped yourself to a cup, observing your every move. You hated that, you hated thinking that every single thing that you did was being monitored and calculated.

".... I'm y/n. What is this place?" You ask, looking around the room. There was nothing really abnormal to be found, except... this is an office. His office....? Shouldn't he have like... pictures... on his desk...? Of family or... something...?
Instead, there was just an empty desk with an apple on it, the handle of a knife sticking out the top. .. weird. The man followed your gaze and smiled, looking back at you immediately after.
"James Moriarty." He introduces. "But you can call me Jim. This place is... a business. More importantly, why are you here, y/n~?" He asks, looking at you inquisitively, the calm smile never wavering from his expression. You cough and turn your gaze from him; by the look in his eyes, he knows a lot more about you than he lets on.

"I... I don't know. I saw.. people in suits walking in and out of the building at a weird time of day... I wanted to know what for. See...? It's stupid. I.. sorry, I probably should've just— kept my curiosity to myself—" you backtrack quickly, shifting nervously. You sounded like a stalker or something... but your gaze settles on Jim again, as he calmly shakes his head in response.
"No, it's alright. Clever girl, you are. Noticing things that most people don't even care to see." He hums, his cool smile never faltering. Blinking repeatedly in surprise, you stare at him dumbfoundedly. You never really get compliments, especially not when it came to noticing things people don't care about. Usually people just say you're weird, or that you should keep your mouth shut and stop prodding around in things you have no business in. .... wait. WAIT. Recover!!! He's waiting for you to say something!!! Get a grip, y/n!!!

"I-I-I. .... ... I know." You reply, putting on fake confidence to sell your comment. ... however, it didn't really work, since you had stuttered, and also since. Well. There was probably about a full minute of silence after he complimented you while you tried to figure out what the hell just happened.

Jim chuckles in response, shaking his head.
".... look. Y/n. What we do here is... very complex. Only the best of the best work for me. It'll take some training, but... I believe you have a lot of potential. .... So. What do you say? Will you work for me~?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 764 21
Jim Moriarty has a secret. He craves the attention of the worlds only consulting detective, but he knows Sherlock would never spend time with him vol...
19.3K 355 42
I'll be writing for Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, and Jim Moriarty. {Requests closed} COMPLETED
121K 5.2K 28
[CONTAINS SMUT!] ❗️18+❗️ ~~~ Being the youngest Holmes was always quite the journey, especially when you didn't want to show off your talents, maybe...
4.3K 158 21
You start out as good. But, then you meet him. Jim Moriarty. He sees that darkness inside of you. The darkness you've tried so hard all of your life...