His Twin Sister (Naruto Fan-F...

By LightWolf46

"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have t... More

The Begining
Teams
The Bell Test
D Ranks more D Ranks ooh C Rank goodie.....The Spandex
The Journey to the Land Of Waves Begins
Kakashi seriously TREE'S?
Battle on the Bridge Zabuza Returns
Say What Now
Idiocy
Fighting, Training, Fighting this is my life for some reason
I Hate Snakes
Helping and Smiling
Damned Snakes
How Did Dad Manage All of These People
FINALLY TSUNDE
Why Me, Why Me, Why Me, WHY ME
Oh Look At That
Boring Then A Mission Then A Wolf?
What Now?
A Vision?
He's Back
Damn I Feel Useless
A Surprise
A Test of Teamwork and A Dumb Princess
Why Did This Have To Happen?
Character Introductions
Training and Forgivenes
Itachi if looks could kill
Why
Christmas Special
Flash Back to a Mission Part 1
Flash Back of a Mission Part 2
Kazekage
Nominations and Something else
What Now?
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams Part 2
Authors Note
Ohayo Leaf I'm Back
Oh Come On
The Bell Test. Take 2
Naruto becomes Hokage
Untitled
Training and My Dream
Untitled Part 46
Epilogue

Why the hell am I here?

581 14 11
By LightWolf46

-1 Month Later-

I walk into the Hokage office and Lady Tsunde nods. 

"Kayla, I suppose you want to go visit the Sand." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Yeah, might as well. I mean you said Gaara wanted to ask me something right?" I ask her.

"Alright you may go but be back as soon as possible." Lady Tsunde says to me.

I nod. "Alright." I jump out the window and I slide down the roof and I run to the Inuzuka compound and Midnight nods and we run to the gates. "Yuzuki, we are headed to the Sand." I say to her.

"Why?" She asks as we run out of the gates.

"To visit, why else? I mean we have nothing to do right? And it will be fun to see how much Gaara has changed." I say to her with a grin.

"Fair enough. You have been gone for 3 years." She says to me.

We get to the Sand 3 days later and of course the guards stop us.

"WHO ARE YOU?" They yell.

I sigh and walk up to them. "Seriously does no one recognize me. Its been 3 years people, do I seriously look that different?" I ask.

"Lady Kayla?" A guard asks.

"Has she returned?" Another one asks.

I roll my eyes. "I'm just here to visit the Kazekage." I say to them.

"So she has returned from where ever she disappeared off to." A guard says.

"I can hear you." I say to them.

"Right this way Lady Kayla." A guard says to me.

I nod. We walk to the Kazekage office and the guard knocks.

"Come in." 

I take a deep breath and let it out and we walk in.

I blink once, then twice, then three times. "Who are you." I point to the red head with his hair smoothed down behind the Kazekage desk.

Everyone falls over.

"I'm Gaara." He says to me. "Who are you?" He asks me.

I step back shocked and I accidently fall on my ass. "Damn SO NO RECOGNIZES ME I HAVENT CHANGED A BIT." I yell.

Everyone falls at my outburst.

"I mean what the hell you think you would recognize my red hair and my lilac eyes. Not to mention MY WOLF." I say to them standing up. "Seriously have I been gone so long that my appearance has changed? Last I checked my hair is still firery red and my eyes are still lilac." I say to them.

"Your personality hasn't changed clearly." Gaara says to me. "Nice to see you Lady Kayla." 

I huff. "And I had to make a huge deal about this too." I say to them annoyed.

The elders and the siblings bow to me in apology.

I sigh. "Whatever, anyways Lady Tsunde said you wanted to ask me something, what was it?" I ask him.

"What happened when you were supposed to protect me on that mission almost 4 years ago?" Gaara asks.

"Well, when I was trying to get into the village Sasori of the Red Sand blocked my path. He knowing who I am moved out of the way since he didn't want to fight just yet. But as I was walking in he nicked me with his poison and then he just smirked through his puppet I guess since he knew even though I was highly immune to poison, this one would get me. When I got here to the Kage building I blacked cause of the poison and I woke up three days later after Sakura extracted it from mine and Kankuro's bodies. I then left seeing as I had almost little to none chakra, so I couldn't help rescuing you." I say to him and Yuzuki nudges me. "I felt useless after that happened since I was supposed to protect you but I failed. Therefore I failed my mission and everyone in my village knew and taunted me about it. And before I went on that 3 year training trip with my students my missions weren't as dangerous as before I failed that mission." I say to him.

"So you lived with the torment and guilt for not being able to protect me?" Gaara asks.

I nod. "If you didn't know I've been tormented basically my entire life. First I get scourned since my brother is the Jinchuriki of the nine tails, then my village gets betrayed by the Snake Sanin, My parents died, My team betrayed the village, I had to kill my Teammates, my brother left the village for 2 and a half years, Sasuke left the village for 5 years, my students are now ANBU, Asuma and Neji and Itachi are dead, my village was attacked a few times while I was gone and yeah." I nod my head. "Also the person I liked chose someone else. My hearts been crushed so many times and I've been hunted by the Snake Sanin as well along with Four Eyes." I say to him.

"Wow Gaara, she's had it worse then you." Kankuro says to him.

Gaara nods. "Yeah." He says.

I cross my arms. "If that's all then I'm heading back to the Leaf." I say to him.

"Did you just come to be asked that question?" Gaara asks me.

"Pretty much." I say to him with a smile.

"How do you still smile after everything you have been through?" Gaara asks me.

"Because, I don't need to frown because even though I have been through a lot I always have my friends and my brother. They pick me up when I'm down, they save me when I'm drowning in doubt and sadness, they will always be there." I say to him.

Everyone stares at me shocked.

"How old are you exactly?" Kankuro asks.

"You know its not polite to ask someone's age, but seeing as you guys are my friends. I'm 18." I say to them with a smile.

Their mouth's drop.

"Close your mouth's or your gonna catch flies." I say to them and they close their mouth's. "Seriously was that all or can me and Yuzuki leave?" I ask Gaara.

"Why don't you stay for a few days and observe things here? After all the place has changed a lot." Kankuro suggests.

"I agree with Kankuro. Stay for a few days." Gaara says to me.

"I don't have a choice do I?" I ask them.

They nod.

"Fine." I say reluctantly.

"Good, why don't you walk around the village?" Gaara asks me.

"Your planning something, I can tell. Your just a bit too nice today." I say to him and I jump out the Kage room's window and I land on my feet and I look up to see Gaara looking at me in shock. I laugh a little. "Yuzuki you stay with Gaara and find out what he's planning." I yell up to her.

"YES MA'AM." She barks at me.

I grin at Gaara and I run down the streets and I find the academy and I jump into and active room and I sit on the ceiling like nothing happened.

"Who are you?" A guy with brown hair and a Sand flack jacket says to me.

"Name's Kayla Uzumaki-Namikaze. Daughter of the Fourth Hokage and younger twin sister of Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. Jonin of the Leaf village and Lady Tsunde's guard." I say to them. "I have lots of names like brat, Lady Kayla, Kayla, Squirt. Those are just a few so you guys can call me whatever." I say to them with a grin.

All the students stare at me in amazement and the Teacher just stares at me.

"Ok we will call you Master Kayla." One of the students announces.

"W-What?" I say shocked. "You guys don't have to-"

"Master Kayla is it." The teacher says.

I fall from the ceiling shocked and I land on my feet. "Ok? I guess. So your name and you students name's." I say pointing to the teacher.

"I'm James." He says to me. "Ok Milly, Luke, Zack." He says more names and the students stand up as their names are called. "Master Kayla, will you teach them for the rest of the day while I go and talk to the Kazekage?" He asks then leaves.

"WATCH OUT FOR MY WOLF." I yell. I turn to the students. "So wanna learn Chakra control so you can sit on the ceiling?" I ask them nervously.

"Yes Master Kayla." They say to me.

Someone walks in. "Where is James and who are you?" She asks.

"Oh hey Matsuri. Long time no see." I say to her with a grin.

"Who are you?" She asks me.

I sigh. "Seriously do I have to keep making a big deal about this." I mutter.

"She is Kayla Uzumaki-Namikaze." Milly says. "Or Master Kayla as we call her."

Matsuri stares at me in shock. "Wait, why are they calling you Master Kayla and not Lady Kayla?" She asks me.

I shrug. "I don't know. Also James went to speak with Gaara." I say to her.

"Ok thanks Kayla and also how long are you staying?" She asks me with a smile.

"Eh, a few days I guess. Kankuro and Gaara didn't really give me much choice." I say to her.

"Ok well see ya." She runs out of the room.

"WATCH OUT FOR YUZUKI." I yell.

"GOT IT." She yells back.

"Who is Yuzuki?" Luke asks.

"My wolf." I say to them.

"How are you able to have a ninja pet when you aren't in a tamer clan?" Zack asks.

"I still don't know that myself." I say to them. "How about I dismiss you guys early and I can go train?" I ask them.

"THAT WOULD BE SO COOL." The students yell.

"Alright. Class dismissed." I say to them and I jump out the window and I land on my feet and I start running down the road and I see Baki. "BAKI." I yell and he turns around and steps to the side and I stop behind him.

"Lady Kayla?" He asks me.

I grin. "Finally someone recognizes me." I say to him a bit frustrated.

"Why are you here?" Baki asks me.

"For one I came here cause Gaara wanted to ask me something and I was gonna leave after I answered his question but he and Kankuro are making me stay for a few days." I say to him.

"MASTER KAYLA." 

Baki stares at me confused.

I laugh nervously and I turn around sweat dropping. "Hey Milly, Luke and Zack." I say to them.

"Teach us something cool." Luke says to me.

"Lady Kayla, why are they calling you Master Kayla?" Baki asks me.

"If only I knew." I say to him. "Fine you guys want to learn something cool, I'll teach you something cool."I say to them with a smirk.

"AWESOME." They yell.

"Alright, go climb that wall without hands. Trust me its fun and also helps during a battle on missions." I say to them.

"How do we do that? Its impossible." Zack says to me.

I smirk. "Ha." I walk up the wall with out using my hands. "Impossible eh?" I ask them.

They look at me in amazement.

"Alright you guys work on that while I go talk to Gaara." I say to them and they nod. "See ya later Baki." I say to him and I run to the Kazekage building and I jump into Gaara's office window with a smirk. "Ohayo Minna." I say to them.

Everyone but Yuzuki jump a bit startled.

"See ya guys later." I say to them and I jump out the window and Yuzuki jumps out after me and I run back to the kids. "Guys I'm leaving see ya, you keep working though, you will get the hang of it." I say to them and they grin and me and Yuzuki run to the gates and I grin at Kankuro as I pass him with Yuzuki.

"KAYLA GET BACK HERE." Kankuro yells.

"Nope." I say and Yuzuki barks/laughs and we run back to our country faster than Kankuro can catch us and we run back to the Leaf Village by the end of the day and we walk in nodding to Izumo and Kotesu and we run to the Hokage building and Yuzuki waits outside as I jump in through Lady Tsunde's window and she looks at me questionably.

"Well?" Shizune asks me.

"Gaara just wanted to know why I didn't go on the Gaara Rescue mission." I say to them.

"It was because you had almost no chakra, your pride was hurt because you were poisoned and there was nothing you could have done to help, except stay in that hospital bed and sulk right?" Lady Tsunde asks.

"Pretty much." I pause. "Any missions?" I ask her.

"No, but I will be assigning you a new team after this year graduates." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Wait a second, seriously?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I mean unless you don't want a new team. I could always have another Jonin do it." She says to me with a smirk.

"I'll do I was just wondering why your putting me in charge of another team." I say to her with a shrug.

"Its because you have the skill to deal with brats." She says to me.

"Yeah, true." I say to her. "Can I go look at this years crop of students?" I ask her.

"Fine." She waves me off.

I grin. "Also, Kankuro and Gaara might be pissed at me for running out of their village."

"Why?" Lady Tsunde asks suspiciously.

"They wanted me to stay for a few days. I didn't want to so I left with Yuzuki and we ran here." I say to her with a smile.

"Just get going." She says to me.

I grin and jump out the window and I slide down the roof and I jump over Yuzuki at the last Second.

"So what are you gonna do?" Yuzuki asks me and we run down the street.

I grin. "We're gonna go see this years crop of students. I want first pick this year." I say to her with a grin.

"Your getting assigned to another team?" Yuzuki asks me.

"Yep. In Lady Princess's words: You have the skill to deal with brats." I say to her mocking Lady Tsunde's tone.

Yuzuki barks/laughs as we run to the academy. "You would make a great Lady Tsunde." She says to me.

"As if, I don't have that low of a temper. My temper is worse." I say to her as we walk up the stairs.

"I don't know. Over the past three years, Lady Tsunde's temper has gotten worse due to her old age." Yuzuki says to me.

I grin. "I could pull her off then. Just give me two hair ties and a green coat like hers." I say to her before I knock on the door.

I knock and I walk in.

"K-Kayla, I wasn't expecting you to come here." Iruka says to me surprise.

I grin. "I wanted first pick." I say to him.

He sighs. "At least your on time for once." He says to me.

"Hey I was on time all the way up until Naruto went training with Jiraiya." I say to him. "Plus I've been getting better at being on time." I say to him and Yuzuki walks in next to me.

"HEY I KNOW YOU." A kid yells.

I turn to face the kid. "Oh yeah? Then who am I. Full name and titles." I say to the boy with a smirk.

"Your Kayla Uzumaki-Namikaze. Jonin, Daughter of the Fourth Hokage, younger twin sister of Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. You get called Lady Kayla by almost everyone in the village." The kid says to me.

"He knows who you are." Yuzuki barks at me.

"Yeah, I'm not to comfortable with that." I mutter. "What's your name kid." I say to him.

"My name is Kohaku Hyuga." He says to me.

"Kohaku means Amber." Yuzuki says to me.

I nod slightly. "Hyuga." I call.

"What?" All the hyuga's in the room stand up.

"There are more than I expected." I mutter. "I meant Kohaku but I wouldn't mind having a team of Hyuga's though I'm pretty much want different types of people and Hinata would kill me." I shrug.

"You know Princess Hinata?" Kohaku asks.

I nod slightly. "She and I are best friends and we are of the same graduating year." I say to him with a closed eyed smile. "What the hell am I doing, I'm turning into Kakashi." I say and Yuzuki barks/laughs. "Not funny Yuzuki." I say to her.

"Alright lets see." I see a girl with dark purple hair that she leaves down and some of it sticks up in lightning symbols on each sides of her head above her ears. She wears a white jacket with the collar up. She wears a black skirt with black spandex shorts underneath and she wears black gloves and has knee high black ninja sandals with her weapons pouch on her right leg and I and a normal pouch on her waist connected on the inside of her jacket.

"Hmm, you girl with the dark purple hair. What's your name." I point to her.

"Hotaru Akiba." She says to me.

"Firefly is the first name. Autumn Leaf is what her last name means." Yuzuki says to me.

"Ok." I mutter and I see a boy with black hair and some dark blue streaks in it. He has a black t-shirt with the Uchiha symbol on his right shoulder sleeve. He wears dark blue shorts and normal blue ninja sandals. "You what's your name." I say to him.

"Daku Uchiha." He says to me.

"Ok see ya later Iruka." I wave and walk out of the room with Yuzuki next to me.

"WHAT." I hear all the kids yell.

"She's like that." Iruka says to them.

I smile. "Come on Yuzuki lets go." I say to her.

"You love leaving like that don't you?" Yuzuki barks laughing.

"Hell yeah I do. The reactions are hilarious." I say to her with a smile as we walk out of the Academy.

"One of a kind indeed." Yuzuki says to me.

I grin. "What else would I be?" I ask her as we run down the streets of Konoha.

"Sane." She says back.

"True." I shrug and someone grabs my arm and I fall on my ass. "What the hell?" I mutter.

"Sorry, I would have caught you." 

I grumble and I stand up and I take my arm from Kiba. "Need something before I pound you for making me fall?" I ask him annoyed.

"Wow, attitude." Kiba says to me. "I just wanted to let you know that while you were gone for those three years, Matsuri left the village."

"And you felt like telling me that because?" I ask him.

"Just wanted to let you know." Kiba says putting his hands up in surrender.

"Come on Kayla." Yuzuki says to me.

I nod slightly and me and Yuzuki run back to my old house and I grab the key out of my hair and I unlock the door and walk in and Yuzuki walks in behind me and we walk to the living room and we pass out on the couches.
________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.8K 36
Edit: This book was made by a younger me, YEARS ago. This is like pure cringe, crack and confusion, continue if you dare. What happens if Minato and...
3.1K 241 28
Naruto is the son of the way too loveable Minato Namikaze and his beautiful hotheaded wife Kushina Uzumaki who is the CEO of the Uzumaki/Namikaze com...
12.5K 341 6
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...
19.3K 568 27
A warm summers evening two small girls ran in a field of beautiful flowers. They played till they were tired and started to make flower crown for eac...