The Assistant ➵ h.s

Von WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... Mehr

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

14: Physical Pain

12.7K 259 95
Von WeTukAChonce_

Status: Edited

We all went back to the lounge and we started talking. Almost immediately Perrie had sensed that Ashley has attitude problems, she said that she will talk with the girls and I later, about her. I can already sense that we're gonna be great friends.

She is currently sitting with Zayn and they were catching up on some stuff. I find it adorable how Zayn's eyes light up when he's talking to her and Perrie's smile never leaves her face.

When she was talking to me, she told me a bit about her career and I wasn't surprised. In all honestly, I think she's simply stunning! Plus, she can sing, so that's a bonus.

Perrie laughed at something Zayn said as he pulled her into his arms.

"Zayn!" She squealed as he started tickling her. She started squirming as she tried to get away but it was of no use.

He leaned in with a duck face. "Give me a kiss and I'll let you go!" She shook her head.

"No! No kisses for you, Malik!" She yelled.

Wow. I've never seen this side of Zayn.

"Okay well then I'll kiss you instead!" He leaned in and kissed her cheek as she squirmed. Finally, he let go of her!

Someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey Sophia. What's happening?" I asked.

She smirked at me. "Nothing much. What ya looking at?" Her smirk was so prominent now.

I motioned towards the recently reunited couple. "Aren't they adorable, Sophia?"

She nodded. "Yeah, they are."

"I wish I had a relationship like that but the only relationship that I got was an abusive one." Accidentally, I spoke my thoughts out loud. I cringed at the memory.

"Jade," She grabbed my shoulders. "I really think that you and Harry should go out!"

"Oh my God! Not this topic again!" I yelled in despair.

"Yes! This topic again. Seriously, he's been searching for love and you have had a bad past with relationships. He will treat you like a real man should!"

I sighed and made eye contact with her. "Thanks Sophia. I'll think about it. But don't tell anyone except for the girls!" I said that so that she'd be quiet.

She squealed and nodded quickly.

I got up and stretched. "Okay, I'm gonna hit the sack!" I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone said some sort of 'good night'.

"Oh yeah, we're going out for breakfast tomorrow morning. Be ready by 9:00. It's going to be a kind of brunch, I guess." Said Ellie.

I nodded, "Okay! Thanks. Good night!" I turned around, towards the door as everyone started conversing.

i had just gotten out of the door. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I gasped and my eyes met a pair of green ones.

"Hi Harry." I greeted, internally freaking out.

I immediately thought of what Sophia had said. Should I go out with him?

I was actually considering it until I thought of Ryan. He acted sweet in the beginning too. I can't risk it; I can't like Harry, in that sense.

He put his huge hands on my waist as I put my hands on his buff shoulders. For some strange reason, I got butterflies in my stomach when he did this... A lot of butterflies.

"Hey Jade." He replied. His voice was more deeper than usual; he's probably tired by now.

"What's new?" I asked, trying to not pay attention to the butterflies in my stomach.

He shrugged as a response. "Nothing much. Just tired." He mumbled.

"Ah! What do you want from me?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Could I have a goodnight's hug?" He questioned like a three-year-old.

I laughed and nodded. Wrapping him in a hug, I spoke.

"Goodnight Harry." I whispered in his ear.

"Goodnight, Princess."

•••••

*The Next Morning*

I woke up on time. I know, it's surprising. I did my regular routine, shower, brush my teeth, and change.

Today I am wearing short faded denim shorts with my Superman tank-top. I have my hair on its usual ponytail with my natural curls, loose at the ends.

A winged eyeliner and mascara adorn my eyes and my cherry-flavoured lip balm is on my lips.

I walked out of my bathroom, grabbed my red cross-body bag and slung it over my shoulders. I also grabbed my black high tops. As I put on my socks, thought about last night.

Why did I get stupid butterflies? Why do I feel electricity shoot through me when he makes contact with me, even the slightest? The more we are around each other, the more I fall for him.

But, I can't stay away, we're friends. No boy has ever made me feel this way, even Ryan. The bottom line is, Harry Edward Styles has a big impact on me.

I got up and straightened my clothes. As soon as I walked out of my doorway, I bumped into something rather soft but hard.

"Oomph!" I wheezed out.

I landed on the floor with a thud. I looked up to see that Harry was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry!" He apologized quickly. He grabbed my hand and helped me get up. As soon as I was stable again, I shoved him.

"It's not funny!" I whined. He started laughing very hard, making me blush.

"Yes, it is! Your face was absolutely priceless!" He laughed, doubling over in laughter. I crossed my arms and pouted at him.

Today he's wearing a black Rolling Stone t-shirt with his ripped black jeans. His brown boots are on his feet, like always and his hair is done up in a quiff. In my opinion, he looks quite attractive.

He continued laughing so I turned away from him, with my arms still crossed.

"Aw! Jade, Love. Don't be sad!" He exclaimed. I shook my head. "Okay, what do you want me to do for you?"

I smiled and turned back to him. "Piggyback ride?" I questioned.

He pretended to be thinking before breaking out into a smile. He nodded as a response.

"Yay!" I yelled. I hopped onto his back and he grabbed me easily from the thighs.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"More than ever!" I replied, giddy with excitement.

Harry headed towards the stairs. He started hopping down as I cheered. I bounced with every step he took.

"Whee!" I squealed.

"Jade, you're so light!" He exclaimed.

"No, I'm not." I said seriously.

I am fat. That's what I'm used to. Ryan used to abuse me and call me names. Fat was one of them.

He stopped in his tracks. "What'd you say?" He asked.

"I said I'm not light. It's true, Harry." I replied seriously.

"Are you freaking insane, Jade?" He exclaimed. "You're perfect. You're beautiful and amazing and... just perfect." He said quickly. I bit my lip and felt the blush on my cheeks.

For some bizarre reason, I felt a lot of butterflies at his words. My heart swelled with the fact that Harry, out of all people, thinks that about me.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I can't fall for him, I can't fall or him, I can't fall for him, I repeated like a mantra.

Harry bounced into the lounge, where everyone is waiting for us. They all stared at us, with smirks or smiles on their faces. I realized how awkward this must look.

I quickly got off of his back. "Um... Good morning?" That came out more like a question.

"Yeah, good morning." Added Harry.

I caught Louis smirking at us.

"Looks like you two had fun last night..." Louis commented.

"No! Shut up!" I yelled at him. Everyone laughed as I hid my face, for the hundredth time this week!

I peeked through my fingers and saw Sophia smirking at me. She winked as I shook my head very slowly.

'Get some' She mouthed at me. I mentally face palmed.

I smirked and gestured towards her and Liam. 'Why don't you two get some?' I mouthed to her. She shrugged and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around. "Yeah b-" He got cut off by Sophia's lips on his. As she was kissing him, she winked at me. They finally pulled back.

"Well, that was unexpecting." Liam said, with a chuckle. She smiled and nodded.

When he turned around, she looked at me and mouthed 'I got some'. I physically face palmed this time.

"Oh I'm sure she had fun! She's a hoe anyways." Sneered Ashley. Everyone heard that and got extremely silent as Ashley acted oblivious.

I felt a pang of hurt in my chest as I but my lip, to keep from tears spilling down my face. I felt the blood seep into my mouth.

Eleanor and Sophia were pissed whereas Perrie was just shocked. Eleanor was about to say something but Louis slapped his hand over her mouth just in time.

"Okay," Niall started. I could tell he felt uncomfortable in this position... anyone would. "Do you people want to leave?"

Everyone said some sort of statement that agreed. We all walked to the huge van in silence. The atmosphere is super awkward.

When we got into the van, Perrie was on my left and Harry was on my right.

The driver had put on the radio but no one was singing, that's a rare sight.

Niall cleared his throat. "So, where are we going?" He questioned. I could tell he was trying to make things better, since it was his girlfriend that messed it up in the first place.

"Um... I think it's some place called Madison's." Replied Louis.

"Sounds more like a name to me." Commented Zayn.

"I agree." Replied Louis.

The atmosphere lightened a bit and everyone started talking.

Perrie turned to me. "Yo, what's wrong with her?" She questioned.

"I really don't know. She's been acting strange lately. She used to be my 'BFFL'." I used air quotations.

"Yeah. Just so you know, I know that no one believes what she said earlier." She comforted me.

"I am glad to hear that." We both smiled. "Perrie, I think we are going to be great friends." I stated. "Wow I sounded so pathetic!" I exclaimed while she laughed.

"No, you didn't. I agree with you too. Now we can be pathetic together!" We both laughed.

For the rest of the car ride and brunch, Perrie and I gossiped about everything. By everything I mean boys, shoes, clothing, careers, friends and last and most definitely least, our pasts. I ended up telling her about my abusive past and she shared a couple of secrets about her past also. We basically laughed, cried and freaked out the whole time.

"Oh yah, then one time Zayn bought me a pet when I was on tour! Can you believe that?!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh really!? That's so cute, Perrie!" I gushed.

"Oh yeah then another time..." Perrie blabbered on and on as I finished up my egg and chicken sandwich. The food was very good and I could eat this for breakfast everyday.

I would occasionally comment, laugh or nod at what she was saying.

Everyone was done after a while and we all just chatted. Occasionally, we would hear the clicks of paparazzi, but seriously who even cares anymore?

I got up and stretched. "I am going to use the loo. Be right back." I told Perrie... I think Harry heard me too, since he was sitting beside me. Well, that's awkward.

She nodded and I spoke again. "Don't miss me too much." I winked at her as she rolled her eyes.

I walked through the resteraunt in attempt of finding the god damn bathroom. After about two minutes of searching, I was more than ready to release my feces. I mentally cheered as I pushed open the bathroom door.

As I walked in, I noticed two girls standing in front of the mirrors. Both of their faces were, unfortunately, caked with too much makeup.

They were both wearing false lashes and so much blush on the balls of their cheeks. I swear, they looked like the Saw's twins or something.

One girl had bleached blonde hair and the other had a dirty blonde hair colour. Let me say this, if you were to sew their clothing together, it would barely be as wide as a Kleenex.

Their eyes got wide as they realized who I am and they suddenly stopped talking. I gave them an unsure smile as I walked into a empty stall. Before doing my business, I peeked through a tiny crack in the door. They were both whispering to each other with smirks plastered on their caked faces.

I did my business and walked out of the stall, to the sinks. I started to wet my hands just as the bleach-blonde head talked to me.

"Hey you're Jade Collins, right?" She questioned.

"Yes, I am." They stood there and laughed. I started making a lather of the soap as I gave them a confused look through the mirror. "Uh... Do you want a picture?" I questioned as I rinsed off all of the soap.

"A picture... with you?!" Exclaimed the dirty-blonde one. "Please, you're the biggest slut I have ever seen!" They both laughed so hard.

I walked over to the paper towel dispenser and started drying my hands. I turned to them when I was done.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You're excused." They cackled again.

"Freaks..." I mumbled under my breath as I started walking away.

I almost gasped as a bony hand gripped my wrist and yanked me back. "What are you doing?" I yelled.

"What the fuck did you just say, bitch?" Dirty-blonde asked, completely ignoring my question.

A quick flashback of my high school days replayed in my head as I realized that this is basically de ja vous.

"The hoe wants to fight, Tiffany!" Exclaimed Dirty-blonde to 'Tiffany'.

Tiffany leaned down. "Get away from Harry and all of the guys! They are using you as a toy. You are a a fat and ugly bitch!" She sneered. "You mean nothing to them!"

"Like you mean more to them!" I sassed. Tiffany and Dirty-blonde gasped and let go of my wrist. Dirty-blonde shoved me and I went flying into the wall.

"What did you say?" Tiffany asked. I felt the warm tears finally slip down my face.

"I-I said that you're a s-slut and you mean n-nothing to them!" I yelled.

Tiffany walked over to me and punched me in the throat. I gasped for air as I slid down to the floor. I felt a stinging sensation at my neck. I looked at Tiffany's hand and saw her rings.

Dirty-blonde walked over and jabbed her 6-inch heel into my wrist, where my cuts were. I screamed in pain as the blood rushed out.

Next, one of them kicked me in the stomach and laughed at my limp and useless body.

"S-s-stop!" I croaked. "Please."

"Oh! Alex, she wants us to stop!" Cackled Tiffany.

Alex walked over to me and kicked me in the stomach three times.

"Feeling worthless yet, bitch?" Asked Alex. Tiffany laughed and bent down next to me. She grabbed a fistful of my now released hair and brought my face to eye level.

"I hope you learnt your lesson, slut. Maybe next time you shouldn't fuck with people that are clearly better than you!" Her hot breath hovered near my face. "Did you learn your lesson?" She asked. I whimpered as she slapped me. "Good." She sneered.

She banged my head against the cement wall once before walking out of the bathroom with the other chick.

What did I ever do wrong? I don't even know them! I sobbed as I lay limp on the dirty cement floor.

I looked over to my bloody wrist and felt sick. I gathered enough energy to lift up my tank top only to discover purple and blue bruises forming already. The bile rose up my throat. I sat up and leaned over. I barfed up blood, not my food. I coughed and my breath got caught in my throat and I ended up coughing nonstop. I sobbed and I felt way to exhausted.

I'm gonna die.

I'm gonna die.

I'm gonna die.

I felt extremely lightheaded and I my back fell back onto the dirty cement. "Help." I whispered.

"Jade?!" That was the last thing I heard and I saw a tall figure run towards me, after that, everything went dark.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

We were all sitting at the table, still chatting.

Jade has been gone for a while. I think I should go and check up on her.

I got up and stretched. "I am going to take a wee!" I yelled. Louis looked at me.

"Thanks for the information!" He said, sarcasm dripping from his words.

I put my hands under my chin and did the cupcake pose. "I try my best!" I fluttered my lashes as he let out a laugh.

I chuckled to myself as I walked around the resteraunt, trying to find the freaking bathroom. I smile as I found the doors to the bathroom. I actually do have to go but I think I'll check up on Jade first.

I opened the door to the bathroom slightly. "Jade? Are you doing okay?" No response.

"Jade?" I called out. Still no response.

Okay, she's starting to freak me out.

I stuck my head in and looked around. There is a wall right in front of me but to my right are the stalls, the left is a dead end. I walked inside, hoping that some old lady won't freak out seeing me in here.

"Help." A frail voice whispered, barely audible. I looked to my left, where that voice came from.

There lied my Jade, on the cement. Her face had a purple bruise and a gash along her cheek. Her throat was scratched and bleeding. Her wrist was a waterfall of pure blood. She was surrounded by blood, everywhere.

My Jade.

My broken Jade.

"Jade?!" I yelled as I ran towards her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
191K 3.2K 58
"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. You drive me insane because all I can thi...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...