PART-4

Uncontrollably Yours 4

## UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS....

PART-4:

:::::: AHMEDABAD ::::::

"Sir the agreement is ready..."

Mr. Ahuja spoke up bringing Nirvaan back from his cloud of thoughts that were turning grey...

"Oh yeah...okay...so where did they settle the next meeting??" He asked...

"Sir...its.. ,"

"Its?"

"Paris"

He was speechless this time...

"Paris?"

"Yeah...sir i am sorry but we cannot even change it and it's important to have this" he said...

Nirvaan thought for a moment. He knew that its importance is a way too much for his company...he also thought not to meet her as Paris itself was too busy...no one could meet you up there in coincidence. He thought for sometime as he said...

"I am...ready..."

Mr. Ahuja nodded and walked out followed by Ashika who came inside...

"All okay Nirvaan?"she asked...

"Um yes...have a seat"

"Thanks..."

She sat there and watched him. He seemed to be lost somewhere else.

"I guess something is bothering you greatly" she said...

"Uh? Oh no nothing. Its work...umm" he said withdrawing his eyes from hers...

She held onto his hand and spoke up...

"Its okay you can tell me" she smiled, he smiled back...

"I have to go to Paris for the next deal. The delegates wants to meet me" he said...

She could sense his fear in his voice.

"Umm... Nirvaan..."

"Yeah"

"Would you mind taking me too since we are business partners"

He smiled. She knew it was something comforting to say. He nodded thanking her as immediately as he handed her the details of his flight and also the files. She was happy that at least this time she could be of some help for him.

......................

"Is it necessary? I dont want you to face that girl" Mrs. Malhotra said...