For the curvy|BWWM

Από Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... Περισσότερα

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 35

70K 2.7K 1.7K
Από Black_baddie

Sam and I walked into school with a smile on our faces. While we were in the car we were singing off key and laughing at random things.

I made my way to my locker with Sam by my side. Once we were in front of my locker we saw Noah and Ruby making out.

Sam and I stopped walking and looked at each other wide eyed.

Both Sam and I cleared our throat causing Noah and Ruby to pull away from each other with swollen lips.

"So what's going on here?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Noah and I are official" Ruby said as Noah laced their fingers together.

"You guys are so cute" I said as I hugged both of them.

"Sam you owe me $10" I said when I pulled away from them.

"Damn, I thought you forgot"

He pulled out $10 and gave it to me.

"You guys made a bet on us?" Noah asked as he pulled Ruby to his side.

"I said you and Ruby would be a thing before winter break and Sam said after winter break"

"You guys are unbelievable"

"You still love us though" I said as I formed a heart with my hands.

"Whatever" he mumbled as he rolled his eyes. He's so dramatic.

"Well look who it is" I heard someone say behind us. I turned around but I immediately turned back around.

It's just Britney and her minions looking like clowns with their powdery faces and bright red lip stick.

I unlocked my locker and looked for my notebooks. I don't have time to entertain them.

"How was your date with Chris?" She asked. I could see the smirk on her face even though I was turned around.

Silence.

"I see you gained a few pounds"

Silence.

"How's your dad doing?"

Everything around me froze. How does she know about my dad? I didn't tell anyone expect for....

Chris.

I told him when I was in 10th grade. Even though we weren't as close as we used to be we still were friends.

I trusted him with my secret. He swore he wouldn't tell anyone. He promised me.

I knew I shouldn't have told him.

I wanted to rip Britney's head off but, what would that do?

It won't take back what she said.

Only one thing ran through my head at that moment.

Luke 6:27-28
"Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you"

I put my books in my bookbag and closes my locker. I turned around with a huge smile in my face.

"May God bless you and your family" I said as I walked away from her with Sam, Noah, and Ruby in tow.

Once we were far away from them I broke down. Tears streamed down my face as I thought about the whole situation.

My dad isn't here with me right now and it's all my fault.

I walked to the abandoned part of the school and leaned against the wall. I slowly slid down the wall that was closest to me. I sat on the floor with my face buried in my knees.

Sam, Noah, and Ruby engulfed me in a bone crushing hug. It made me feel a little better though.

"Princess what is Britney talking about?" Sam asked as they rocked me back and fourth.

"My dad is in the military. He is stationed in Iraq. He has a 50/50 chance of making it out alive"

I said with tears running down my face.

Whenever people ask me where is my dad I always say he's gone. He might be alive but he isn't physically with me

He's been away from home for 2 years now.

The worst part is he didn't voluntarily go to the milirary. He had to go because of me. I basically forced my dad to go risk his life in Iraq.

I can't believe that I trusted Chris with my deepest secret. I only told him the reason why my dad was in the military too. He better not have told her or God so help me.

"At least you know your dad" I heard Ruby mummble.

"What?"

I lifted up my head and wipped my eyes.

"My dad is a dead beat. He left once I was born" she said as she sat down  next to me on the floor.

I wipped the tears that feel from her eyes and pulled her into a hug. We stayed that way for what seems like forever.

"Our princess are broken" Sam said as he stroked my hair. Ruby and I pulled away and went to Sam and Noah.

Sam pulled me on his lap and Noah pulled Ruby on his.

Sam whispered sweet nothings in my ears as I sobbed on his chest.

About 10 minutes later the bell rung. All of us stood up and dusted off our clothes.

Ruby and I looked a mess. Our face had dried tears and our nose were runny.

Sam wipped off the reminding tears in my eyes and kissed my forehead. He stroked my hair as he pulled me into one last hug.

We all went back to our normal self and walked out of the room.

Sam, Noah, and I made our way to art class while Ruby went to her language arts.

We said our goodbyes to Ruby then made our way to our own class.

"Good morning my favorite students" Ms.Reed said referring to the three of us.

It's a good thing we were the only ones in the class right now because if the other students were here they would have hated us or me at least.

We took our canvases, brushes, and paint. We went to our seats and got ready for class to start.

Once the late bell rung the whole class was full. Everyone had their materials ready, waiting for further instructions.

"Okay class today we are going to go a little deeper. I want you guys to draw where do you see yourselves in 10 years. You have 30 minutes" Ms.Reed said to us.

Everyone nodded their heads and got started.

She set the alarm that was on her desk for thirty minutes then sat down on her seat.

The thirty minutes flew by. When the alarm rung I jumped a little.

She went through everyone in our class instead of Sam.

"Last but not least Sam" Ms.Reed said.

He got up with his canvas and set it down on the easel that was in front of the class.

The whole class gasped as they saw his painting.

"Would you mind explaining your painting" Ms.Reed said with a smirk on her face.

She knows that's Sam and I.

"Well that's me and my baby girl in 10 years. We are married by then and she's expecting a baby. We are on a trip to Paris where we went to see the Eiffel tower" he said effortlessly.

"It sounds to me like you thought about this before" Ms.Reed said.

"Since the day I saw her" Sam said as he looked at me.

I smiled at him and he winked at me.

All the girls in the class looked around the room trying to see who he winked at.

Sam took his painting and walked back to his seat.

"Diamond can I ask you a question?" He said as he looked at me.

I nodded my head.

"Close your eyes" he said. I did as I was told, waiting for further instructions.

"Open your eyes"

I looked in front of me and I couldn't help but smile like a weirdo.

He's asking me to be his girlfriend in the cutest way ever. He also used my favorite thing in the world. Food.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I donut know" I said. I know it's a corny joke but I had to say it.

"I would love to be his girlfriend" I said as I hugged him.

"One stage down, two to go" he whispered in my ears.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Her Hope Από Owen Flavia

Ρομαντική

99.3K 7.3K 66
This is a story about a girl who craves real love, not just wanting to be only used for others' selfish reasons. Everyone says and comments that she...
The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With Me ✔️ Από U

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
3.2M 83.1K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
SMILE ✔︎ Από Tammy :)

Ρομαντική

49.8K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...