LOVE II || JUNGKOOK STORY [UN...

Galing kay cookiemochi

"The person who really LOVE you sees what a mess you can be,how moody you can get,how hard you're to handle.B... Higit pa

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

1

6.7K 136 6
Galing kay cookiemochi

Six years later...

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight XXX to SEOUL,SOUTH KOREA. We are now inviting those passengers....."

°°°

Jihoon POV

"Where did I put the file?" I mumbled under my breath while searching for the things.

I lifted the pile of papers on the office table,open the drawer and close it back.Going to cupboard,open it again and close it after that.Going front and backwards while thinking.

Until..

Some soft knocks against my office room reached into my earshot.I stop on his trace and turned around.

"Come in."

Then a young lady in her pink sweat shirt and black pants welcomed into my room with a black file over her arm.

"Hyeri?What are you doing here?Didn't I inform all of you not to work today due to my birthday party will held this night?"

Hyeri just smile and nod.

"Yes,you're sir.I'm here just for giving back your file that you asked me to complete on previous day." She handed the black file towards me and I instantly took it.

Opening the file and flipped through the pages.Then,a deep relief sigh escaped from my lips.

I closed the file and turned to look on Hyeri.

"I'm searching for this file in thirty minutes already,you know.Thank you for give this back.I'm so forgetfull this lately." I nagged to myself while Hyeri just chukkled with covered her mouth.

"Of course you're,young man..You just keep busy with your works until forget to have enough rest."

The sudden women's voice made the both of me and Hyeri looked towards the direction.

"Omma..." I whinned where my Mom gave a smile while shook her head.

Soon Hyeri meet my Mom's eyes,she politely bowed her head,showed respect to the elder or more specific her big boss.

"I think,my work here already done.I will take a leave now." Hyeri said. Mom and I nodded our head.

"Before that,Hyeri..don't forget to come to my party tonight." I reminded her.

"My pleasure,sir." With that,she left me and my Mom alone in the room.My Mom faced me and walked towards my direction.

"Today is your birthday.Stop working and let enjoy,sweety." She said while patted my arm.

I heaved a sigh and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Today will be the fifth time I'm celebrating my birthday alone without her,omma..When she will comeback?Did she already forget her twin here?Does she didn't know what mean by lonely is??I miss her,omma."

Mom heaved a sigh.She took out the file from my grab and put it onto my messy table.

Being a CEO myself at my mother's company not a really an easy task. Even if I am the son of the president, still it hard for me.A CEO in my young age which is 24 years old guy is so challanging.

"Jihoon..stop think on the negative way.She is your twin and ofcourse she miss you.Stop saying she forget you, okay?That nonsense." Mom comforted.

Deep in my heart,I wanted to talk back but remember who is the lady infront of me is my Mom which always with me in every matter from being an intern in the company until a CEO....made me need to shut myself from talking.

Maybe Mom was saying the true thing.Of course she is.She never lie to me before.My secret which always shared with Jiyeon before shifted onto my Mom as my secret listener.

"Arasseo,omma.Mianhae." I apologised.

"No need to apologise my son.So..now let's get back home.You need to dress up for this night. "

°°°

"Long time not see,my son." The man's voice startled me soon I stepped into my house with my Mom on my side.

My eyes instantly went wide when it meet that person who spread his arms as he waited for me to run into his fatherly hug.

"Appa!!!" I ran staright towards him and hugged him tightly.We were sharing our son-father moment for seconds until something hit my mind.

I gently broke the hug.Looking towards Dad and shifted my gaze around the house.

"What's wrong,son?" Dad asked while Mom walked towards us.

"She's not here?" I instantly asked since I just found out in this house only three of us.Don't have other people or more specific my lovely twin.

"She?" Dad asked in confusion with lifted brows upwards.

"Yeah..I mean..Jiyeon..did she come along with you??" I asked excitedly with a wide smile on my face.

Whenever I noticed the way Dad looked towards Mom as soon I mentioned Jiyeon's name made the wide smile on my face faded in blink of eyes.

"She didn't right?I should not keep rising the hope up for her to come back.Her works is everything to her. Right,appa?" I asked sadly.Even if the reality is hurt,I need to smile towards them.

"Jihoon,sheㅡ"

"Its okay,appa.I should understand how hardworking she is.I will go to my room first to dress up." Without waiting for Dad or Mom's reply,I already climbed up the stair and went straight to my room.

Once I twisted the door knob and swung the door open,a female figure played on my eyes.She was in her baby blue colour sweatshirt and black skinny jeans was sitting on the edge of the bed.

A smile plastered on my lips which made the figure to smile along with me.But..

"That must be my illusion again.This is not my first time this happen.."

"...I hate for missing you so much, Jiyeon.Look what you had done to me.I keep seeing your illusion instead your own self."

*sighed.

I stop on my step infront of my closet.Surprise out of my gut,a hand grabbed my arm from behind. Turning me around to face backwards.

A pair of cold hands cupped my face. The female figure which I thought as an illusion was infront of me right now.

"Can an illusion bumped their head like this?" She asked which made my brows knitted,confused.

Before I could respond to her words, she immedietly bumped our forehead together.Produce a loud thud.

That realised me on something.

My eyes wide and my mouth hang open.I wanted to speak but nothing slip out from my lips.

I cupped her small face and excitedly screamed,

"Jiyeon!!You're back!!"

***

Don't forget to press the star below.Thank you for reading and for those who is voting.Do leave comments too.Feel free to share this story with your friends.

Thank you💕

WARNING!

I will appreciate if no one attack/ leave offensive comment/ being disrespectful towards the characters or the author herself. If I acknowledge someone cross the line, I will take action about it either you like it or not.

-kim-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.6K 313 21
In the city of New Orleans lives a prodigy of a cook Sonic who dreamt of his very own restaurant. While a there was a flirtatious spoiled rotten Pri...
154K 9.2K 42
"My fucking bully texted me what the fuck"
74.1K 3.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...
37.8K 792 45
Contains headcannons, pictures and oneshots! Join the official Akaza Dono, also known as the upper moon 3, cult. Here we worship our demon husbando...