Dollhouse | bts ✓

By SeasOfGlass

It all started after someone left her a box of seven dolls. amazing cover by @stereoids :) More

note & cast
01. The Package
02. Sleepless Night
03. The Dolls
04. Strange Voices
05. Fun-sized Surprise
07. Family Meeting
08. Little Troubles
09. The Aftermath
10. Whining Devils
11. Treasure Hunt
12. Arrangements
13. Bath Time
14. Same Mistakes
15. Heart Attack
16. Growing Suspicion
17. Roommates
18. Grocery Shopping
19. Reconnaissance
20. The Lion's Den
21. Newfound Passions
22. Questions and Answers [Special]
23. The Seven Nurses
24. Odd Discoveries
25. Tiny but Mighty
26. Enchantments
27. The Inquiry
28. On Their Feet: Part One
29. On Their Feet: Part Two
30. A Writer's Perks
31. Comfort & Security
32. Until Next Time
33. Moving Along
34. You're Our Home
35. The Truth
reflection & thank you
prequel explanation.

06. Dinner Party

12.6K 684 601
By SeasOfGlass

It would be an understatement to have said that the dolls had different reactions to their fallen fellow half-doll-half-human-breathing-toy-thing.

There was a wide range of emotions pummeling throughout the dolls as a whole. For instance, Jungkook and Taehyung ran and hugged my legs, grateful for my rescue.

"You saved us!" Jungkook and Taehyung had declared in union.

Jin overreacted like a mother, rushing to Yoongi's side and holding his head in his lap. He stroked his hair in a comforting manner, tears leaking from his eyes and dripping onto Yoongi's cheeks and lips.

Hoseok and Jimin broke into fits of laughter, hunched over and holding their stomachs. I was almost positive I saw Hoseok slap his leg a few times before falling over. Jimin had clapped his hands together twice.

Then there was Namjoon, who looked completely unamused. His dimples weren't even visible in that moment.

I was frozen as Kitty slowly trailed back into the room to see what all of the commotion was about.

"We won't ever be able to repay you for your kindness," Taehyung continued. "You really are a lifesaver. What's your name?"

All of their heads turned to me as they waited for my answer. My face heated under their gazes, because dolls or not, that was the most male attention I'd ever gotten.

"I'm Y/N," I breathed.

"Y/N," Taehyung repeated with a chirpy tone. "I like it. It's pretty, like you."

"Don't tell her that now, Tae. You'll scare her away," Jin scolded from his position on the floor, tending to Yoongi. He was feeling around Yoongi's head to see if there was any actual damage, I assumed.

"Yeah, hit on her later." Jimin said quietly, elbowing Jungkook.

"When the time is right," Jungkook agreed.

Hoseok disagreed and skipped to Taehyung's side. "I don't think it's wrong to tell a girl when she's pretty, I believe it does great things to their confidence. Plus it makes them all smiley and happy. Right, Y/N?"

I was surprised that he was inviting me back into their conversation. It pulled me from thinking and squinting at them. The entire situation was crazy and unrealistic to me.

Taehyung pulled on the material of my pants when I didn't answer right away. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh," I stumbled back, trying to shake him off me. Kitty was behind me and ran out of the way. "Sure, thank you. You're pretty too."

Stupid. I mentally face-palmed.

An eruption of giggles passed throughout the dolls at my compliment. I flushed while Taehyung grinned sweetly and mouthed a "thank you".

"Ouch," Yoongi stirred from his place on the floor and jerked upward. "Who hit me?"

All six dolls betrayed me and pointed their small fingers up toward my face. Yoongi looked up at me but didn't seem to care after taking the height difference into account.

"Whatever. I'm hungry," Yoongi sighed, to which the other boys sighed in relief. Yoongi's thirst for revenge has been completely quenched after his wipe-out.

Right. Dinner. I had forgotten that I still needed to feed Kitty and get myself something to eat.

After my cat was happily eating her food from her bowl and ignoring the other dolls, the dolls looked at me with expectant puppy-dog eyes. They were sitting on the counter so that I could talk with them more easily as I moved around the kitchen.

"What?" I finally asked after their staring had gone far enough to make me uncomfortable.

"They're too shy to ask if you would get us something to eat as well," Namjoon said for them. They nodded quickly and happily after the words were spit out.

"Um, okay. I guess I could make something more simple like soup tonight. . ." I trailed off, lost in thought.

How was I supposed to care for them? I had seven dolls who suddenly had human needs in their seven-inch bodies. I would have to feed them, entertain them, care for them. It was a responsibility I just wasn't ready for, let alone able to afford.

"This is kind of rude," Namjoon continued. "I apologize. We didn't properly introduce ourselves after intruding into your home. I'm Namjoon, nice to meet you."

The others quickly joined in on the introductions, all at once. I could barely make out what they said over each other.

"My name is Taehyung, as I already said."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jimin."

"Hello, I'm Jungkook."

"Jin, worldwide handsome."

"Your hope, your angel, JHope. Or Hoseok, preferably. I just made the other thing up on the spot."

"Cripple here with the concussion is Yoongi, hi, and thank you for bestowing this awful fate upon me."

I snorted at the last comment. A question dawned upon me, already forming on my lips and out of my mouth before I could process it.

"You guys are Korean, right?" I asked to none of them in particular.

"Yeah," they all nodded, looking at each other. Their ears perked at my full attention.

It felt like wheels that were once turning in my head suddenly rusted. Something about the dolls wasn't making sense and I couldn't place my finger on what it was.

"Then how do you know perfect English? No, no. Forget that question. How do you all know each other? You were dolls. In fact, how do you even know how to speak at all since you were basically just born? Do you even know where you are? How the world works? Do you know —"

"Hey, hey, hey," Namjoon intervened, waving his hands in the air as if signaling me to stop. "Slow down, I think we're just as confused as you are, so how about this. You fix dinner for all of us," he circled his finger in the air for emphasis, including myself. "And we can talk over dinner. Sort of like a 'Q and A', and we'll tell you the extent of what we know."

I scanned all of their expressions. Their lips poked out in consideration, others had their heads tilted. In the end, they were all nodding in agreement.

"Okay, but you're going to have to help me out."

♡ ♡ ♡

I dumped out the contents of the dollhouse, allowing their accessories to fall to the floor in a massive clutter of different items. The dolls stood back as I did so, and then dug through their stuff to help find what we were looking for.

Hoseok pulled out dishes and silverware from the pile. Taehyung and Namjoon helped each other separate the furniture out and got the table and chairs. The rest of them got distracted by the clothes and instruments.

"Hey, focus, we're hungry. We can mess with that stuff later," Taehyung smacked Jimin's shoulder, which made Jimin drop a shirt he pulled out of the plastic bag of clothes.

Instead of picking up each boy like I had done with Yoongi, I allowed them to stand on my hands and moved them up onto my own small table. It was a collaborative effort, but eventually their own smaller replica of a table was set up with their chairs in front of where I would be sitting.

"What kind of soup are you making?" Jin asked.

"Whatever was in the can," I absentmindedly answered, stirring the pot of boiling soup. I had to cut up all of the ingredients inside of it so that it would be easier for the dolls to eat once it was done.

Jimin's eyes twinkled as he smiled at me for my response. He seemed satisfied when I reflected the happiness back at him.

Once the soup was finished, the difficult part came. I split up a single slice of toast for all of them to share, and then struggled to pour small portions of soup into their bowls. Jungkook ended up getting sprayed since he was the first to bring his bowl up, which meant I would have to somehow clean his shirt later. Joy.

I got them settled at their own table and then sat down to eat my own food. Kitty curled into a ball at my feet, no longer interested in trying to attack the dolls.

I swallowed a spoonful of soup in silence as the boys happily munched on their food. Namjoon ate his food silently as well, but never tore his gaze away from mine. I parted my lips to ask my first question.

"So," I began. "How many languages do you know?"

"Just two," Hoseok jumped in. "English and Korean."

"Why?"

"I think like you said, we're supposed to be Korean. Which would make sense why we know Korean. As for English, I'm assuming it's because whoever made us spoke that language." Namjoon offered.

I nodded at the information, forming another question in my head as I chewed. Yoongi stared at his bowl, barely eating. It didn't take long for Taehyung and Jin to start eating off of his portion.

"Do you have any idea who made you guys?"

"Our parents?" Jimin snickered, earning a smack from Jin.

"No," Yoongi answered truthfully with a blank stare.

No one said anything else. A tension filled the air so thickly that I didn't want to ask anymore questions, even though I was dying to know how they knew themselves and each other. Everything about the situation was bizarre. I guessed that I would learn more about them little by little as I needed to figure out what to do with the dolls.

I would need to take time off from both of my jobs in order to search for my anonymous gifter, even if it meant that my pocket-sized friends would have to be removed from my life as quickly as they entered it.

"I think that," Yoongi broke the silence with the vacant look still in his eyes. "The better question would be. . . how are we alive?"

____

Unedited.

What would you do if you suddenly had BTS as live dolls?

For me personally, as much as I love the boys, I think I would feel awkward having them and try to get them back to wherever they came from as quickly as possible. Maybe after befriending them, of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 146K 63
❝ why did you send me a pic of seokjin? ❞ // cover by @seoultori //
754K 26.9K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
3.8K 167 9
❛ 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆! ❜ 𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾, 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇�...
225K 8.7K 45
Just another fan girl trying to get lucky with the BTS boys, but this one gets a bit too lucky. If you're J-Hope trash like I am, feel free to read~ ...