Forgotten Love

By Blossom_Peaches

Sequel to My Brother's Best Friend.. It's been five years since the day that Zac Sanders left Sophie Danvers... More

----A/N----
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Extra Chapter

Chapter 23

115K 2.5K 333
By Blossom_Peaches

Two months had passed since Kerri's party and things had been going smoothly. Zac and I were getting along better with a good friendship going at the moment. Most of our time was spent with the kids, I think Zac felt like he had to make up for lost time.

Spending a lot of time with the kids meant spending less time with just the two us which I strangely felt good about. I didn't want to rush into anything just to have it swept from under my feet again, I wanted to take things slow and see how committed Zac really was to being apart of this.

Matt and Kat came back from their honeymoon and they finally showed us pictures from the wedding and their honeymoon which was beautiful might I add.

Tina and Luke's relationship was going really well. So far I haven't seen them when they're not together, they're still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship but I couldn't be more happier for her.

Kerri and Andy had a huge announcement for us yesterday when we were all over at Matt's. Kerri is one month pregnant, apparently Andy fainted the first time Kerri told him, he denied it but we all knew it was true from the pinkness in his cheeks. He was over the moon when he woke up though, he was nervous at first but seeing him with Abby and Wilson through out all these years I knew he was going to make an amazing father.

Poppy still visited often, she loved it over here when every one got together not that her mother complained, she said it was a blessing to have the house to herself every once in a while. Dustin moved in when Zac moved in taking up both off my spare bedrooms.

Abby took a huge liking to Dustin and they always ganged up on Wilson and Zac leaving me in the worst place, the middle. Sometimes they'd try and pry information out of me, other time's I'm literally in the middle of one of there jelly fights.

The only person I hadn't and still wanted to speak to was Paige. She was still at the hotel but was actually currently filming parts of a new film somewhere on the edge of town.

"Mummy! You're taking too long!" My head snapped up at the sound of Wilson's voice as he stood in my bedroom doorway bouncing around impatiently.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I said pulling on my black flat shoes and following him down the stairs where Dustin, Zac and Abby were waiting.

"Finally." Zac exaggerated rolling his eyes.

"Oh please, who took an extra hour yesterday perfecting their hair in the morning?" Dustin said and I smirked at Zac who opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish.

"Ha!" I said as I walked past him.

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled behind me.

"Come on! We want to see baby Izzy!" Abby and Wilson said dragging us all by the hands.

"Ok, ok." Dustin said as we finally made it to the car.

Baby Izzy, or Isabella, was Olivia's little baby girl. She's was adorable and just like when Wilson and Abby were born, everyone took an immediate liking to her. There has been more then one argument on who gets to hold her. At least I had two babies to go around so the arguments weren't as bad.

Olivia and Jamie were staying with Kerri at the moment, deciding to travel back home when Isabella was a few months older. Personally, I think Olivia missed this place too much and will end up moving back here anyway.

The car had only just pulled to a stop when Abby and Wilson raced out the car. I went to call after them but stopped myself knowing it wouldn't make any difference.

Dustin however, chased after them which had me laughing.

"Not really the guy for sports huh?" Zac said standing next to me.

"Nope." I laughed and looked up at Zac who was smiling down at me.

Zac and his manager had come to an angreement. Robert had a office and recording studio in the next town over so thats where Zac would be doing his recording from now on. Sure he would still be going on tours but they would be summer tours and he asked-more like demanded-that we go with him.

In the past four months so much had changed. The main thing being Zac coming back. Abby and Wilson now have their father and all the answers they were looking for after we had a long talk with them one night.

In the past two weeks everything just seems...right. Like it's back into place, I have my friends and family and we're living life to the full.

"Your thinking too much." Zac murmured bringing me back out my thoughts.

"Just about how much things have changed." I shrugged leaning back against the car.

"Is that good or bad?" He asked standing infront of me while placing his hands either side of my head.

"Well..." I trailed and he actually began to look nervous. "Good change." He sighed in relief.

"Good." he smiled and lower his head to mine. His lips were inches from mine when a loud cough interreupted us. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." Zac muttered under his breath while I chuckled.

"Get a room." My eyes widened at the sound of Paige's voice.

"We plan too." Zac smirked back at her while I hid my face. "Ah, shit. Wilson ran off with my phone." He muttered while patting down his pockets. "I'll be back in a minute."

"I'll follow you in." I called after him. I turned around to Paige and swallowed nervously, it was the first time I'd seen her since the wedding, since Zac and her ended things and since he found out my kids were his.

"Hey Sophie." She smiled walking closer to me and confusing me at the same time. She wasn't acting how I expected her to act, she was Zac's ex girlfriend after all. "Yeah, I know things are complicated with all the relationships but I like you Sophie, your still my friend."

"Oh, I just..." Just what? Just thought she'd go crazy telling me to stay away from Zac? I wasn't going to admit that to her.

"Just thought I wouldn't have taken it this well?" She offered and I nodded. "Consider calling off the engagement a mutal thing, I'm fine. Honestly, I'm glad you and Zac are back together-"

"We're not-"

"In time Sophie." She winked and carried on. "You two were meant for each other, whatever was between Zac and I was just attraction. Besides, knowing that Wilson and Abby are his kids, it's where he belongs."

"Paige, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin anything between-"

"Sophie, it's fine. We saw this coming, honestly I think our relationshop was more for the public but we tried too hard to make something out of it. We tried to build on something that was never there. Besides, I found myself a business man. He looks good in a suite." She grinned.

And just like that, Paige and I became better friends then before. Everything was falling into it's rightfull place. Honestly my life couldn't have turned out better, there was only one thing missing.

"You coming?" She asked when she turned around and saw I wasn't following her.

"Yeah, there's just something I need to do first."

"Okaaaay." She shrugged and carried on going inside while I got back into the car and quickly drove away knowing that Zac or someone would come out and drag me in or insist on going with me but this was something I wanted, needed to do alone.

********************

"I'm sorry I haven't visited in while Wilson." I said exchanging the old flowers for new ones. "My life's been pretty hettic recently." I sighed now kneeling in front of the white marble tomb stone.

The guilt never left me. The fact that it was always meant to be me hit by that car instead of him ate away inside of me. He wouldn't be six feet under, instead he would be breathing and living each day as his last.

I wish he was here, my life would have been much easier. He was my best friend, he helped me through a lot and he was gone because of me.

"I tried Wilson, I really did." I smiled through the tears that managed to escape. "I know I promised to live my life without regret and I haven't exactly been doing much of that lately. Here I am wasting my days away and taking them for granted when you could have gotten a lot more out of them."

"I don't regret anything though. I certainly don't regret Abby and Wilson, I guess I just could have done better through these years. You know, everything's finally falling into place now. Zac's back, Matt and Kat are married, Kerri and Andy are having a baby, Olivia had her baby....I just wish you could have been apart of that."

"I wish you could have been apart of Wilson and Abby's lifes. They would have loved you, although you three would have caused a lot of trouble and probably would have me pulling out my hair but they could have done with you these past couples of years. Hell, I needed you these past couple of years." I said blinking back the tears

"You always had the biggest impact on my life, I'm sorry I couldn't have done anything for you Wilson. You know, I named Wilson after you because I wasn't ready to let go of you yet. I wanted him to live with having apart of you too and apart of you to live through him."

"I miss you Wilson." I said wiping away the tears. "So much that it nearly kills me."

I wasn't sure how long I actually just sat there remembering all the times Wilson and I had spent together, and about the past couple of months but my phone ringing from my purse nearly gave me a heart attack.

"Hello?"

"Where are you!"

"Sorry Kat, I lost track of time. I'll be there soon." I hung up on her not wanting to have any kind of lecture from her now. I sighed and stared at the picture of Wilson next to his tomb stone. "Bye Wilson." I whispered before quickly running back to my car.

The drive home my phone wouldn't stop blowing up with texts. I was going to have to change my message tone now it was driving me insane. I left my phone in the car, ignoring whoever and whatever the texts said.

"Where the hell were you?" Tina said slapping me on the arm.

"Ouch! Mean woman." I said rubbing my arm.

"Stop being a baby! Come on." She said dragging me into the living room where everyone was.

"Where'd did you run off too? We were all getting worried, well apart from Kerri." Zac said standing next to me as Tina ran off towards Luke. I looked over towards Kerri who gave me a knowing smile and I smiled back. She knew where I was, every time I was upset for just vanished she'd know where to find me every time.

"Well, I'm here now." I grinned up at him.

"I see that. Now where were we?" He asked leaning in again just as a loud bang came from the kitchen and shortly after a loud cry.

"Mummy!" I heard Wilson cry while running into my arms.

"What? What happen?" I asked checking him for injuries.

"Abby fell over." He cried and I followed Zac who quickly rushed into the kitchen where Abby was holding her arm crying. 

"Daddy!" She cried even more when Zac crouched down next to her. He didn't react at first, it was the first time she'd call him daddy. Zac quickly shook it off and picked her up placing her on the counter to look at her arm. "It hurts."

"I know it does, umm, Sophie?" Zac said not knowing what to do.

"Here." I said handing Wilson over to him while I cleaned up Abby's arm and placed a plaster over the cut. "Better?" I asked and she nodded. "Ok sweetie." I helped her off the counter and she quickly ran out the room giggling. "They're always like that, one minute it hurts the next they're back to normal running around."

"Right." Zac said grinning. "Did you hear her before?"

"Yes, I did. Don't screw this up Zac."

"I won't. You're my family now and nothing else matters."

 "Good." I muttered when he backed me up against the counter.

"Good." He repeated and started to lean in.

"Guys! Your missing the wedding video!" Kat shouted and Zac groaned in frustration again.

"Every god damn time."

"Come on." I said and started to drag him to where the others were.

"Nah ah. I'm not letting you go this time." He said moments before his lips were on mine. Gosh I missed him! After a long, slow and passionate kiss, he pulled away leaving me dazed. "Now we can go." He smirked pulling me into the room where everyone was laughing at Andy's bad dancing at the wedding.

So maybe my life didn't turn out so bad after all.

----------------------------------------------------

So the story has come to a end.

Thank you all for voting, reading and supporting this story!

Love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 960 20
They say you never forget your first love. That seems to be the case when Wendy is reunited with her first love Nathan. They broke up due to a misund...
620 16 19
{Have to read My Best Friends Hot Brother For This To Make Sense} Their back and better then ever! Come see Zoey as a brand new person with a brand n...
138 0 13
Aya Burrows was the sweetest kindest girl ever. She would never do anything wrong. She was a goody goody. On the other hand her best friend Kat was a...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...