The Academy - Book III

Galing kay emmyles

This is the final installment in the Series! *This book features very mature content! If you don't like your... Higit pa

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Don't Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Q & A
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine - Side Chapter
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four - Part 3
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part One
Chapter Fifty Six Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Author Note
Word Index and Information
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Help Pick a Cover
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

6.1K 200 119
Galing kay emmyles

Chapter Twelve

Ah'Taria - Ward Estate

Xara closed her eyes against the glare from the sun and released a satisfied breath as she laid under the Ah'Tarian sun.  "I'm going to get a beautiful sun tan," sighed Xara as she ran a hand over the exposed skin of her chest.

"Are you enjoying yourself," asked Kaelen coldly as he walked out into the small backyard.  "I thought Sebastian or Anthony was taking you to visit Kayla or Ebony?"

"Kevin took them both away after breakfast saying that they needed to train," drawled Xara as she shaded her eyes so she could look at Kaelen.  "He said that you'd have to put up with me today."

Kaelen's lips pressed together as his gaze ran down at the long expanse of her neck and two her large rounded breast that were barely covered before his eyes snapped back to hers.  "Go put on some clothes and I will drop you at Phoenix Crest," snapped Kaelen.  "I have things to do and don't wish to be bothered -."

"How is it my mere presence bothers you," smiled Xara as she rose.  "Maybe you should try evaluating why that's so."  She ran her hand  across her small waist and gave him smile meant to allure, "Only person that seems to be fighting is you."  Xara licked her lips and gazed into Kaelen's eyes, "I'd be more than happy to satisfy every one of your depraved needs."

Kaelen's mouth pressed together into a line as he let his gaze slide down her swim suit clad body before it ran back up.  "You're showing too much skin and look like a trollop," he replied curtly before he turned and walked away.

Xara stumped her foot in frustration as she stared after him.  "What do I have to do?  Do I need to get naked in front of him," asked Xara to herself as she grabbed the wrap to cover the white over-revealing bikini.  "Kevin and Sebastian are dead set on me seducing him!  Even Anthony seems to be interested in this farce.  How in the bloody blue blazes do they expect me to seduce a rock?"

"Stop talking to yourself," yelled Kaelen as he continued toward his office.  "I'm not interested."

Xara scowled as she stumped after him, "And Ruby has an abundance of charms? She's as flat as a pancake and has the personality of a trailer whore."

Kaelen turned to stare shocked as he looked Xara up and down again.  "You've changed too much," he whispered as he stared into her defiant brown eyes.  "I don't like it."

"Changed," asked Xara as she pretended to be confused.  "I've always been like this."

Kaelen knew instinctively that she believed what she said and could only rake his fingers through his hair.  "Why do you care if I'm with you or not? Can't you think for yourself and find someone that wants you?"

Xara gave him an impassive look as she looked him up and down.  "Why are you running away from me?  Mentally you are kicking and screaming not to be with me.  Do you think I don't see the lust in your eyes for me before it's consumed by that little side of you that wishes to hurt me?"

"And you want me to hurt you," asked Kaelen skeptically.

Xara dropped the green shawl and smiled seductively, "I want you to hurt me a lot."

Kaelen shook his head as he backed away from Xara and held his hands up. "Look what Lucas and Jacob have seem to work for them in their minds.  But I'd before not to want to eat the person I'm with for dinner."

Xara licked her lips, "You can eat me for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

Kaelen shook his head, "I refuse."

"Why," asked Xara as she titled her head to the side.  "Tell me honestly why you refuse."

Kaelen stared at her with a pained expression, "I don't want to hurt or kill you by accident.  I don't know how Lucas and Jacob are able to contain it but I'm not as strong willed as either of them.  Please just leave off."

Xara lips turned down as she watched pain flash across his face, "Am I hurting you just being in your presence?  Are you a masochist?  Is that why you like being with Ruby because you want a woman to hurt you?"

Kaelen eyes widened, denial on the tip of his tongue.  With a bashful nod he smiled, "Yes.  That's it."

"I can do that," replied Xara smugly. "Or I can learn how to do that," she corrected.

Kaelen took a deep breath as he saw resolve shine in her eyes, "So you are going to become whatever I need you to be?"

"Yes," nodded Xara enthusiastically. "I want to be your everything like Kayla is Lucas's and Ebony's is Jacob's.  I want your darkness to wrap around me like Lucas's does Kayla."

"What," asked Kaelen confused.  "Kevin said it wants to kill her."

"No that's Lucas wanting every part of Kayla to himself.  Even his darkness wants all of her," laughed Xara as she took a step closer to him.  "I can please you, you know?  I can do things Ruby would never even think to do," whispered Xara as her fingers ran provocatively up and down Kaelen's baby blue shirt.

Kaelen grabbed Xara's hand and pushed it to her side. "Don't do that," he snapped as his composure slipped.  "Don't just touch me."

Xara frowned and gave Kaelen puppy dog eyes.  "You're being unfair."

Kaelen slammed Xara against the wall as his teeth extended. "I told you to get away," growled Kaelen as he grabbed her red hair and pulled her head to the side.

"I didn't want to," whispered Xara as she felt the sweet pain as his teeth sank into her skin.  Xara released a purr as pleasure exploded through her body and she rubbed herself against Kaelen.  "Harder," he murmured as she raised her hands to run them over his short black hair.  "Harder," she moaned as his grip on her tightened.

Kaelen pulled back and stared into Xara's lustful eyes and cursed.  "I have a meeting," he bit out as he adjusted his arousal.  "Fuck!  Stop looking," he growled as he grabbed her face to bring her eyes from the strain in his pants to his face. 

"See," smiled Xara as she reached out and ran her hand over his arousal.  "You're able to stop yourself just fine.  You just have to want to."

"Yeah," asked Kaelen as he arched his eyebrow.

"Yes," purred Xara as she rubbed herself against him.  "All you have to do is remember, if you kill me you want have my blood anymore."

Kaelen's mouth snapped closed as words he'd said to both Lucas and Jacob were just spoken to him.  "Damn," whispered Kaelen as he leant forward and licked the wound on her neck close.

"I'm hoping that's an I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight damn," asked Xara hopefully.

Kaelen stared at Xara as his lips turned up.  "Will any man satisfy this itch you seem to have to want to get laid?"

"Don't sell yourself short Kaelen," grinned Xara.  "I've wanted to fuck you since you lifted me up by the neck in the council meeting room."  Xara smiled and kissed his lax lips, "Now I've made it clear so it's up to you."  With another smile Xara turned and walked slowly up the stairs to the second floor.

**********
Ah'Taria - Lucas, Jacob and Kaelen's office (Kevin and Anthony's too)

Jacob watched Kaelen walk into the offices and smiled, "Well it appears you are late for a change."

Kaelen gave Jacob a blank look as he shook his head.  "Xara, tried to seduce me," responded Kaelen in a dreamlike voice.

"Really," asked Kevin excitedly.  "Did she succeed?"

"No," responded Kaelen as he sat back down.

"So why are you late," asked Anthony impatiently.  "Did you go see Ruby?"

"No," snapped Kaelen as he turned to stare at Kevin.  "She said she's wanted me since the first time we met in the council room."

"Ah," frowned Lucas with a puzzled smile.  "Wouldn't have been when -."

"She shouldn't remember that," interrupted Kevin as he stared at the table with a confused expression.  "In her mind the first time you should have met was when you returned home."

"Uh huh," replied Kaelen.  "She asked me if I stayed around her because I was a masochist."

"Are you," laughed Jacob as he shook his head.  "She's right there and you are meditating with my mom."

"Can we change the subject," sighed Kaelen as he ran a hand over his face.  "Where are we in getting Orchid back on Ah'Taria?"

Lucas chuckled as he leaned back in his seat.  "She's overjoyed that we've invited her back for a visit.  She doesn't know why she's coming and the council would like to keep it that way."

"Okay," sighed Kaelen as he raised his hand for his handheld.  "And what of the Dion and Oscar issue?"

"We've still not located them," sighed Jacob as he stared around the table.  "Saia and Anton are using all of our resources to find them but it's like they slipped into a black hole."

Kaelen grunted as he listened to all the ways Anton and Saia were looking for signs of Dion and Oscar Mace. As Jacob came to a close he took a deep breath and tugged on his ear.

"What's wrong," asked Kevin with a smile that said he already knew.  Kevin steepled his hand and waited with a patient expression.

"Nothing," snapped Kaelen as he stood up.  "I think I should go do something a little bit more productive with my day."

"Really," asked Anthony.  "I hope it doesn't include Ruby.  I heard she's sleeping with a delegate from Nixon to help increase her family's visibility there."

"I heard the same," drawled Lucas as he turned off the hologram.  "I also heard her dad has put his foot down and told her it's time she gets married."  His eyes practically glowed as he stared at Kaelen.  "And I heard she's saying she has you in the palm of her hand like putty."

"That's good to know," sighed Kaelen.  "But I've already told everyone in this room and in the council I have no intentions of marrying her.  She's a good time."

Kevin nodded, "I heard she can suck two dicks at the same time without choking."

Jacob's shook his head with a disgusted expression.  "Why would two man rub their dicks together?"  Jacob turned to Kaelen, "Have you done that with her?"

"That's nasty," drawled Kaelen with an equally disgusted expression.

"You should just end things with her now and pick up things with Xara," smiled Anthony as he rubbed his hands together. "She dreams about you."

"And I have nightmares of killing her," snapped Kaelen as he sat down heavily in his seat.  "Every time I dream of killing her."

"Oh," laughed Jacob.  "I dream about that all the time."  Jacob waved a hand of dismissal, "You'll get used to it."  

Kaelen eyes swung to Lucas and widened when he saw he nodded in agreement.  "Wait!  Lucas you dream of killing Kayla," exclaimed Kaelen.

"Yeah," replied Lucas with a shrug.  "Kevin told me its normal and remember you told me once that if I killed her I'd not have her anymore."  Lucas scratched his head as he fell into thought, "or was that Jacob?"

Anthony clapped his hands excitedly as he stated blandly, "I'm happy I'm over 100 years old.  My mate is old and wrinkly or dead."

Kaelen gave him a blank look, "You're sick."

"Thank you," smiled Anthony as he stood up.  "Now this sick man needs to go back to Sebastian and finish his training for the day."

Kaelen nodded as he watched everyone rise to leave.  As he stood he looked toward Kevin as he talked to Lucas, “Kevin I have a quick question.”

“Okay,” responded Kevin as he turned to look at Kaelen.  “What do you need to know?”

“Xara said Lucas’s shadow doesn’t want to kill her,” began Kaelen.

“Ah,” chuckled Kevin.  “It wants to wrap itself around her until they become one.”

“You said it would kill her,” replied Kaelen impatiently.

“If his darkness was able to enter her the way it wishes,” sighed Kevin as if he spoke to a child that wouldn’t listen.  “It would kill her because she’s not equip to handle it.

“And Xara,” asked Kaelen without thought.

“Xara isn’t either,” replied Kevin as he stared at Kaelen with a confused expression.  “Why do you ask?”

“No reason, I do wonder why you half-ass tell us stuff though” replied Kaelen as he started toward the exit.  “Oh Jacob,” called Kaelen.  “Xara’s with Ebony at your house.”

********

Planet Unknown

Oscar stared at the image on the screen before his angry gaze swung to Dion.  "How the hell couldn't you or Orchid not see that the boy is Sebastian," he yelled, spittle spewed from him mouth. 

"Sebastian changed his appearance," drawled Dion as he lazed with his leg draped over the tan chair's arm.

"How so," asked Oscar. "He looks the same but with bleach blond hair and dark brown eyes."

"Right!  How was Orchid or I to realize that he'd only change his hair color? Plus the ammunition I created will take care of him," replied Dion arrogantly.

"You boast over nothing," snapped Oscar.

"Whatever," snapped Dion as he rose.  "You always favored that abomination over me!  I am your own blood but you preferred that thing over me!"

"He knew how to follow directions," yelled Oscar as he rose.  "If you would have listened we would still have had Xara and not have lost both of them.  All of this is your fault!"

"So I will fix it," snarled Dion as he turned to leave the room. "Orchid alerted me last night that her presence was requested on Ah'Taria by the council.  While she is there she is going to eliminate Sebastian."

"Yeah right," whispered Oscar as he twisted his lips up in disdain.  "If she's able to do that I'll move in on the council the very next day."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.9M 260K 82
(Complete) **A MATURE FANTASY** Book #1 in the Elemental Heir Series. Now published and available in PAPERBACK and KINDLE on AMAZON!! 🤍 "Your ready...
73K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
161K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
75.5K 4.2K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...