Moving in with the Griers ( H...

By phanqts

Gianna Smith is living the perfect life of a 13 year old. She is an only child, so her mother takes extra car... More

Moving in with the Griers ( Hayes Grier fanfic)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NOT A CHAPTER! SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Authors Note!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read! Not A Chapter!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Very IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! MUST READ!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Please Read!
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Not a chapter!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Authors Note
HUGEEEE ANNOUNCEMENT SORTA!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Please Read:)
News:)
Chapter 47
Read please!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Quick A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chaper 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Responding to things...
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
PLEASE READ
UPDATE FOR STORYS FUTURE
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
HUGE UPDATE FOR STORY
Chapter 79
SEQUEL SNEEK PEEK
SEQUEL IS OUT!
one year of old magcon!!!
wowowow wth

Chapter 80

67.8K 989 988
By phanqts

After 10 minutes, we moved farther down in the alley way.  This whole time, I keep hearing the fence go, like someone's climbing it.  I don't know where Hayes, Nash, Mom, Elizabeth, and Sky went.  I really hope that there ok.  Did someone get them? No, they would of been able to fight them off.

"You listen to me, I better not hear one word out of you.  We have to be quiet, so no one will know where we are." he says.  I put my head to my knees and basically roll up in a ball.  I silently cry, I just want to go.

Wait, I just remembered something.  When the guys from Magcon just tried to bring me on stage.  I tripped them all, cant I just do that with him? I take a peek at him, and realize that he's to big for me to do that do him. All the Magcon guys are skinny, he's fat.  I don't know how he got so fast in running though.  Here comes that pesky fence noise again.  Above the tall fence is vines hanging down from the trees, that are huge.  I didn't know that theres stuff like this in North Carolina. 

"Wait, whats that noise?" he asks, I hear footsteps running.  I look to my left, and see 2 figures.  I have a feeling it Nash and Hayes.  He laughs, and pulls out his gun.

"Guys stop!" I scream, and he pulls the trigger.  I start crying, but, nothing comes out of the gun.  He keeps on doing it, but nothings happening.  He then picks me up, and starts running.  I'm hitting and kicking him.  I look up, and I don't see Nash and Hayes anymore.  They don't care about me, do they?  I keep hitting and kicking him anyways.  He didn't stop running for a good 5 minutes.  He once again threw me on the ground, and then he bent over to regain his breathe.  I once again hear the fence.  I also hear small footsteps upon the fence.  Is like, a bird up there or something?  I don't know.

"I cant believe I didn't refill my gun." he mutters, throwing it over the fence, landing with a splash in a river.  I feel a little relieved that he did that.  I bury my head into my knees again, and close my eyes.  Wheres Hayes? Wheres Nash?  Wheres Mom?  Did they call the cops, or did they go get help? Maybe they just left me.  "What the heck is that?" he says, referring to the fence noises.  He gets up and looks towards the fence. 

"FOR NARNIA!" I hear someone shout.  I look up, to see Nash swinging from a vine.  He swings right into 'dad', and he gets knocked down.  Nash then gets off the vine, and runs over to me.

"Are you ok?" he asks, pulling me up.

"Y-yeah, tha- watch out!" I yell, as he pushes Nash down. 

"WAHHHH!" Someone screams, as they come down from another vine.  I look to see, Tyler? Whats he doing here?  I guess Hayes called him up.  Well, he lands on 'dad', and he makes a weird noise.  I let out a little laugh, and then I see someone jump down from the fence, its Hayes.  He then runs over to me, and picks me up off the ground.

"Are you ok?" he asks worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm ok, but I have this huge cut on my arm."  I say, holding out my arm.  Hayes' eyes widen at it.  It is a disgusting cut. 

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" he asks, holding my arm.

"No, I'm fine, I think." I say, as I feel Hayes let go of my arm.  I hear a thud, and as I look to the ground, I see Hayes look at me with fear.  I look up, so see him.  He throws me over his shoulder, and goes through an opening in the fence.  He tries to cross the river, but its harder than he thought.

"GIANNAAAAAA!" Someone shouts.  I once again, see another person swinging from a vine.  I look to see, Ashton?  Ashton!  He kicks him, and then it send him flying into the river, while I fall to the ground.  Ashton slowly gets down from the vine, and helps me up. 

"Thank you." I say, hugging him.  That's what I needed, a hug.  We quickly run out of the river area, and then I get pulled in a group hug. 

"Lets get out of here." Mom says, as we all walk down the alley way, back to the car.  By the time we get to the car, I'm feeling a little dizzy.  I look down at my arm, and see a cut through my hoodie.  I take a quick look at the cut, and its really bad, and still bleeding.

"Guys, I need stiches" I say, as I feel my eyes getting heavy.

"Her arm!" Tyler shout, picking up my arm.  Once Mom gets in the drivers seat, we speed off to the hospital.

-

I wake up in a white room, and it smells like medicine.

The hospital.

I must of fell asleep earlier.  I take a look at my arm, I see at least 30 stiches, and when I tried to lift up my arm, I feel a lot of pain.  Just then, a doctor comes in with my Mom.

"Are you ok sweetie?"  Mom says, running over to me and wrapping me in a hug. 

"Yeah, I'm fine mom." I lightly laugh.  She smiles, and takes a seat in a chair next to the hospital bed.

"Hey Gianna, while you were sleeping, we had to give your arm some stiches, 39 to be exact.  Your free to go whenever you want, your mom has already signed the papers." he smiles, and exits the room.

"Ready to go home?" she asks.  I smile, and nod my head.  She gives me a change of clothes, and I go into the bathroom and get changed.  After that, me and Mom walk out of the hospital, and head home. 

"Everyone was so worried about you, so that's when Hayes called up Tyler and Ashton.  They said it would be cool to rescue you by swinging on there vines.  Hayes was really into it." Mom laughs, as she takes a turn onto our street. 

"I hope that I never have to see his face again."  I sigh, looking out the window.

"Who?" Mom asks, pulling into the driveway.

"Dad." I say, opening the door.

"Gianna, you'll never have to deal with him again.  He's not in the state of North Carolina anymore, don't worry." She assure me.  I smile, and step out of the car.  As we go up the steps to the door, I see a sign on the door that says 'Please enter the backway'

My mom smiles, and leads me to the backyard fence.  Once she opens it, my mouth drops.  I see Hayes, Nash, Elizabeth, Skylynn, Auntie Jennie, Uncle Hudson, Tyler, Nick, Dylan, and Ashton.  Even little Harley. He runs up to me, and I pick him up.  He licks my cheek, and I giggle.  Then,  Everyone runs up to me and once again, I'm being pulled into a huge group hug, once everyone lets go, I start a conversation with Auntie Jennie.

"So G, we already bought the house, and next week were gonna need some help moving the stuff in.  Are you in to come down and help us?"  She asks

"Of course!" I say, giving her a hug.  I feel like I cant stop smiling because of this.

"Now, go hang out with your friends and not your old, but cool, aunt." She laughs.  I give her a hug, and run off to Hayes, Tyler, Nick, Dylan, Ashton, and Nash.

"G!" Hayes shouts, embracing me in a huge hug.  I hug back, and bury my head I his neck.

"Hi Hayes." I laugh, as we let go. 

"Are you ok, is your arm ok?"  He asks, taking a look at my arm.

"Yeah, theres just some stiches." I say, as I show everyone.

"Well, now you have a cool story to tell once its a scar."  Dylan says, as I no my head.

"Was it painful, like, getting the stiches?" Tyler asks

"No, I passes out because of the blood loss, and I didn't wake up till after the surgery." I say, as they all nod there heads.

"Well, we were just about to go for a swim, would you like to join us?"  Hayes asks.

"Yeah!" I say.  I go inside, and upstairs to get changed.  I change into a blue bikini with white polka dots on them, and head back outside.

"Cannon ball!" I shout, running up to the pool.

"Gianna! Hold up!" Mom shouts, as I stop running and look back at her.  "G, your not allowed to go in the pool for a week." she says. "You cant put your arm into the water unless its protected."

"What?" I ask, disappointed.

"Genny, I have some medical wrap, want me to put it on G?" Elizabeth asks

"Yeah, sure."  Mom says.  I then follow Elizabeth inside, and she applys the medical wrap on my arm.  Once shes done, I run back outside, and then jump into the pool.  The rest of this summer has to be good, I'm gonna promise myself that.

-

"Hayes, grab that box." Auntie Jennie says to Hayes.  He happily picks up the  box, and we all walk outside, putting the boxes in the car.

"Auntie Jennie, what do you have in this box?" I ask, loading it in the back of her car.

"Proobaly all my cooking stuff." she laughs, as she closes her trunk.  Today was the day me, Hayes, Nash, and Mom came down to help Auntie Jennie and Uncle Hudson load all there stuff into there new house, my old house.

"Hop in, we gotta get going!" Uncle Hudson says.  I smile spreads across my face, and we all hop into the car, and soon enough, were heading down the farmiliar block.

"Its exactly the same as it was before I left." I mutter to myself, as I bring in a box.  I set it down, and take a look at the place.  Theres still a dent in the wall from when Uncle Hudson and I were playing soccer in the house, he kicked it at the wall to hard.  I run to the kitchen, and still see the chocolate stain on the ceiling from when I forgot to close the blender.  Chocolate milkshake everywhere.  I then bring myself enough courage, and go upstairs.  I take a peek into the hallway I used to run through when all my cousins were over.  I look at the door, still painted light purple.  I slowly walk over to it, and turn the door knob.  Automatically, I can smell my old One Direction perfume I would always spray in there, because it felt like I was 'one' with them.  I laugh at the memory.  I then feel a tear trickle down my cheek. 

But I then realize, this is no longer my home.  My home is 10 hours away, in North Carolina.  Although I will always consider this place, 'home', I now know, that I actually have 2 places that I can call home.

"GIANNA! GET THE DOG!" Auntie Jennie shouts.  Oh yeah, we brought Harley too, we decided he should come to New Jersey with us.  He needed more fresh air anyways.  I laugh and shake my head, and run downstairs.  I pick up Harley, and put him in the backyard, where he starts running around in the un-cut grass.  It seems like no one even moved in after we left. 

"G, grab the last box in the car for me, will ya?" Uncle Hudson asks.  I run to the car and grab the last box, and probably the heaviest too.  I haul it inside, and set it down.  We help Auntie Jennie and Uncle Hudson get settled in, and then we get put to work.  Mom and Auntie Jennie stay inside and start putting things away, while me, Hayes, Nash, and Uncle Hudson go outside, and get put to yard work.  Nash starts mowing the lawn, me and Hayes have to clean the pool, and Uncle Hudson is working on fixing the fence.  Since Auntie Jennie is pregnant, he wants to build a playground. 

"Guys!  Guess what!  Jennie is pregnant!" Mom shouts, coming outside, Auntie Jennie following behind.  Her baby bump isn't to big yet, so its hardly noticeable.

"I know, I've known since we went to softball camp." I laugh, but mom doesn't care at the moment.  She just keeps on hugging Uncle Hudson and Auntie Jennie. 

-

After me and Hayes finally finish the pool, we lay down in the freshly-cut lawn.  Were in the back of the back yard, in my old secret spot.  I would always come here whenever dad would start yelling at mom.  Sometimes, he would even hit her.  No one ever found me here, except Auntie Jennie.  She followed me out here once when I got mad at my cousin.  Dad was gone by then.

Hayes intertwines our fingers, and puts our hands on his chest.

"Today was fun." he says, looking at me.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun." I smile, looking him in the eyes. "I just wish it could always be like this."

"Why cant it? We could always be happy, but sometimes, it doesn't always work out like that." Hayes says, shifting closer to me.

"Yeah, your right." I smile, as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.  Today was such a great day.  I cant wait for tomorrow, all of our cousins are coming over!

-

(Hey guys, so I want to make this chapter pretty long, so don't mind me skipping days and stuff, haha)

"Squirt!"  I hear someone shout. I look back, and see my older cousin, Johnny.

"Big guy!" I laugh, as I run over and give him a hug.  Johnny's 15, and hes a freshman, now almost sophomore, in highschool.  He's one of my closet cousins.

"How has my cousin been?" he ruffles my hair.

"Good, how have you been?" I ask, trying to ruffle his hair.  But, hes to tall, so I cant reach. 

"Whos that guy over there, don't recognize him." he points at Hayes, whos talking to Nash.

"That's Hayes, hes the guy I moved in with." I smile.

"Are you two, you know." he begins.

"Yeah." I smile.

"My little girls growing up on me." he pretends to start crying.  I laugh, and then he goes off to talk to Auntie Jennie.  By now, the whole family knows about Auntie Jennie, and how she's pregnant.  A bunch of people brought her baby stuff, even though she doesn't know if its a boy or a girl.  I want it to be a boy so I can teach him how to play sports with Uncle Hudson, but she wants a girl.  Either way, I'm teaching them how to play sports.  I don't care what Auntie Jennie says.

"G!" Hayes shouts.  I jog over to him.

"Yes." I say

"Can we go swimming.  If we don't, than all that hard pool labor yesterday was for nothing." he says.

"Lets go!" I shout.  We take off our cover up stuff so that were just left in out bathing suits, and jump into the water.  Now, I permanatly wear the medical wrap stuff, so I'm allowed in the pool.  A bunch of people asked what happened, and I made mom tell the story.  I don't like talking about it.

"BELLY FLOP!" I hear a very farmiliar Irish accent say.  I look toward the splash that the person made, and once he comes up, and swim over and jump onto him.

"Whats up James my boy!" I try to copy his accent.

"Gianna!" he shouts, giving me a hug so tight I basically stop breathing for a second.

"Hows the family?" I ask him.  James is 17, and he's from Ireland.  Him, his mom, his dad, and his two younger brothers and sister just recently moved to New Jersey, no less than a month ago.

"Gianna!" I hear three little Irish accents say.  I look back, to see the triplets with there little floaties on, swimming towards me.  Patrick, William, and Fiona.  There all 3 and a half.  There turning 4 in a couple months.

"Hey my little fishys." I joke, as I wrap them all in a hug.  The 5 of us swim over to Nash and Hayes, and I introduce everyone.  James starts a conversation with Nash, and the triplets get out of the pool and go into the grass to play with Harley.  So, that just leaves me and Hayes.

"This is amazing, I get to see all my family." I say, looking around to all the farmiliar faces.

"And I get to meet your amazing family" Hayes says, grabing a hold of my hand. I smile, and then, me, Hayes, Nash, James, and Johnny decide to try and make a whirlpool in the pool.  We start swimming around the perimeter of the pool.  Nothing is happening, and I'm getting really tired.  I push myself up onto the edge on the pool, and just sit there.  After a minute, I get up, and decide to see who is here that I didn't say I to yet.

Nope, I said hi to everyone.  Just then, more of my family walks through the gate, and I run up and say hi to them.  There all older, the youngest kid being 20.  Even though I'm really close with them, I just said hi, and then walked away.

"Gianna, wanna help me make hotdogs?" Uncle Hudson asks, as I was passing him by the grill.

"Sure, what do I do, chef?" I ask, saluting him.

"Just watch the hotdogs, and move them around sometimes.  After around 5 more minutes, stick the fork in them and then put them on a bun that's in the plate." he says.  He then walks away, and I continue fiddling with the hotdogs.  I decide to add on a couple more, because you know, why not?  But then, a mini fire kinda happened.

"Uncle Hudson, I mighta set the hotdogs on fire!" I shout, as everyone looks over at me.  Uncle Hudson runs over, and closes the grill top.

"Were good." he shouts, as everyone goes back to what they were doing.  He playfully thwacks my head, and I laugh.

"Setting hotdogs on fire, I can cross that off my bucketlist." I laugh, as he rolls his eyes and throws out the burnt hotdogs.

The rest of the day was a blast.  Once everyone went home, mom said that we were staying for tonight, and were leaving in the morning.  Me, Hayes, and Nash decided to make a fort our of pillows and blankets to sleep in.  Hayes and Nash slept on both sides of me.  Of course I'm in the middle.  I feel Hayes wrap his arms around my waist, and kiss the top of my head.

"Goodnight." he whispers, as I fall asleep.

-----

"Lets go, Lets go!" I keep shouting.  Hayes has football tryouts soon, and I told him I would help him get into football shape, even though hes basically already in perfect shape.

"I'm tired." he huffs out, taking a sip of his water.

"And sweaty." I state.  He laughs, and then pulls off his shirt.  I look away from him so I don't stare. 

"you still love me." he says, wrapping me in a hug.

"Ew!" I laugh, running away from him.  He runs after me, and then I trip over something.  He then trips over me, and we start laughing again. 

"I love you, Gianna." Hayes says, kissing my nose.

"And I love you too, Hayes." I smile, kissing his nose.

These past months, I could say they were some of the best of my life.  Yes, we had some ups, and some downs, but in the end, I had more fun then I would have imagined.  I met new faces, saw new things, and I had some great experiences along the way as well.  I moved to a different state, and because of that move all these wonderful things happened.  I even found love, a thing I still don't know everything too.

The only thing I guess I have to say now is,

I Moved In With The Griers.

And let me tell you, it was better than expected.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

OH MY GOSH GUYS!

THATS IT!

MOVING IN WITH THE GRIERS, IS OFFICIALLY OVER:(

Ok guys, I just want to say some stuff.  One, being a HUGE thank you to everyone who supported, read, and voted, and commented on this story.  Its amazing that in 5 months how much this story progressed.  I love all you guys for helping me with this:) 

Obviously, I want to thank my one great, amazing friend who introduced me to wattpad.  I always thought I would just read stories, but turns out, I wrote one:) 

In a couple years, I can always look back to this and smile, not only did I have fun writing this story, I met so many amazing and sweet people!  Its amazing how much this book actually changed some things in my life. 

So, once again, thank you all soooooooo much for reading this story, or fanfiction, or book.  Whatever you shall call it:)

I will be giving a sneek peek of the sequel in about 2 hours:)

ALSO! I HAVE THE VOTES OR WHATEVER IN!

I was reading through all the comments in the last chapter, and most of you guys either said Moving on with a Grier, Being a Grier, or Living with a Grier.

Well, the one I saw the MOST was, drum roll please,

MOVING ON WITH A GRIER!

So, the sequel's first chapter will be up JUNE 1ST OR MAY 31ST:)

I honestly cant wait! 

So, once again, thank you.  I hope you all enjoyed, Moving In With The Griers:)

-Lily:)xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 2.9K 94
•*•*Hayes Grier FanFictoin•*•* Emma Dallas. Cameron Dallas's little sister. Very messed up girl. She never thought Cam loved her, Her parents died wh...
320K 3.8K 32
Hi! Here's a fanfiction about a 17 year old girl named Amanda who's a professional model for Victorias Secret but then she finds out her parents are...
203K 2.3K 46
Hi my name is Abby Grier yes you heard correctly I am the little sister of Nash and Will Grier, older sister to Skylynn and twin sister to Hayes Grie...
190K 3K 38
I hate this story please do not take it seriously. I will not be updating it. I wrote it to prove you sheeps love cheesy plots over unique plots 💕...