The Assistant ➵ h.s

By WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... More

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!

12.5K 256 99
By WeTukAChonce_

Status: Edited

"Put your hands up where I can see them!"

I slowly put my hands above my head. I turned my head just a little to see that poor Niall was extremely pale now. His eyes were wide and he looked frightened.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state." I swallowed and nodded. "You're under arrest."

A police officer walked up behind me and handcuffed my wrists.

"Thought you could get away?" he asked. I shook my head. "First assault?" I nodded. He grunted in response and shoved me into the police car. Niall had been taken to another car, far away from me.

The ride to the police station was far and boring. I can't believe what had just happened.

You discovered Niall's supply of endless candy, ate it with Niall, destroyed the house, plugged up Louis's toilet, ran out of the house, stole a golf cart with Niall, almost ran over pedestrians, got into a car chase, and finally crashed into a tree, after that you got arrested. My conscious reminded me of the horrible incidents of before.

When we got to the police station, I got shoved into a temporary cell near the front desks. There were 2 other girls in here.

"Hi..." I greeted quietly. If I'm gonna be staying with them, might as well not get on their bad side.

"Hey."

"Hi."

One of the girls was a blonde in a short black dress. She has a bunch of makeup on so I assume that she was at a party. She was slumped against the wall. The other chick has black hair and a bunch of edgy looking jewelry on and she looked careless, judging from how she was picking at her nails. She was quite buff also. She was leaning against the wall.

"What are you here for?" Blondie asked.

"Oh...I stole a golf cart and got into a car chase with it..." I scratched my neck nervously. She chuckled.

"First time here?" Edgy asked. I nodded.

"What are you people here for?" I asked.

"Caught in drug dealing." said Edgy. I nodded.

"I stabbed someone." said Blondie, I stifled a gasp. "It's no biggie, really." I contained myself.

It's okay, you're trapped in a room with a drug dealer and murder for who knows how many hours! The joy.

"What's your guys' names?" I asked. Blondie raised her hand.

"Kourtney."

Edgy raised her hand. "And I'm Pinky." I wanted to burst out laughing but I bit my lip instead.

"Oh, nice names. My name's Jade."

"Cool."

I sat down, as far as possible from Kourtney and Pinky.

"Collins, you get one call! Make it quick! You only have two minutes, exactly." The officer's low voice barked. I nodded. He came over to our cell and unlocked it. He grabbed my wrist harshly and led me over to a tiny desk behind the front desk. It had a disgusting old phone placed in the centre but it's better than nothing.

"Go." He grunted. I grabbed the phone with my free hand and dialled the first number that came to mind.

"Hel-"

"Hi Harry! Oh my gosh, Niall and I got arrested! Please come and bail us out?!" I jabbered on.

"Jade? Is it you?"

"No, shit Sherlock! But seriously, please don't tel Paul or Liam?"

"Okay, okay. I won't tell Liam or Paul. How'd you even get taken to prison?" He questioned.

"Wel-" The line went dead. "Hello? Harry? Harry?! " I was basically screaming into the phone. Hey! That was like 30 seconds!

"Your times up." The officer chuckled. I sighed as he led me back to the cell.

"Welcome back." Pinky said, all monotonously, as the officer shut the metal bars gate behind me. I smiled as I sat back down into my spot.

Well, looks like I'm trapped here for a while.

"Hey," I called out to Pinky and Kourtney. "Do you people want to play a game?"

"What game? Explain it." Said Kourtney.

"Well," I started. "You will hold up two fingers. Someone will say a statement and if you've done it, you put your fingers down. If you haven't done it, leave them up." They nodded.

"Sounds simple enough." We all sat down on the cold cement, in a triangle.

"I'll go first." I said. "I have kissed a boy." All of our fingers went down. "Cool."

Pinky raised her hand, representing her turn. "I have kissed a girl..." She smirked.

My fingers stayed up while Kourtney's and Pinky's went down.

"I was dared to." Kourtney spoke up.

I nodded. "Are you lesbian?" I asked Pinky. She shook her head.

"No, I'm bi."

"Cool." I won't judge her.

"My turn." Kourtney chirped. "I have murdered someone..." She trailed on.

Once again, I was the only one with my fingers up.

I am trapped in a small compartment with 2 murderers and a drug dealer my conscious reminded me, once again. I shuddered at the thought.

"My turn." Pinky said. Even though it is actually my turn, I let her go instead. "Do you people have your V-Cards still?"

"V-cards as in Virginity?" Asked Kourtney. Pinky nodded at her.

Yet once again, I am the only one with my fingers still up.

"You're a virgin?!" Exclaimed Kourtney. I felt the blush on my cheeks as I nodded.

"I believe in abstinence." I said quietly. Kourtney and Pinky stared at me with their mouthes wide open.

"How does she do it?" Whispered Pinky. Kourtney shrugged, clearly still shocked.

"I have had a boyfriend before though." I stated, in a matter-of-factly tone.

After a short moment of awkwardness, Pinky spoke up.

"I thought that you weren't a virgin..."

"Well I am!" I chuckled nervously.

"Anyways," said Kourtney. "I have been kicked out of a store." All of our fingers went down. "Really?" She asked. Pinky nodded.

"It happened when I was drunk. That's the reason I don't drink now." I said. I thought back to my high school days. My 'friends' and I were drunk. We had decided to mess with the thrift shop. I was under influence and I feel extremely bad till date!

"Wow..." Mumbled Kourtney. I nodded once more.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I am currently driving to the police station. I can't believe that Niall and Jade got arrested! They both look so innocent but they are just devils in disguise!

I stopped my car in front of the jail. As I got out, I observed the building. I've never been to a jail before but I will do anything for my loved ones.

I walked through the big metal doors, after it buzzed, signalling that I may come in. There is a putrid smell that greeted me and everything is a dull shade of grey. The lighting is very dim and right in front of me is is the front desk. A little bit further is a small desk that has a filthy old phone placed in the centre. Behind the desks are two hallways, I think it's for gender separation. There is a cell on each side... I think they are the 'temporary cells' or something.

I looked back to the front desk and saw that the officer that is on 'duty' is taking a nap, his drool all over his shirt.

As I was about to tap the officer, I heard laughter. Not just anyone's laughter... It's Jades laughter!

NIALL'S P.O.V. (Before Harry came)

The officer had already given me my call. I had called Paul, our bodyguard, he was furious and told me that he's coming with Liam. Oh God, Liam's going to go into hulk mode!

I am basically trapped in a cage with two very creepy looking men. I'm not one to judge, but seriously! Who knows what crime they've done! One man looked about 50 years old. He has clearly not shaven for a while and his clothing is quite dirty. The other man looks like he's in his mid-fourties. He just keeps twitching and he mumbles to himself... I hope he's okay. They're both quite intimidating, in my opinion.

I am sitting as far as possible from them. My body is leaning on the wall and my head is leaning against the cool metal bars of the gate/door. When is Paul going to come?!

I hope Jade's okay. The last time I saw her was when right before we got taken into different cars.

Suddenly the 50 year old got up and started walking around. And I think he just farted?

I think I kinda barfed in my mouth.

I am hungry. Like really hungry.

What is happening to my brain? I think I'm going mad. Oh well.

I turned my attention to the eerie hallway. Finally I saw someone come through the front doors. Wait...Harry? What's he doing here? I thought I called Paul.

Oh maybe Jade had called him. Aww... I swear they fancy each other! Wow... I sounded so gay at that moment.

Okay, back on track!

Coincidently, Liam and Paul walked in about 2 minutes after Harry. Harry was sitting down and when he saw Liam, his face showed confusion.

The look on Liam's and Paul's face was confusing because I think they looked confused. I think Harry didn't come with Liam and Paul.

I think I am supposed to be confused also.

Actually, I am scared and confused...and hungry. I want food. This confusing topic is making me confused!

Everyone is confused and hungry and even more confused!

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I had managed to shake the officer awake and tell him the situation. When he finally snapped out of 'Dazed Mode', he told me that he would get the bail papers ready, for Niall and Jade. Meanwhile, I decided to sit down in a chair.

Jade still hasn't noticed that I have come to pick her up, she's too busy talking and laughing. Her laugh is beautiful and melodic and my definition of perfect. One thing for sure, I am falling hard for her.

From where I'm sitting, I am see the second hallway also. There is an identical cell, just like the one in the on other hallway. I think that Niall is in that cell but I can't see his blonde head, due to the horrible lighting.

I heard the front doors open and I turned to see Liam and Paul...Wait what? I didn't tell Liam or Paul so how come are they here?

Liam's face and Paul's face both showed confusion.

"Hi Harry..." Greeted Liam.

"Hey mate..." I replied. Well this is awkward.

"What brings you here?"

"I...erm... I came to bail out Jade and Niall." I said quickly. Might as well be honest.

A blank expression was plastered onto Liam's face. "And you didn't tell Paul or I?" He asked in disbelief. I shook my head slowly as Liam closed his eyes.

"So if Niall hasn't called Paul, Paul or I wouldn't have known? What about the others?" Liam was furious. His face was getting red and he was getting louder by the second.

"Lad, I am sorry-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it! What if fans would've mobbed you? The pap will find out and think that you're going to jail or something absurd!" I sighed.

I had promised Jade that I wouldn't tell you! She didn't want you to know just because of this!" I motioned to him. "She knew that you would be furious!"

Liam's expression softened and his face immediately was less red. "Um... Sorry Harry. I got a bit carried away." He looked at the ground. I walked over to him and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay mate. I should've told at least Paul." He smiled at me and we shared a quick 'bro hug'.

The whole time Liam and I were arguing, Paul was awkwardly watching and same with the officer at the front desk.

The officer coughed awkwardly. "Um...here are the bail papers."

JADE'S P.O.V.

The girls and I were watching the scene unfold, from the cage. Liam and Harry were arguing about something but I couldn't hear what they were arguing about. Finally, after they were done, they hugged. Aw.

The girls and I continued playing the game. A short while after, the same officer came up to my cell and unlocked it.

"You were lucky that this was your first assault. If it happens again, it will be much harder to get a bail." He barked. I nodded. He led me down the hallway as I stared at the ugly cement below me.

Suddenly, I bumped into something rather cushiony. I looked up to see that Harry was smiling down at me, dimples and all.

"Harry!" I wrapped him in a hug. My arms slithered around his neck while his were around my waist.

"Jade!" He yelled, equally as loud.

"Thank you so so so so so so so so much, Harry!" I whispered in his ear. I turned my head and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. I laughed as I saw his cheeks visibly turn a crimson colour.

"It's no problem...really." I thanked him once more as I released from the hug.

"Of course it'll be no problem for him...as long as he gets paid with kisses!" I turned my head to where that voice came from.

"Niall!" I ran to him and have him a hug.

"Hey, where's my kiss?" He asked, playfully of course. He tapped his cheek.

"Here!" I kissed him real quick, in a friendly way. He laughed as we pulled back from the hug.

I looked around and saw Paul.

"Hey Paul!" I walked over to him and gave him a friendly hug.

"Jade, Niall! You two are in trouble, big time." He stated. "I thought that at least Jade would've been a good girl!"

I shook my head. "Oh Paul, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

I looked over Paul's shoulder and saw a very angry Liam.

"Jade, come here." He said, menacingly. I obeyed and walked towards him, with my head hung low.

"Yes?" I asked. He looked at me and gave me a hug.

"I want a hug too!" He yelled. I giggled and hugged back. "But you two are still in for some deep shit."

*Afterwards...*

We are all currently sitting in the lounge. Everyone's eyes are on Niall and I, waiting for some explanations.

"Well, I already called the plumber. I think the toilet is plugged up because of...cotton balls?" He sounded so unsure.

I pointed to Niall. "It was his fault!"

"Hey! You needed help! I was just helping! You don't have arm strength!" He smirked at the last sentence.

"Oh really now? Let's test your theory, Horan!" I grabbed his collar and prepared my fist, obviously joking. Niall 'whimpered'. Everyone laughed at our stupidity, obviously except for Ashley.

"Hey! Don't hurt my baby!" She ran over to us, smacked my wrist, scratching it in the process my wrist, in attempt of getting him away from me.

"Ouch!" I yelped. Harry seemed to notice.

"Jade! Are you alright?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah." I looked over to Ashley. She was too busy petting, yes petting, Niall. What the fuck?

"Okay," Started Liam. "Explain everything."

Niall nudged me in my arm. I nodded.

"Well," I started. "First, Niall and I ate his endless supply of candy 'cause we were bored. The sugar rush kicked in and we clogged up Louis's and Eleanor's toilet, in attempt of opening the bag of cotton balls. Sorry about that by the way!"

"It's okay! They were Louis's cotton balls anyways." Said Eleanor. What!? Why would he have cotton balls!? Weird child...

"Okay, so after that, Niall and I ran away because we knew we were in trouble. We went to the park, talked, and we heard people taking pictures so we left. We saw a golf cart, stole it, almost ran over people, got chased by the police, the brakes failed so we crashed into a tree, got arrested, then we got bailed and here we are now." I took a deep breath.

Everyone stared at us with blank expressions.

"And you two were running on candy? Are you sure it wasn't drugs?" Sophia asked unsurely. I nodded.

"We're sure... I think."

There was a short awkward silent before everyone bursted out into hysterical laughter.

"Y-you ... rode a golf ...cart!?" Louis said in between laughter.

"Yup!" Chirped Niall. I high-fived him.

"A-and...got c-chased!?" Asked Zayn, in between laughter.

"Yah! Are you people deaf or something!?" Everyone laughed harder. They were laughing so hard that they were crying!

"Gosh! We are pretty great!" Said Niall.

"Yeah!"

After about 10 minutes of hysterical laughter, everyone collected themselves.

"O-okay. Apologize you two!" Ordered Liam, still sobering up.

"Sorry everyone." Niall and I said in sync.

"Movie time?" Suggested Harry.

"Yes! Let's watch Pitch Perfect! I call sitting beside you!" I said out loud.

"Oh! Little Jade has a crush!" said Sophia.

"Shut the fuck up, Sophia!" I yelled at her, causing laughter.

Harry looked at me and smiled. "I call sitting beside you too!"

We all settled down for the movie. Sophia was on my right and Harry was on my left. We were all under the blanket and we would laugh hysterically, at even the most smallest jokes.

Harry's laugh is cute. He scrunches up his nose and his he shuts his eyes. Oh my God... I can understand why girls fangirl over him!

"Well, lez be honest." Said Fat Amy. Everyone bursted into fits of laughter.

Zayn leaned over. "Hey, what's the time?"

"Um... 7:15 pm. Why?" Replied Harry.

"You'll see!" He smiled like crazy as he got up. "I'll be back guys! Don't miss me too much!" We all said bye to him as he left.

*After the movie*

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait for Pitch Perfect 2!" Squealed Ellie.

"Oh my God! Same here!" I replied. We squealed together as Sophia joined us.

"Actually, I don't really like Pitch Perfect. It's boring." Said the Party-Pooper Ashley.

The door bell rang just as Eleanor was about to retort.

"I'll get it!" Niall jumped up from the sofa and walked out of the door.

We heard mumbling until Niall called us. "Come here guys! Zayn's surprise is here!"

We all ran to the front door, like a stampede. The door was closed but and Zayn was standing by the door, visibly hiding something behind his back. He had a goofy smile on his face.

"Okay guys!" He pulled out a gorgeous girl from behind his back and immediately people started hugging her and cheering. I am so confused.

When everyone pulled back, she looked over at me. She has whitish hair and her eyes are a gorgeous grey colour and her smile is perfect. Her sense of style is kinda hipster and edgy at the same time, but it's cute! She looks perfect for Zayn.

Zayn's hand slithered around her small waist.

I waved at her shyly as she waved back.

"Who do we have here?" She signalled towards Ashley and I.

"The blonde one is Ashley, Niall's girlfriend, you know the one that Niall talks all the time about, even on Twitter." She giggled and nodded. "And the brunette is Jade, Lou's new hairstylist and our friend and Harry's soon-to-be girlfriend." I felt the heat on my cheeks as I covered my face. Everyone hooted.

"Shut up guys! Zayn! I'm gonna kill you!" Harry exclaimed.

"Whatever." He sassed. "Jade, Ashley, this is Perrie, my fiancé and girlfriend."

Wow I didn't know that Zayn was engaged.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you Perrie!" I chirped as I hugged her. She is definitely a tight hugger.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Jade!" She chirped back. She smiled as she walked over to Ashley and gave her a hug also and basically repeated the process.

Well, isn't this an eventful day?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
5.5K 194 31
This is a story about Jade Walker. Just a normal teenage girl waiting to turn 19. Well...... Almost normal. But what's gonna happen when One Directio...
4.7K 201 81
I am rating this story PG13 due to language and just a little bit of sexual activity (kissing/making out)...
4.6K 109 22
Leaving an ex behind is always hard, but for Madison-Jade Swann, having an ex who is part of the worlds most famous boyband, One Direction, everythin...