Lady (Rated M)

By imaginary_lover

Her eyes were so beautiful, burned into his head as he starred down at her sleeping face, shocked at how inno... More

At First Sight
What you have to do
Good Morning
I Want You
We'll Make It
Late
I Don't Want...
It's Ok
Ok
Trouble
Let's Go Somewhere
Just For Tonight (Very Mature)
I'm Sorry
Guilty Consience
Step off the Cliff
Oppurtunities
Testing Limits
Love's a Hard Game to Play
Playing With Fire
Little Runaway
On a Big Jet Plane
Life in the Fast Lane
Lover's Touch
Loveful Expidition
Dreams Unwind
Running Through the Garden
When The Rain Washes You Clean
Trouble In ShangriLa
I'm So Afraid
Never Break The Chain
Movin' Out
Stars Are Crazy
Crazy

Keep Us Together

939 34 10
By imaginary_lover

    Stevie snuck up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing his bare shoulder. Lindsey jumped, looking behind him and grinning. He turned around to face her, leaning back against the railing of his balcony.

"You're up early."

She pouted her lower lip, her hands resting on his waist. "I woke up all alone."

   He grinned, soothing her hair back, holding the sides of her face; he kept them there as he leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Can you pass a drug test?"

     Stevie looked at him completely baffled. "What the fuck?"

   Lindsey sighed, falling back against the railing. "It's Mick, he got arrested last night for drunk driving."

"Oh my god."

He nodded in agreement. "Apparently the idiot forgot that in America, you have to drive on the right side of the road."

"Lindsey that's horrible, is he ok?"

"He's fine, they didn't book him, but he has court in two days and there's no way he'll be able to pass a drug test."

"What happens if he doesn't pass it?"

"He'll get a bigger fine, possibly some jail time."

"Where do I come in to play in all this?"

"Well, I smoke everyday, you haven't smoked in a while. If you're not comfortable with it don't even think about it."

"No, no i want to help him. I just don't know if I'd be able to pass a drug test."

"I could go out and buy one."

Stevie sighed, crossing her arms. "How is this going to work?"

Lindsey shrugged. "I guess you could just pee in a bottle."

She rolled her eyes, turning and heading back towards the bed. "Go get the test, if it helps Mick I'll do it."

"You're an angel Stevie." He leaned over to kiss her forehead, grabbing a shirt and his car keys off the nightstand. "I'll be right back."

"Yeah yeah." She waved him off, burying her face back in her pillow.

...............

"Are you done in there?" Lindsey stood outside the bathroom door.

The door suddenly opened, him jumping back. She moved past him, handing him the plastic cup that had a lid on top of it.

Lindsey grimaced feeling the wetness dripping down the plastic, reaching for a paper towel and wiping it off. "Jesus Steph, did you actually get anything in to the cup?"

"Well I don't have a dick Lindsey, it's not as easy to aim."

He sighed, setting the test down on the counter. "How long do we wait?"

Stevie lifted the instructions, her eyes scanning over the tiny words. "About five minutes. Lindsey what if I'm not clean?"

"Then we hope the judge doesn't go too hard on Mick."

She nodded hopefully. They sat in silence, the minutes passing by. Lindsey glanced down at the test, reaching for the box to read the results. "You're clean."

"I am?"

"Mhmm." Lindsey nodded.

"So what do we do now?"

He didn't say a word, reaching over and picking up an empty water bottle. He handed it to her, gesturing towards the bathroom.

Stevie raised an eyebrow, not moving.

"Steph you gotta pee in the bottle."

"I just went! At least give me some time, God."

Lindsey sighed, falling back against the wall. "Mick owes us big time."

"Mick owes ME big time."

........................

Lindsey stood outside of the courthouse, his hands shoved in his pocket as he waited for Mick. He took a deep breath, his nerves rising as he glanced at all the cops that resided near by.

"Buckingham!"

He turned his head, grinning seeing the tall Brit headed his way. He clapped him on the back. "You're a free man."

"Not so much, they've got me on fucking probation." Mick grunted, walking with Lindsey towards his car.

Lindsey frowned, getting in to the drivers seat, Mick climbing in the passenger. "Why would they give you probation?"

"Well it's better than actual jail time, the judge took pity on me for being a foreigner."

"What happened?"

"They knew it wasn't my urine used on the test."

"How in the hell could they tell it wasn't yours?" Lindsey turned at the stop light, continuing down the street.

   "Stevie's pregnant."

Lindsey slammed on the brakes, both men jerking forwards in their seat. Mick braced himself against the dashboard, looking at Lindsey in disbelief.

"Christ Buckingham!"

"What do you mean she's pregnant?"

"I mean, she's pregnant." He repeated himself. "The test came out clean but it also came out positive."

Lindsey starred at Mick in shock, his eyes wide. "No, that's not right."

Mick shrugged. "That's what the test said, clear as day." He chuckled at Lindsey's state of panic. He slapped him on the back. "Congratulations mate, you're going to be a father."

..............

   Lindsey entered his bedroom, grinning seeing her curled up on the bed fast asleep.

   He quietly took off his shoes, creeping over and sinking down on the edge of the bed. His hand reached out and smoothed her hair from her face.

   Stevie stirred, sighing as she felt his soft touch. "Hey," She grumbled out. "How'd it go?"

   "He got put on probation."

   "That's better than jail time." She still had her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of Lindsey's fingers massaging her scalp.

  "It is." He looked down at her, a giant smile on his face. He leaned down to kiss her temple, Stevie grinning sleepily.

  "Why didn't you tell me?"

   "Tell you what?" She mumbled out.

   "That you're pregnant."

    Stevie's eyes shot open, looking up at Lindsey wide eyed. "Excuse me?"

    "You're pregnant."

   "No I'm not."

   Lindsey frowned. "Steph that's what the test said at the courthouse."

    Her eyes grew even wider, sitting up. Lindsey looked at her concerned.

   "You didn't know?"

   Stevie shook her head furiously, her hand gravitating to her stomach. "Oh my god."

   "Stevie?"

   "I didn't...I had no clue." Tears were brimming in her eyes.

   "Stevie talk to me."

   "Are you happy?"

    Her question took Lindsey by surprise; cupping her face in his hands. "Stevie I'm ecstatic."

   "You are?" Tears rolled down her face.

  "Of course I am."

   "So you'd want to keep the baby?"

   "That's not even a question."

     She couldn't find the words to say, taking his face between her hands and kissing him. She pulled away, resting her forehead against his. "I don't even know what to think."

   Lindsey's kept his forehead against hers, his fingers tangling in her hair as he held the back of her head; her hands still on his face. "You're having my baby, baby."

   Stevie giggled, kissing him again softly. "I love you."

   "I love you too." His hand came to rest on her flat abdomen between them. "And I love our baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.8K 101
Stevie has amnesia while she falls in the arms of a man she doesn't know.
2.5K 155 12
In the spring of 1997, Lindsey Buckingham was having fun in the studio, jamming with Mick, John and occasionally Christine, 4 out of 5 members of Fle...
2.5K 130 13
***Another In Your Dreams era tale*** Stevie Nicks has spent the better part of 2010 having the time of her life. After agreeing to create her first...
28.4K 674 18
Stevie and Lindsey 2014. Old rockers take what they want, but are they getting too complacent?