UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS ♥

By Sheena4372

Join hands to get onto a rollercoaster ride....explore two hearts tethered together in the bond of love... More

PROLOGUE
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16 "LAST CHAPTER"
EPILOGUE

PART-7

17 1 0
By Sheena4372

Uncontrollably Yours 7

UNCONTROLLABLY YOURS ....

PART-7

He was adamant this time to take her along with him. He was a way too garrulous that day deciding to take her along no matter what.

"Lets just get married Raina whats the problem?" He said...

"Nirvaan I have great things to do here"

"So what you can come back when you want...i wont stop you i promise" he said...

"But Ashika?" She asked...

He stopped for a moment and thought about it. Ashika there was waiting for him, he knew she wont be happy to know that he couldnt be hers...

"Nirvaan...it was her who made it tempting for me to call you here and talk to you regarding your decisions..." She said...

"What?"

He didn't expect her to do something as such. He was thankful that because of her Raina was back in his life. A whole week passed by...winters were arriving in Paris with the onset of September when the whole of the city was painted in shades of yellow, red and orange. She sat by her window and looked outside at those crisp leaves falling over the ground. She smiled as he came with two cups of coffee...

"Thanks" she smiled as he handed her a mug...

"So...what have you thought of? Are you coming with me this time?" He asked sipping in his coffee...

The strong aroma filled her nostrils. She inhaled it and smiled. It was like filling up her heart and mind with new blissful feelings...

"I think i am ready to come with you" she smiled...

"What? I mean are you like serious?" He could not believe what he just heard...

"Yes Nirvaan...i lost you once...now that we are here together i realised what i was lacking in my life..." She said...

He moved a bit closer as he whispered...

"I love you"

With it he locked his lips with hers as thefall leaves were flowing over the ground once again with the slight wind.. with everything turning yellow their love changed its colour too...thoseblack days were over and for Raina where life with him was like walking on eggshells got its new destination...

That winter they were together at the hill station of Shimla...and were to go backto Ahmedabad jn 4 days..

"Why this plan Nirvaan ? I mean we could have directly went home from Paris..."

"Raina...i got you after so long ..i dont want to lose you...i wanted to make things special..." He smiled as they entered the cottage..

She sat there over thecouch and asked him...

"So this was where your parents got married?"

"Yeah...its beautiful isnt it?"

"Yeah it is..."

He went to her as helifted her up in his arms and carriedher to thesmall kitchen which had a wooden look with those tables, chairs and even the shelf...

"Sit here" he made her sit over one of the chairs as he served her the warm soup...

"Have it or you will freeze here"

He sat next to her with his bowl of noodles as she looked at him sternly...

"What?"

"Where is mine?" She asked.

He gave her a look as he continued having his noodles. She fumed with anger as she pulled his fork away and ate it while she collided with him. Their eyes met for a moment as he smiled while she pulled herself back and smiled walking upstairs

He followed her when he saw her enjoying watching the snowfall through the window. He held her from behind as he spoke up...

"Do you have any plans on writing even about this in your column" he said

"What?" She smiled...

"Yes because of most times i am the one you write about" he said...

"Because I love you" she said facing him this time...

The intense look was sending chills down her spine as he pulled her closer and soon their lips met... Melting in his hold she gave her in while he took her to bed. Cuddling with each other under the sheets both fell asleep under the essence of their purity in love...

.................

The moment his mother got to know about him coming back she made everything ready. She was throwing a surprise party for his surprise engagement that she planned. She even hid it from Ashika and sent her an expensive black saree for the function..Ashika was a bit surprised but she was told that it was the theme and thus she didnt ask much.

Finally the evening set in and the whole of the mansion shimmered with lights. She was too happy seeing Ashika dressed up the way she wanted to see her...

"You look so beautiful daughter" she smiled...

"Thanks auntie.."

Ashika looked around as his mother smiled teasing her...

"My son will be here any moment...till then enjoy the party...i will be back"

She took her leave as she attended the other guests. She was too happy that day... Soon after an hour later Nirvaan was standing at the doorstep in a quizzical look...

"Nirvaan" Ashika waved at him as he smiled at her...

He was about to ask herthe reason for the party when his mother came to him and took him to the stage without letting him speak a word...

"So ladies and gentlemen I... would love to welcome my son...Nirvaan and my daughter in law Ashika Sharma...please give a huge round of applause for them..."

Nirvaan was flabbergasted as he stared at his mother in shock. Ashika too was surprised by this sudden act. The crowd clapped for them while Raina wiped hertears standing at a corner of the doorstep. She turned and left silently without coming in notice...

"Mom...what is this?" He asked...

"Its your engagement today son"

Soon they were handed two rings and they stared at each other. He looked around to locate Raina but couldn't find her. He was forced to slid the ring into Ashika's finger while she did the same. The crowd congratulated them when he took a chance and walked out ti to the lawn in search of Raina....

..................

The alarm beeped several times when she closed it up and rubbed her swollen eyes. She checked her phone...there were about 57 missed calls with 30 messages all together waiting for her. All from Nirvaan. Her phone rang again as shechecked the time of the last call...4.45 am...that meant he was all awake just ringing her up. She answered it half heartedly this time...

"Raina...oh thank god that you answered the phone...thank you so much. I konw what you mustbe feeling but trust me i didnt have any idea of this surprise party and the engagement...it all happened so quick that mom didnt even listen to me" he said all in one breath...

"Congrates Nirvaan... I am happy for you...i will begoing back to Paris tonight..." She said informing him about her departure...

"What? No jaan please...you wont do that please i beg u...i will talk with mom...do you even know how i searched for you like crazily all around? I didnt even shut my eyes even for a second since 12 am of the night...i love you Raina.." he said...

"But your mom will never accept me"

"Do you love me or not?" He asked her...

Shefell silent as she looked outside the window. It was partially lighting up witha soft breeze blowing outside...

"I do" she said...

"Then try trusting mejust once...dont leave...please"

"I wont.." she said...

"Thanks...we will meet soon...for now let me sleep for some time if you allow"

She smiled...

"Yeah go to bed...i love you"

"I love you too"

The call disconnected as she had a satisfied smile over her lips. Autumn was there painting the ambiance in shades of orange and yellow...the crisp dry were melting down her heart with a different feeling all together. Love was like blended well in the air itself...she took out her diary as she sat over her bed curling up her knees as she started writing ..

""AUTUMN....with the advent of it in the ambiance...the whole of nature seemto wear an aureate shaded veil. The crisp leaves left my heart filled uncountable memories of the time when we first met. Those were the days when he was lost in me. I never realised that someone like him could like me. He was so different from others. He painted my life into a rainbow and filled it with all the bliss he could acquire. I was in awe with him being by my side...may be that was love...that was the feeling of being loved...""

She smiled closing it as her heart danced with the same old feeling of love. It seemed to her like those butterflies were rejuvenating filling her life with the bliss she missed all those days when he wasn't near...

©Sheena ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 1 6
Two people can come together and love each other to where there's such a powerful connection being in love feels like a breeze of fresh air.
Amused By DancingQueen666

Mystery / Thriller

4 0 1
A day at the amusement park turns extra special.
129 23 10
The answer eluded us, floating in the uncertainty of the future. We were ex-lovers, yes, but something had shifted, and the embers of our love had be...
481K 14.5K 60
When You Fall In Love With The Love You Always Wanted .