PART-11

Uncontrollably Yours 11

UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS....

PART-11

The evening set in as she stood watching the sunset leaving behind its colours over the western sky with a promise to be there the next day again. Adhiraj came up to her with two cups of coffee as he handed her one and sipped in from his mug.

"I met him today at the lounge " she said...

He stopped as he looked at her. He could still see her love for Nirvaan...

"Oh...did you talk?" He asked...

"Talk? Do you think there is anything left to talk?"

He nodded...

"Adhiraj...i loved him a way too much. .but what he did..."

"I love you"

He quickly mumbled as she looked at him astound. The evening had set in by then as they stood facing each other near the window pane.

.............

"Ashika...daughter"

Ashika's mother walked up to her once she was back home. She embraced her daughter as Mrs. Malhotra said...

"Ashika...your parents came to take you home"

"What?" Ashika asked shocked...

"Whats wrong daughter?"

"Dont worry your daughter just loves Nirvaan a way too much that she does not want to go home for her brother's wedding" Mrs. Malhotra smiled...

"Hehe you are right Mrs. Malhotra. .i see that my daughter is too happy" her mother said...

..............

"So bhai is getting married?" She asked excited as they were packing in her room...

"Yeah...and we came to take you at least for two weeks" her mother said. .

She thought for a moment about the confession she made atthe Church...a pain swept her away as she remembers what the father asked her to do to repay her deed...

"Ashika i think we must leave now"

"Uh...yeah...lets go"

She texted Nirvaan about leaving home while she went away with a heavy heart

.................

"Adhiraj.. "

"Yea.. i love you like truly. Madly in love with you..." He said...

"You know this aint possible.."

"Why not? Dont you think you must let yourself a chance to live happily?" He asked...

She turned to leave when he held her hand. Keeping the cup aside from her hand he pulled her closer as she looked on...deeper into those round black eyes...that she believed could make her go weak...

"I know you are still stuck there somewhere the barriers are chaining you up...your heart is tied up with his thoughts...no matter how you try to free yourself...it just tightens up the more you try to fight with those chains...but i want to melt those chains with my love for you...I really love you Raina Rai"

He ended his words as she stared at him endlessly. He held onto her hand and said...

"I promise to wait for you...i will return to you as the one who loves you only on the day when you too will accept me... wholeheartedly..."