She's Mine (Killua X Reader)

By NatashaTasyaar

Y/N L/N is introduced to Killua Zoldyck by his Mother, Kikyo Zoldyck. Kikyo planned on getting these two to g... More

Welcome!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 4

29.1K 608 1.5K
By NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 3

Killua P.O.V

I notice Y/N has fallen asleep. I look down to see her face. I frown. I wipe her access tears. Then I pull her closer. 'What's wrong with her? Why is she acting like this? Who make her like this?' So many questions run through my mind. I need to find out soon. I need to find a way to cheer her up. I close my eyes and slowly falls asleep.

-I'm Sorry-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been 4 days. Illumi keep shooting me a look as the time passes. Tomorrow will be the last day. I don't know what to do. I love Killua... I don't want anything to happen to him. But I can't just leave him. He'll be in pain. I would too.

It's early in the morning. But I don't get any sleep last night. I can't sleep at all. I have to think of something. I have to make a choice. I can't let Illumi hurts Killua. If marrying him is the only way for Killua to be safe. Then I guess I have no choice. I just wish Killua would understand.

I'm gonna spent my last day together with him. It's a good thing Killua don't have any mission today.

I got up from the bed and heads towards the bathroom. I was up and prepare myself for the day. I dress up nicely. This is the day I'll make a choice. I look at myself in the mirror. Tears begin to pool in my eyes. 'No... I shouldn't be crying... I did this for Killua. So he'll be safe' I thought to myself.

I got out of the room and head off to look for Killua. He's the first one to leave the room today. I pretend to be asleep.

I found him on top of a tree. "Killua!" I call out for him. He looks down and smile at me. I move back slightly, since I know he'd jump. I was right... He jumps down. He stands straight and smile at me. "Let's hang out" I said. "Sure!" He said. Then he made a thinking face "but what are we gonna do?" He asks. "Hmm... Let's have a picnic" I said. "Good idea. Then it's a date" he beams. I blushed, but then a frown appear on my face as I know it'll be our first and last date. I quickly get rid of the frown on my face, hoping Killua wouldn't notice.

Killua P.O.V

I notice Y/N's lips forms into a frown. I furrow my eyebrows. 'What's happening to her? She seems bothered by something... But what?' I thought.

We head home to prepare some food and things we need for the picnic. Once we get everything ready. I held Y/N's hand as we start making our way to look for a perfect picnic spot.

After a while of walking. We finally found the perfect spot. We quickly laid out everything and take a seat on it.

We talk about random things that would come in mind. Then all the sudden, Y/N became silent. I turn my head to look at her, to see her with her head down. She seems to be deep in thought. "Y/N? Is something wrong?" I asks, worried.

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N? Is something wrong?" I heard Killua asked. After Killua asked that. I just look down. I'm thinking of what he'll do after I announce that I don't wanna marry him. That I wanna be with Illumi instead.

I look up at him. "Killua..." I start. He just look at me in silent. I move myself and seated myself in front of him. I held his hands in mine. He waited for me to continue. "Killua... You know that I love you, right?" I asks. "Yeah... Of course and I love you too" he said. "So... Whatever happens tonight. I hope you'll always remember that it's for the best. I hope you'll understand my choice" I said. He looks at me with more confusion. "Y/N... What are you talking about?" He asks.

"I can't tell you... But I really hope you'll understand" I said, I can't tell him. Killua, even though he's scared of Illumi. If he's angry, he can be reckless. I don't want him to find out, because if he did, he'll try and attack Illumi. He'll end up getting hurt... Or worse... Die. Then I move away from him and laid my head on his lap. I look up at him and smile "I love you, Killua" I said. I close my eyes and falls asleep.

Dinner Time

Y/N P.O.V

It's time for dinner. I take a seat next to Killua on my right and Illumi on my left. The rest of the family is on their own assigned seat.

The dinner is pretty much in silent. I look around me to see if everyone have finished their dinner. Once I made sure everyone did. I got up of the chair. "Excuse me... I would like to say something" I said, with my head down. But I can feel their eyes on me. "What is it, Y/N-Chan" Kikyo said. I look up at everyone and turn my attention to Killua. I smile at him. Then I look back at the others. "I... I would like to cancel my wedding with Killua" I said. Gasp of shock was heard around the room.

Killua gets up from his seat and turns me to face him with his hands on my shoulders. "W-what are you s-saying, Y/N?! Cancel the wedding?! Are you crazy?" He screams at me. I try to fight back the tears that's threatening to appear. I put an emotionless face "no I'm not... My decision is made. I'm not in love with you. I never have" I said. I move away from him and stand next to Illumi's seat. I place my hand on his shoulder. "I'm in love with Illumi.... And I want to marry him not you" I said. Illumi got up from his seat and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I try not to shake and give away my act. Killua's eyes widened as shook his head in denial, then he turns around and run out of the room.

I watch as his figure is getting smaller and smaller, until he was out of our sight. I just stand there, staring at the spot where Killua previously stand. A tear escape my eye as I quickly wiped it off. Illumi leans down and whispers to my ear "good choice, Y/N. You're mine now." But all I could think about is Killua. The pain I saw in his eyes after my announcement.

I'm sorry... Killua. I love you so much. This is for the best

*to be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.6K 40
"I envy you, Hisoka." The magician's eyes widened in shock. "I envy you so much. You get to go around and be with whoever you want, while I'm stuck h...
982 69 14
𝗕𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲, 𝗱𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀. ❝𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒍...
26K 687 20
Y/N is part of a very skilled assassin family, the Zoldyk family is their conpetition however they are not rivals. Buisiness comes first as always bu...
10.4K 94 32
(Y/N) was the original heir to the Zoldyk family, but was hidden due to her power and unique eyes for "safety".... until her younger brother Killua r...