Adam Banks imagines

By maddy3314

Adam :) More

Duck or Warrior?
Hickeys
You Meet At Your Job
Varsity
Dating Him Would Include
Kiss In The Rain
You Wake Up To A Love Paragraph
What Turns Him On And How He Is
Varsity Hits On You
Nobody Hurts You
Transferred
Transferred 2
Wearing His Clothes For The First Time
Best Friends
Best Friends 2
Mr.Banks
He Likes You But You Have A Boyfriend
The Hawks
How He Cheers You Up
Where He Likes To Kiss You
His Favorite Physical Feature
Fight
Type Of Boyfriend He Is
You Cheat On Your Boyfriend With Him
Where You Kiss Him
Horror Movies
Dare
Beginners Luck
Sport You Teach Him How To Play
Stay
PDA
Kiss Cam
One Of The Other Boys Has A Crush On You
Voicemail He Leaves You After A Fight
Instagram
Instagram 2
He Joins You In The Shower
Roleplay
Hospital (happy ending)
Hospital (sad ending)
Wedding
Pregnant
Mistletoe
One of the boys says inappropriate about you
He forgets your date
Hes Ashamed
Your First Kiss
Instagram (3)
Requests?
Junior GoodWill Games
New Eden Hall Girl
Moving
Not babe
You leave Eden Hall because of him
A/N
he comforts you after you get cheated on
Insecurities

Christmas Mornings

6.1K 77 14
By maddy3314

                                                                    ADAMS POV

I woke up and I saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping next to me. I smiled as I heard our 2 year old daughter running towards our room. 

"Hey princess" I said picking her up and twirling her around as she giggled and placed her hands on my shoulders. 

"Lets wake mommy up" Lily our daughter said giggling and jumping out of my arms and onto the bed and she climbed on top of Y/N. I smiled and watched Lily poke Y/N's cheeks and kiss her nose. I cracked a smile seeing Y/N gently push Lily down onto the bed and tickle her. I sat down on the bed and started tickling Lily along with Y/N. 

"Lets go open your presents baby girl." I said picking Lily up and placing her on my hip. I carried her downstairs and smiled when seeing her run towards the tree which had her presents under it. I sat down on the couch snd waited for Y/N to come down but she had first made coffee for the both of us. 

Y/N sat on my lap as she drank her coffee and watched our daughter open the gifts. 

"Isn't she adorable" Y/N whispered smiling and admiring Lily. I nodded and kissed her shoulder and rested my chin on her shoulder. I smiled when seeing Lily was done opening her presents. Now it was my turn to give Y/N her present which was an engagement ring. 

I got done on one knee in front of her and grabbed her hands in mine. 

"Y/F/N I have loved you since the first time I laid eyes on you and we have been together for 5 years. I promise to make you and Lily the happiest girls alive as long as I'm alive.  Y/N will you marry me?" I asked pulling out the ring. 

"Yes!" Y/N exclaimed smiling and hugging me and wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled and kissed her head then slid the ring onto her finger. I got up and pulled her up with me and kissed her lips and caressed her cheek. 

"I love you soon to be Mrs. Banks."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 581 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
65.6K 3.6K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
139K 14.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
62.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...