Love & Boxing 2 (completed)

By Queen_Ransome21

Sequel to Love & Boxing ..... Avriana Peason and Brently Manes had a relationship but obstacles got in their... More

A/N
Characters
Characters: Parents
#0
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
Epilogue
Okay
Its uppp!!!

Prologue

2.1K 67 15
By Queen_Ransome21

4 years ago....

Brently POV

"Goodnight" I smile. We kissed and she pulls away smiling. "Love you"

"Love you too" I put my hand on her baby bump. "And goodnight Xander" she giggles, putting her hand on top of mine.

"We're going to have a family Brently." She smiles.

I'm going to love having a family. We're suppose to get married after Xander is born. But I wanted to wait some years to get married.

She gets out the Car and in her house safe. I put my car in drive and started going home.

------

I pulled in the driveway, putting the car in park.

I turned off the car, taking the key out and leaving out the Car. I locked the door, heading to the front door.

Unlocking the door, I heard someone clearing their throat which made me jump and turn around.

Turns out it was Brandon, trying to scare people.

"Dude" I whispered hitting his shoulder when I walked over towards him.

He shook his head, wiggling his finger disapproving me of coming home late night.

"It's 2 in the morning Brently. You know mom hates when we come in late"

I rolled my eyes, locking the front door and going up the stairs. "Brandon I'm 18. I'm a graduate. I don't think I have a curfew."

"Well you know moms house moms rule" He said.

I stopped in the hallway to look at him. "Momma's baby"

He chuckled, shaking his head.

But then He smirked, moving his hand with the whip noise he was making with his mouth.

"Shut up cause I'm not whipped" I go in my room which he followed.

"Mmm... I don't know. You kinda make me feel like you are"

I scoffed, throwing my shirt off "Whatever Brandon"

"But anyways Asher called. He said that he misses you and can't wait to see you in California" I went in my drawer to get a T-shirt and boxers.

"Aww, he misses me" I said which Brandon laughed a little. "You guys are weird."

"Shut up don't act like you don't have a best Friend that you love man" I said and he didn't say anything but laughed.

But then he sighed, shaking his head no. "I don't think I have a bro to say that to maybe one day I will"

I shake my head. "find one, make Friends again." I said.

"Yeah I'll make some" He waved off leaving out my room. I sigh, going over to my phone on the end table.

On my home screen I had a message from my coach that I was going to in California.

Instead of me going to college I'm going to straight profession. Dad is making me do all this shit but yet he's no where to be found.

Maybe he's dead.

I started reading the message.

Coach Max🤞👌👌- Brently when you get here, please know that you are going to have to train hard and you have to be the best. I can't wait for you to come. You are the best boxer in Miami. You even defeated the golden boxer with a nice K.O.
Please don't think I'll go easy on you.😏😏👊👊

I chuckled replying back to him with an okay and telling him good job with the emojis, cause he don't know how to use them often.

"Oh Brent. Alean came by today" I stopped looking at my phone and towards Brandon.

"H-he did?" I stutter a little, surprised.

He nods. "Yeah he said you two need to talk after what happened"

I turned back around, clenching my phone. That shit really hurted when he did that to me.

He was suppose to be my bestfriend, more than that my brother but instead he wanted to hurt me. But if it was switched around, I would've done the same.

"Okay did he give you his number?" I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Um... Idiot I think it's in your I-phone" He said but I shook my head.

"Brandon, You don't know the half okay. We had a fall out and.... He changed his number so did he give it to you or not?" I asked.

He shook his head no. "No he didn't so I think you have to go to his house bro" He said walking out of my room. I groaned, falling on my bed.

Brooooo...... I don't want to go there it'll bring to many memories.

Way too many best and hurtful memories.

----------

I wake up to feel something licking my face. Waking up a little, I saw Maverick on top of me.

I wake up fully chuckling. "Hey buddy" I started petting him, while he wagged his tail.

With that fall out of Alean and I, it contain getting maverick back.

It was suppose to be Avriana's dog when we dated but yet she gave it back after that happen.

Avriana..... I haven't heard that name in a while. I haven't really heard from her.

I kinda miss her but Lia is my everything now.

"Maverick. I'm sorry your mommy just gave you back. She had full custody but she didn't want anymore complications." He licked my face, I chuckled.

"I haven't seen your mommy since...." The last time I saw Avriana was when she was called me a month later telling me that she couldn't keep Maverick and some other bullshit.

I called her a bitch and some other shit I couldn't believe I said. I regretted those words too cause I got my ass beat.

Honestly.... I think my relationship with Lia was making her so fucking emotional she couldn't take the pain. But she said something about she couldn't take Maverick with her to whatever college she was going to.

That was some fake ass lie.

I heard a knock on my door and told them to come in. It was Dellia.

"Brent is it okay if I can play with... Maverick?" She asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Dellia you don't have to ask, you can take him" Before I could grab him, he already jumped off me and went do Dellia.

She giggles, running out my room with Maverick behind her. I throw the blanket off of me, getting up.

I stretched, sighing. "Going to Aleans is going to be a bust"

👊👊👊👊👊👊

I get out my Car, taking a big gulp. His dad was here and so was Avriana's car.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

Arviana's dad Scott didn't like me anyway since I was white and dated his daughter. He didn't like that.

But their mom Tressa... Loved me cause my mom and her were bestfriends and I don't even know if they were still friends.

I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. The door opened as my heart dropped.

I looked to see Miss. Tressa. I sighed of relief thanking God that it wasn't His dad.

"Hey Brently" she greeted me, hugging me. "I missed you so much" She muffled over my shoulder.

I smiled, hugging back. "I missed you too Momma Tressa" I missed calling her that.

She pulled away, smiling. "I can't believe you're here but why are you here?" She asked me.

"Alean asked to see me so we could fix things with us" I smiled as she nods her head. "I see. He's upstairs in his room. He might be playing the game with Malik. They might not be blood Brothers but he loves Him as his own"

"Yeah Alean gets attached fast" I nodded, as she chuckles.

"You can go ahead" I smiled, going up the stairs. When I started walking to his room. As on cue, my head turned left to see Arviana's room.

I wonder if she's here?

I seen that Alean's door was opened. Momma Tressa was right he was playing 2K with Malik. They both laughed. I cleared my throat, seeing both of their heads turned towards me.

"Wassup Brently" Malik Smiled. He came over towards me and we fist bumped. "Aye Malik, can you leave me and Brently alone for a minute then we'll continue to play 2K" he said.

Malik nods, walking out. I sighed, looking at him putting on his slides. "My brother told me you called me yesterday and you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah. But let's go talk somewhere else. My dad doesn't need to know you're here he'll throw you out one of these fucking windows" I started chuckling nervously.

"You're playing right?"

He stopped and looked at me with a serious look. I don't think he was playing.

"I'm deadass serious" he turned back around, walking down the stairs. I looked at my surroundings, making sure I didn't see his dad. That man could be planning onto tackling me or even worse.... Kill me.

⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️⌛️

We arrived at McDonald's and we sat down to eat. As we were eating, We heard giggles from girls.

Then one came up to us.... Well a group with the leader. "Hi" She smiled, looking at Alean and I.

"Uh Hi" I said.

"You guys are cute you know that?" She smiles at us still.

"Yeah we're very aware of that" I nodded, eating a fry. One of them squealed as I looked over to see it was the one with glasses.

"My name is Kimberly" She smiled at us.

"What are you two names?" She asked.

"We're " Alean started. "Taken" I finished, smiling at her.

"Oh" Her smile faded away.

"Yeah so see you" I waved, smiling at her. She looked at us, glared and left.

"Hoes" Alean mumbled, while I laughed.

"That's mean bro" I said which he shrugged.

"Can't be nice to everybody all the time" He did have a point.

"Brent. You were my bestfriend. I love you as If you were my own brother man. But when you crossed lines with my sister, my trust for you started leaving"

I nod for him to continue. "But when you hurt my sister. You hurt me. Yes I might've hurt you too but when you called my sister a bitch.... That's when I lost all respect for you." I closed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Then you hurt her by saying you didn't love her at all. All of your loving was just fun and games because she was just your little toy"

I knew I was regretting words. I hate when I get mad. I'll start talking bullshit and then someone gets hurt.

I literally got hurt. By Alean.

"Alean look man you know-"

"Yeah when you get mad you start talking bullshit. But you do it because you hurt too" He said. Alean is- well was my bestfriend. He knows me too well.

"But I forgive you" He said causing me to look at him like he was playing.

"You playing?" I asked him. He sighs, "Brently. Please take it. You my boy. We need to be okay" I nod and hold out my hand out.

"Bestfriends?" I asked, He smiled putting his hand out for us to do our handshake and laughed. "Yeah We're Best-friends again"

"So you heard about Asher?" He asked as I laughed. "Oh man he told you too?" Alean smiled, laughing. "Yeah"

"We need to go to Cali man. He needs us, Jackie said he mopes around cause he misses us" Alean laughed. "Oh shit he didn't tell me that! That boy I swear he's a girl"

I laughed with him. "Yeah he sure is"

Our afternoon consisted of laughing and being friends again. When we left McDonald's we went back to his place, seeing that his dad wasn't here but Avriana's car was here though.

"So Where's Avriana?" I asked. "Oh Avri? She's in Georgia" He opens the door. I totally forgot about her being in Atlanta. 

She said she was going college there before we had sex that night.... mmm that was a good day I wish I could go back to

"Brent" Alean snapped his fingers. I stop staring out of space. "My bad I'm sorry" I chuckled.

"You good but I hope she makes a big success in her life"

Oh... I guess I won't see her anymore.

"Aye can we-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID.

Lia❤️😍😍

I answered it. "Hey" I smiled.

"Brently the baby's coming" She said. "The baby's coming?!" I repeated.

"Yes, my mom's taking me to the hospital now!" She groan of pain, screaming. "Okay I-im coming!"

I hung up and Alean looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "Go man your baby is being born. Yeah I can care less about Lia but go ahead man" He smiled.

"Alright" I was about to run out the door but then I turned back around. "Come with me." I said which he furrowed his eyebrows. "Bro this is-"

"You're more than my bestfriend man your my brother. Come on" He sighs and nod. "Okay man, let me put on my shoes and we'll head out"

We were almost at the hospital and when we arrived, I got out the car, running into the hospital.

I went to the elevator waiting for it to come back down. Alean wasn't that far behind. "Damn man you can run" Alean chuckled causing me to smile.

"You almost left your keys in your car " He said as I chuckled. "My bad" The elevator dinged and opened. When we went in and I mashed the button to the 7th floor. the elevator stopped, and we were at the 7th floor.

I run to the desk to ask where Lia was and they say she was in room 232. When we got there I seen her mom. Alean said he was going to the waiting room.

Lia saw me and laughed with happiness. "Brently you're here" I went next to her and kissed her.

"Hey you okay?" I asked rubbing her hand.

"Yes. We're about have a baby" She chuckles.

I smile, pecking her cheek.

"You ready to push Miss. Swan?" Doctor Phillips asked. She nodded her head, looking at me "I'm ready"

40 minutes later....
After 40 minutes. He was here. My son.

She was holding him as I smile, chuckling. "Full name?" The nurse asked.

"Alexander Nathan Manes" Lia said looking at me and I smiled. "I love it" I pecked her lips.

Alexander Nathan Manes..... Xander.... he Was here and I'm going to love him with all my heart.

A/N: Prologue is finish. Chap one will be next and it will be four years later just like the epilogue. Hoped you guys like this and love yas❤️❤️❤️💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 610 22
SEQUEL to 'Waiting For Mr. Left' **This is Book Two of the Fighting Temptation Series.** Bruce and Alexis are taking a break...or are they...you'll h...
58K 3.2K 34
Cathy Sanova is a beautiful, intelligent, Black student who just transferred from a small community college to the most prestigious university in Cal...
4.8M 209K 55
[ COMPLETED ] Eliana Oakley and Casen Walker couldn't be further on the other's spectrum. Eliana is twenty-one years old and in her last year of col...
20K 2.3K 49
"Don't try to follow me, better yet don't even cross my path. Wherever I go, destruction follows." Anurag Khatri is a rising boxing star. He is angr...