๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‰๐Ž๐๐„๐’: ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ...

By pettynextdoor

Amber Patrice Riley is a 23 year old straight out of Los Angeles. She shares 5 year old Xiamara Chantaรฉ Moirรฉ... More

Can't Say I Never Loved You
Nothing Real Can Be Threatened
Here I Go Again
I'd Rather Not
Juicy Booty
Do You Remember Who You Were To Me
You Did This
Bad Decisions
Don't Take It Personal
Somebody Else
Colorblind
Burn One
Come Back Home To Me
My Love pt. 1
My Love Pt. 2
Girls Need Love Too
Daddy's Birthday
Sparks Will Fly
Help Her Grow
Intimacy
Moment 4 Life
You Fucking With A Rockstar
Love Drougt
We Ain't Come This Far To Lose
Pretty Bird (Interlude)
I Heard Your Heartbeat
Be Alright
Candlelight
Let's Get Married
That's How You Like It
My Greatest Creation Was You
Epilogue
Sequel Coming Out!!!

Should've Been

6.6K 219 30
By pettynextdoor

Amber's P.O.V.

It's Xiamara's first day of pre-k and she seems more excited than I thought she would be. She woke me up extra early this morning to tell me she couldn't be late for her day of school. It was so cute.

"Look at my princess all pretty and ready for her first day." Xiamarion, her father said coming into the classroom.

"Daddy!" She ran to him and he swoop her up showering her with kisses.

He looked over at me and I rolled my eyes. I fell in love and was a ride or die for this man at the solid age of 14. Not to mention he's a rapper, Future that is, who let all that money go straight to his head and his dick. We've been broken up for a year now because I caught him in our bed fucking the shit out of some bitch. I was completely done his ass after that. The only thing that kept me tied to this nigga was my beautiful daughter.

"Hey Amber, acting like you can't speak and shit. With yo fine ass."

"Stop cussing around these children. And there's nothing I need to say to you."

"Man stop acting like that. Come here and give me a hug."

"Xiamarion bye. You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago."

"I got caught in traffic okay, I'm sorry. Xi tell your mama to be nice."

"Mommy be nice to daddy, okay?"

"For you, baby, for you. Now me and daddy have to go now so you can learn. Come give mommy a kiss."

I squatted down to her level and she hugged me and kissed me.

"Behave yourself okay?"

"I will mommy. I'm a big girl now." She put her hands on hips and gave me a look.

"Okay lil girl, watch yourself. Give daddy a hug so we can leave."

They hugged like they was never gon see each other again. Dramatic asf. After they finished their little act Xiamara went on with the rest of the kids and me and Xiamarion made our way outside.

"You want me to come pick it her or did you want to?" He asked walking me to my car.

"You can come get her. She misses you and I'll be busy anyways."

"Busy doing what?"

"Studio. Working, why?"

"Just making sure you ain't with no nigga when I'm not around."

"Nigga you don't have ownership over me no more. You fucked that up when you cheated, remember. You let all this Hollywood shit get to your head, Mr. Future. And if I was with somebody you have no say over it."

"How long you keep bringing that shit up? I said I was sorry a million times. When you gon forgive a nigga?"

"When you story saying you're sorry and show it. And don't have my daughter all sugared up when you bring her home." I got in my car and cranked the engine ready to pull off, but this nigga was still standing here.

"Lets go out to dinner tonight then. You, me, and babygirl."

"I don't have time and even if I did I still wouldn't go."

"Baby-"

"Amber." I corrected him.

"Look Amb, I fucked up, okay. But I'm tryna to fix it. Baby please, just give me another chance to show you I can be the man you need me to be."

"I'll see later Xiamarion." I pulled off with him standing there looking dumb.

I don't care how much begging he tries to do, he needs to start taking action if he ever wants me back. As for right now, it's fuck that nigga. For the first time in a long time, I'm focusing on myself and my dreams and goals. The only people that come before that is Xiamara and God.

I drove to my parents house to tell how their granddaughter was acting on her first day. I put in the code to open the gate and I drove up the path to the house I grew up in. I seen my sister's car here to. Her ass always over here, you would've thought she was the baby. I opened the door to hear jazz playing throughout the house. My dad was a jazz musician like most of my uncles and grandfather. He even played with some of the greatest; Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Dizzy Gillepse, Lionel Hampton, and Count Bassie. I was born into this music shit.

"Mama!!" I took my shoes off by the door.

"I'm in the kitchen baby!"

I watched into the kitchen to see my mama over the stove and my sister and dad sitting at the island. I sat next my dad.

"Hey family, y'all having breakfast without me?"

"No, but where's my grabdbaby at?" My dad asked drinking his coffee.

"Today was her first day of pre-k. I thought I told y'all that."

"Well you know nothing ever gets back to me ever."

"No nigga you know I told yo ass that lastnight." My mama said scrabbling some eggs.

"Woman who you talking to. You didn't say nothing about that. I was busy breaking your back in!"

"Aye dad we don't wanna hear that!" Ashley said covering her ears. "Amber get your parents child."

"Uh- huh I ain't got nothing to do with that. Anyways, Xiamara was so excited to start school today. I don't even think she gon miss me today. She swears she's a big girl. But that's still my baby."

"Now you see how I felt when you decided to move out."

"Mama I was 18 and pregnant. I needed to get out on my own."

"Well at least Xiamarion took cars of my babygirl." My dad pulled me close to him kissing my forehead.

See, my parents loved Xiamarion like the son they never had. Xiamarion's dad died when he growing up and my dad happened to know his dad from being on the road all the time and traveling. So when were kids my dad would spend time with him and he would always be over our house playing some instrument with my dad . I think that's kind of how I ended up falling for him. Even after he cheated, my dad didn't talk negative about him. But he did have a y'all with him and chew him out about my heart. Now he seems to think that we should get back together. He thinks Xiamarion is my soulmate, which I used to agree with. But I'm not feeling it too much anymore.

"Until he cheated on me, yeah."

"Baby when you gon forgive that man?"

"Mama would you forgive daddy if he cheated on you?"

"Actually, your dad has cheated on me before. It was before you two was born and before we Hey even got married. He even got the girl pregnant."

"Wait, we have a older sibling somewhere?"

"No, the girl I got pregnant had an abortion. But I didn't want her to, she said she did want kids."

"So, how'd y'all get past that? No offense dad, but mama what made you take him back after that?"

"Oh I didn't just forgive his ass like that now. I gave him hell before I took him back. And he worked hard to get me back too. I mean, this man was sleeping outside my house in his car whenever he wasn't on the road with your uncles and grandfather."

"So how long were you guys broken up?"

"Almost 2 years. Cause see, your mama wasn't nothing to play with. And then when she took me back she made me wait till marriage before having sex again."

"Daddy you just love talking about sexing up mama huh?" Ashley said disgusted.

"You and Amber talk about sex all the time!"

"Daddy, we're girls and sisters. And it's not she's telling me what's going on in her bedroom, that's just too much."

"Well y'all here, how you think that happened."

"We know how. We just rather not hear y'all talking about doing it cause I start getting visuals. That's uncomfortable." I said pleading our case.

"Y'all can get out my house if y'all don't wanna hear about me sexing your mama then. Maybe when y'all leave I can break her back in again."

"Okay can I get my food go?"

"Me too. I have to be at the studio anyways."

"Elwin stop tryna run our kids out the house being nasty." She said sitting plates of food in front of us. "Y'all are gon stay here and eat with your parents."

"Lord help us."

Later That Night

I just got home from being in the studio all day. I was working on my EP and it was slowly coming together. Xiamara was still with her dad, so I showered, ordered Chinese, and chilled. I scrolled through social media until I got bored and turned on Netflix. I had finished Spike Lee's She's Gotta Have It a few days ago, so I didn't know what to watch now. I kept scrolling until I seen the show that everybody keeps talking about, Stranger Things. I decided to give it a try.

"This shit better be good."

2 hrs Later

"Mommy!!" Xiamara came running in the room with Ximarion following behind.

I gave him a key to the house, but ONLY because of Xiamara. Of course he used that to his advantage and was always popping up claiming it to see his daughter. 🙄

"Hey baby, how was school today?" I paused the tv.

"It was soooo fun. I have a new friend, her name is Alyssa."

"That's great baby. So what did you learn today?" I pulled her into my lap.

"We learned our ABC's, colors and numbers. But I already know that stuff mommy."

"I know baby, but others kids don't. You have to be patient and let the newbies learn something too."

"I told her that too." Xiamarion said sitting down on the bed.

"Well what did y'all two get into today?"

"I took her to the park and out to lunch. Then we went shopping and got something real nice for the both of y'all."

"What'd you get?" This nigga was always tryna spoil me even though we not together. Even though I never took her gifts, I didn't mind it sometimes.

He pulled a jewelry box out of his pocket and opened it. It was two gold necklaces, one with the words "QUEEN" on it and the other was a Nefertiti necklace.

"Xiamarion, I can't take that. How much did this even cost?"

"Some thousands, but we not gon think about that right now. And you taking it, I don't care what you say."

"Okay, you should not be spending that much money on me, we're not even together."

"Amber, I don't care if we not together right now. I'ma do everything in my power to get you back. Look at Xiamara, she does better when we're all together as family. And one day I'ma make you my wife and we gon make some more beautiful kids."

"Xiamarion dont do that shit. Don't use our daughter as a reason for me to take you back. We had all of that, but you didn't know just how good you had it until it was gone. Do you know how many nights I stayed up waiting for you to come home while you was out giving our body to somebody else? It wasn't until I actually caught you in the act in our bed that I decided to let your ass go. You should've done all that when we together."

"Well tell me what I gotta do to get you back. You say to show you and that's what I'm tryna do now."

"Buying me fancy gifts is not showing me anything. Anybody could spend a whole bunch of money on someone. I need something different. Something that doesn't involve money. Something genuine. Now you can take your gifts and go. I'll put Xiamara to bed by myself tonight."

I got up and carried half sleep Xiamara into the bathroom to run her bathroom. I heard the front door slammed, but I didn't have time to argue with this nigga. I bathed Xiamara and put her to bed then went in my room. I was still frustrated from Xiamarion's antics so I grabbed my notebook and pen and put my emotions on paper.

Lately, I been tryna tell you about me
What I'm going through
You don't never listen
You gone do what you wanna do

And  I ain't tryna hear that
I'm on one and you did that
And now I'm back on my get back shit, lil bih

Worry bout who hittin it
Cause I'm ridin around
Here getting it
And now you at home
Missing this shit, lil bih

A bitch feeling herself right now
I'm going on, going on
Hard for me to turn down

Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Umm hmm that right
You know just what I like

Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Hell yeah that right
Cause that's the shit I like
Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right

Umm hmm that right
You know just what I like
Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Hell yeah that right
Cause that's the shit I like

Baby you don't have to worry bout me
I'm so through with you
Still calling my phone tryna get me
I swear I'm through
Steady wasting my time
I ain't tryna hear it
I swear I'm back on my get back shit, lil bih

Worry bout who hittin it
Cause I'm ridin around
Here getting it
And now you at home
Missing this shit, lil bih

A bitch feeling herself right now
I'm going on, going on
Hard for me to turn down

Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Umm hmm that right
You know just what I like

Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Hell yeah that right
Cause that's the shit I like
Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right

Umm hmm that right
You know just what I like
Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Hell yeah that right
Cause that's the shit I like

Thought you were the one
Knew how to touch me, there
Thought you cared, oh baby
Thought you were the one
Knew how to touch me there
You weren't there for me no

Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Umm hmm that right
You know just what I like

Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Hell yeah that right
Cause that's the shit I like
Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right

Umm hmm that right
You know just what I like
Should've been kissing and touching
And loving me right
Hell yeah that right
Cause that's the shit I like

Comment/Vote

Amber' still heartbroken 😔

She just forgive Ximarion and move on or take her mother's advice and make him work for it??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 273 17
โ๐š„๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ ****! โž โ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœโž ----- ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€, an eleven year old from Seattle, bumps into someone from her past. Will...
120K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
142K 6K 41
August Alsina (rapper) and Amber Riley (entrepreneur) have a five year old daughter named Aaliyah. August is dating model Vanessa Washington, doesn't...
46.2K 985 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...