I'm Being Kidnapped by a Demo...

Per MoonCat22

When Gracie is kidnapped by a strange boy in the middle of the night she fears the worst, and she's right. I... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Epilogue

1.8K 81 51
Per MoonCat22

(Aku’s POV)

I sat at the lake, my fingers trailing idly over the water. A sigh escaped me as I stared at my reflection. My eyes looked haunted. Angrily, I slapped the water, making the picture vanished before I turned away.

There was no way I’d admit it to Cody, or anyone else for that matter, that I was so hurt over what happened. Gracie didn’t want me. She never wanted me. Looking up at the sky I thought about going back to the shining gold city of my home, one of the many up there. No. I couldn’t go back now. I was far too tainted. But I needed a mate, damn it!

Our kind wasn’t made to be alone like this. I was getting sicker every day. There was a long while where I thought Gracie would help me. Surely I was better than a Demon? “I guess not…” I mumbled, resting my chin on my knee. A movement in the water caught my attention. I glanced at it, only seeing a flash of white before it vanished. Strange... With the distraction gone I continued to stare glumly at the water. What’s the point of leaving this place anyway? Hunter would just get more slaves unless he was killed, which Cody didn’t do. A part of me respected him for that. He wasn’t as blood thirsty as I’d originally thought. That didn’t mean I wanted Gracie to be with him either.

“Angels are not supposed to mope you know. It upsets the weather,” A calm, female voice spoke up. I snapped my head up in alarm to look at the lake. A girl with long white hair floated as near to the shallows as she could get. Not a girl, I corrected, a mermaid.

“And mermaids are supposed to be extinct,” I replied gruffly, eyeing her warily. Out of habit I looked at the sky. Over the castle a light gray cloud sat, obscuring the view of the sun. A thin thunder rumbled, warning rain. To east, the way Gracie had gone, there was nothing but sunshine and warmth. Here a cold breeze blew, making me shiver.

The mermaid laughed, her green eyes sparkling before they changed to a bright blue. “Yes, but we are no,t are we? There are still a few left,” she swam closer. “Gracie is happy, Aku. You must accept that now,” her eyes were surprisingly gentle. I glanced at her in surprise. “I, however, am not,” she sighed unhappily, her beautiful face puckering with a frown.

“And how am I supposed to fix that, my fair maiden?” I replied politely, though I was interested now. This must be the mermaid physic that was always so accurate. Emily, if I wasn’t mistaken.

The mermaid smiled, her eyes turning lavender. “Well you’re going to take me with you of course,” her laugh was musical.

Now I glanced at her intrigued. "Oh am I?"

She nodded happily. "Yes, mister angel. You are indeed," Now her eyes regarded me seriously. I couldn't help but gaze at her beautiful features. It was like being hypnotized. "But first, you need to get rid of my tail so I can walk on land,"

My expression turned puzzled. "How am I supposed to do that?"

"Kiss me," I traced her features in shock trying to find some hidden joke. Her pink eyes were solemn as she treaded water. "It is the only way I may gain legs you see," Emily's voice was quiet.

"And for what purpose do I need to take you with me?"

This time she stayed quiet for a long time. Then she looked up with an innocence that reminded me of Gracie. "We're going to be in love," she whispered.

I lost my balance and fell onto the rock I was standing on. "W-what?!" The mermaid remained silent, just watching. Panting from the fall we continued to just stare at each other. I was to love this little thing? She was beautiful, but I didn't know her at all. But... her predictions were always correct. Biting my lip and looking at the ground, I made my choice. I couldn't just leave her here. Not after the slave revolt. They were going to leave her behind. As for the falling in love... well we'll have to see. I can't let the only mermaid probably on this continent go extinct. I glanced up. "Alright then, come here," I mumbled shyly.

Emily swam closer and I put my fingers under her chin, tilting it up. She had her eyes closed now, and I silently marveled at how... Angelic she looked. My fingertips tingled where we touched. Trying to overcome my nervousness I gently brought my lips to hers, giving her a soft peck before I pulled away to watch.

There was a splash and Emily went under. "Emily?!" I half-shouted concerned when she didn't come back up. "Emily!" I yelled, starting to panic. Right before I was going to jump in after her, her head broke the service. There was a lot of coughing as I got her on shore and sat her close, her new legs shiny in the sun that had come out. In my mind I noticed she wasn't naked after the transformation as I'd originally thought. Instead she wore a long white dress that clung to her wet body. I gulped. "Are you alright?" I asked concerned once more.

She nodded with a grin. I helped her to her feet and she was a little unstable, trying to keep her balance on new legs. "Can we go now?"

Blinking several times at her I answered, "Um well I guess so... Where?"

The mermaid shrugged, smiling widely. "Anywhere but here," My wings seemed to spread at her words, eager for flight. Watching her reaction I gently swept her up bridal style. She looked completely comfortable through the whole thing. What a strange circumstance I was in. Suddenly, Emily's head popped up to peck my cheek before cuddling under my chin. My face turned red.

"What was that for?"

I heard her giggle. "Good luck," Despite myself, I smiled. Who knew I'd rescuing amd running away with a mermaid?

Apparently she did.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.2K 163 60
The year is 2014, two years ago vampires decided to take over the whole United States. Kalia Petrova is just an innocent girl, until she met Cody Sim...
208 287 24
Amber a ordinary girl who is in her early twenties with a great life gets kidnapped by a vampire named Cory who is apparently going to bring her to h...
Renewing Bonds Per Vixen

Literatura romàntica

1.3K 22 22
This is the story of a "family" of friends. they are all supernaturals of some kind. The main girl is a vampire who's name is Anastasia but people ca...
4K 422 52
Madison doesn't know much, but she knows a few things- 1. Seeing someone coming back from the dead is cool as hell. 2. Letting the bad guys take her...