baby brain || verkwan

By taellipses

"hansol had better get ready, boo." [✔completed] seungkwan is desperate to have little kiddos, but hansol sa... More

01: weird.
02: i'm sorry.
03: wrong.
04: baby.
05: terrified.
06: not alone.
07: three?
09: mom.
10: kitty.
11: confession time.
12: about time.
13: sweet.
14: worry.
15: domestic.
16: fault.
17: coffee.
18: i'm fine.
19: beautiful.
20: hair shop.
21: full speed ahead.
22: interruption.
23: jeonghwa.
24: like a mommy.
25: practice.
26: wish.
27: congratulations.
28: mom's night.
29: say yes.
30: ready.
31: i do.
32: fish for love.
33: bubble tea.
34: chwe baby.
35: then there were three.
(bonus chapter): young love
happy new year and thank you

08: dinner.

13K 640 409
By taellipses

"hey, 'sollie," seungkwan mumbled, throwing his arms around his boyfriend the moment he walked in the front door.

"hey," hansol said into seungkwan's hair. "you okay, boo?"

"i just missed you."

"well, we can't have that," he teased, kissing seungkwan's nose. "how was my boo's day?"

"it was good, hansollie," seungkwan answered, kissing hansol's lips, one hand in his hair. "how was yours?"

hansol grinned. "good. i've got a meeting with my supervisor tomorrow, and i'm pretty sure i'll get transferred to the other team."

"that's great," said seungkwan, the end of his sentence muffled by hansol's mouth on his.

the brunette slid his hands down seungkwan's back, squeezing his ass a little, making the blond moan.

"dinner first," he said brightly, releasing seungkwan and patting his butt.

"oh my god," seungkwan whined. "not fair."

"i'm hungry," hansol said shamelessly, "i'll love you later, okay?" he ruffled seungkwan's hair.

"fine," he muttered.

"i got that chocolate for you, by the way," said hansol, sliding the bar across the table.

"you are the best, honestly."

"and you are a fantastic cook, boo," hansol added with a wink.

the two enjoyed their meal but seungkwan was getting increasingly frustrated, not to mention more than a little hot and bothered, by the looks hansol was giving him from across the dining table. the sort of looks that pushed any other thoughts out of seungkwan's mind.

"hansol, how do you expect me to keep it in my pants with you eye-fucking me across the damn table?" he demanded.

hansol laid down his chopsticks and took a sip of water.

"have you finished your dinner yet?" he asked innocently.

"you are such a fucking tease," seungkwan grumbled.

"you're so cute when you're mad," hansol cooed, getting up from the table and walking round to seungkwan's side, running a hand through the blond's hair.

"hansol, i swear-"

seungkwan was cut off by a pair of lips and hands pulling him up. an awkward walk of kissing, touching and groping led the two to the bedroom, hansol pushing him down onto the bed. fumbling hands removed shirts and kisses were pressed to the newly exposed skin.

"hansol," seungkwan mumbled.

"seungkwan, you're so beautiful," hansol breathed, his hands on seungkwan's hips as he trailed hot, wet kisses down the blond's chest and stomach.

"fuck," seungkwan got out; hansol's hands were on the waistband of the blond's jeans.

and seungkwan went over the edge, dragging hansol with him.

***

"so beautiful," hansol murmured as the sunlight streamed through their bedroom window. he stroked seungkwan's hair as he slept, cuddling into hansol's side.

"hansollie," seungkwan mumbled, opening one eye. "you'll be late for work."

"shit," he muttered. he looked at his boyfriend. "you're awfully calm after last night," he observed. "normally you yell at me complaining 'hansol, my ass hurts!' you didn't even punch me yet." grinning, he bopped seungkwan on the nose.

"oh, ha-ha," the blond grumbled, giving hansol's shoulder a light shove. "you were too rough, though."

"you seemed to like it," he said quietly, pressing his cheek to seungkwan's.

"ugh, stop," seungkwan groaned.

hansol froze. "did we use a condom? yeah, we did... shit." he shook his head, running a hand through his already messy hair.

"you used two," seungkwan grunted, shifting slightly on the bed. "you don't need to worry about that."

"good," hansol sighed, placing a hand on the blond's cheek.

there was no risk of seungkwan getting pregnant after last night. not when he was already a month along. he wasn't looking forward to breaking the news to hansol...

"go take a shower; you don't want to be late," seungkwan said, to break the silence.

"fine, baby," hansol said with a wink. "wanna join?"

"no," seungkwan replied, rolling over.

hansol gave a chuckle, kissing the back of seungkwan's head before getting up to take a shower.

seungkwan absently stroked his tummy and closed his eyes.

***

"love, guess what?" hansol exclaimed as he came home, an hour early.

"what?" seungkwan questioned, appearing in the doorway wearing bright pink rubber gloves and the cutest sweatpants-sweater combo ever. he held a duster in one hand.

"i got the promotion!"

"hansol, that's amazing!" seungkwan shrieked, throwing the duster aside and launching himself at his boyfriend.

hansol laughed joyously, catching the blond in his arms and holding on tight.

"i can afford to spend a little more on my boo," he said fondly, kissing seungkwan's ear.

"i'm so happy for you," seungkwan mumbled into his neck.

"i'm so happy for us," hansol corrected. "ah, my boss wanted to treat me for dinner tonight, and you're invited."

"hmm? me?" seungkwan questioned, letting hansol put him back down.

"yeah, he's going to bring his wife along, too, says you'll get along great," hansol said with a grin.

"uh, okay," seungkwan said reluctantly, "when are we going?"

"oh, about half an hour?"

"half and hour?" seungkwan nearly screeched, stepping back to smack hansol's shoulder, hard.

"ow!"

"that's not enough time!"

"love, you can just get changed, you look fine-"

"i'm meeting your boss and his wife, you utter dumbass, i can't just look fine!"

"seungkwan-"

the bedroom door slammed shut.

"he better not take all night to get ready..."

twenty five minutes later, hansol was standing by the bedroom door and knocking.

"seungkwan, we need to leave now or we'll be late."

"five more minutes! i'm doing my makeup!"

"two more minutes!"

"fine!"

after staring at his phone and pacing outside for two minutes, hansol knocked on the bedroom door again.

"love-"

the door opened to reveal seungkwan, dressed in a soft pale pink blouse that tied in a bow at the neck, dark gray pinstriped dress pants and a matching blazer on top. his makeup was subtle, with a coral shade on his eyelids, a faint blush, and pink lip tint. his blond hair was styled simply, falling softly over his forehead.

"okay, we can go, now." he looked at his boyfriend. "what? did i smudge my eyeliner?"

"no, you look fantastic," hansol stammered.

seungkwan hid a smile. "you look rather nice in that black suit of yours, yourself."

hansol grinned. "let's go?"

seungkwan nodded, reaching for hansol's hand. "let's go."

_________________________

any guesses as to who hansol's boss and his boss's 'wife' are??

next update soon~

taellipses out x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 2.4K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...
96.5K 5.5K 34
"I am not working with, him." In which Mingyu has to do his school project with the special kid. @vernonslotion Started:171118 Finished: 180818 #1 in...
293K 14K 40
just a story about the life of thirteen wild boys in college
14.7K 512 16
Yoon Jeonghan, known for his rebellious ways was sent to a religious camp, hoping it could finally help him stray from his bad habits; he thought wro...