His Twin Sister (Naruto Fan-F...

By LightWolf46

"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have t... More

The Begining
Teams
The Bell Test
D Ranks more D Ranks ooh C Rank goodie.....The Spandex
The Journey to the Land Of Waves Begins
Kakashi seriously TREE'S?
Battle on the Bridge Zabuza Returns
Say What Now
Idiocy
Fighting, Training, Fighting this is my life for some reason
I Hate Snakes
Helping and Smiling
Damned Snakes
How Did Dad Manage All of These People
FINALLY TSUNDE
Why Me, Why Me, Why Me, WHY ME
Oh Look At That
Boring Then A Mission Then A Wolf?
What Now?
A Vision?
He's Back
Damn I Feel Useless
A Surprise
A Test of Teamwork and A Dumb Princess
Why Did This Have To Happen?
Character Introductions
Training and Forgivenes
Itachi if looks could kill
Why
Christmas Special
Flash Back to a Mission Part 1
Flash Back of a Mission Part 2
Kazekage
Nominations and Something else
What Now?
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams Part 2
Authors Note
Ohayo Leaf I'm Back
Why the hell am I here?
The Bell Test. Take 2
Naruto becomes Hokage
Untitled
Training and My Dream
Untitled Part 46
Epilogue

Oh Come On

550 16 0
By LightWolf46

-The Next Day-

Kayla's POV

I walk up the steps to the Hokage meeting room and I walk in and I sit down in my seat ignoring the stares I'm getting from everyone.

"She's on time for the first time in a while." Shizune says surprised.

"Can we just start the meeting?" I ask them.

"Hai." Everyone says and we start the meeting.

I glance at the seat next to me to see a different Uchiha and I just wait for a while until.

"Ok now to discuss the academy students and their new Jonin teachers." Lady Tsunde says to everyone.

"If I become a Jonin Teacher will I still have to attend these boring meetings?" I ask her.

"For one you just miss picking fights with Itachi over stupid stuff and for two no you have to keep attending these meetings." Lady Tsunde says to me sternly.

"Fine I don't have a choice anyway. I already chose the kids I want on my team." I say to her.

Everyone just stares at me while thinking.

I sigh. "The Hyuga boy, the Uchiha boy that kind of looks like how Sasuke used to and the Akiba girl with the purple hair that kind of looks like Anko." I say to them "Kohaku the Hyuga and I think Daku was the Uchiha and Hotaru was the Akiba girl." I say to them.

"She was early and got first pick too." Most of the Jonin say surprised.

"I can hear you." I say to them and they freeze and shut up.

"Ok they are yours and nice job being on time for once." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"If that's all, I have to do a few things today." I say to her.

"That's all for today." Lady Tsunde says. "Dismissed."

I get up and I walk out and I run down the hall ways and I jump down the stairs and I jump over some Genin at the bottom and I run to the market area and I stop and look around. "I need groceries. I don't have any food at all at home." I mutter and I pick up some stuff for dango and ramen since I can't make anything else and I walk back to my place and I see Yuzuki sleeping outside the door on the sidewalk and I smile slightly and I open the door and I walk in and I leave the door open and I put the groceries away.

I walk to my bathroom and I strip and I take a warm shower and I get out and I put on a different outfit than what I usually wear. I put on a sleeveless fishnet shirt on, I put a whit tank top over it and I put on my black shorts and I put on a black skirt that ends above my knee's and I put my ninja weapons pouch on my right leg. I put on my pouch that I keep my stuff in on with my Jonin flack jacket and I attach the pouch on the inside of the flack jacket on the back and I put on black ninja sandals that end above my calves but below my knee.

I put my black ninja head band cloth on with the metal plate with the symbol on my forehead and I put on black metal plated gloves on and I walk out with my old clothes and I walk to my room and I gather up all my clothes that are dirty and I throw them in a bin and I put it under my bed and I walk out of my room after grabbing a book and I walk to the kitchen and I set a bowl of food for Yuzuki out on the floor next to me and I make some ramen and I take the food bowl for Yuzuki out to her while I carry my ramen.

"When did you get back?" Yuzuki asks as I sit next her.

"About an hour ago. Also like my new clothing?" I ask her.

"You seem to be revealing more." Yuzuki says to me.

"Its spring and really hot out. I had no choice but to get a different style of clothing so I don't die of heat stroke." I say to her and I start eating my ramen.

"So did you hear that Ichiraku's is no longer selling ramen?" Yuzuki asks.

"For the past 4 years now." I say to her.

"I just found out." Yuzuki says to me as she eats.

I shrug and I finish my ramen and I put my bowl next to me. "Well I will leave the door open. Come in when your finished." I say to her and I get up and I grab my bowl and I walk in and I put my bowl in the sink and I grab my brush out of my pouch and I brush my hair out and Yuzuki comes in and I grab her hair brush and I brush her out and I smirk.

"Lets go." Yuzuki says to me.

We walk out of the house and I close the door behind me and I put the key in my pouch and we walk to the academy talking about stuff.

"Watch out for attacking erasers." Yuzuki says to me with a bark of laughter.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah right." I say and open the door and an eraser falls on my head. "Again?" I ask and Yuzuki barks in laughter.

"I GOT OUR JONIN."

"Who'd you get?" I ask behind him with a smirk.

Everyone but Yuzuki freezes.

I laugh a little and I jump down the stairs to the front of the class room. "Alright Roof in five minutes." I say to them and me and Yuzuki walk out and we run down the hallway to the stairs and I jump up them with Yuzuki behind me and we stand next to the ledge.

"You could have flash stepped." Yuzuki says to me.

"Yeah but I liked running through the hallways. It felt like I was a academy student again." I say to her with a smile.

"Your becoming an old lady." Yuzuki says to me.

I roll my eyes playfully. "I'm almost 20, so I'm not old yet. Wanna know old? Its the advisors of the villages." I say to her with a small shiver.

"Those guys can be jerks." Yuzuki says to me. "I don't care if they are old. They are not wise."

I laugh a bit. "True, true. I agree." I say to her and the new genin sit down in front of me on the steps.

"We should ask Naruto to get new advisors for the village when he becomes Hokage." Yuzuki says to me.

"Totally, I hate it that they think they can do whatever they please to Lady Princess. She eventually gets pissed and then takes it out on me and Shizune." I say to Yuzuki with my arms crossed. "Anyways Yuzuki is anyone coming through the gates I can't tell." I ask her.

"No, but Izumo and Kotesu are asleep, as usual." Yuzuki says to me.

"Good." I turn to the Genin. "So, names and likes, dislikes, hobbies then dreams." I point to the hyuga boy.

"Fine, my name is Kohaku Hyuga, and I don't feel like saying anything else." Kohaku says to me.

"Hey Sensei why don't you introduce your self." Hotaru says to me.

I just shrug. "Alright. My name is Kayla Uzumaki-Namikaze. I have my likes and dislikes. My hobbies are none of your business and my dream for the future is something I can't achieve since the person I wanted to fight for Head ANBU is dead. There now Hotaru you go." I say to her.

"Well my name is Hotaru Akiba. My likes are wolves, and someone from my year. My dislikes are anything sweet. My hobbies are training and more stuff than that. My dream is to be a successful Shinobi and die in action as a hero." Hotaru says to us.

I nod. "That's a good way to die. Just make sure you die protecting the Leaf Village." I say to her.

"I will." She says to me.

"My name is Daku Uchiha. I'm not very fond of fan girls I only like a few things." He glances at Hotaru briefly. "My hobbies are none of your business and neither is my dream." Daku says to me.

I jump up and down a few times. "AN UHCIHA HAS EMOTIONS." I yell jumping up and down. "IN YOUR FACE SASUKE." I yell.

"Why would you speak like that to the head of my clan?" Daku asks.

I grin. "Hey Yuzuki who wants to bet Sasuke heard that." I say to her.

"You were saying?"

I grin and I turn around and I look up at him. "Why don't you ever show any emotions." I say to him.

"Did she forget about us?" Hotaru asks.

"Sir." Daku says to him.

Sasuke smirks. "Why don't you have any manners while talking to head of a clan?" Sasuke asks me.

"Because for one we are friends. For two, I know everyone in the village." I say to him. "Also, how is it that you are actually saying words and not your usual Hn." I say to him.

"Hn." He says to me with a smirk.

I punch him off the building with a smirk. "Hn isn't a word. But you got lucky that I don't feel like doing any serious damage." I say to him.

"Lord Sasuke are you ok?" Daku asks peering over the edge.

I roll my eyes. "That wasn't Sasuke. Just one of his clones." I say to him. "Now sit your asses down." I say to the three of them and they immediately obey me and sit down.

"Training ground 11 is where we meet for your first mission." I say to them.

"But what kind of mission?" Hotaru asks.

I smirk with my arms crossed. "A survival one."

"Your pure evil Kayla." Yuzuki says to me.

"But we did those in the academy." Kohaku says to me and Hoatru and Daku nod in agreement.

I just stare at them with an evil glint in my eyes. "Not this kind. You see if I told you about it you would be scared out of your mind." I say to them.

"We can handle it." Daku says to me.

"You see for this test only three teams will make it and become Genin. So 66% of your year is getting sent back to the academy for another year." I say to them chuckling evilly.

"Your evil. Pure evil." Kakashi says to me jumping up on the ledge.

"I know. But hey you did the same with my brother, Sasuke and Sakura." I say to him while I look at my students.

"She's not even fazed that, that guy just appeared out of nowhere." Hotaru says to Daku and Kohaku.

"Anyways, Kakashi why are you here?" I ask him.

"You see, Lady Tsunde wants you and your ignoring the bird in the sky that's calling you." Kakashi says to me.

I look up and see the bird. "Is that so. Alright you guys are dismissed." I say to them. "Also don't eat breakfast tomorrow or you will puke and be at training ground 11 my 5 am." I say to them. "Yuzuki, you can do whatever." I say to her.

"I'll be with Akamaru then." She says to me.

"Alright, I'll come get you later." I say to her and I jump off the roof and I run down the streets as I run through a few puddles and I jump up into the Hokage room and I stand in front of Lady Tsunde. "Yes?" I ask her.

"I'm heading out of the village for a few days and I need you to come with me." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Fine, I'll just tell my students that I will be back after a few days to test them." I say to her.

"We will be heading to the Sand then the Stone." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"I have to come since I'm your guard any way." I shrug and I jump out the window and lucky for me I see all three of my students walking together. "YOU THREE." I yell on the roof.

They look at me in surprise.

I jump down. "I'm not gonna be able to train you guys for a while since this is unknown to everyone but Naruto and the neighboring countries but I am the Hokage's guard and I'm gonna be gone for a while since Lady Princess needs to do some out of village stuff." I say to them.

"Why don't you take us with you?" Hotaru asks.

"Sorry but Lady Princess doesn't deal with kids on missions. I learned that from experience." I say to them.

"SENSEI." I hear down the road.

I turn around. "Eh? Isamu, Yuki even you Yoru?" I ask.

"Hey Sensei who are they?" Yuki asks.

"For one you guys can call me Kayla. I'm not your sensei anymore. Your ANBU now. For two I got assigned to lead another group of Genin and I haven't given them their test yet." I say to them.

Yuki and Isamu grin and Yoru just nods. "We won't tell them if your doing the same test." They say to me.

I grin at them. "Good, now I have to be off and pick up Yuzuki and then head to the gates." I say to them.

"Alright see ya later Kayla-Sensei." Yuki says to me.

"Bye Kayla-Sensei." Yoru and Isamu say to me.

I run to the Inuzuka compound and I see Yuzuki with Hana and I walk over.

"Already?" Yuzuki asks.

"Yeah Lady Princess needs us for a mission." I say to her.

"Here Mom wanted me to give this to you." Hana says and hands me a small box.

I stare at it confused. "Where is she?"

"On a mission." Hana says to me.

I nod and I put it in my pouch. "I'll open this later when I have the chance during the mission." I say to her.

"Alright." Hana says to me.

Me and Yuzuki run to the gates and I see Lady Tsunde with Shizune and I see the advisors talking her and I groan silently and we walk over.

"Ohayo Minna." I say to them.

"Princess Tsunde, is it wise to take her on this mission?" The old bag asks.

"Yes it is." Lady Tsunde says getting angry.

"If your talking about me" I trail off.

"Come on Shizune, Kayla." Lady Tsunde says to us.

"Hai." We say and Yuzuki just nods.

The advisors glare at me.

I glance at them out of the corner of my eye and I walk out of the village but not before I heard something.

"Stupid kid thinks she can be Princess Tsunde's guard." The old bags say.

"I can hear you." I say to them.

"Then what did we say." They say to me smugly.

"If you want me to repeat what you said then I will. 'Stupid kid thinks she can be Princess Tsunde's guard.' I said it word for word." I say to them not turning to face them.

I glance at Lady Tsunde to see her shaking in anger.

"Don't Lady Princess, I'm used to insults. I may not look it but I have handled more stuff than almost anyone can imagine." I say to her.

"Your gonna put up with this?" Shizune asks me.

I turn to face Lady Tsunde and Shizune. "I don't care about what people think of me." I say to them.

"You shouldn't have to put up with this. Your still young." Lady Tsunde says to me shaking in anger.

"So nothing affects you huh? Well your hair color is awful. You can't hope to be as good as your parents." The female bag says to me.

"Lady Tsunde do I have permission to kill them?" I ask her ticked off.

"No." She says to me.

"Fine. Then how about I tell you advisors something? Your stupid. You piss people off and you blame other people for your mistakes. You think you can get away with everything even verbally abusing people like me. I don't care about your sorry existence because you piss me off." I say to them and my hair rises up and starts flying around.

They glare at me. "Your nothing like your parents your more like a demon." They say to me.

I walk over to them. "You old bags are just upset that you got old and can't fight cause your weak now. You are just upset that my parents are dead and me and my brother look like copies of them Your just upset that you can't control people like me. You hate it that I am stronger than you so you purposely insult me." I say to them pissed beyond belief. "You have pissed me off and I don't think you want to stick around if you know what I'm capable of when I'm pissed." I say to them.

They look at me scared and they walk away as fast as possible.

I close my eyes and I breath in and out a few times and my hair drops back down.

"And this is why I chose you to be my guard." Lady Tsunde says with a smirk. "You have the blood of your mother and father in you."

I shrug and walk over. "Lets get going before I break something." I say to her.

"You ok Kayla?" Yuzuki asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say to her with a small smile. "Just wished I could have punched those old bags." I say to her.

"What has happened to you?" Lady Tsunde asks me. "And how can you continue smiling?"

I shrug. "Most people have family's me and Naruto lost ours a while back and before that when me and Naruto were only a about 2 years old when we walked around the village up to now we have been insulted by almost everyone for stuff that happened in the past. I just let the villagers insult me since I can't exactly hurt them because I'm supposed to protect them. Of course that didn't stop me when I was an academy student and Naruto got picked on and I did to." I smile slightly and I look at the sky as we walk. "How can I continue to smile? Its because even though I have been through a lot of stuff nothing can break my spirit. No insult could break it and no abuse can either. But only one thing can and that is seeing everyone I care about die." I say to them with a serious tone.

"Why haven't you told me about this?" Lady Tsunde asks.

I shrug. "I've been dealing with this for years. So the Sand Village first?" I ask her.

"Yeah." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Alright."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
99.7K 4.1K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...
31K 701 27
I'm Naruto Uzumaki's younger twin sister that he doesn't know about because I was sent away from the Leaf Village for my own protection, I live in th...
5.5K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...