For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 39

70.6K 2.4K 1.7K
By Black_baddie

Ruby's POV

"let me take you home" Noah said.

After we left the hospital I asked Noah if could stay at his house for the day.

He obviously said yes because his parents didn't mind me staying. They love me.

"No-o it's ok. I'll just walk" I said as I grabbed my purse.

He pulled me back into his arms and turned me around.

"Baby, I will not let you walk home at 1 in the morning"

"I'll be fine, I promise" I reassured him.

"How come I never seen your house before?" he said curiously.

I've been avoiding that question ever since we started going out. I didn't want him to find out about my living arrangements. At least not this early into our relationship.

"You won't look at me the same if I tell you" I whispered.

He took a seat on his bed and placed me on his lap. A tear slipped from my eyes as I thought about his reaction.

"I won't baby. I promise"

I nodded my head. I took a deep breathe then I finally let it out.

"I live in an orphanage" I quietly said.

"What? Why?" He said as she cradled me in his arms.

"As you already know when I was born my dad left. My mom at that time already had a daughter to take care of so she gave me up for adoption"

"That's terrible" Noah said as he laid me on his bed. He plopped down next to me and I put my head on his chest.

"Do you still wanna go out with me?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"You don't mind dating the orphan girl?" I asked a little shocked.

"Your still my baby" He said as he kissed my cheek.

"I thought you were gonna leave me like all the other did" I whispered.

He pulled away from me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Others?" He asked a little shocked.

"The previous boys I went out with didn't want to date me after I told them I was an orphan. They also told the whole school that my parents didn't love me enough to raise me" I said with tears running down my face.

"That's because you were dating boys. Your dating a man now and men don't do that to their women"

"Thank you for accepting me for who I am"

"That's easy to do when you love someone" he said.

My heart skipped a beat when he said he loves me. No one has ever told me that before.

"Its okay if you don't fe..." Noah tried to say.

I smashed my lips on his rather eagerly. He's the first guy that accepts me for who I am.

He doesn't care that I'm an orphan or that I live in an orphanage. He's loves me for me.

"Let me take you home" he said while our mouths were still attached together.

I nodded my head and pulled away. I bend over to grab my purse. While I was picking up my purse Noah slapped my butt.

"Mine" he said as he pulled my butt on his area.

I stood up straight and said I know. It's his and he know it too.

He grabbed his car keys and lead me downstairs. He opened the car door for me and closed it after I got in.

I told him the address of the orphanage and he drove there. When he got in front of it he sighed.

He looked up at the huge building that said "Jesse Jackson's little girl's home".

"Do they treat you good" he asked.

"They treat me great"

The owner of the orphanage is a 36 year old women. Her and I have become really close over the years.

I am the oldest girl in the orphanage. When she was in high school she was in an orphanage just like me.

She knows how it's like being in an orphanage from being days old to high school so she treats me extra special.

"As long as your being treated like the princess you are I'm good" Noah said.

He kissed my forehead and cheeks.

"Good night baby"

"Good night bebe"

I stepped out of his car and walk into the place that's been my home for 15 years now..

"Hi Ruby" Ms.Jesse said.

"Hi jesse" I said as I made my way to my room.

I just laid down on my bed. That was enough for me to fall asleep.

Next morning

"Wake up Ruby, you have school in about 1 hour" one of the volunteers said.

I nodded my head and got out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I walked out with a towel wrapped around me.

My room wasn't anything fancy but, I loved it. It's too much pink but I don't mind. My bed is just a regular queen size bed.

Once I turned 13 Ms.Jesse hired room designers to redo my whole room. Before I had a plain white room.

She also takes me on shopping sprees so I could feel like a normal teenager.

I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day. I did my hair in a regular ponytail and called it a day.

I put on some perfume and waited for Noah. Now that he knows where I live I don't have to walk a mile to where I usually tell him to meet me up.

"Your boyfriend is here" Ms.Jesse said as she wiggled her eyebrows. She gave me the bird and the bees talk once she found out I had a boyfriend.

I nodded my head and grabbed my bookbag. I walked to the lobby where I saw Noah waiting for me.

I hugged Ms.Jesse goodbye and walked over to Noah.

He hugged me and walked over to his car. Once I sat down he fially noticed what I was wearing.

"Nope, change now"

"Whyyyy"

He reached over the counsel and touched my stomach. He then ran his hands down my arm. He placed his hands through the rips that was on my thighs next.

"That's why"

"Can I please wear it" I begged.

"Nope"

"I'll give you 20 kisses"

"Make it 50 and you have yourself a deal"

I nodded my head and leaned over to him. He put his finger on my lips, pushing me away.

"I'll kiss you whenever I want"

I leaned back in my seat, looking forward with a smile on my face.

I don't mind Noah telling me to change. I know that he's very protective of me just like Sam is with Diamond.

"But I swear if that Josh kid touches you he's gonna have a problem"

I just nodded my head in understanding.

Josh is this annoying boy in my class that can't seem to leave me alone. He's always finding excuses to touch me or talk to me.

Last time I was walking down the hall with Noah and he slapped my butt. That day Noah was not having it.

He was going to rip Josh apart if I didn't step in between them. Whenever Josh touches me I feel so dirty.

"If josh touches me this time I won't get in between you guys" I said truthfully.

Whatever Noah does to him at this point he deserves it.

He grabbed my hand and laced it with his.

We sung along to the songs that blasted through out Noah's car radio.

We pulled up to the school and I have to admit I was a little sad. I was having fun with Noah.

"Let's go baby" Noah said as he took the keys out of the ignition.

I picked up my bookbag and got out of the car. I didn't even close the car door yet when I heard a familiar voice coming from in front of me.

"Hi Ruby my Ethiopian goddess" Josh said as he pulled me in for a hug. My hands stayed by my side but his hands went on an adventure.

His hands were on my back one minute them the next minute it was sliding down towards my butt.

I tried to pull away but his hold on me tightened.

"If you don't let go of her I'll rip all your fingers off and feed it to you"

Josh turned around and saw an angry Noah with his fist clenched at his side.

"You'reee nottt gonna do anythinggg" Josh stuttered.

He was trying to be brave but I saw his body shaking and sweat on his forehead.

"I suggest you leave before things get ugly" Noah said as he cracked his neck and knuckles.

Every crack Noah's body made Josh winced in pain.

"You're cute and all but you're not worth getting a black eye over" Josh said as he slowly backed away from me.

Noah walked up to me and picked me up.

"I'm so sorry baby. I thought you were next to me" he said in a worried tone.

"You were here at the right time, that's all that counts"

He let me down and leaned in for a kiss. My eyes closed as I felt Noah's soft lips locked with mine.

His hands traveled down to my butt as his tongue danced in my mouth.

"Ewwww is that his tongue" someone said.

We pulled apart and saw Sam and Diamond hand and hand. I went to say hi to Sam and Diamond.

"How are you feeling" I asked Diamond.

"I feel a little better than before"

When I found out what about what Britney did to Diamnond I wanted to beat her skinny ass.

Noah had to throw me over his shoulders in order for me to not go find the slut.

Even when I was over his shoulder it didn't stop me from kicking Britney's bestfriend Ashley in the face with my timberlands.

It's not my fault her face collided with my timberlands.

We talked for a while until the bell rung. They walked me to class before they headed to their.

Once I walked through the door I saw that my teacher Ms.Micheals was late again.

This lady never comes to work on time but when one of us is late she gives us a speech on how we should take our education seriously.

I took my seat in the car back and waited for that teacher to show up and do her job.

20 minutes later she comes strolling in with a McDonald bag and a McCafe in her hands.

She set down her food and purse down and told us to take out our notebooks.

Let the most boring day of my life begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
89.1K 3.5K 33
Beautiful is weighing under 130lbs. Attractive is having the perfect hour glass figure. jealousy is watching your 128lbs best friend cries about bein...
1.2M 25.4K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...