PART-3

Uncontrollably Yours 3

## UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS....

PART-3:

:::::::::PARIS:::::::

The internal rang up as someone turned and answered the call. Noting something on the notepad the person kept the phone back as she walked upstairs. She knocked at the door twice as a person came out. Fair, tall with beard covering his face in a French style. He folded up his sleeves as he went through the file and spoke up...

"Make the arrangements ready for the press meet and gather all the members downstairs...mam will reach on time" he said...in his English accent...

"But Joseph...the members will want her "

"Sophia do as i say...okay? I dont want any kind of disturbance just handle everything for mam..."

Sophia nodded as she walked downstairs. She made the arrangements for the press meet and waited for the members to arrive. In the meanwhile Joseph read out everything that were important marking them as he finally descended the stairway..he checked the time as he himself greeted the press and the team....

"Good morning everyone...thank you for making some time in your busy schedule to come here...Raina Mam will soon be here but till then let me talk about the main agenda..."

"Sir whats the new book all about? I heard she is an Indian who have been here since around 5 years now" a person said...

"Do you know here since that long time ?"

He smiled...

"Well the book, i am not allowed to speak a lot on her book but yes i know here since 2 years now. She published her first book under my publications and unfortunately its released now after waiting for a year..."

"So sir is the person referred to in Uncontrollably Yours ...is that you..?"

"Um no...we are just friends... honestly I don't know about what the book is about" they laughed...

Just then Sophia handed him the phone as he excused himself to a corner...

"Where are you? All are waiting for you...they want to know about your book" he said...

"What? But Raina....hey..."

The call disconnected as he had to handle the situation as she asked him to do...

"Uhm sorry for your valuable time but...there was a call and she said that....she cant be here today"

"What do you mean Mr. Stevens" the head authority spokeup...