PART-9

Uncontrollably Yours 9

UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS....

PART-9

Time was moving faster and with it her heartbeats too. Raina was in a sense of discomfort as she moved to and fro around the room. She had a strong feeling that something wasnt like what it seemed to be. She heard a few knocks at the door as a voice came in...

"Its me...Ashika"

Raina walked towards the door and opened it as Ashika walked in closing the door behind her...

"Thank god you are here...i was too tensed..." Raina said...

Ashika took a moment to place her words in front of her as she clutched her hand tighter to her heavy bridal wear. She pressed her eyes shut for a moment and spoke up...

"You need to leave Raina..." She said...

"What?" Raina was surprised...

"Yeah...leave right now infact..." She said...

"But whats the matter?"

"The thing is...his mother got to know about you being here and so you will have to leave as soon as possible. .he asked me to let you out safely" she said...

Raina was frightened this time, not for herself but him...

"What about him?"

"Dont worry i will handle everything here...i promise to break this marriage but for now please leave...come with me"

She took her hand as she let her escape through the back door. Once Raina left she wrote a letter addressing him as she closed the door and left.

...............

"Call the bride for the ceremony"

The priest said as Ashika's mother walked upstairs and soon came downstairs with her

Nirvaan was happy that it was his Raina behind that veil. He held her hand secretly as Ashika was quite frightened of getting caught..

The rituals started...as they had the seven vows...he tied up the sacred neckpiece around her neck...and filled her hairline with Vermillion as well...all inside the veil.

"Now you both are married to each other....take blessings of your elders..."

They were soon done as they were taken upstairs for dinner. He sneaked her out from the crowd as he took her to the same room where he kept Raina hidden.

"I cant wait to see your face sweetheart"

He said closing the door as he embraced her tighter in his never-ending happiness and removed her veil to stand there shocked. Ashika stood in front of him with that bridal dress, with the sacred neckpiece and Vermillion filled up in her hairline...

"Yo...uu?" He shouted at her...

She stood there still...

"How dare you...you said you will help me...how could you do this to me when you yourself sent me to get her back here?" ...

...............

Raina was torn up this time. She sat in the dark curling up her knees as her phone lied next to her. Her tears that ran down for at least an hour turned dry leaving faded marks over her cheeks. She didnt ever think that something like this too could have happened. How blindly she believed his words...but what has he done? Cheated her...took his revenge in this way? Tears flowed down once again as she unlocked her phone to read that message once again...in a little hope that may be she read it wrong for all those times...may be this time those words will change?

UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS ♥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara