Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 32

18.7K 571 65
By Mariedan2002

I know, I know.
There is no need for you guys to kill me. I am sorry for disappearing....again
But I swear I was really busy.
And now...
ENJOY!!!

Lunch with the Santobello's wasn't what I expected.

I expected something like a dull conversation resulting in an argument and ending it all up with a simple gun fight. But the idea of my imagination didn't quite happen.

Instead Felix took us to a beautiful quiet restaurant. We took the elevator and stopped on the sixth floor. The restaurant wasn't what I imagined either. What I imagined was a fancy five star restaurant full of critics and awkward rich people. But instead I saw a quiet sunny diner.

It was an open area with the most beautiful view I have ever seen. I could almost see the whole Italia from here. The design was quite simple yet classical at the same time.

Yes, I admit having to sit with the devilishly handsome enemy Mafia leader with his gorgeous cousin and my blackmailer wasn't what I would call normal, but I did spend some nice time. I took my sweet time to listen Christopher and Felix talk.

"Yes, and then you shot me in the leg" Felix exclaimed with a roll of his eyes.

"You deserved it. Don't try to deny it." Christopher answered calmly but I sensed the little chuckle that threatened to escape his lips.

"What? You shot him in the leg?" I exclaimed in shock. Christofer met my eyes.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes, Gabriella I did."

"Why would you even do that?" I asked bewildered.

"Let's not forget who he is, Gabriella. And yes, I did deserve it." Felix chuckled.

"

I am not even going to ask." I chuckled while raising my hands in surrender.

"Alright, now let's discuss what we have to do with Gabriella" Christopher pushed his plate of pasta away.

"You don't have to do anything with me." I rolled my eyes.

"No, we do. You'll need to hide yourself. You can't walk around looking like...that." Christopher cleared his throat.

"Like that? What is that supposed to mean?"

"No offense, Princess but you look like a piece of meat. You grab too much attention. Ivan will recognize you in a second. That's why you'll need to become a whole other person"

I was still too shocked about being a piece of meat to realize what he said. What does he want me to do? Change my whole identity?

"What do you mean by becoming a new person? I won't be getting a plastic surgery if that's what your implying on" I crossed my arms.

"Yes, that's exactly what we shall do. Thanks for giving me the idea. " Christopher said sharply causing my eyes to widen.

I heard Felix's snicker which he tried to turn into a cough. Christofer sent him a pointed look.

"I know a great surgeon. I'll call him up. You'll be the next Michael Jackson." Antonio muttered while stuffing his face with bacon.

"Tell me, Gabby. Can you do the moon walk?" Felix questioned.

"Oh yeah. Do you want me to preform it for you?" I replied sarcastically.

"Actually I do." Christopher smirked.

"Yeah, well I'll need a little help with that, Love." I smiled sweetly.

"Okay that's enough chemistry for today. Save it for the night" Felix chuckled.

"The night? I'd love to see what happens at night" I smirked at Christopher. My game wouldn't be lost. I knew what I had to do.

"People usually sleep. But if you have something else in mind then just tell me about it." He flashed me one of his devilish smiles.

"Okay. Can we talk about Gabriella's transformation now?" Antonio stopped our connection. Salty much?

"Yes, we got a little distracted" Christopher smiled.

"Now, Princess. You will have to change your hair color. Your style, voice. And your eye color." He took a sip of his water.

"You mean I'll have to dye it?" I questioned suddenly feeling a little sad. My hair has always been the part of me that never changed. I unconsciously played with a strand.

"Yeah"

I took a deep breath. Stop it, Gabriella. Don't be a child. It's just hair.

"Great. I'll just cut it short and put on lenses." I muttered.

"Can we just do it tomorrow?" I added hopefully.

"No we ca-" Antonio was cut off.

"Yes, Princess. We will do it tomorrow" Christopher answered his tone final.

"Thanks" I muttered.

The pay check was given soon enough. We went out of the restaurant. Christofer and Felix stood in front of me protectively while Antonio led us towards a black car.

I spent the whole way enjoying the view. Italy didn't change at all. It was beautiful as always. I leaned on the window with my elbows under my face. I stared out of the window and tried to keep count of all the trees that were blurry due to the speed

Soon sleep took me into its embrace.

"Wake up, Princess" I heard Christophers voice call out. I ruffled my eyes in order to understand where I was.

"We've reached?" I muttered in sleep.

"Yes, let's get you inside" He unbuckled me.

"Welcome to the Santobello's summer house." Felix whispered the second we were out of the car.

I looked up for my mouth to create the classical 'o' shape. The house in front of me wasn't anything like a summer house. It was luxurious and beautiful. There were no words in which I could describe it. The mansion was surrounded by trees. It was well hidden. I felt as though it was a castle from a fairy-tale. At the same time it looked classical and calm. It was beautiful.

As we entered the house I felt too tired to even look at it. Felix seemed to sense my state.

"Let's take you to sleep" He chuckled.

"I'll take her" Christopher walked towards me. He moved his head for me to follow him. He took me up the stairs and stopped in front of the door.

"Here" He said.

"Won't you show me my room?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. Instead he opened the door and motioned for me to get inside.

He turned on the light. I felt too tired to even glance. I walked towards the Queen sized bed and took off the comforters. I hopped inside and closed my eyes in pleasure. I felt like I was lying on the clouds. I couldn't describe the softness of the bed.

I heard Christopher chuckle.

I opened my eyes to see his back towards me. He was ready to walk out of the room.

"Wait" I called out.

He turned around with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't leave. Let's talk about today" I muttered.

"I think you should sleep. There is nothing to talk about." He turned back.

"What about a goodnight kiss? " I questioned.

"You want a kiss?" He asked in fake wonder.

I nodded.

He turned back and walked towards me. He bent his head down making my heart flutter. Was he really going to kiss me? Was this going to happen?

He stared at me for a second before bringing his lips towards my cheek. And with a single movement his lips were on my cheek leaving a burning sensation. A small gasp was caught in my throat.

"Goodnight Princess" He whispered behind my ear.

And with that he turned of the light and left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.4K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
1M 27K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
2.4M 40.7K 23
"Darkness can't drive out darkness, only light can do that." ............................. He was invisible, ambitious, a cold-hearted murderer who w...
859K 27.5K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...