The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 43

12.3K 334 88
By dprincess684

PHEW!!! (RUBS SWEAT OF THE FOREHEAD) FINALLY AN UPDATE. HI~~~ (SMILES AWKWARDLY) DID YOU GUYS MISSED ME. HE HE HE.... I AM SURE YOU DID. IF YOU PEOPLE ARE GLARING AND CUSSING AT ME RIGHT NOW. I AM VERY VERY SORRY (BOWS 90 dEGREE) I HOPE AFTER THIS UPDATE YOU ALL WILL PRETTY MUCH FORGIVE RIGHT... RIGHT... WELL IT IS ALSO MY FAULT FOR NOT ARRANGING TIME SCHEDULE PROPERLY BUT TILL THEN SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON ANOTHER UPDATE. WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT IS (LAUGHS AND WAVES AWKWARDLY)

I had finally showered and all cleaned up; pacing back and forth in search of the face mask Linda had bought for me. I wanted to have a little girl time with Linda because I've been spending a lot of my time with male species that I feel like I'm starting to lose my femininity.

Finally after God knows how long I found them. Three packs for me, Linda and Courtney; and some extras just in case someone plans to join us later. With a big fat smile I marched towards Linda's room, holding the packets of face mask very dearly.

Just when I was going to knock on the door, I heard some noises coming from the room. It sounded like she was in pain or something.

"Johnathan, Ah~~ stop." Gasping loudly, I clamped my mouth with both my hands. Johnnie couldn't be doing that, he is a nice guy. He wouldn't abuse a girl, would he? With a little hesitation, my heart hammering in my chest, I opened the door ready to put some sense in him.

My mouth was already opened, words against female abuse just at the tip of my tongue. But before I could say anything, I got frozen in my position.

There in front of me were two half naked bodies belonging to Linda and Johnathan tangled together in a very erotic way. Their lips a few inches away from each other, a trail of saliva coming out of their mouth. Even though I wasn't the one who was caught in action, I felt more embarrassed and flushed with situation. It was like somebody had switched the stop button of my body, I just stood there mouth wide open. Linda quickly and harshly shove Johnathan on the ground; and started getting up covering her body with sheets. That's only when I finally realized that Abigail dumb Manhattan had just interrupted someone's private moment and gawk at them shamelessly.

"I... I.... I'm sorry." Without giving any time for Linda to explain I rushed out the room with embarrassment blazing through my body. With my eyes closed I dashed off to God knows where until I bumped into a lady that had me rolling on my back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." We both were apologizing to each other back and forth, no intention of stopping the rally of apologies. If I didn't do anything now this procedure was gonna take us the whole day. So I stopped my sorrys and asked her a question with so much awkwardness.

"Umm.... can you tell me where can I find Jason's office?" Nobody can win me against making a simple question sound so awkward. She told me the direction to his office but me being an intellectual couldn't process half of the thing she said and just stood their with a dumb smile that pretty much screamed 'I'm bad at direction please just lead me there' which I guess she got the signal because next thing she said was;

"Would you like me to escort?" With so much cheerfulness I accepted her offer and followed her thanking her in my head million times. Why? Because I had no intention of annoying her and flew her away. When we finally reach the room, I turned to her with a sincere smile and dramatically thanked her as if she saved my life or something. She may or may not have thought of me as crazy lunatic. Who am I kidding her face gave away exactly how she felt about me.

With a light knock on both my head and door, I entered the room after I heard a tired but intimidating 'come in'. 

"Hello." I sing sang as I entered the room looking at the tired looking Jason who instantly had a smile. "Am I disturbing something?"

"You? Disturbing? You could never be disturbing anything." He gave me a tired smile that had me unsure. I mouthed an 'Okay' and closed the door, hopping like a little girl I went and sit on his lap.

"You sure, you aren't busy?" He shook his head 'no'. "So it means I am not disturbing anything right now?" He replied with the same gesture again. He laid his face on his hand that was resting on the table.

"Why are you asking me these many question? Did you want something?" He tucked the stray hair behind my ear as I poked my tongue out cheekily. I held the many packs of face mask in front of him. He looked at those packets questioningly then at me.

"Be my face mask buddy." He looked at me in disbelief.

"Ha ha princess I am a man." His amused tone quickly turned into a serious one leaving me shocked. 

"Yeah, so. What's with that?"

"This cosmetic and beauty care thingy are for girls not for men."

"Who said that? I know a lot of men who use beauty products."

"Like who?"

"Jeffree Star."

"Who?"

"Some guy from YouTube, are you going to do it with me or not?" I had no intention of getting distracted by explaining who he was so I quickly asked him the thing I was here for.

"What will I get in return though?"

"A glowing and healthy skin." He gave a 'you kidding me' look. "Don't make that face. You really need to take care of your skin."

"Are you trying to say I am ugly?"

"What? I never said that. I am just worried about you. You are just in your twenties but you look like in your thirties. Oh my goodness are those age lines." Honestly speaking there were no age lines or any wrinkles on his face. He looked pretty flawless, his skin was rough and had some scratches but he was still very handsome. Unconsciously I was tracing his face with my fingertips gently making him close his eyes in utter satisfaction.

Taking the advantage of the moment I quickly took the mask and sneakily try to open the packet, but a large callous hand stop me from doing so.

"Ah ah! Don't even think about it."

"Jason Please." I gave him my best pout but he was resisting it hard. "Please just this one time."

"Nope."

"I was planning to use these face masks with Linda and have a girl time but---" I shuddered remembering the r-rated scene. 

"But, what princess?" 

"I saw Jonathan and Linda in her room doing bu bu--" I pointed my two forefingers at each other hoping he understood what I was saying but heavens forbid to work anything my way. He just looked at me; eyebrows up in his forehead and eyes anticipating my answer. "They were you know,,

"No I don't."

"Why are you such an idiot Jason?"

"I am offended." I bit my lip embarrassed to say anything a loud. I move near his ear pulling him towards me.

"They were in the bed, half naked doing the adultery." I whispered slowly, worried about someone hearing us. He looked at my flushed expression with wide eyes.

"Oh God!!! No."

"Believe it or not, it's the truth. I was shocked too like Linda and Johnathan together. It's not like it was a secret or something about how they felt for each other but still after whatever move he played yesterday, she forgave."

"What are you talking about? Their relationship is the last thing on my mind. The thing that's bugging me the most that you had to witnessed those getting dirty. My princess just lost her pretty innocence."

"Yes, I admit it was pretty much the vulgarest thing I've ever seen but the way the two of them looked so carefree and loved in each others' arms. I didn't much mind about it. Plus, it was my fault for entering someone's room without knocking." I fiddled with his fingers blushing, looking up I saw the gang leader in a deep thought.

"What are you thinking, Jason?"

"New rules that'll make sure to keep innocence intact."

"Eh... That's harsh, just for the safety of my innocence you are gonna banned lovers to make love."

"Lovers??" He scoffed bemused. "More like f#(kers trying to f*(k each other." I slapped his chest as hardly as I could.

"Why can't you ever be positive about something?"

"Excepting from a person born in the world of negativity to think positively is just like expecting mangoes to grow  from an apple tree."

"Huh?" I tilted my head in puzzlement. But instead of clearing my confusion he just ruffled my hair.

"Jason, tell me something."

"What?" He lifted me up and placed me in a comfortable position where he could see properly.

"Does it feel good? To be loved and make love with the person you've been dreading for."

"Well, who knows. And why do you need to know?"

"Haven't you ever been in love?"

"Nope."

"Ehh.... Really that's a shame."

"Excuse me will you now answer? Why do you need to know about that?" He snapped his fingers in front of my face with a puzzled look.

"Ah, that....... because.......... you see........." I fidgeted on his lap embarrassingly and scratched my jaws. "Seeing the two of them before, ignited something inside me." 

"I have a bad feeling about your response but still, what did it ignite?"

"Desire........ Desire to make love." I played with my forefingers avoiding eye contact with Jason due to the embarrassment that was piling up in my body.

"What?!"

"Oww! Don't shout. You hurt my ears."

"Are you on your right mind, princess? You are fourteen, a kid; and a kid doesn't think that way."

"Kid? Kid? I'm not a kid, I am a growing up girl. And it's normal for someone going through changes like this to think about it, right?" I looked at him offended but changed my expression into a shy one seeing his disbelief look.

"No! No! What have I done? What have these monsters done to you? To someone so innocent and fragile." Jason cupped my face and over-dramatically worried about something that wasn't preventable.

"Stop being dramatic Jason. I am not going to be the same little girl all the time. One day I'll grow up and lose all my purity. What are you gonna do then? It's useless to prevent something that's bound to happen."

"Don't tell me you are going through the rebellious phase or something. No. No It can't be. My princess won't ever go that way. It's probably your period speaking. Yes, that's what it is?"

"Jason... Stop denying you know that is true." Jason let out a distressed sigh and leaned his head on mine. 

"I know it is, but till that time comes I can try right. There's no wrong in protecting something until it's still there, right?" I nodded my head unconsciously. "So till then, until you are all grown up and no more my innocent little princess, let me protect you." He embraced me as I dazed off into space thinking how one day I will really get old and I won't have the same type of treatment like I have now as a little kid. I will one day grow up and have lots of responsibility to fulfill. There will be time when I'll have to step out of the world my father created and face the true nature of the human world. One thing I'm sure it won't be easy. It won't easy having no one by my side to support and protect me.

Thinking about these things just gave me a bad feeling, so I nuzzled more on Jason and clutched on him hard. Without realizing I made myself aware about my growing up phase and how nervous I am about it. As a kid I always thought growing up was awesome but now... No I don't want to grow up, I just want to stay as Jason's little princess. It's really something selfish to ask but I can't help it, selfishness is in the human nature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537 29 25
"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted at Beth who kept crying. "Mom? What does she mean?" I asked with tear filled eyes. "She woke up two days ago...
365K 11.3K 28
You know I was never that one kid at school who everyone feared. I was bullied every single day, day in and day out. The day I became feared, It was...
423K 8.3K 40
What happens when you finally snap? ⚠️⚠️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING⚠️⚠️ •8/1/19-100k ???? •12/24/19-200k ?!?!?! •3/20/2...
264K 5.3K 41