PART-1

Uncontrollably Yours 1

## UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS....

PART-1> :

The alarm placed right next to the side table of the bed rang up disturbing the serene silence of another day. She let out one hand off the quilt as she sat up still with her eyes closed. Next to her Nirvaan was still asleep turning his face away from her. She sighed as she shook him lazily and spoke up ruffling his curly black short hairs...

“Its morning again baby...wake up...” she kissed his forehead as he slowly turned towards her and held her closer by her petite sculpture...

“Lets not wake up today...” he said as he still had his eyes closed...

“Nirvaan, its your day today...wake up...”

After lot of trials he was finally awake as he lazily walked towards the bathroom and Raina...walked over to the balcony with her brush...

Raina and Nirvaan were like made for each other. Destiny tied their knots in such a way that they have been together since college days. Same college, same university and now they even shared the same flat in the same city. Paris.... the two room flat was much expensive at a place like Paris....the city of love. She was a columnist to a well known magazine there while he was in a company business. Both earned well....nothing came between them ever, not even fights. But will this relationship be this simple and solved forever? ....

“Did you check my column yesterday?” she asked as they sat for breakfast with him busy in the newspaper...

“No....i will for sure when I get time...”

“Do tell me how it is...” she smiled...

He smiled back as his phone started ringing that very moment as he excused himself and answered it...

“Yes....no please, I will talk to you once I get over from work.. You need to understand I am quite busy, I don’t have time for all these...”

He hung up as he came back...

“Who was it?”

“Mom...” he said munching the toast...

“Again? Its about Ashika right?” she asked,

Ashika was his childhood friend who thought Nirvaan to be her husband just like her parents and his parents thought of. She was madly in love with him and now when his mother knows about Raina she still insists him to change his mind for Neha...

“Uhm yeah” he said after a long pause...

Raina stood up this time as he looked up at her. She was frustrated over the fact that his mother is always in a try to make them apart when she knows well that how Raina means a great importance in her son’s life...