PART-16 "LAST CHAPTER"

"I knew you would love this place"

He said standing right next to her as the tranquility resting at the offing hit her hard. The waves washed her off her feet and carried her away to somewhere too naive for her...yet she loved being here...

"When did i say that?" She asked fixing her gaze at him.

"You know well how we bond together so well" he smiled...

"We?"

He got a bit closer and whispered near her ears...

"Me and your beats"

She blushed as he spoke up...

"Keep on smiling...it suits you like always"

The two of them were lost in each other's worlds as they were very much naive to the fact that two eyes were always following

The day came to an end...infact a beautiful end just when they reached their safest abode. She got down as he walked upto her. Holding both her hands in his he looked up at her...her eyes had a different glow this time...much different from the day he met her that day amidst the media...

"Dont worry much...we will soon be out of this"

"Not anymore"

Their eyes moved back as he saw Adhiraj and Ashika with the poljce force behind them. He at once knew what was coming...

"Inspector...areest that lady with my husband"

"Sure maam"

The police approached towards Raina as she looked up at Nirvaan helpless. They tied the handcuff as he spoke up..

"Dont worry i will free you up no matter what trust me on it... I love you"

"You cannot free her this time sir...lets leave Ms. Raina"

They took her away as he stood watching her leave. Their eyes met just to get seperated because of Ashika once again. He looked up at her fiercely this time...

"I wont spare you both... I promise" he said...

"But Nirvaan you cannot do anything as we both are flying to UK tonight...for a honeymoon..." She smiled...

"I am not coming do you hear me" he started to leave when she held his hsnd and spoke up...

"You need to come or else your parents...and your Asha di and her husband... everyone will be in the morgue room for post mortem "

He was shocked to what she said.

"Are you crazy Ashika...whats the use for a honeymoon when you know well that i have no connection valid with you"

"I dont know anything but i am pregnant with Adhiraj and i need your property to raise this child...after 6 months...you can come back here" she said

"What about that innocent girl ?"

"She is not innocent...she stole you for me she deserves it"

"Ashikaa"

"Don't shout...do as I say if you want them all alive"

She sat inside the car. Nirvaan stood there helpless as he sat in the car and they flew away to London the same night.....

............

1 YEAR LATER...

mellow rays still were the same after the long hiatus my life went through...I had to concede yet again in front of situations that yes...I was wrong...it was always right...it was the one who controlled me. My life had no empathy towards me... Even the slighest happiness isnt ephemeral in my life. I dont remember the last time I was happy...may bethe time when I last encountered him.. Your promises are just a memory now...you walked away forever not to turn back at me...I dont have any regrets about it...You and your memories are just a metonym for me now that i know you wont be back...#