SIN

By C_C_Anna

"GET. OUT!" she inhaled and took out something from her bag and threw it at my feet and looked at me with a d... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Author's Note
chapter 15
chapter 16.
chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19.
chapter 20
chapter 21.
Mutual Interactions
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

chapter 3

280 16 7
By C_C_Anna

Dedicated to Ms_Horrendous @james_the_diff. and Queen_model

Minutes, seconds, hours,days,weeks and months have passed without talking to him,the boss.

Only when it came to work will I have the chance to speak to him.
He never spoke of what happened between us,its been 8weeks and he haven't said even a word about it.

"Excuse me ma'am,we are here."

Sam said in his ever steady voice.

"Thank you Samuel."

I replied growing fond of calling him by his full name now.
I stepped down and headed to the entrance of the boutique.

"Bonjour mademoiselle, coma çava?"

"Çava bien merci."

I answered handing over a card to the lady.
" Monsieur MacLeish informed us of your coming,mademoiselle Jaquelin will see you inside."

"Hello I am Jaquelin your guide,you can call me Jaq."

She stepped in place beside me and led me to a room somewhat different from others.

Jaquelin handed me bags filled with cloths.
I was confused I put on a smile and said to the lady;

" miss,I mean no disrespect but am here to shop."

Jaquelin smiled at me.

"ma'am we already know his usuals I have been here for four years now and he haven't change this brands or taste,it is his brand and he says its the best ever."

"Jaquelin..."

i began.

"...how will he know if its the best when he haven't tried others?"

I handed her the bag and left the room.

Daniel's POV.

I didn't know the main reason am attracted to her,why her in the first place?
Why didn't i find myself attracted to one of those well curved models of mine,long legged and glowing skin?
Was it because of her confidence, her elegance,the way she has authority but somehow manage to be a servant?

I don't even know a thing about her if not for her name,which I hardly bring myself to pronounce.
We haven't spoken much since our little affair, i have been thinking about her since then,
I have never wanted a lady this bad.
I have caught myself on several occasions thinking about...

"May we know your opinion on the new lines of shoes sir?"

An elderly man from the member of the board interrupted my line of thoughts. I have been caught again!

"Mr. Odeh the new line of shoes should be delayed for another week before advertising commence."

"But sir..."

"This meeting is adjoined for next Wednesday,thank you."

I took my briefcase and headed out.
I wasn't going to contribute even if i had not adjoined the meeting.

Walking out of the elevator and into the car,looking at the already risen sun ,i removed my phone from my pocket and made the call without letting myself think about it.

"It has been awhile mom,am coming over for lunch,am on my way."

(A view of Daniel's mother POV)

I know that when ever Daniel calls me in short notice it is because of an emergency not play or business.
Just as i finished applying make up on my face i heard the engine of a car on my drive way.
I came out of the house and welcomed him inside.
Daniel kissed me on both cheeks.

"Oh honey you've grown slim,how is work treating you boy?"

"Work treats me fairly,you look very beautiful and strong,you look gorgeous."

"Thanks honey."

i led him and sam to the table.

"Oh dear! You look plump Sam." said when I saw him carrying an aquarium.

"Oh my!whose idea was it to get this for me?I know its not Daniel's."

"Mom..."

We sat at the dinning table,all three of us and enjoyed the meal. Minutes later we were done.
Sam excused us when the house help came to get the plates from the table.

I and Daniel went into the music room and sat down.

"Its been awhile I tasted a delicious meal like that,i must come here more often."

"Don't flatter me boy you know am old for those things."

"You look thirty mom"

"So what brings you here son,i know its not just the food."

"Well that's true but am here to see how your doing."

I could tell from his nervous chuckle that it's something personal.

"You can't fool me with that,you call me every day to check on me. I think you can do better than that."

"Well am here because I need your help,your advice mom."

"What bothers you son."

"Its about a maid I think might like."

"how can that be,you have never spoken about your interest in women."

"That I don't know and am here for your advice."

I sat up straight in my chair and crossed my legs.

"let's start by getting to know her and make her love you.
First thing first."

(End of Daniel's mom POV.)

The visit lasted hours i headed back to the office going through the new line of shoes. I wanted it to be perfect and i wanted to build a certain longing to its consumer.
I wouldn't want a mistake,I wanted it to be the perfect brand for the season that was why i had to adjoin the meeting.
I wanted perfection.

I came home past eight exhausted and tired,i showered and was about to ring for silvia when i heard a silent knock on the door.

"Enter."

"Good evening sir,I heard you come in and I brought you something to eat."

"Am not hungry,i ate out today."

I said not paying attention to her.

"Okay sir."

What!
That's all she could say?

"I received a call from the boutique that my usuals have been changed,and why is that?"

"The brand I opted for is also a highly respected line of design."

"There is only Two brands, my brand and others..."

paying more attention to her now,

"...And who told you I was ready for a change?"

I asked stepping closer.

"Sir its not harmful to try new things,but if you don't like it,you can stop using them but am sure you would like them."

I stepped closer to her now,I could see that she held her breathe,i looked her in the eye and picked a slice of orange from the tray she had brought with her and turned my back to her.

"That would be all,you may leave."

I took my pills and lay on the bed minute later i was fast asleep.

"Stop right there the voice from behind commanded you make a move,you make a death move."

"Who are you,and what do you want?"

The voice from
behind sounded like mine,i turned to take a look at the person behind me,and a bullet past through my chest,making me slump to the ground. I tried to breathe looking hard to see the face behind the hood just as the moon shone its light into the room i saw the face,it was mine!

I woke with a start,i am covered in sweat,i stepped out of the bed,i know i wouldn't go back to bed again.

It was early into the morning,i would go down and get some coffee then continue some office work here at home.

The light in the kitchen was on and i guessed Silvia to be inside, i wanted going back up but i couldn't resist the urge to see her.

She was wearing a white T-shirt covering just part of her thighs,i stood by the door as i watched her body gyrate to a song she was listening to.

She stretched to get a coffee cup from the cupboard above and part of her buttocks was exposed, a lot of things going through my mind at the moment,i had been avoiding her for this same reason;lust and pleasure.

she poured the coffee into the cup and turned, her heart jumped and she let go of the coffee from shock. I walked into the kitchen and helped her pick the pieces silently.

"That was my favourite coffee cup young lady."

i said sitting on the kitchen island.

"Sir you startled me."

I watch as she refill the kettle,placing it on the burner.
We sat quietly until the kettle whistled.

"I need a coffee too."

I felt awkward sitting on the island but old habits die hard.

I was used to sitting on kitchen islands since i was a little boy my dad at a moment thought i would grow to be a chef he would always tease me of having a chef spirit.

I dropped my mug on the island and jumped down,i drew her to me and lifted her,placing her on the island.
I sat beside her.

"So what keeps you up by this hour."

She cleared her throat and adjusted impulsively.

"well I couldn't sleep so I thought a coffee would be great"

"what keeps you up sir"

"Same as you."

We sat silently sipping our coffee,after what felt like eternity i asked.

"Would you like to talk about yourself?"

trying to imply the first strategy,"know her first"

"There isn't much to say for someone like me."

"I disagree,you seem to be highly educated so I wander what brings you here?"

"Not everything is served in a plater of Gold."

"So what happened to you?"

"I wouldn't say am highly educated but yes i am educated. My parent died when I was younger, I am the only child, but there wasn't really anything to inherit so I opted for this,

So that's all there is to know."

"What did you study"

She smiled at the question and looked at me,

"I studied fashion and design"

"My company had a job vacancy the same day you applied here,why didn't you just apply for a job instead of this?"

"How was i to know?
Moreover I wasn't looking for a professional job,the pay is great here and am okay with what am doing right now"

she said jumping down the island,picking his cup and rinsing it,she cleaned it with a towel returned it to the cupboard. I stepped down caging her to the sink.

"Do you need a job?"

"I already have one now,sir."

"I mean a real job,in my company.
There is a respectable position if you want one."

"That is an offer to die for but No I don't need it sir."

I pushed her hair from her face and saw the scar from before i rubbed it with my thumb,it seemed fresh and in a healing process i bent down and kissed the scar,then her eyes,her nose but stopped at her lips as if asking for her permission, she raised to her toes meeting my lips.

I tilted my head drowning myself in her kiss. slowly she pulled from the kiss.

"I am...'

"Don't say you are sorry,i am not and I want more."

I hugged her sniffing the perfume of her hair.

"I don't want you to think am using you to satisfy my urge,I want you to permit me to touch you,to kiss you,to..."

I stopped myself from speaking not sure how much i have said.

My heart was beating fast.

The first time i am wanting a girl this bad,

The first time i want to take it slow,

The first time I need permission,

The first time

***

Yeah......
We're making progress...
More Daniel and Silvia moments to come.
We all know there is a first time for every thing!

Don't forget to drop your comments,votes and you can share this with your friends.

Anastesiacaxton💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 2.7K 104
love story of two opposite people one who having no trust on this cruel world and one who is himself cruel than death one has bear only pain in her l...
100K 860 9
šŸ”„Featured by @WattpadAfterDark on "BDSM and Consensual Kink" reading listšŸ”„ *** "I couldn't get enough of him. The more I tasted him, the more I wan...
800K 54K 103
She was the undesired outcast, who stood out, yet simultaneously blended effortlessly into the background. I could see the panic in her glassy brown...
1.1M 28K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...