PART-15

He waited till she actually heads out to meet the person she was talking to on phone that afternoon....the evening set in and he went out just to pull her out of the den. As expected Ashika walked out hiding from everyone as he saw her leave while he waited at the road keeping a vigilant eye on her. Once she was finally gone he secretly followed her all along the way.

________________________

"I am quite in a state of distress these days....the more I try to walk out of the bounds I am forced upon by situations, the more entangled they tend to become to wind me up amidst those strong chains...Genuinely speaking I kind of love this boundary...being with him was something that I yearned for since days...I don't understand when this will be over but as of now all I wish for is just to be here as a captive for him....forever..."

She closed her diary signing up below the short para she wrote. Standing by the window side she looked outside...it was a moonlit night and the moon shined making everything out there shimmer in its glow. She always loved this kind of nights, it kind of soothed her and even now she could feel herself being relieved by the kind of anxiety she is in. The lady and her husband were like a family to Nirvaan and they made sure Raina too felt the same among them...

"Raina...come have some tea.." the lady called her...

"Yeah...coming di..."

She went out and joined them in the dining room. The lady spoke up breaking the eerie silence filling up the room...

"Since how long do you both know each other?"

Raina smiled as she answered...

"Its been too long, we know each other since we were in our graduation years, luckily we got placed in the same city for the job though with differences in priorities made us stand here..." she said with a deep suspiration...

"But don't worry you never know what destiny have in store for you, maybe this time you are meeting each other just to be together for eternity.." she smiled...

Raina thought for a moment as she lost herself in deep thoughts...

_________________________

The car stopped at a distance as Nirvaan kept an eye on her by being inside his car itself. She walked out covering her face with a scarf as he saw a tall guy walking up to her....they went inside a cottage as he too hurried up and went closer. Standing outside the house he tried listening to their talks...

"Whats the matter that you called me at this hour?" he asked...

"Where is Raina...? You know well that Nirvaan took her away., I cannot ask him directly but what are you doing?" She fumed with anger over the man...

Nirvaan tried to peek inside but all he could see was a bracelet with black beads...

"What do you think he will answer me directly? No Ashika...just like you I am bound up as well....we are helpless in one way or the other..."

"I don't know about all that do something or everything gets ruined...we cannot wait for a long time we need to give this game a conclusion before Nirvaan finds out everything regarding us...Do you understand?" she asked....her voice seemed clear to Nirvaan that something big was under the covers....he needs to find it out before they find Raina...

"I totally get it, till then let us not meet....we cannot meet this way out here....if anyone gets to know it we are finished....we already killed a person we cannot take a risk," he said...

"You are right...Nirvaan must never know that I was the one who made his bride run away on the wedding night...that you were the one because of whom Hemant died even though you just landed here...." she smiled in victory...