KPop One Shots: Book 1

By _Yulixo_

KPop One-Shots: Book 1 {FINISHED} KPop One-Shots: Book 2 {IS OUT} **** Author: Julie More

How To Request
Request Form:
Luhan- EXO-M
Chen- EXO-M
Kai-EXO-K
L.Joe-Teen Top
Kris-EXO-M
Luhan-EXO-M
D.O-EXO-K
Luhan-Exo-M
Imagine Kris- Exo-M.
Chanyeol- Exo-K
Lay-Exo-M
Baekhyun-Exo-K
Luhan-Exo-M- Argument.
Sehun-Exo-K- Is This Goodbye?
Kris-Exo-M.
D.O- Exo-K
Kai- Exo-K
Sehun-Exo-K.- Sehun Is My Stalker!
Luhan-Exo-M
C.A.P- Teen Top
Chanyeol- Exo-K
Luhan-Exo-M
Chanyeol- Exo-K
Kris- Exo-M
Sehun-Exo-K
XiuMin- Exo-M
Jimin- BTS
Baekhyun- Exo-K
Kikwang- B2st (Beast)
Sehun- Exo-K
Xiumin-Exo-M
B.A.P- Zelo
Suho-EXO
Onew- SHINee
Yongguk- B.A.P
Luhan- EXO
Chunji- Teen Top
Jungkook- BTS
Sehun- EXO
Author's Note (1)
B.A.P- Daehyun
Vixx- Hongbin
Nu'est- Baekho
BTS (Bangtan Boys)- V
{Short} Imagine Himchan- B.A.P
MYNAME- Chaejin
MYNAME- Seyong
GOT7- BamBam
Author's Note (2)
Infinite- Sungjong
MYNAME- Seyong
BTS- Suga
GOT7- Mark
GOT7- Jackson
ToppDogg: B-Joo
B.A.P- Daehyun
Beast- Gikwang
Vixx- N
MBLAQ- Mir
GOT7- Mark
Vixx- Leo
Vixx- Hongbin
Vixx- Cha Hakyeon/N
B.A.P- Daehyun
ToppDogg- Hojoon
Author's Note (3)
ToppDogg- HoJoon Part 2
Author's Note (4)
Teen Top- Chunji
Vixx- N
Vixx- Ken
Follow!
BTS- JungKook
BTS- V/Kim Taehyung
BTS- JungKook ft. Jimin
B.A.P- Daehyun
Vixx- Ravi
B.A.P- Zelo
Vixx- Leo
BigBang- T.O.P
Request Form:
BTS- V/Kim Taehyung
Super Junior- Yesung/Kim Jong Woon
SHINee- Minho
BTS- Suga
A-Prince; Siyoon
Vixx- Ravi
Block B- Park Kyung
Update Schedule
B.A.P- Himchan [Fixed]
BtoB- Sungjae
GOT7- Mark
EXO-M: Kris
BTS- Jimin
B.A.P- Daehyun
Update!

Warning: GOT7 BamBam

10.3K 98 12
By _Yulixo_

My first smut. Okay? It's not gonna be good.

Warning: Sexual Explicit.

BamBam's P.O.V

I saw Suey talking to other guys other than me. I've had a huge crush on her, for who knows how long. She laughed, and Jason placed his hand on her thigh. Suey didn't do anything about it.

Suey's P.O.V

Jason placed his hand on my thigh. I felt uncomfortable. I was only 'flirting' with the other guys in front of BamBam to get him jealous. To be honest, I wanted him, and I wanted him real bad. I didn't want to go up to him and be like "Hey let's fuck." That's just weird and not normal. I think? I played with my hair seductively. I heard a low growl. I looked back and saw BamBam staring at me.

BamBam's P.O.V

Suey looked back at me. She bit her lips, and chuckled at me. That's it. I grabbed her wrist and took her to an empty classroom. I pushed her to the door once I closed it. I roughly kissed her. I smirked when she moaned.

"Ahh Oppa." She gasped when I kissed her neck.

Author's P.O.V

"You have no idea how much I wanted this." BamBam growled into Suey's ears. She shivered and felt her core throbbing.

"I need you." Suey whimpered. BamBam smirked. He slid his hand under her panties, and started teasing her. He rubbed her clits. She bit her lips, trying to prevent from moaning. BamBam saw this and slid his finger into her.

"Someone's wet." BamBam laughed. Suey hated his teasing, but she loved at the same time. She grinded her hips so his slender fingers can go deeper in. She hated the slow place, and she needed him. He grimaced, remembering Jason's hand on her thigh. He was started to get jealous. He started to fasten his pace. His added another finger into her. He lift her up with one hand and took her to the teachers desk. BamBam played with clits while fingering her.

"Oppa I'm gonna-" He took his fingers out of her. He smirked and licked his fingers clean. She shivered. He ripped her blouse and threw it across the room. Suey say up and started massaging BamBam. She slid her hands under his pants and boxers. She played with his tip. He placed his hand on Suey's thigh and caressed them. She gave him a hand-job. He threw his head back and grinded his hips into her hands.

"Suey." BamBam moaned. He pushed her hands away. He laid her on the desk. He took off her miniskirt and panties at once. He kissed her inner thighs. He licked her core, she whimpered and he knew that she wanted more. BamBam inserted his tongue inside of her. She bucked her hips, he grabbed her waist and made her stay put. Suey was losing it, she needed him, and he was teasing. Her moans where like music to his ears. He'd get turn on very second. It got to the point where it started to hurt. He stood up and unbuckled his pants. The cold air hitting his erection made it worse. He played with his member for a few second. Before teasing her entrance with it.

"I don't have a condom." He stated.

"I'm on the pill." Suey said.

"This is gonna hurt. Just scratch me if it does." BamBam smiled at her. She nodded and held onto him. He slowly inserted himself into her. She left out a sob. He stopped and started again. He was fully in and he stayed put waiting for Suey to get comfortable. The pain faded and switched into pleasure.

"Move." Suey demanded. BamBam obeyed. He started thrusting. Suey back arched. He kissed her and the kisses started getting sloppy. He massaged her breasts. He sucked on the left one and massaged the other. Suey switched positions. She was on top. She grinded her hips and rolled them. BamBam massaged her waist. Making his way down. Suey's hands where on his chest. BamBam carried her to the chair.

"Ride me." He demanded. He rolled his lower part and made her gasp. "Suey I know you make better noises than that." She positioned herself and slid. BamBam moaned. She bounced up and down. (This is so awkward.) BamBam kissed her collarbones. "Faster." She obeyed and went faster. BamBam couldn't sit still. He slammed her to the wall. He slammed into her.

"Mmm." Suey moaned. He thrusted faster and rougher. BamBam spread her legs wider to get better access. She scratched his back. He grunted and was getting close to cum. His thrusts getting sloppier and Suey was breathing heavily.

"Oppa..." She breathed.

"I know." He got the words out. He sucked on her neck, marking her as his. She felt her stomach curl and she knew was about to come. She let her seeds out and BamBam thrusted a couple of times and released. Suey couldn't stand. They both laughed.

"Don't get me jealous Suey." BamBam kissed her passionately.

"Maybe I should." Suey laughed.

_____________
Gosh this was SO bad. Sorry @suey136188.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.8K 34
"I like you" all seven boys confessed to me and I have a crush on all of them, who am I going to choose?! Started: 25/8/17 End: 16/11/17
3.1K 50 22
‼️ my stories just user change ‼️ THIS WAS MADE YEARS AGO SO PLEASE EXCUSE BAD GRAMMAR THANK YOU 😭 ASTRO MJ, JinJin, Eunwoo, Moonbin, Rocky, SanHa...
204K 5.3K 25
Reader x Astro imagines !!! (For the most part these are gender neutral also) (Note: some imagines will be edited from time to time whenever i notice...
527K 19.1K 155
'....Wanna Be Your Star..'-ASTRO Cover by: @pandan05 Want a world full of imaginations? Add the story to your library and then Read. [If you are an...