๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† - ๐’‘๐’‹๐’Ž...

By Teaddict14

Where the bad boy and popular Jungkook get scolded by the school's sweetheart Jimin for being rude, and someh... More

PROLOGUE
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
EPILOGUE (M)
Bonus Chapter
New Book!

-7-

11.8K 502 126
By Teaddict14

On the next day

Author's POV

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning, I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

...

Jimin stirs and blinks his eyes open. He blindly reached his phone on the nightstand and turns off his alarm song.

He looks at the time. 7 a.m.

He stretched his body and let out a yawn. Then, he sat up and got up from his bed.

He lazily walks to the bathroom and showers. 

It took Jimin around twenty minutes to shower and get dressed.

He then went out of his room and walks to the kitchen.

He made himself a peanut butter toast and coffee. Jimin sighs to himself and sat on his dining table and starts eating his breakfast.

Jimin always gets lonely in the morning, he does everything alone.  

Yes, he is lucky that his mother bought him this nice and expensive apartment. But he just hopes someone would accompany him someday. He's hoping that he could hear someone calling his name to wake him up instead of the alarm. He's hoping that when he finished getting ready for school, someone would be sitting in the dining room waiting for him to eat breakfast together. He's hoping that someone would maybe accompany him in his car when he drives to school. He doesn't know when it will happen, but hopefully soon.

Jimin might have many admirers, and he might have love letters given to him every day. But no one is actually serious about having a relationship with him, and if there is actually someone who wants to go out with him, they didn't make any efforts to actually asks Jimin out.

But it's not like Jimin also actually has someone he's wanting to ask out. 

Well, that was until two days ago, when he met Jungkook.

Jimin's mind starts drifting to the younger boy, smiling at himself when remembering their encounter yesterday. Thinking about just how cute Jungkook is in everything he does, his blush, his pout, his nervous habit. Jimin finds everything about Jungkook endearing, already forgetting that he is the school's famous 'bad boy'.

Jimin starts getting excited at the thought of meeting Jungkook again today. So he quickly finishes his breakfast and checks the time on his phone again. 7.40 a.m.

He needs ten minutes to drive to school,  so Jimin put his books and worksheets in his bag and starts walking to the front door. He wore his shoes and walked outside his apartment room. He then locked the door and went to the parking lot.

He got into his car and starts driving to school.

When he arrived, he checks the time again. 7.50 a.m.

He got out of the car and walks to his class.

To Jimin's surprise, the person he was thinking about all morning is standing in front of his class holding something.

Jungkook is peeking through the glass window, Jimin noticed that he looks nervous.

So Jimin smiles to himself and approached the younger.

Jimin pats his shoulder and said a small "Hey." Jungkook jumps in shock and turns around quickly.

"Holy shit you scared me hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, holding his chest in shock.

Jimin giggles. "I'm sorry Jungkook-ah, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"Oh yeah! Um, I just wanted to return your uniform." Jungkook nervously said, handing Jimin's uniform to the elder. 

"Oh, thanks!" Jimin said while accepting the now clean uniform.

"T-thank you again, for letting me borrow your uniform," Jungkook said, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

Jimin smiles and ruffles Jungkook's fluffy black hair. "It's no problem Jungkookie, you don't need to thank me."

Jungkook blushed at the contact and shyly leans his head more to Jimin's hand. Jimin noticed this and internally coo at the younger.

When Jimin lets go of his hair, Jungkook held back a pout.

"A-alright then hyung, I think I have to go to my class now, the bell is about to ring," Jungkook said,  eyes shyly meeting Jimin's soft gaze.

"Okay Jungkook-ah, I'll see you at lunch?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook nods almost immediately.

"See you later then," Jimin said. 

"See you later hyung, bye!" Jungkook replies and starts walking to his class.

But a few seconds later, Jimin calls him again. He turns around and approaches Jimin again.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook asked, curious why Jimin calls him back.

Jimin nervously laughs and took his phone out from his pocket. "I um just wanted to ask for your number, so we could you know, text each other." Jimin stammers nervously, handing his phone to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiles widely. "Yeah, yeah hyung. Of course, you can have my number." He said, taking Jimin's phone and typing his number. He saves himself as "Jungkookie<3" and gave Jimin's phone back, blushing a bit.

"There you go hyung. I have to go now, bye bye!" Jungkook said,  before quickly running away from Jimin.

Jimin laughs. "Thank you Jungkook-ah!" He yells from distance and Jungkook yells back, "You're welcome!"

Jimin looks at his phone and smiles wider at the name Jungkook saved himself.

"What a cutie," Jimin mumbles to himself before entering his class.

Jimin entered the class and sat beside Taehyung.

"Hey, Tae!" Jimin greets cheerfully. 

"Hi, Jiminie! Well, aren't you happy today?" Taehyung said, not used to Jimin being this happy early in the morning.

Jimin just sheepishly smiles at Taehyung.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked,  noticing Jimin holding something.

"Oh! Jungkook just gave back my uniform he borrowed yesterday." Jimin answered, putting the uniform into his bag.

"Wait what? Why did he need to borrow your uniform?" Taehyung asked, not knowing anything as Jimin hasn't told him about yesterday's incident.

"I spilled my coffee to his uniform during lunchtime yesterday," Jimin explained.

"What?! Really?! And you didn't get punched or kicked anywhere?!" Taehyung asked in terror, checking Jimin's face and body for any bruises. 

Jimin slapped Taehyung's hands that are looking for bruises on his body.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "No Tae, he didn't punch or kick me. Jungkookie is literally a baby, so I'm perfectly fine." He answered.

Taehyung squints his eyes suspiciously.

"Jungkookie? I see you two are getting close huh?' Taehyung said with a teasing smile, nudging Jimin's arm with his elbow.

"I mean, yeah. We're friends now." Jimin said, shrugging his shoulder. 

"When did you two even become friends? I didn't see you two interacting other than the time you scolded him?" Taehyung asked, confused.

"Well many things happened yesterday. First, we were both late and bumped into each other in the hallway. Then during lunch, I accidentally spilled coffee on him. So I took him to the toilet, cleaned his shirt, and lend him my uniform. And then, at the end of school, you remember I had to do detention because I was late right?" Jimin asked and Taehyung immediately nods, urging him to continue the story.

"Well, he's also late and were also doing detention. When I finished cleaning, I heard someone like fell in the hallway. So I went out and saw Jungkook on the floor, with a bucket and mop scattered beside him. I helped him get up and also helped him mop the floor as he was hurt. And just before this, I met Jungkook outside the class. He returns my uniform and I think that's it!" Jimin explained. 

Taehyung just looked at him in awe, his mouth slightly open.

"Holy shit, you guys are meant for each other! How did you two keep on coincidentally meet each other what the heck?!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. 

Jimin chuckles. "You're talking nonsense." He said, shaking his head.

Taehyung pouts and flicks Jimin's forehead, the latter wincing in pain.

"I'm being serious!" Taehyung said, still pouting.

"Whatever you say tae.." Jimin replies, sighing.

"I hate you. But anyway, when are you going to confess?" Taehyung suddenly changes the topic, smiling sheepishly.

Jimin shrugs his shoulder. "I don't know, not soon for sure," Jimin answered casually, making Taehyung gapes in shock again.

"So you actually admit that you like Jungkook?!" Taehyung whisper-shouts, as the other students are already looking at them.

"Um I mean yeah, I think I do like him tae. My first impression of him might be bad, but after meeting with him a lot, I realized he's actually really sweet.. and cute." Jimin said the last part lowly, blushing a bit.

Taehyung squeals and hugs him. "I'm happy for you holy shit! It's been really long time since you like someone too. I mean, I kind of hated Jungkook at first. But if you said he's nice to you, then I'll try to not hate him." Taehyung said happily.

Jimin laughs a bit. "He's actually really nice tae. I don't know for sure, but I think there's a reason why he's rude to people in school. He's probably just misjudged or misunderstood."

"Yeah, I agree. I do hope he actually has a reason for being rude to people." Taehyung said, leaning into his desk.

"I'm sure he does. You can see that when he's close to people, his persona kind of changes. He became really sweet and shy." Jimin replied.

"I sure hope I can see that side of him soon," Taehyung said, laughing a bit.

"You will soon tae, I'm sure," Jimin said, smiling.

"But back to the topic, Jungkook is obviously in love with you too. So why aren't you planning to confess?" Taehyung asked, changing the topic again.

Jimin sighs and crossed his hand. "I feel like this is all going too fast tae. I mean, I literally just know about him two days ago. I don't want to just immediately confess, I want to take things slow." Jimin explained, and Taehyung nods in understanding.

"Alright, I understand. I'm still hoping you'll confess soon though, or maybe Jungkook will confess soon." Taehyung said, smiling teasingly.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "I hate you."

"I know you don't bub," Taehyung said before giggling.

Jimin was about to talk back again, but the bell rings, shutting the two best friends. 

Soon the teacher came in and puts her stuff on the teacher's desk.

"Alright good morning everyone, it's nice to see you again. So for performing art class today, we're going to start to learn about a new dance genre, which is contemporary dance. But before we start, I'd like to announce something. Starting this week, your performing art class will be joined with the class below you, which is the 11th grade. As their performing art teacher had just resigned, I will be teaching two classes at the same time."

Taehyung nudges Jimin's elbow and smirks at him. "That means you can meet Jungkook every week." He whispered.

Jimin just rolls his eyes while he's actually screaming happily in his mind.

"Do I make myself clear?" The teacher asked.

"Yes ma'am!" The students answered.

The teacher nods. "Alright, let's start with our lesson, shall we. Please move your desks and chairs to the corner of the class. The 11th grade students are coming here soon to study together with us."

To be continued..

A/N

I forgot to tell you this, but in here Jungkook is 18 years old and Jimin is 19 years old.

Also, I don't know if y'all have a performing art class in your high school, but my school did. There is one class where we can choose to learn dancing or music. So the school system in this story is also like that hehe. I hope you guys like it :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
243K 12.5K 59
"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved students in school. He's kind, and hand...
16.7K 417 43
this is teakook love story where jungkook is rich ....and bad boy of college who hate poor people and don't listen to his parent and his hyung and te...
103K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...