Hard not Life

By Xgoodxreads13

{Warning : black couple , Mature Content and language , Scenes , } Aaliyah Watson (Justine Skye) lives in Har... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Series 2

25

2.9K 71 17
By Xgoodxreads13

DAVE P O V

CHAPTER 25

"What about this one ?" I asked Mech as he's smiled and I knew this was the right one ,"shits is mad fly boy -better bag that shit ." He spoke as I smiled and walked back into the dressing room and look at myself in the mirror as this was a nice suit and some dress shoes that were black . It was a black velvet made top and bottom and had a blue shirt to match and looked nice on my body so I was going to buy it . This was $200 dollars so Lia better compliment like crazy better then what Mech was doing before .

I took it out and changed into my normal clothes as I walked out and Mech followed behind me as I went to the cashier and placed the suit and shoes down as the young lady smile at me as she's had red hair that went behind her back ,"I saw you put on all your suits and this one looked the best on you ." She's said as she's keep bitting her lip as I was kinda turned off even though she's wasn't attractive to begin with .

"Thanks ." I spoke as Mech tapped my shoulder and I looked at him and widen my eyes as I went back to her as she's bag it up ,"I give it to you cheaper if I can get your number ." She's spoke as I nodded my head ,"sure ." I smiled at her as her cheeks went red and she's handed me a piece of paper showing her bright pink nails as I blinked .

There are other men in here and she's couldn't pick nobody else - see if thats was a single me maybe I would of let her do something but then again she's not my type so it's wouldn't matter . The ass was flat and she's was built up and down and she's was a simple looking girl - not my cup of tea .

She's handed me a pen and I wrote down Lunny number since he's been looking for a girl or whatever . I handed it back to her and I pulled out my wallet with money ,"it's $100 dollars ." She's spoke as I pulled out an $100 dollar bill and placed it on the counter as she's took it and gave me her receipt. I put my wallet back into my pants as I waited for her to finish bagging .

I took my bag and walked away as she's called me ,"sir your forgetting something ." She's said as I walked back and grabbed my face and kissed my cheek as I walked away feeling confused as Mech started laughing ,"nigga ." He said as we walked out the store as I  got inside the back as Mech looked at me .

"Drive I'm getting dressed ." I said as I handed him the key and he shrugged as he got in the driver seat and I started getting undress as Mech started the car and drove off ,"you gave her your real number ?" He asked as I chuckled.

"Hell no I gave her Lunny number ." I said as we both started laughing as I was almost done putting my clothes on .  Mech spoke again ,"wow - she's wasn't bad looking but I like Mila better." He spoke as I smiled ,"she's wasn't my type - I don't like those type of girls - Lia is what I really need and she's what I have ." I spoke as Mech put his hand out and I slapped his hands .

"That's what I'm talking about !" He yelled as I started laughing as my pants were on and I  put on my dress shoes as I was done and looking fresh as I needed some damn cologne to smell better then what I was now - not saying that I smelled but I want to smell nice for Lia .

"You got cologne ?" I asked as Mech nodded his head ,"yeah check that little box thing right here I got mad shit in there ." He said as I moved his arm from it and I open it up as a bag of weed and other stuff was inside as I decided to smoke first or maybe I shouldn't get high before we go .

Should I ? No ? Yes .

"Wanna smoke ? You got some in here ." I asked as Mech nodded ,"when do I not ? There should be a lighter and paper
." He said as I looked and found it as I pulled it out and started rolling as I pressed against the seat and rolled a perfect one and grabbed the lighter as I missed being high sometimes being sober isn't fun but then again when it comes to business I'm straight and aware .

I smiled and smoked as I passed it to Mech as I looked at my phone and it was coming almost to 7 and Mech really needed to press the gas so I can make it in time and so could Lia but we wouldn't but at least the thought count.

"Yo hurry up ." I said as Mech passed me back the blunt as I smoked it and passed it back to him ,"I'm trying, mad traffic going back to Harlem ." He said as we should be close cause getting there didn't take long or maybe just how close we was to the place that's we was at .

I rolled down the window as my eyes felt low and I started smiling as the high was kicking in and I waved my hands out the window as I started to laugh ,"Yo you good ?" Mech asked as I looked at him ,"I -I'm good ." I said as I slumped over in my seat as he passed me back the blunt as I hit it and I watched the smoke come out. I looked to the right as I saw this lady looking at me as I rolled up the window and minded my business like she needed to do .

I passed it back to Mech as he pressed back on the gas as I closed my eyes and waited to arrive at Mech house.

L I A P O V

"How do I look ?" I asked as I looked at the clock and it's was 6:35 and Mech and Dave weren't even here yet - I think that I was going to leave without Dave cause he never answered my text nor was showing up in time for me to be there before 7 and the place was really close to Mech house . I brought a long sliver glitter dress and it shaped my body nicely as my hair was carefully curled into a big bun and side pieces left out as I did my makeup natural and my shoe was pick out so the side split would look good with the shoes and dress .

"You look so sexy ! If Mech wasn't my damn man ." Mila smiled at me as my cheeks blushed and we look in the big mirror in Mila and Mech room since we didn't have one . I looked at myself as I pointed to my phone ,"take picture of me please ?" I asked as Mila nodded her head and picked up my phone still on charger as I haven't even checked it .

I did a couple of poses as she's took pictures and I liked all of them - I posted them on insta and we heard the door slam as me and Mila walked out the room and went down the stairs as Dave and Mech were at the end of the stairs as Dave had flowers in his hand and I smiled ,"ready ?" He asked as his eyes were pink and low and my smile faded - he had to be high to deal with me . He even smelt like weed and I didn't like this idea of being high before we go somewhere classy .

"Yeah ."I said as Mila gave me  my phone and shot me a sorry look as I was done with Dave now ,"here ." He spoke as I took the flowers and put them in the sink as everyone looked at me and I walked out the door not speaking to any of them as I got inside the car and waited for him to come out .

He finally came out and closed the door behind him as he walked to the car and got inside as I decided to not even look at him ,"You look beautiful." He spoke as I was so mad at him that my breathing could be heard any minute now at how angry I was at him .

Why does Dave have to do this to me for ? This whole time coming back he's decided to not be sober just a minute so he can remember something the next day and not be focus on how high he is now or see how high he was the day before . All I asked was just for him to come and support me as a boyfriend cause I wanted to make up for the day that was missed our date and I decided to not yell at him for missing out on our dinner or that he was running away from some man . I was just happy he's was alive and well- and he yells at me and gets mad that I can't think about do I want to live with him or not . Gave me a damn break sometimes.

"I'm sorry ." He said as I looked at him and blinked away my tears as I didn't want to mess up my makeup ,"are you ?" I asked as he took a breath and grip the wheel tighter ,"yeah I'm ." He spoke low as I looked away and shook my head at disgust .

"You don't even know where we are going you just are driving ." I spoke as he's shook his head ,"yeah at the art center in Manhattan ; I do know ." He said as he was right and I couldn't argue with him about it so I decided to let the car get quiet again as I didn't want to cause he's not going to remember anything cause it would be a worse .

I turned on the radio as slow jams played and I stared out the window as I waited . Once the wait was over we got out the car as I walked inside and it was nice and elegant as I met the guy in the front as he flashed me a smile ,"name please and partner ." I spoke as I smiled at the young man.

"Aliyah Watson and David East ." I said as he's looked down the list as he scanned it with his pencil as he nodded his head ,"awesome you are in the show so your table is number 9 front row close to the stage ." He spoke as we walked inside as it's was filled with classy people and it felt awesome to be here . Made me feel more important in life and I had more opportunity blocking out the negative background right now .

We made it to table 9 as we sat down as my eyes scanned this attractive guy as he was brownskin and had perfectly cut hair and his tux looked nice on him as he held great height as I softly bit my lip . I got lost out the trance once Dave hit my arm and I smiled guilty at him ,"I'm sorry babe ." He said as I nodded my head and turned back to the guy as we locked eye contact and he smiled at me .

He sat down next to me as his teeth were perfect and held a small dimple in his cheek as he's put his hand out ,"Westin ." He spoke
as I shook it ,"Ayliah — you know Jess ?" I asked as he nodded his head ,"Yeah excatly, great friend of mine that I met back in 2013 She's brings me every year ." He spoke as his voice sounded of youth and energy that I was attracted more even though I wasn't suppose to be .

I looked at Dave who was talking to the people next to him as I turned my head back to Westin as he's starred deep in my eye ,"o -oh that's cool , I met her this year and she's a great person ." I said as he nodded his head ,"so tell me what do you do ?" He asked as that was my favorite question to be asked .

"Well I'm a dance and art teacher who helped people in general and I tech them dancing that's in form of art cause they both have each other in it - I think that art and dancing is a freedom thing so it's both collides and it's helps me ." I said as I just remembered that I need to do to the business tomorrow to do my dance lesson I have for the kids that I been working with and a lot of people have been coming by including my sister who now helps out when she's can catch the train to Harlem .

"Right I agree - I'm a art teacher at a school and I own my business for artist who need help selling their art and I have work with a million of people I can say so if you need help with anything... I'm here ." He suggest as I giggle and nodded my head,"sounds awesome." I said as I looked down and back up as Westin face went blank and eyes went behind me as I turned my head and Dave gave him a dirty look .

"I'm sorry ."Westin spoke as he turned back around as I felt embarrassed as I couldn't believe any of this ,"hello everyone welcome to the 2017 year art showing that we have produce for you all and we hope that you enjoy every minute of it as food order will be coming around and drink orders so we will differently have fun tonight ." The lady spoke as everyone clapped and cheered including me as Westin smiled at me and I smiled  back .

"So will everyone who name is called please come up for this remainder of the period ." She said as the waiter came over and she's smiled ,"hello everyone the special tonight is the lamb chop or the steak dinner for tonight and the sides are bake potatoes , broccoli and rice ." She said as she's spoke loud enough so everyone can hear her . She's looked down at me and took out a not pad as  I spoke ,"I would like the lamb chop dinner and red wine please ." And once she's wrote down my order and everyone else's as I waited and looked at Dave who didn't have one emotion on his face .

"Dave ." I spoke as he's looked at me and his eyes watered as I wonder if he's was okay ,"Yeah ?" He asked as my heart ache at what was happening between us and it wasn't a normal couple thing and I think is was deeper then what we was looking at truly such as what Mila was saying earlier - we have no closure .

"I'm sorry but right now I wish you wasn't high ." I said as he nodded his head ,"I know you did - and that's why I'm apologizing and right now I kinda off it cause I'm relaxing so I can be what you need me to be ." He said as I nodded my head and held his hand as he's grabbed mine .

"And I'm sorry about this guy right here I don't know what -." He cut me off ,"it's fine , I  don't deserve you anyway ." He said as I looked at him and blinked ,"don't say that Dave ." I said as a tear came down his face as  I wiped it and he's placed his hand over his face and put his head down ,"I don't ." He said as I leaned in and rested my head on his shoulder as I wanted to be strong for him .

"Yes you do Dave I know we have problems but every couple does , we are young and still learning what to do and learning how to love each other in the right way . We can't do this everytime we have a problem where we are petty to each other ." I spoke softly as he's looked at me as his eyes were red from crying as his brown eyes looked into mine as he's softly kissed my lips and my eyes closed and I kissed back - this was moment like this where it didn't end .

The kiss connected to my soul as it felt so much different than any kiss that we ever had and it was a sad kiss but then again Dave was the only person who I wanted to be with . I don't think I ever loved someone so much as I did for Dave and he was the only guy that like everyone loved me this hard before and stuck by me even though we had our differences but I'm happy that he's supported me anyway and care and I'm just looking at the negatives he's does  but he does positive things for me .

I pulled away as he's smirked and licked his lips ,"sexy ass , but I want to talk when I'm not like this you know . " he said as this was the first time he every cried around me and I knew we was getting comfortable with each other cause I don't think he every cried around me and showed his sad emotions ever and this was why I loved him so much for being open with me .

"That's fine - tomorrow cause then you would of slept it off ." I said I as moved away and he sat up as he's shook his head ,"yeah ." He said  as people were clapped and our meal had came as it looked delicious and smelt great as I looked at Dave steak that looked good also . I began to eat as long as everyone else as and this shit was slapping to the gods as I moaned under my breath as Dave hand rested on my lap . I drunk some of my wine and put it next to me as Dave looked into my eyes . It tasted pretty weird and salty but I keep drinking it .

He pulled his chair closer to mine ,"moan louder and I might have to hit it ." He said as I looked at him and and batted my eye lashes as my body heated up as my hands went to his lap as I softly rubbed it, nobody could see me rubbing his lap cause the chairs closed the gab but the eye watching could be seen .

"Your split is right here ." He said as I looked down and saw that my leg was showing and I softly pulled my dressed up as I turned my head to see everyone looking on the stage as me and Dave wasn't paying attention ,"the bathroom ." I said as he's nodded his head and stood up as I followed behind him and walked to the bathroom as we asked and they showed us where as the hall was quiet and a janitor closet would be better then a bathroom .

"Here ." I said as I held on the janitor closet knob as he's nodded his head as I twisted the knob and it's was open as Dave already shoved me inside and started kissing up on me as I locked the door and got back to what we was doing . This janitor closet was small as I pulled my dress down revealing my matching lace underwear as Dave spoke ,"I love that shit ." He said as he's smacked my butt as I moaned in his mouth .

"Fuck me ." I pleaded as he's picked me up and put me against the wall as he kissed on my neck and softly sucked and I moved my hips against his jacket as I started to unbutton the ones I could as he's put me down and turned me around as he's slapped it again and a smirk landed on my face . He's squeezed my butt as he's pulled my underwear down and placed his face between as my eyes closed and I sucked my bottom lips as the feeling felt great .

"Shit ." I moaned as I grabbed his hands as he's moved his face like crazy as I moaned louder and I'm pretty sure that the whole place could hear me but I didn't care . I looked back at Dave as I loved him so much he could pleasure me so good and he's was the only one who every got this close to me . Dave looked at me as his
tongue slowly came up to a current extract as the slow tongue felt great .

He's stood back up and he's pulled his pants down and boxers as I bit my lip and he's grabbed my waist as he bent me over and I looked down at my heels as I felt him enter as I moaned ,"baby ." I said softly as he's begin to pump me and I placed my hand against the wall to hold stable as Dave was moaning ,"you feel good ." He's spoke as I looked up to see him smirking down at me as I smirked too as he's pumped me a little faster .

He pulled me up so my back was against his chest as my legs open a he grabbed my breast with both hands as he's kissed my neck as I moaned in his ear ,"I love you baby ." I said as I bit my lip as he's spoke back ,"I love you too ." He said as his hand went down to my lap as it went to the middle and he's began to rub me in circler motions as my mouth open at the pleasure ,"holy shit that's feel good ." I said as too many pleasures were going on so that I couldn't function straight.

"Tell me how much I make you feel good baby ." He said in my ear as his voice held dominance as he's rubbed faster and my hands gripped his thighs ,"so good pap- ." I said as I couldn't finish as Dave kissed me as the kiss got sloppy and I was feeling that knot feeling but I couldn't cause that would be to fast and we just got inside .

He's picked up speed as I was softly over and I was moaning like crazy as I was grabbed his arm as I was looking back at him as his eyes were half way close ,"I'm close ." He said as I was too but I didn't want to admit it . He pulled me off as he's picked me up and placed himself inside as he's grabbed my butt and pounded me against him as I rested my head in his shoulder as I bit my lip as our moans filled the room with love .

I loved Dave so much .

He's did one last stroke as we both came together as my hands felt all up his back as my eyes rolled in the back on my head I closed my eyes and ,"holy shit ."I said out of breath as I looked down as he's pulled out and he smile and kissed me as I wiped my hands on his member as I softly sucked my finger as it's treated salty and warm as that was the first I ever did that .

"Wow , you did it ." He said as he looked at me as my body was sweating from the heat in here as he's had sweat dripping on the side of his face as he's placed me down and I placed my panties back on as I looked at him ,"yeah it didn't taste bad ." I said as he smiled at me ,"yeah cause I drink a lot of water and I eat healthy so mine don't taste like battery acid ." He said as I could agree with that cause I never seen Dave eat badly when I was around beside Wing Stop from what I remember.

"Good ." I said as I kissed his lips as he's didn't have a problem with me doing what I just did so he's must be a freak cause what guy would kiss you after ? I looked at my handsome Dave as we got back dress and he's helped fix my hair as we walked out and made sure everything didn't look out of place as we walked down the hall and inside the place as the spot light went on me .

"Well there you are - please welcome miss . Waston a great friend of mine to give a speech about her overcome of art and dance ." Jessica smiled as I walked to the front as everyone started clapping for me as I didn't write a speech but I guess I can wing this thing for dear life cause shit . I finally made it on stage as Jessica gave me a hug ,"girl you okay ?" She asked as I flashed a smile ,"Yeah ." I wish as I walked over to the mic as my legs kinda bucked as I felt the pain and I knew it was because of Dave .

I looked at the crowd of people as I spoke in the mic ,"hello everyone ." I said as everyone greeted me loudly as I spoke again ,"I hope you all are having a fine night as I'm too and I'm very blessed and thankful to have give this speech to each and everyone one of you ." I said as they clapped for me and I smiled as I looked over at my table as Dave had his cell phone out as he's waved as I blushed .

"Well my name is Ayliah Watson and I'm a native to Brooklyn and after I was done with high school I decide to do online school . I had moved to Harlem where a lot of people don't walk around those neighborhood and I can say yeah I agree with but then again their are loving people in those neighborhoods and I had learn a lot while being there which shaped me as a person . It's helped with my form of art and how I wanted to express myself with a paint brush and how I danced as a side thing which I love equally . I took my life into art and dance and ended up with a job that helped me described myself in a way and had an awesome best friend behind me through the whole way and I was young at this point and now going on to 23 I have did so much in my life and still continue to do that now . "

I took a deep breath ,"but what I'm trying to say is that not only did my personality had hit a part in the art or dance but I had hit the bottom where I'm sure any average person had did when they have given up or something didn't go right but mines was more of a physically thing. At the time when I - I was in a criminal problem which helped me get my blessing was the day that my breakdown was going . After I have finally healed it and saw my building there's and that's when I decided to leap into my gifts that god had given me - a lot of what I have done was through god and I know some people aren't religious but my faith was strong and I know that I can push through anything ." I said as everyone began to clap as my mind started to rush and I felt light headed as too many memories were coming back to me when I had stopped talking as the slaps began to slow and everything sounded weird as I looked at the crowd as it's was blurry .

I decided to push through," and that's why I helped so many kids and adults which needed a break and that's why it's surround by my breakthrough to what I love doing helping and healing and I had healing myself and that's what I plan to do to the rest of my life . I want to wish you all for listing and enjoy the rest of your night ." I said as everyone cheered and clapped as I walked off the stage as I sat down at the table and Dave hugged me as l hugged back .

"You okay ?" He asked as I held my head as I looked at Wasten as he's waved at me ,"hey you alright ?" He asked as I shook my head as I felt so lightheaded and my brain was shooting with stuff inside as I could just see memories,"wanna go home ." I said as Dave grabbed my hand and I stood up as I walked out the building as my hands were still in Dave's as we went to the car and he's put me inside as I rested my head against the door as I leaned over .

"Is it the concussion?" He asked as I looked at him and he's pulled my seatbelt over me and buckled me in as he's waited for my eyebrows ,"I don't think -." My mind shot to the day that I ended up in the hospital as a guy flashed as I closed my eyes as it's went back into that day and it's keeps replaying as it's was blurry .

"Rest your eyes okay , just sleep until I get you home ." Dave spoke as I nodded my head and closed my eyes as my head was hurting so bad and I tried to breath but then again it wasn't helping and I don't knows what was wrong with me . I tried to sleep it off but the feeling was just to strong as my hand went to my forehead .

"Dave ." I called out as I felt his hand on my hand as he's grabbed in ,"I'm here baby , we almost home ." He said as I open my eyes and I couldn't believe how close we was to Mech  house ,"but we just got in the car ." I spoke .

"No we been driving for a little cause traffic is bad - you don't seem to remember." He said as his voice went out as I looked at him and blinked my eyes ,"what happen ?" I spoke as my voice sounded low as I placed my hand on his arm as he's looked at me and looked back .

"Lia !" He raised his voice as I closed my eyes .

D A V E P O V

"Lia !" I raised my voice as her eyes went dark and she's closed them as I rubbed her thigh and she's wasn't reacting as I didn't know what was wrong with her . She's was fine before and when she did her speech she's was acting weird . I decided that I was going to take her to the hospital as I needed to text Mech to come outside cause I was close to the house .

I looked at Lia as I pulled over as I was two blocks away down Mech house as I checked her pulse as she's was still breathing but she just wasn't aware that she's wasn't up. I started driving again as I pulled up at Mech house and as they approached and I unlocked the door so they got inside as Mech checked Lia ,"she's not up ." Mech spoke .

I pulled off as I headed to the nearest hospital,"yeah I know - she's breathing but she's unconscious- I don't know if her concussion or something ." I spoke as I was scared and nervous and I knew that something was seriously wrong with Lia but I just didn't know what .

"You was with her the whole time right ?" Mila asked as I nodded my head ,"yeah I was ; why would I leave her ?" I asked as Mila spoke again,"well I -" She's cut off as Mech spoke ,"shut up okay! " he said as the car grew silent as I clenched my jaw and looked out the widow for a second and turned back .

"We can't fight right now with each other okay not when Lia is like this and we don't know what's wrong with her ." He spoke as I totally agree we can't all break out right now .

I pulled into the hospital, as I parked the car and we all got out as I picked up Lia and brought her inside as Mech yelled ,"we need help ." As doctors came running and I grew more nervous as my foot was tapping again the ground as a white lady came up to me .

"Put her down sir ."She said as I put her in a wheel chair as we followed behind them as Lia was sweating really bad as I was blinking back tears as we followed them to room 90 as we went inside and they started working and surrounding her as one of the doctors pushed us out as we sat down in the seats .

"Do you think she has food poising or something ?"Mech asked calmly as I looked at him and shrugged ,"I don't know - the food tasted fine and was cooked fine . She's had lamb chop I'm not sure if she's allergic or something ." I said as I didn't know Lia allergic problems that's well I don't know her mental health well enough .

"She's not allergic to anything and lamb chop I know she can't be - what did she's drink ?" Mech asked as he's rubbed his hands over his wave as Mila nodded her head and looked at me ,"wine - red wine ." I spoke .

B L I N K P O V

"How did it go ?" I asked as I looked at this tall fellow as he's played with his hair as I kicked my feet on my desk. I threw a red ball up and down as he's finally open his mouth ,"I did what you told me to do ." He said as I smiled .

"How did she's react ?" I asked he looked uneasy but then again he's was a new person under my mom job and needed some extra money cause once's you start working for my mom she's pays little when you first start out ; it's crappy .

"Her head - her head ." He said as he put his hand over his head and looked down as I smiled ,"I'm going to wait ; if she's ends up in the hospital then my mission is done and I will be able to see her again cause last time I almost got caught ." I spoke loudly enough that he's looked at me and shook his head .

"Am I going to get in trouble for this ? They're going to know it was me ." He said as I shook head ,"no I got you - my mom the damn senator everything that I do she's hides it for me - same goes for you ." I said as a small smile landed on his face .

She's not going to know that I planned this whole thing for her she's going to think that little JJ guy planned this but he didn't . I have people around the neighborhood where she's lived tell me something that was going on . She's wasn't totally off the hook but I did give her a couple month break so she's should be ready to see me again . So should her little friend and I'm not scared of her gang member family and friends they haven't met my match yet when money is involved and popularity.

"So how much do I get payed for this ?" He asked as I put up a finger and went down to the bins I had and picked up the check that I saved just for him as I came back up and put it on the desk . I wasn't done with him yet and little payment was to be done until he can impress me so far he hasn't and it's just began .

"$1,000 dollars and that's if - next when she's released from the hospital I will call but now stay low until I can mix something up to help ." I said as he's nodded his head and stood up as we shakes hands and he's walked to the door .

"Goodbye ." He said as I put my hand up and did a short wave.

"Bye ."

———-
Soooooo .... let's see what happens but do the usual vote and comment people and I will continue to update so I'm happy with the story so far as it's not getting to the middle part and we have a lot to go over .

Bye and have a good Christmas as I will update tomorrow or the next day if I'm not to bust and I can sneak it in and love you all 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Thug Love By Nic

Teen Fiction

2.1M 63.3K 43
Aaliyah lives with her drug dealing father, Ice, in Compton, California. Ice is referred to as the king of Compton and Is the most notorious drug dea...
19.7K 718 25
Nah'Riyah Victor has it all. Money, status, and a family who would do any and everything for her. Life for her is easy. But then she meets Dre: an up...
190K 7.9K 31
Aaliyah was just an average teenager who hid behind the spotlight, until a thug noticed her, bringing her in a whirlwind of drama. Showing her how to...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...