V Morningstar [BTS]

By TheGoldenUnnie

The devil "Lucifer Morningstar" decided to take a vacation away from the fires of hell... hooked up with an a... More

Prologue
Sin I ~ The Son of the Fallen One
Wrath
Previously on V Morningstar ~ Wrath
Wrath (2)
Wrath (3)
Wrath (4)
Wrath (5)
Wrath (6)
Wrath (7)
Sin II ~ Lost from Home
Gluttony
Gluttony (2)
Gluttony (3)
Glutony (4)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (5)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (6)
Gluttony (7)
Sin III ~ Wounded Indolence
Sloth
Next on "V Morningstar"
Sloth (2)
Sloth (3)
Sloth (4)
Sloth (5)
Sloth (6)
Sloth (7)
TGU's Studio ~ Angels Vs Demons
Next On V
Sin IV ~ The Fleshly Desires
Lust
Namjoon and Jin ~ Previously on V
Lust (2)
V-rry Christmas Special
Lust (4)
Lust (5)
Lust (6)
Lust (7)
Feb 'V' ary Special
Sin V ~ The Troubled Heart
Next on 'V'
Envy (1)
Envy (2)
Envy (3)
Envy (4)
Envy (5)
Envy (6)
Envy (7)
Sin VI - Trapped Within Discontentment
Next on V
Greed
Greed (2)
Greed (3)
Greed (4)
Greed (5)
Greed (6)
Greed (7)
Sin VII ~ The Supercilious Son
Pride
Pride (2)
L-V New Year Special
V Morningstar
Pride (3)
Pride (4)
Pride (5)
V
Pride (6)

Lust (3)

88 5 28
By TheGoldenUnnie

(V Morningstar Birthday Special)

*Goldenz below 18 should not be reading this. Yes, I'm a strict Unnie.*

**

"Happy Birthday, son."

V immediately burned the note beside the birthday cake sent for him. It was from his father which implied how well he knew not to even taste a pinch of it. He smirked as he thought how his father remembered.

He remembered.

He went out from his room and saw Officer Heavens drinking his cup of coffee while reading the newspaper.

Officer Heavens:
  "Morning, V."

V just nodded and went directly to the kitchen to make himself some coffee. After which, he went outside the house and sat at the white chair situated in the garden. It was a fine morning. The neighborhood looked peaceful and quiet; a good day to celebrate his birthday alone.

He looked at the door step. The young Heavens have not left her room yet. He smirked and continued drinking his coffee.

V:
   "A bullet."

His father's gift for him. Wondering why his father would be giving such dangerous item to him, he went back to his room and took it from its container.

Would Lucifer want his son to kill someone? Or would it be the reason of his survival?

He then put it back inside the drawer and another handy item caught his attention. The Demon Jungkook's gift for him.
A Condom.
V picked it up and tossed it to the sky. Then he laughed while catching it with his two fingers.
Feeling the chill of the wind from the opened window, he caressed his neck and sniffed the smell of rose from a body wash.

V:
   "I'm thirsty ~ "

He bit his lower lip and covered his face with his two hands. He realize his desires were controlling him and his urge from the kind of thirst he needed to be quenched with is smothering his sanity.

V growled and the windows closed. He couldn't be eaten by his manly desires again. He closed his eyes and he could still see it. An image to one of his guilty pleasures. A woman.

Loud knocks on the door caught his attention. It was her.

Angel Grace:
  "Hey, Morningstar!"

V sighed in disbelief. He felt being teased.

V:
   "You're not invited in my room."

But he could still hear the doorknob being twisted.

V:
   "Get in and you'll get hurt."

He wanted to get away with temptation. He wanted to free himself from his inner evil thoughts. He wanted to escape from the consuming sexual desire he felt for her.

Angel Grace:
   "Then go out!"

She sounded so irritated.

V heard the door closed. But no footsteps coming down from the stairs. He knew the young woman stood not in front of his door anymore. He sighed in relief. He gulped and caressed his neck again.

V:
   "I need a drink."

**

Angel Grace felt undeniably annoyed as she entered her truck and went to the orphanage. She heard Officer Hannah took over the home for the abandoned children and she then became their guardian.

As soon as she arrived, the little children greeted her happily. Then they went back to play. She heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. And as she turned to the direction, it wasn't Officer Hannah.

Angel Grace:
   "Teacher Jung Hoseok ~"

He was fixing his collar with his  unbuttoned shirt. Angel Grace immediately looked away from him.

Could it be ~~~
Literature Teacher Jung Hoseok and Police Officer Jeon Hannah had sex?
Did they have sex?

Angel Grace heard the teacher clearing his throat. She looked at him and his shirt were already decently worn. She smiled at him nervously and stuttered.

Angel Grace:
   "I - uhmmm. Did I -

(disturb you?) I am looking for Officer Hannah."

Mr. Jung Hoseok smiled at her and patted his shoulder.

Mr. Jung:
   "She is at the backyard while I was fixing the pipe at the second floor's bathroom. I'm about to go there, now."

Angel Grace heaved a sigh of relief. She thought the two adults were doing it. She just nodded and followed him.

***

T

here was no one in the house when Angel Grace arrived. Officer Heaven's car was still not parked outside and only the veranda's lamp was turned on. He will be working late again and V probably went out or just inside his room. Doing his hobby as a sloth. She directly went to her room and turned the lights on.

Angel Grace:
   "Pink~"

She smirked as she stared at the table lamp given to her from V's father. It was a tiresome day for her. She took a quick shower and wore a white top and a skimpy comfortable short. She plopped herself on her bed after turning the lights off and went to sleep.

She was already in the middle of a sound sleep when she heard the banging of the front door and a vase fallen on the floor. She immediately took her phone and to her dismay, the battery's dead.
A burglar? She grabbed the baseball bat beside her bed and slowly opened her room's door. She slowly moved down the stairs and saw a shadow of a person heading to V's room. Making sure not to make a noise, she tiptoed as she carefully made her way to the unidentified man. The house was dark and it was already 11:27 late at night. The man stopped in front of V's room and held the door knob.

V:
   "Heavens ~ "

Angel Grace dropped the bat on the floor as she realized it was V and not a burglar. She sighed and rolled her eyes while V stared at her intensely. He smelled alcohol and he seemed drunk. He was drunk.

Angel Grace:
   "I thought you're a thief."

V stared at her body. Her legs were a wonderful view he have not seen on her before.

V:
   "I'm about to steal something from you, rose bud."

He moved towards her and pulled her by her waist. He licked his lips as he watch the young Heavens' red tempting lips. V could feel the heat escaping from his senses. Seeing her breathing heavily made him want her more.

Angel Grace pushed V away but he was strongly holding her body tight. She was too close on him that she could feel his hardness pressing on her stomach.

V moved his head closer to her and smelled her hair down to her neck. The smell of rose from her bath still coated her skin with freshness.

V:
  "You smell ~ fresh."

Angel Grace slapped V's face and glared at him.

Angel Grace:
    "You smell alcohol! Let me go!"

She felt his fingers teasing her back as they run through her spine. The shivering sensation made her stop from breathing heavily and his soothing touch on her breasts made her moan.

She couldn't help it. He was tempting her with his rough stares and his touch of tendreness made her give in. She knew how he was controlling her with those alluring lips sniffing and kissing her shoulders to her neck, then to her lips.

Angel Grace:
   "Morningstar ~ "

V smirked. She'd fallen for him.

He pushed her against the wall and the kiss started to become rough. With Angel Grace participating well, he knew she was caught into the trap of temptation. Every woman he wished to touch would fall on their knees and suck the biggest opportunity of having sex with him.

A virgin ~ Angel Grace was a rose bud whom he would be picking.
He looked straight into her eyes and with those devil eyes, he ordered her to be taken over.

V:
   "You're mine, rose bud."

Angel Grace nodded. An agreement that robbery needed not to happen. He would not steal something from her. She would willingly give it to her.

Under the spell he casted on her, he would take away her virginity.

Another torrid kiss was shared and when Angel Grace opened her eyes, she was already on V's bed.

Angel Grace:
  "Why -- why am I here?"

She started to wonder how she got inside his room all of a sudden. And she was wondering what V had done to her and why she was kissing him back a while ago.

She saw moving on top of her. He was looking at him, naked as she too was.

Angel Grace:
   "I'm n-naked?"

V pinned her hand above hear head and locked it with his hand. His skin touching on her warm and soft body made him want to take her as his own. He smirked while watching her fulk of confusion. She came back to her senses too soon. She sure knew how to resist his powers. But she fell for it. She was tempted and she took the bait. A proclamation that out of her purity, her own inner lust for him was then a stain.

V let go of her hand and looked at the young Heavens. Her eyes were in fear and they were shedding tears. She was crying.

But why?

V leaned forward and wiped her tears with his hands. He felt like what he did was wrong. He forced her. He forced her to reciprocate the heat and the urge to have sex with her.

Was it his conscience telling himself to pull over and stop?

But no ~ the devil side of him played along. He thought it wasn't just him and his sexual desires for her nor the alcohol drugging his mentality.

It was pure evil. He was and will always be.

He knew she wanted it too. And that was the reason why she was able to control her with his ability to tempt her. It came out naturally. Because she wanted him too.

V:
  "I'll be very gentle on you, rose bud."

He locked his eyes with hers and watch her close her eyes as she moaned from the satisfaction of the sensation she felt by the way he touch her. His fingers running down from her chin down to her hips.

The devil's touch.

Angel Grace:
  "Touch me."

She was trapped under his spell.

V kissed her softly and the satisfaction he felt for being kissed back was enough for him to take her.

Angel Grace:
   "Please ~ "

V bit his lower lip and smiled. Hearing her plea was very pleasant to his ears.

A virgin, asking him to open a sealed gift.

Her virginity.

V:
  "Beg. You beg, rose bud."

He was teasing her. He knew Angel Grace's body was on fire. She could no longer resist the lust she was feeling. All because of him. All for V Morningstar.

Angel Grace:
   "N - now. Please."

With her weak voice, he felt honored to comply. The only order he'd do without a complain.

V:
  "Wish granted."

With his stares, he ordered her to spread her legs to welcome him. She did as she reach for his face for another hungry kiss.

He promised to be gentle on her. And he would do it right and very satisfactory.
He wanted her to taste the bittersweet pleasure she'd be experiencing for the first time. As he too starved to taste her and ate her wild innocence in bed.

He'd take her to heaven.

V reached for the drawer and opened it. He felt for the condom inside but he couldn't. He slowly pulled himself from the kiss and moved up with his body still on top of her, to see the missing present given to him.

But to his dismay and annoyance, he found the condom not inside the drawer beside his bed. But on Angel Hoseok's hand.

V closed his eyes and sighed from the intrusion. And when he opened his eyes again, Angel Grace was ni longer on his bed.

Angel Hoseok:
   "I sent her to her own bedroom."

V stood and stared at his naked body on the mirror. He wanted to kill the angel for disturbing him. But all he coulf do was to wrap himself with the cloth the angel threw on him.

Angel Hoseok:
   "It's not nice to force the rose's petals to bloom. A rose bud blooms whenever it's ready. Or else, it'll die."

V smirked as he sat on the chair.

V:
  "It's my birthday. I deserve a gift."

The angel raised his eyebrow.

Angel Hoseok:
   "The kind of gift you want to unbox is precious. But you chose to tear the wrapper harshly."

V laughed from the angel's statement.

V:
  "Calm down, guardian angel. She gave it to me. She wanted it too."

Angel Hoseok took off his sandals and hit V's nape with it. The son of the devil flinched and caressed his nape while glaring at him.

Angel Hoseok:
  "You forced her! You took advantage of her weakness and controlled her mind. You did it for her to act that way."

V crossed his legs and smiled.

V:
  "I controlled her inner demons, Guardian Angel."

He laughed. He knew the angel was doing his best to protect Angel Grace from evil. From the devil like him. He stood and went back to his bed.

V:
  "Next time, Guardian Angel Hoseok. Until next time."

And without a word, the angel disappeared.

****

The morning came and the sun was up. V grabbed his school bag and went out from his room. He found Angel Grace wearing her shoes at the main door. She was glaring at him, an indication of a normal morning for the two

Didn't she remember a thing?

V:
  "Isn't it too early to be that grumpy?"

Angel Grace opened the door and sighed.

Angel Grace:
  "I had the worst nightmare ever. Just ~ get lost."

She slammed the door in front of him and went directly to her truck.
She thought it was only a dream. It was better that way. The guardian angel knew how to work hard. And V was convinced it was for the beast.
V followed her yet she already drove fast, leaving him behind.
He just laughed from disbelief and later recieved message notifications on his phone.

Demon IZA:
  "Good job. You almost killed her. Try again."

Archangel Jimin:
   "Once upon a time, there lived a good looking byuntae from hell."

Messenger Seokjin:
   "*sigh"

Demon Jungkook:
  "You are disappointing as always. What a shame.

Guardian Angel Hoseok:
  "See you at school."

V just rolled his eyes and continued walking. Then his phone received another message from an unknow number.

"The old acacia tree where innocence was reaped, lay a swan and its golden egg before the sun came to set."

____________________________________

TGU:
"Let the hunt begin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 5.8K 19
Would you believe someone if they told you angels lived amongst humans? That's exactly what Jungkook told himself: he wouldn't be foolish enough to b...
You Like Me By

Fanfiction

77 13 11
Throughout life's stresses we find ourselves alone a lot of time. We want someone to be there for us but when that someone comes we try to keep them...
Fire Fate By Hope

Fanfiction

183 20 11
An au where a person finds their soul mate through an annual ceremony. A fire depicts the person's soul mate by showing their face in the flames. Onc...
2.1K 39 25
"Who are you and Why do you wanna know my name?" "Just Wanna know who I am looking at." Park jimin is a normal boy who lives happily with his friends...