baby brain || verkwan

taellipses tarafından

"hansol had better get ready, boo." [✔completed] seungkwan is desperate to have little kiddos, but hansol sa... Daha Fazla

01: weird.
02: i'm sorry.
03: wrong.
04: baby.
05: terrified.
06: not alone.
07: three?
08: dinner.
09: mom.
10: kitty.
11: confession time.
13: sweet.
14: worry.
15: domestic.
16: fault.
17: coffee.
18: i'm fine.
19: beautiful.
20: hair shop.
21: full speed ahead.
22: interruption.
23: jeonghwa.
24: like a mommy.
25: practice.
26: wish.
27: congratulations.
28: mom's night.
29: say yes.
30: ready.
31: i do.
32: fish for love.
33: bubble tea.
34: chwe baby.
35: then there were three.
(bonus chapter): young love
happy new year and thank you

12: about time.

14.5K 628 460
taellipses tarafından

seungkwan was bawling on the kitchen floor.

"why?" he whimpered, choking on sobs. "hansollie," he wailed, hitting his fists on the tiled floor.

the blond tugged on his hair, his vision blurred with the tears that steadily streamed down his face.

porro whined and padded over, rubbing his nose against seungkwan's knee. she climbed into the blond's lap, nosing his chest and arms, mewling loudly.

"shut up, you ugly t-thing," he mumbled, stroking porro's head.

meow?  porro looked at him with big eyes, pawing softly at seungkwan's wet cheeks. the sweet action only made seungkwan cry harder. he hugged the cat.

"at least i've got you, porro," he sniffled, his tears falling onto the cat's ears, making her shake her head.

porro whined again and licked seungkwan's fingers.

the front door opened. porro jumped out of seungkwan's arms and hissed at the intruder.

"seungkwan," hansol said hoarsely.

porro hissed again.

the blond hid his face in his hands, his whole body shaking.

hansol pulled him up and gathered him in his arms. he held seungkwan tight, quietly shushing him. seungkwan was limp in his arms, but hansol gripped him like he was afraid he would disappear.

"i'm s-sorry," seungkwan gasped out.

hansol buried his head in seungkwan's shoulder.

"hansollie, i'm so-"

"seungkwan, don't be sorry," hansol mumbled. "don't be sorry."

the blond whimpered. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry; i didn't want you to be mad! please don't be mad..."

hansol finally looked at him.

"i'm not mad," he said steadily. "please don't cry, i'm not mad."

"b-but i'm pregnant," he stammered.

"don't cry," hansol said quietly, wiping seungkwan's tears with his thumbs.

"what are we going to do, 'sollie? we're not ready for a baby-"

"seungkwan," he interrupted, "i think you're ready to be a mom."

"you're not mad?" seungkwan repeated, not registering what hansol had said.

"no, love, i'm not mad," said hansol, cracking a smile. "i'm sorry i walked out, that was really bad of me. i was just... i mean, wow, five weeks." his face fell. "why didn't you tell me?"

seungkwan's lower lip wobbled.  "i was scared," he whispered. "i didn't- i just didn't want to ruin-"

"shh, love," hansol said, "a baby could never ruin what we have, okay? i promise. and i swear i'm not mad about the fact that you're pregnant. i'm just slightly disappointed that you didn't tell me... you're five weeks along?"

seungkwan nodded. hansol looked down at the blond's tummy.

"are we really having a baby?"

"yes, hansol," seungkwan answered, starting to tear up again. "we're having a baby."

hansol fell to his knees, his hands on seungkwan's waist. he gently rested a hand on his boyfriend's tummy, smiling up at him.

"this is amazing, love," hansol said, resting his forehead against the barely visible bump. "i think... i'd better get ready for this little chwe in there."

"oh, hansol," seungkwan sniffled.

the brunette stood up and embraced him.

"seungkwan... i love you so much, you know that?"

"i love you, too, hansol," seungkwan said, smiling through his tears, "so, so much."

hansol cradled his boyfriend's face and kissed him.

***

"you seem to be in a good mood," wonwoo remarked as seungkwan came into work the next morning, beaming.

"hansol knows," seungkwan said breathlessly, "i finally told him. and he's excited, wonwoo, excited! he woke me up at three am to give me baby name suggestions!"

wonwoo sighed in relief. "that's great, seungkwan, really." he shook his head. "hey, want to go baby shopping today?"

seungkwan grinned. "yes, please!"

later on, the two were walking around town looking for baby things.

"do you think you'll be having a boy or a girl?" seungkwan asked.

wonwoo pouted slightly as he thought about it. "not sure," he said. "what about you?"

seungkwan stroked his belly. "definitely a girl. although jeonghan reckons i'm having a boy."

wonwoo scoffed. "you can think you're having a girl if you like. what does he know, anyway? are you going to find out the gender?"

"might leave it as a surprise," seungkwan answered. "i don't know yet, i'll ask hansol."

"oh, look, that's cute," said wonwoo, gesturing to the plush toy display in a shop window.

"let's go inside!" seungkwan said eagerly, taking wonwoo by the arm and entering the shop. "these are so nice, aw!"

wonwoo browsed the tiny baby clothes, running his fingers over the soft material before placing a hand on his tummy. he hadn't even begun to show yet, but had gotten into the habit of touching his stomach often, thinking of the little person who lay inside.

seungkwan was completely taken by the soft toys, wanting to buy them all. but hansol would probably think it was overkill, so seungkwan started narrowing it down to just one.

"elephant or giraffe?" seungkwan asked, holding up two cute plushies.

"elephant," wonwoo said without looking.

"okay," the blond agreed, deciding he liked the small soft elephant a lot better. "what are you looking at?"

"these baby grows are so tiny," wonwoo marvelled. he ran his fingers over the stitching that read my little one and smiled softly. "i think i'll get this one."

"it's lovely," seungkwan cooed. "all ready to be a mommy?"

"far from it," said wonwoo. "but i'm looking forward."

when the two left the shop, they were met by a police officer and a man in a suit, both grinning widely.

"mingyu?" wonwoo uttered.

the tan man smiled wider and grabbed his husband in a hug.

"hey, honey," he said.

"how did you know where we were?" wonwoo demanded, kissing mingyu on the lips.

"surprise!" seungkwan laughed. "did you like it?"

"very much," wonwoo replied, kissing his husband again.

"hey, love," hansol said, pressing a kiss to seungkwan's forehead. "having a good day?"

"fantastic," seungkwan confirmed, kissing hansol properly.

"how about we all have coffee?" mingyu suggested. "i got a few hours off this afternoon."

"sounds good," hansol said with a grin. "it's about time we caught up."

seungkwan and wonwoo exchanged a smile.

_________________________

hope you all had a lovely christmas!!!

next update soon~

im seeing the new star wars tomorrow eyy (no spoilers pls)

taellipses out x

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

797 71 7
Wonwoo and Vernon are best friends, both happily in a relationship. Wonwoo finally realizes he hasn't introduced his perfect boyfriend, Mingyu, to Ve...
14.1K 496 16
Yoon Jeonghan, known for his rebellious ways was sent to a religious camp, hoping it could finally help him stray from his bad habits; he thought wro...
10.6K 795 39
"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I met you." ~Mingyu Seventeen Fanfiction...
96.5K 3.9K 30
Where Wonwoo has trouble falling in love again and Mingyu just wants a one night stand