My HOT STEP-BROTHER || VKOOK...

By KookieBunz

Taehyung's parents were divorced when he was 10 years old because his dad cheated and was an abusive husband... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
T A G G E D ✔
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
❤NOT AN UPDATE❤
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
💙 V'S BLUE HAIR 💙
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
💜THANK YOU BABES💜
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》

《Chapter 13》

8.4K 320 46
By KookieBunz

Taehyung's POV

When I woke up, it was still kind of dark,So I looked at my phone and it read that it was already 5.00 am.

I was not sleepy anymore so I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After I wear my clothes which was only a large grey hoodie with a white shirt inside and I paired it with a black ripped jeans and I used my black timberlands.

When I checked the time, it was already 5.30 and mom would be awake by now.

I went downstairs and saw mom and Junghyuk eating breakfast.

"Good morning sweety! Have some breakfast." Mom said and handed me a plate.

"Good morning too, mom and Junghyuk." I said and Junghyuk just smiled at me.

"Taehyung, you know you don't have to call me by my name right? I will be your father soon, so just call me appa  or dad. Okay?" He said and I just nodded.

"Yeah, you should.. Well we wanted to tell you something last night but then you were already asleep and I know you will cry like a baby when I disturb you from your sleep." Mom said and I just chuckled

"What is it?" I said and drank

"Well the wedding will be advanced so it will be happening this Saturday!" Junghyuk said and I almost spit out my water to his face.

"Oh Wow! That's great then! I'm so happy for you guys!" I faked a smile. I just wish this is a dream.

"Anyways,Junghy- I mean dad, you are early today, do you have to go to work early?" I said

"Well yeah, I have an important meeting and your mom will just go with me okay?" I just nodded and finished my breakfast and drank a glass of water.

"What time will you be going to school?"Mom said.

"Maybe by 7.30, since we have to be at school by 8.00" I said and told my mom that she should get ready and I will wash the dishes.

After that, I went to the living room and turn on the TV and sat at the couch. I just use the sound of the TV for background music as I play my phone.

"Hyung?Dad?" I heard Jungkook calling from upstairs.

"Kookie, I'm right here in the living room."

"Oh! Good morning hyung!" He said as he went down the stairs. He was already dressed up and he was wearing a black hoodie, paired with a grey sweatpants and some Nike shoes.

"Good morning, to you too. Go and have your breakfast and after that, go take your things and we will be going to school." He nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Hyung!" Did you eat already??" I heard him shout from the kitchen. I answered back with a 'yeah'.

When he was done, he went back to the living room and he was about to sit beside me, I stopped him.

"Nope, you are not gonna relax here cuz we will be going now." I said and stood up while turning off the TV.

"Aish! Fine let's go now.." he said and grabbed his backpack while I grabbed mine.

~~~

On the way to school, I can feel Jungkook glancing at me every minute and I feel like he wants to tell me something.

I stopped the car when the light turned red.

"Okay, speak up." I said while still looking in front and at the corner of my eye,  I could see that he looked at me.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He said and now I looked at him in the eyes.

"Hey, from before you keep on glancing on me and I don't know if you want to say  something or not." I said and he sighed loudly.

"I'll tell you, just start driving the light turned green already." He said and broke the eye contact. I just nodded and started driving.

"Well, I just wanted to ask you if you heard the news already."

"About the wedding being held this Saturday? Well, mom and your dad told me this morning while eating breakfast.."

"Oh okay then, well you know our suits are customized that's why you need someone to measure your size...." he said while playing with his fingers.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Maybe I will do it after school. I'm gonna ask Jimin to help me." I said and he looked at me and what he said made me shook.

"You don't have to ask him, I can help you with that since my size is ready.." he said and I don't know if what I'm seeing is real but I can see his face red.

"Okay that's good, let's just do it after school" I said and he just nodded.

Finally we arrived school, after I parked the car,  we walked inside the building together since he waited for me.

When we entered the hall, people were looking at us and whispering to each other.

"Omygod! Is that new kid hanging out with the one and only, Kim Taehyung?"

"Lucky guy! I would do anything just to spend anything with hottie Taehyung."

"If that guy starts to do anything to MY Taehyung, I will snap his neck!"

I noticed Jungkook was taken back since I know he can hear the whispers as well.. And it's like, he didn't like the things that he heard. I didn't like that.

"Okay but can you all shut the fuck up and show some respect and not talk about someone when they are here?!

And if you dare lay a finger on Jungkook just because you think he is not good enough for me, I will make sure  that you will suffer, badly." I said and dragged Jungkook out of the hall, away from all the shocked students.

Since it was Wednesday, I don't have class on the first period and it seems like Jungkook doesn't even care if he misses his classes, I took him to him to the school's garden and sat on the bench.

I sighed loudly as I put my bag down. He then slowly sat beside me.

"I've been here for more than a month and I didn't know that you were popular in the school campus." He said and I could feel that he was nervous.

"Just relax, I just needed to chill. I didn't like on how they reacted towards you." I said and he looked at me.

"Its fine.. but w-what you said before.. is it true? That if they ever hurt me or do something to me, you will make them suffer badly?" He asked and he looked so cute cuz I can feel he was scared and trying not to stutter.

"Well, I just did that to scare them and not do anything bad but, if they don't listen, maybe they want me to do it the harder way." He just nodded.

"Hyung? Is it okay if you can tell me about the popular, scary, Kim Taehyung?" He asked again..

"Okay. Well, I am a sweet, bubbly person but once you trigger the other side of me, better hide cuz I really can't control my anger. That is why I always stay cute and happy cuz I'm too scared to let my other side take control.

I am popular because  I am one of the member of the best basketball team in the campus.. and there are a lot of people who had a crush on me.. even though they put their attention to me I don't want to be those other guys and be a playboy and stuffs.. that's not my thing anyways." I said and he looked so amazed and I just chuckled.

"Wow! Well I agree with you..be popular for the person who you really are and you don't need to be a playboy just to get all the popularity. If people dont like you then ignore them. It's not like it's the end of the world." He said and I smiled.

"But, Kookie, I'm sorry.. I know you have moved in for more than a month and as a hyung, I should have told you all about the things happening in school and the things that-" he cut me off.

"Hyung, you don't have to be sorry at all, and don't worry! I will just listen to you whenever you open up and I'm willing to wait,besides, we are just the same, and I know you are waiting for me to open up as well." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back and whispered a 'thank you.'

"Now, go take your books for the next period, I don't want you skipping classes!" I said and we both went to his locker.

_______________________________________

Annyeong readers!!

Sorry for not updating and school just started and I don't have the mood to wake up early so yeah 😞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1.1K 10
He was craving for to be loved Someone to cherish him Care him Love him Being together and having a family with his love was dream for Jungkook ...
48.6K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
258K 9.6K 30
[still under editing] In which Jeon Jungkook doesn't believe in love, thats why he hasn't gotten married yet. But that before he met Kim Taehyung, th...
556K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...