PART-7

Uncontrollably Yours 7

UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS ....

PART-7

He was adamant this time to take her along with him. He was a way too garrulous that day deciding to take her along no matter what.

"Lets just get married Raina whats the problem?" He said...

"Nirvaan I have great things to do here"

"So what you can come back when you want...i wont stop you i promise" he said...

"But Ashika?" She asked...

He stopped for a moment and thought about it. Ashika there was waiting for him, he knew she wont be happy to know that he couldnt be hers...

"Nirvaan...it was her who made it tempting for me to call you here and talk to you regarding your decisions..." She said...

"What?"

He didn't expect her to do something as such. He was thankful that because of her Raina was back in his life. A whole week passed by...winters were arriving in Paris with the onset of September when the whole of the city was painted in shades of yellow, red and orange. She sat by her window and looked outside at those crisp leaves falling over the ground. She smiled as he came with two cups of coffee...

"Thanks" she smiled as he handed her a mug...

"So...what have you thought of? Are you coming with me this time?" He asked sipping in his coffee...

The strong aroma filled her nostrils. She inhaled it and smiled. It was like filling up her heart and mind with new blissful feelings...

"I think i am ready to come with you" she smiled...

"What? I mean are you like serious?" He could not believe what he just heard...

"Yes Nirvaan...i lost you once...now that we are here together i realised what i was lacking in my life..." She said...

He moved a bit closer as he whispered...

"I love you"

With it he locked his lips with hers as thefall leaves were flowing over the ground once again with the slight wind.. with everything turning yellow their love changed its colour too...thoseblack days were over and for Raina where life with him was like walking on eggshells got its new destination...

That winter they were together at the hill station of Shimla...and were to go backto Ahmedabad jn 4 days..

"Why this plan Nirvaan ? I mean we could have directly went home from Paris..."