UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS ♥

By Sheena4372

Join hands to get onto a rollercoaster ride....explore two hearts tethered together in the bond of love... More

PROLOGUE
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16 "LAST CHAPTER"
EPILOGUE

PART-11

24 1 0
By Sheena4372

Uncontrollably Yours 11

UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS....

PART-11

The evening set in as she stood watching the sunset leaving behind its colours over the western sky with a promise to be there the next day again. Adhiraj came up to her with two cups of coffee as he handed her one and sipped in from his mug.

"I met him today at the lounge " she said...

He stopped as he looked at her. He could still see her love for Nirvaan...

"Oh...did you talk?" He asked...

"Talk? Do you think there is anything left to talk?"

He nodded...

"Adhiraj...i loved him a way too much. .but what he did..."

"I love you"

He quickly mumbled as she looked at him astound. The evening had set in by then as they stood facing each other near the window pane.

.............

"Ashika...daughter"

Ashika's mother walked up to her once she was back home. She embraced her daughter as Mrs. Malhotra said...

"Ashika...your parents came to take you home"

"What?" Ashika asked shocked...

"Whats wrong daughter?"

"Dont worry your daughter just loves Nirvaan a way too much that she does not want to go home for her brother's wedding" Mrs. Malhotra smiled...

"Hehe you are right Mrs. Malhotra. .i see that my daughter is too happy" her mother said...

..............

"So bhai is getting married?" She asked excited as they were packing in her room...

"Yeah...and we came to take you at least for two weeks" her mother said. .

She thought for a moment about the confession she made atthe Church...a pain swept her away as she remembers what the father asked her to do to repay her deed...

"Ashika i think we must leave now"

"Uh...yeah...lets go"

She texted Nirvaan about leaving home while she went away with a heavy heart

.................

"Adhiraj.. "

"Yea.. i love you like truly. Madly in love with you..." He said...

"You know this aint possible.."

"Why not? Dont you think you must let yourself a chance to live happily?" He asked...

She turned to leave when he held her hand. Keeping the cup aside from her hand he pulled her closer as she looked on...deeper into those round black eyes...that she believed could make her go weak...

"I know you are still stuck there somewhere the barriers are chaining you up...your heart is tied up with his thoughts...no matter how you try to free yourself...it just tightens up the more you try to fight with those chains...but i want to melt those chains with my love for you...I really love you Raina Rai"

He ended his words as she stared at him endlessly. He held onto her hand and said...

"I promise to wait for you...i will return to you as the one who loves you only on the day when you too will accept me... wholeheartedly..."

He smiled as he left her place. She watched him go as she turned to face the sky. Her hold over the railing tightened as she walked directly to her room and took out the box of memories that are her only solace...

"How will i take even the slightest move towards someone else when you are still residing there just like a huge rock that wont move. I am too stupid i guess to love you this way, to believe in you when all that you gifted me was just sempiternal pain..."

She cried embracing the box as she cried herself to sleep...

..................

It was late that morning when Nirvaan woke up alone after a long break of two weeks. He stood by the balcony and looked away. The city just woke up yet it felt like it never slept the previous night...

His phone rang as he saw it was Ashika. He answered the call as she spoke up from the other end...

"Good morning husband..."

He smiled a bit...

"Good morning..." He answered...

"So woke up?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay .."

"What are you doing today?"

"Nothing much busy with wedding preparations.."

"Can we meet today?"

She was speechless for a brief time as she said...

"Why not...sure"

"6 pm...be ready in the dress i sent you..."

"Dress.."

"Will reach you sooner than me"

He disconnected as she smiled. Soon by 11 am she received the courier as she went upstairs.. opening the package she found a beautiful black gown with a pair of silver earrings. She smiled adoring it completely as she texted him of having received the gift.

.....................

The time finally arrived as she was all set to leave. He was right there as he took her on a ride away from the voices of the city behind them. About half an hour later they were seated by the beach side restuarant of bamboo theme. They took a little hut as their order was served in that cabin. Ashika felt really happy this time...a huge load of letting him know the truth suddenly subsided. She was a way too lost in what was going on at that moment of time.

"Ashika i know this is surprising ..this is special to you i really understand but this was important...now that we are married lets just start with simple friendship...let us just go on with the flow"

She smiled as she squeezed his hand and answered...

"I love you.. all i need is you next to me...nothing more...nothing less"

He smiled back...

A soft music was playing outside as they came out while all the couples joined over the stage. She too wanted it to happen as he understood her wishes and asked her hand. She happily gave in as he held her closer by her waist and started swaying themselves to the soft melliflous music being playing in the background.

She stared at him all this time as she quickly pecked his lips and looked away. He was surprised but let it go as the two were enjoying the time together.

"Thanks"

She said while he dropped her at her place.

"Goodnight...you must go in now...lets meet tomorrow at the mehendi ceremony"

She nodded with a smile...

"Um Ashika"

"Yes" she smiled.

He walked over to her as he said...

"I will be here early. Dress up like i want you to see"

She nodded with happiness as she went in. He sighed as his heart was still in a new try. A try to change her into the woman he loved. He was trying to change Ashika into Raina...but may be finding her in Ashika was going to be a tougher game.

..................

"I don't understand where to start...its just a mess"

Raina sighed falling down over the floor . Her new flat was all a mess...thanks to Adhiraj who instead of helping her created it ...

"Raina...lets just have pizza what say" he suggested...

"Uhm it will work for me but who willclean this mess?" She asked...

"Me..."

He made her sit over the couch as he ordered two pizzas and placed the order.

He sat next to heras he poured the 5th cup of tea. She smiled taking it as the morning energy wasrestored once again. Though things were tough for them...still they found happiness in each other. She was happy though it made her cry yesterday when he let out his feelings to her...

"Raina..."

"Yea"

She looked back at him..

"I am ready to wait...no matter what"

She withdrew her gaze walking apart...the void in her heart disturbed her again as she missed him a way too well ...that she is not able to verbalize..

© Sheena ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 618 8
Two friends who knew each other inside out, were made to get into the knot of marriage. They realize later though, what they felt for each other was...
16 1 6
Two people can come together and love each other to where there's such a powerful connection being in love feels like a breeze of fresh air.
23.7K 1.7K 22
A STORY OF FRIENDSHIP.
129 3 1
Lin gets caught up in a new romance but it isn't plain sailing.