His Twin Sister (Naruto Fan-F...

By LightWolf46

"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have t... More

The Begining
Teams
The Bell Test
D Ranks more D Ranks ooh C Rank goodie.....The Spandex
The Journey to the Land Of Waves Begins
Kakashi seriously TREE'S?
Battle on the Bridge Zabuza Returns
Say What Now
Idiocy
Fighting, Training, Fighting this is my life for some reason
I Hate Snakes
Helping and Smiling
Damned Snakes
How Did Dad Manage All of These People
FINALLY TSUNDE
Why Me, Why Me, Why Me, WHY ME
Oh Look At That
Boring Then A Mission Then A Wolf?
What Now?
A Vision?
He's Back
Damn I Feel Useless
A Surprise
A Test of Teamwork and A Dumb Princess
Why Did This Have To Happen?
Character Introductions
Training and Forgivenes
Itachi if looks could kill
Why
Christmas Special
Flash Back to a Mission Part 1
Flash Back of a Mission Part 2
Nominations and Something else
What Now?
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams Part 2
Authors Note
Ohayo Leaf I'm Back
Why the hell am I here?
Oh Come On
The Bell Test. Take 2
Naruto becomes Hokage
Untitled
Training and My Dream
Untitled Part 46
Epilogue

Kazekage

568 15 4
By LightWolf46

-The Day Gaara arrives-

Kayla's POV

I stand at the gate talking to Izumo and Kotesu.

"Hey Kayla why are you here anyway?" Izumo asks.

"I have  to escort the Kazekage around due to Lady Tsunde's orders." I shrug.

"SENSEI."

"Isamu?" I ask looking at my students figures running towards me. "THE FU- I mean FUDGE." I jump out of the way and my students hit someone that isn't me. "Seriously you three have got to be kidding me." I sweat drop as I see that they bumped into Gaara and a girl with brown hair. "Sorry Lord Kazekage about my students." I bow in apology.

"Sensei we are treating you to ramen lets go." Isamu says and tries dragging me away. "You aren't moving. Move." Isamu says trying to push me.

I sigh and bonk him on the head. "Isamu, you guys can treat me to ramen tonight after my meeting." I say to them.

"What kind of sensei has her students treat her to stuff." The girl next to Gaara says.

My eye twitches. "You three go to training ground 11 and work on your chakra control, Yuzuki come on lets go to the meeting." I say calmly as I walk through the streets of Konoha with Gaara and the girl behind me and Yuzuki next to me.

I hear people talking about me as we walk and I'm pretty sure those two heard it as well and we walk into the Hokage building and we walk into the meeting room. "Lady Princess, the Kazekage is here." I say calmly.

"Thank you Kayla now take your seats." Lady Tsunde says to us.

I sit in my seat beside her and Yuzuki sits next to my seat.

"Where do I sit." The girl whines.

"Lady Kayla." Gaara nods to me.

I nod slightly at him and the meeting starts.

"Now where are we gonna hold the Chunin Exams this year?" An elder asks.

"How about Suna." The  girl suggests.

I sigh. "We have always held it here its tradition besides Konoha is in the middle of the other 4 main countries and the other Kage would disagree with having there Genin travel farther and not having a say in whether or not we move the Exams ultimately leading to a fight. Not many people like change." I say and Lady Tsunde nods while Gaara looks at me shocked.

"Kayla has a good point." An Elder says. "But change can also be a good thing." 

"I don't mind change I just find it troublesome." Shikaku says.

I nod at him. "Its the same here for me." I say agreeing with Shikaku. "I don't care where we have it but I'm just saying what might happen at the sudden change." 

"Lady Kayla you always have an idea of what might happen and eventually they do happen but this one might not." Inoichi says to me.

"I know, I am just saying the best interest for all the villages that way a war doesn't happen on something stupid like an argument." I shrug.

"How is it that your fifteen and you always look out for the best interest of everyone Lady Kayla?" Hiashi asks.

"My father was the fourth Hokage you should probably guess where I get it from." I say shrugging. 

"Well Kayla is right about how we always have it here as to not start a new war. It has always been like this since the Chunin Exams first started." Lady Tsunde says.

"Where are we gonna hold it is what everyone wants to know, Sunagakure or Konohagakure?" Choza asks.

"Konoha." Gaara says. "Lady Kayla has a point and I don't want my village to get hurt its best we have it here in Konoha." Gaara explains.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"Then meeting dismissed." Lady Tsunde says.

"Come on Yuzuki lets get some food I bet your starving." I say bending down and petting her head with a grin.

"Kayla you have to escort them remember." Shizune reminds me.

"I know I know." I say and I pull a scroll out and I open it and I walk over to a couch. "Yuzuki."

"Yes Lady Kayla?" Yuzuki asks walking over to me.

"Want to eat now or later at Kiba's since I have to leave you with Hana for a bit." I ask her.

"Later." Yuzuki says to me.

I close the scroll and I put it in my pouch. "Alright. Lord Kazekage and strange girl-"

Lady Tsunde bonks my head. "Kayla."

"What I don't know her name." I shrug.

"Don't you have students to take care of?" Lady Tsunde asks.

"Yes." I say simply. "But I also have to escort the Kazekage around the village."

"So you have your priorities in check alright well the Kazekage and his student will be staying at your place since you have the room." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Ok, come on I have to drop Yuzuki off at Kiba's then we can head to my place." I say to them and I walk out the door with Yuzuki.

"Why is she escorting us, I have heard what the villagers say about her she isn't a good person." The girl says to Lady Tsunde.

My eye twitches and I walk faster and Yuzuki looks at me. "You don't base a person by what other people say you base them off of what they do." I mutter and we get to the Inuzuka compound. 

"Hey Kayla here to drop of Yuzuki for a while?" Tsume asks.

"That I am Mrs. Tsume." I say smiling a closed eyed smile with my head tilted a little to the left.

"Oh Lord Kazekage I didn't see you." Tsume says looking behind me.

I sigh and I walk in and I walk to Hana. "Hey Hana I'm here to drop off Yuzuki." I say to her.

"Alright come on Yuzuki lets head back." Hana says.

"Bye Lady Kayla." Yuzuki barks and walks with Hana.

I walk back to Gaara and Tsume. "Alright lets go see you later when I come to pick up Yuzuki tonight Mrs. Tsume." I say bowing a bit in thanks and I walk to my house and I unlock the door. "Lord Kazekage you and the girl will be staying in the room you did last time." I say to him.

"Thank you Lady Kayla." Gaara says nodding slightly and walking in.

"I'm heading out see you two later and you are not aloud to enter my room under no circumstance. Don't set the house on fire and no parties." I say to them and I close my door.

I walk to training ground 11 in time to see Yuki, Yoru and Isamu walk across the pond with no trouble. "Good job you three." I say with a grin.

The yelp and jump back. "SENSEI DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT." They yell.

"A ninja has to be aware of their surroundings." I say to them.

"Right." Someone says walking up behind me.

"Hey Kiba why are you here?" I ask with out looking at him.

"Is the Kazekage here? And aren't you supposed to escort him?" Kiba asks me.

"Yes and yes." I feel someone watching. I ignore it and I look at my students. "Now what to teach you next."

"Can you teach us the basic medical stuff you said you were gonna teach us?" Yoru asks.

"Sure." I toss them each a scroll. "Your chakra control is perfect now all you have to do is by a dead fish and bring it back to life with your chakra and everything else is on that scroll." I say to them.

"Thanks Sensei." Yoru says to me and runs off.

Yuki and Isamu chase after her.

"Ok Kiba you should head back home, I already left Yuzuki with Hana." I say to him.

"Alright be careful Kayla." He says and leaves.

"I know your there, I can feel you watching me." I say and the girl from earlier jumps down with Gaara behind me. "Did you have to spy on me, I was just with my students." I turn 180 to look at them.

"Answer me this what kind of demon are you?" The girl asks.

"Demon huh, well so what I don't really care what I am or what people call me. So long as they don't hurt people I care about." I say to her and I walk past them. I walk around the village listening to the villagers talk about me.

"Its her, the one who has students."

"I feel bad for the children she is teaching. She's a demon who should be locked away."

More people talk about me and I feel someone cover my ears. "You should stop listening to these villagers Kayla its not good."

"Thanks Naruto." I mumble.

"Its both of the demons." 

People start throwing stuff at us.

"Naruto." I say to him.

"Yeah I know." We walk away from them and Gaara and his student confronts us. "Hey Gaara long time no see." Naruto says to him.

"Same to your Naruto." Gaara nods his head slightly.

"Hey Gaara what's it like to be Kazekage?" Naruto asks and the girl nearly hits him but I stop her.

"Don't touch my brother." I say to her calmly.

She glares at me. "I'll do as I want." She says to me.

"In your village yes but my village no you can't you have to ask permission from the Hokage there are rules here that must be followed." I say to her and she glares at me more. "Why does this feel like my everyday life Naruto?" I ask him.

"Because it is." Naruto says.

"Damn." I say with a grin. "Alright Kakashi I know your watching me." I turn to his direction.

"How?" He asks after he jumps down in front of me.

"A ninja is aware if his or her surroundings and I'm a Jonin so that rule applies to me more so than Naruto." I say shrugging.

"Wait your a Jonin?" The girl asks behind me. "I thought you were wearing that vest for a different reason."

"Kayla how hard are you trying to slap or punch her." Kakashi asks me sweat dropping.

"Right I forgot you have a high temper Lady Kayla." Gaara says to me.

"Wait slap or punch me?" The girl asks getting angry.

"Oh no Kayla don't you scare a lot of people with that." Naruto says to me covering my eyes.

"I wasn't gonna glare I was simply gonna walk away." I shrug and Naruto uncovers my eyes.

"She can't do anything cause of the peace treaty anyway." The girl says and slaps me.

"Hmm, Hey Gaara can I kill her?" I ask.

"No." Gaara says to me.

"Please?" I ask him.

"No." Gaara says to me again.

I huff. "Can I at least slap or kick her?" I ask him.

"No." Gaara says in a monotone voice.

"Can I glare at her?" I ask him and he nods slightly. I glare at the girl dangerously and Naruto, Gaara and Kakashi step back while the girl stands there glaring back at me.

"KAYLA MY OFFICE." Lady Tsunde yells.

I teleport into her office and I land on someone. 

"Your so troublesome Kayla." 

"And your such a pain Shikamaru." I say and I get off him and I help him up.

"Kayla you and Shikamaru are going to help in the chunin exams." Lady Tsunde says to us.

I grumble. "And I will being doing what exactly?" I ask.

"You are gonna be by my side during the exams." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"And what will I be doing?" Shikamaru asks.

"That's up to Ibiki." Lady Tsunde says to him.

"If that's all."

"No, Kayla are you gonna nominate your students?" Lady Tsunde asks me.

"Yes." I state and Shikamaru widens his eyes.

"Kayla is that a good idea?" Shikamaru asks. "After all we nearly died doing the exams." 

"They will be fine. After all I am the one who taught them." I smirk.

"Right." Shikamaru says and nods. 

"I know they will do well." I say to him and I jump on his back. "Now off we go to play shogi." I order him with a grin.

"So troublesome." Shikamaru says to me.

"Such a pain." I reply and we smirk.

"Alright dismissed." Lady Tsunde says to us.

"Yay lets go Shikamaru." I say and he runs out with me on his back laughing and we run to his place completely ignoring Gaara and the girls stares and Naruto just laughs.

"GOOD LUCK WITH HER SHIKAMARU." Naruto yells to us laughing.

I continue laugh and we get to his place and I get off and we walk in.

Naruto's POV.

I see Shikamaru running with Kayla on his back and I start laughing. "GOOD LUCK WITH HER SHIKAMARU." I yell while laughing.

"Why?" The girl with brown hair asks.

"They like to play shogi and Kayla and Shikamaru are usually hanging out, Kayla has a lot of self proclaimed siblings and Shikamaru is her number one self proclaimed sibling that she likes to annoy." I explain.

"Right, Kayla has a high spirit and she usually smiles so its natural." Gaara says to me.

"Wait she does then why is she always so calm around us?" The girl asks.

"A lot has been on her shoulders lately so she isn't as high spirited lately so she usually stays calm." I say to them.

"Well she has students and it seems the villagers don't like her and during the mission she was calm while explaining some stuff." Gaara says to me.

"Yeah and on top of that she goes on missions a lot and deals with the village kids." I say to him.

"Yeah well she was supposed to escort us around the village." The girl says bitterly.

Kayla's POV

I sneeze. "Oh great someone is talking shit about me."

"Lets just play Shogi." Shikamaru says and we play a game of Shogi.

"I WIN." I yell and he groans. 

"Wait Kayla won." Shikaku and Yoshino say sticking their heads in the doorway.

"Yeah I did." I say with a grin.

"How did you beat me." Shikamaru says to me.

"Simple I put one piece there and it canceled out your other piece so there fore as it was your last one and my last one I won." I say to him with a grin. "Well I should get going it was fun playing Shogi Shikamaru." I say and I leave and I walk to the Inuzuka compound and Yuzuki jumps on me knocking me over.

"YOUR LATE." Yuzuki barks at me.

"I know, I know sorry." I say getting up and I thank Hana, Tsume and Kiba and we leave.

"Why were you late this time?" Yuzuki asks.

"I was playing Shogi with Shikamaru."

"Who won?" Yuzuki asks.

"Me for the first time ever." I say to her with a grin.

"Wow well lets get back home I'm tired." Yuzuki complains.

I laugh a bit. "Alright lets go." We walk back to our house and I see Gaara on the roof and the girl inside. "Hello." I wave up at him with a grin.

"And your back to smiling good." Gaara says to me in his monotone voice.

I huff and I grin. "Whatever you coming inside or are you gonna stay out here all night?" I ask him.

"I will come inside in the morning." Gaara says to me.

"Alright well since I don't have to actually guard you then I can get some sleep. Night Lord Kazekage." I say and walk in and I get punched. "Oh right I forgot about you." I shrug and I walk past the girl and Yuzuki walks with me and I get Yuzuki her food and I set it down and I walk to my room and I grab some pajama pants and a black long sleeve and a new fishnet long sleeve and I walk to the bathroom and I close the door behind me and I lock it and I strip down and I shower.

I get out an hour later with my pajama's on and I leave my hair down and wet and I walk to my room and I put my Jonin vest on a chair and I throw my clothes in a corner to wash tomorrow along with my other clothes and I walk out and I pick up Yuzuki's food bowls and I put them away and I make my self some dango and I walk to the living room and I sit on the couch with Yuzuki in front of it sleeping and I eat silently.

"My name is Matsuri by the way." The girl says and sits on a chair next to me.

"Nice to meet you Matsuri, I'm Kayla Uzumaki-Namikaze." I say to her and I offer her a stick of Dango.

She takes it and eats it and her eyes light up in delight. "This is delicious."

"Thanks I made it myself." I say with a grin and I see a sand eyeball in the corner of the room. I throw a sebon at it and it breaks. "NO SPYING GAARA." I yell.

"I didn't notice him spying on us." Matsuri says to me.

"A ninja must always be aware of his or her surroundings and it just so happens that no one can sneak up on me. Most of the time." I say to her and I walk outside with out shoes or a coat. "Lord Kazekage no peeking." I scold him.

"Lady Kayla get back inside." Yuzuki says yawning.

"Fine I'm coming go back to sleep Yuzuki." I say and I walk in and I close and lock the door.

"Alright." She goes back to sleep.

"Wait you can understand the wolf?" Matsuri asks.

"Yes, I still don't know how or why even though its been almost three years now." I sit back down and I finish my dango. "There is instant ramen in the kitchen if you want more food." I yawn and I stretch.

"You heading to bed?" Matsuri asks.

"Yeah I was up all night the past night because I was perfecting my poison that I use in my sebon most of the time other times I use it in my Rasangan Sebon." I shrug and get up. "Yuzuki lets head to my room."

"Alright Lady Kayla." Yuzuki stretches and gets up.

"Night Matsuri and no one is to enter my room under any circumstance unless Sasuke came back or Naruto is on death row." I say to her and I walk to my room with Yuzuki next to me and I close my door and I lock my windows and me and Yuzuki fall asleep on my bed with me using her a pillow.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 701 27
I'm Naruto Uzumaki's younger twin sister that he doesn't know about because I was sent away from the Leaf Village for my own protection, I live in th...
72.6K 1.1K 30
this is not a yaoi fan fic it's just in the Naruto universe but anyway here is the main story you are the first born child of minato namikaze and kus...
194K 3.4K 19
When he was born, Naruto's parents were supposed to die, but what if they didn't? What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet...
19.5K 571 27
A warm summers evening two small girls ran in a field of beautiful flowers. They played till they were tired and started to make flower crown for eac...