Star Wars Moments

By Star-Wars-Dragons

Ezra and Kanan. Sabine and Ezra. Hera and Kanan. Ahsoka and Anakin. Love, friendships and family. Moments of... More

Forgiven
I'm afraid of Maul
Ezra's art lessons
I love you most
Let me help you
Sibling bonding
A little ray of sunshine
The clone and the Togruta
The darkness is my only friend
The ticklish Jedi
The ticklish apprentice
Anakin and Padmae
Demons
Morning surprises
Pain of the past
Tickle time
Chasing away the bad dreams
I'll always be here for you
Night night snuggles
Sick
Drowned
Sleep deprivation
Raining Comfort
Face paint
Goodbye Ezra
I'm here for you
Forever in love
Fluff VS Angst
Fluff
Angst
I'm alright snips
I miss him too
smile love
When the nightmares hit
Injury
help me ;_;
Repaying the favour
Stronger
Family
Mistletoe
I thought I'd lost you
Pranked
Not your fault
jacket
braiding
broken
Cubelebrehs
We'll bring you home
He got a tuba
trouble
Broken and Bloody
I'll always be here for you
I love you guys
THE YAVIN TEEPEE!!!
Hera's Heroes alternate ending
A bad idea
Storms
The sacred rule
pain
🌟Important🌟
Hellllllooooooo
Tired
Missing You
Lost and Cold

dreams of the past

1.6K 40 14
By Star-Wars-Dragons

Also from my Tumblr account

(This is set a couple of days after Ezra, Kanan and Sabine got back from Dathamer - Visions and voices season 3 episode 11. Please note, there is some violent parts.)

The Darksaber sparkled in the young Mandalorin’s hand. Sabine's eyes were completely green and a mist flew from her pupils. A terrifying grin was on her face as she leapt at her crew.
Chopper was sliced down the middle.

“Chopper!” Hera cried as she watched the astromech be destroyed.

Zeb lunged at Sabine only to have the Darksaber go threw his chest. 

“Zeb!” Ezra’s yell echoed round the dark cave.

“Our due must be paid!” Sabine screamed running at Kanan.

The Jedi gasped as the blade entered his chest, but after a few seconds, turned round. He had a gaping wound in his front, but his eyes were now like Sabine’s.
He pulled out his lightsaber and switched it on. The blue glowed brightly in the darkness.

“Kanan…Kanan NO!” Hera cried at the sight of her close friend.

“Hera! Run!” Ezra yelled already taking off.

Hera followed but Sabine and Kanan were close behind. The Twe'lik suddenly slipped on loose stones and fell to the ground.
“Hera!”

“Ezra! Run!”

Ezra stood frozen to the spot. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t run. He watched in horror as Sabine skewered the one he thought as a second mother.

“Our due must be paid!” Sabine and Kanan snarled together as they slowly advanced on the seventeen year old boy.

“Kanan, snap out of it” Ezra whispered turning on his own lightsaber.

“You belong to us, boy” Sabine shrieked.

“Sabine, you know my name” Ezra told his friend tearfully.

“You belong to us boy.”

Ezra backed in to the rocky wall behind him. Tears had escaped his eyes and were rolling down his face. Kanan started to grin nastily as he came closer. Every step the two took echoed off the walls.

“You belong to us boy.”

“Shut up Shut up!” Ezra screamed swinging his saber in defence.

The green blade was pulled from his grasp by the Force. Kanan caught it and threw it aside before running straight at his Padawan, lightsaber raised. Ezra screamed and lifted his arms above his face…

THUD!
Ezra opened his eyes to see familiar metal. Sitting up, he looked round his room to see Zeb snoring on his bed and everything normal. With a wobbly sigh, he brought his legs to his chest.
______________________________

Sabine gasped and sat up quickly. Her sleep had been interrupted by the worst nightmare she had ever had. She and Kanan were controlled, controlled by the Night Sisters. Kanan had killed Ezra, she murdered Chopper and Zeb. And she had killed Hera. The one person she loved most, she had struck her down. Swinging her legs over her bunk, Sabine put her elbows on her knees, and face in her hands. Letting her walls come down, she wept quietly.
_____________________________

Kanan hit the wall. His breathing was fast and his heart pumping quicker than usual. He placed a hand on his forehead and gave a sigh. He hated nightmares. He rested his back against the wall as well as his head. He raised his head when he heard a knock at the door.

“Come in” he sighed taking his hand off his face.

The automatic door opened to Ezra and Sabine.

“What are you two doing up?” Kanan asked hoping his voice didn’t sound too shaken.

“Nightmares” Ezra replied looking at the ground with his arms crossed.

Sabine looked like she had just has a battle with Darth Vader. Kanan motioned them inside which they did so.

“Kanan, are you okay?” Sabine asked.

The Jedi cursed under his breath, they must have noticed how his voice sounded afraid.

“Yes…no” he muttered.

He was kind of glad he didn’t have his eyes at that moment, cause he knew the two teens were exchanging confused and concerned glances. They sat on either side of their leader. Kanan swallowed as he felt Sabine place a hand on his shoulder.

“Nightmares. As well” he said miserably.

“I killed you Ezra, I was under the control of the Night Sisters.”

Sabine and Ezra looked rather surprised.

“I had the same vision” Ezra told him.

“So did I” Sabine added.

Kanan swallowed and placed his hand on his head again. Ezra rested his head on his Master’s shoulder. With a content sigh, Sabine shut her eyes.

“Hey, you two?” Kanan asked putting his arms around the teens shoulders.

“Yeah?”

“Are you still scared of what you saw?”

“Kind of” Ezra replied beginning to close his eyelids.

“A little” Sabine yawned.

“I think I know how to help you” a smile starting to form on Kanan's face.

The two teens eyes snapped open. A thought dawned on them.

“I think I’ll go back to bed” Sabine said getting ready to stand up.

“Yep…yep me too” Ezra agreed struggling in his mentor's hold.

“Oh no, you two aren’t going anywhere” Kanan said digging his fingers in to the young Mandalorin and Jedi’s sides.

Two reactions happened at once. Sabine shrieked and struggled harder while Ezra flopped back giggling madly. Kanan grinned as he tickled the two more, the better reaction he got. Sabine was twisting round, trying to escape Kanan’s fingers. Giggling wildly. Ezra was laughing hysterically, attempting to get away, but was failing.

“Kanan! Cut…arghahaha! Cut it out!” Ezra shrieked in between his laughter.

“I will never!” Kanan replied focusing more on Ezra, releasing Sabine.

The Mandalorin scrambled away quickly, standing at the door, she watched the two Jedi. Ezra was beside himself, even as a seventeen year old, his ticklishness still remained. She remembered when they first found out when he was fifteen. It had really been by accident. Kanan was given his Padawan a lecture a couple of days before their journey to Malacore. He poked Ezra in the ribs when he realised his student wasn’t listening. Ezra had done a Force leap away from Kanan, laughing his head off. He landed on his feet, over balanced and collapsed on the ground. Kanan then leapt at Ezra, spidering his fingers around his Padawan’s sides and armpits. Ezra had lost his mind. Screaming with laughter and rolling round on the ground. Sabine blinked as she brought herself back to the present and smiled when she saw Ezra flat on his back, gasping for air and Kanan was sitting beside him.

“You okay kid?” Kanan asked.

“Yeah…phew! Karabast Kanan, I haven’t laughed like that since you found out I was ticklish!”

“I know, I haven’t heard you laugh for a while" Kanan agreed with a grin.

Ezra sat up and gave a content sigh.

“You two should go back to your rooms and get some more sleep” Kanan told them.

But through the Force, he felt fear. And as he thought, he realised he didn’t want to be alone either.

“Alright, come here” Kanan said lying down. Sabine lay down beside the Jedi as did Ezra.

No nightmares managed to enter their minds. Kanan lay in between the teens. Sabine put her arm over Kanan’s chest while Ezra used his Master’s shoulder as a pillow. Kanan had both his arms round them. He didn’t need his eyes to know the two were happy. He felt their contentment through the Force.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 851 26
Here are a few one shots about the ghost crew. Hope you like it. Includes many pranks, family fluff, dark stories and even karaoke. So enjoy readin...
193K 3K 24
When Ezra Brigder, the youngest member of the rebel crew, gets captured by the Empire, Sabine has no idea how to feel about it. Sabine has never felt...
10K 151 8
Genderbent Ezra and Sabine and Sabezra fanfiction. Esther Bridger, or Esty, has always been the special one on Lothal even after her foster parents w...
2.3K 79 24
A new family move into New York, for Kanan's new job as a police officer, and meet a scruffy teenage pickpocket who has been living of the streets fo...