We Used To Be Best Friends

By -WriterG

What happens when you put two senior students of the opposite sex alone together in a house? Nothing. Especi... More

We Used To Be Best Friends
We Used To Be Best Friends (Official Book Trailer)
C A S T
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37

Chapter 23

6K 206 31
By -WriterG

Lips

I was pacing in my room, panicking. Today, I am going to skip class and this morning will be the first phase of the mission. I am nervous because I get to skip one day at school and tonight is the pool party but that's not the big deal over here.

The deal is that I kind of misplaced my leather jacket!

You see, on every mission, Gwen and I should wear leather jackets and boots. Since our body shape is almost the same plus we have similar hair lengths and we have the same silhouette, it's kind of easy to escape when we're in trouble.

I cursed under my breath as I looked for the black leather jacket in my drawer again. I, Kristel Lorriane Merrick, am the neatest and most organized person on the planet but still manage to misplace that huge and big leather jacket.

"Well, it's disturbing to see you panicking, smart mouth. If you're looking for me, I'm right here," a cocky voice sounded from the doorway. I didn't dare to glance in his direction because I already knew who it was.

I rolled my eyes.

Tyler seems to notice my lack of communication, so he tried again. "Okay, what are you looking for?"

"My stupid leather jacket. I badly need it," I mumbled but I know he heard it. From the corner of my eye, I saw him shrug his shoulders and push himself from his leaning position.

"Well, if you find it, come down in a bit. Breakfast is ready," he said and walked out of the room. I snapped my head towards his direction, agape but he wasn't there in the doorway anymore.

A little help would be nice.

Minutes passed and I heard a loud roar of an engine downstairs. With curiosity, I peaked at my window and saw Gwen just arriving in front of the house.

But what caught my attention was the new big motorbike she was driving.

I quickly ran down to get a pancake from the table and was ready to sprint to the front door. I guess I'm just gonna buy a new leather jacket once we get to the mall. I'll just ignore the fact that it's going to be a freezing ride.

"That BMW S1000RR is smooth," I heard Tyler complement. "Aren't you afraid to ride on it?"

I shook my head, unable to respond to him verbally. I walked back to him. Once I get to swallow the pancake, I managed to say, "Not at all. Gwen's driving."

Tyler raised his brows and then shrugged. "You're not bi, aren't you?"

I literally choked on my pancake. Swiftly, Tyler handed me a glass of milk and I quickly grabbed it. I glared at him once I recovered.

"Why in the hell would you think that?" That was so random of him to ask such questions.

"Because it seems like you two are in a relationship or something," I heard him mumble and I rolled my eyes at him.

"1, Gwen is disgusting. 2, Gwen is my childhood bitch and the best bitch I have. 3, we love each other but no romantic feelings attached," I said, quickly eating my pancake afterward.

"Besides, I like boys," I pushed myself off the counter. "I gotta go. Don't forget to pass my papers today, okay?" As I was about to turn around when Tyler grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, completely taking me off guard. My back is pressed against his chest and I can feel his heartbeat.

"Be safe, Krissy," he said, his voice vibrating throughout my body. It was the second time I heard him use my name in a cute manner. It won't actually affect me.

Actually, they really don't - no. Actually, they are starting to. Damnit.

But sometimes, it was kind of fun toying him back. I turned around and looked up at his eyes. He had his hands on my waist now. He smirked and looked down at my face.

And to my lips.

At that moment, I realized that I was very hungry. Not food - but I was eager to taste his lips. Sure he was the second boy that I found really attractive after Loui, and I might have had a crush on him for a split second if he didn't turn out to be the guy in the furniture house, but if we were in good terms, I'd have fallen in love with him already. Thinking about all of this, my eyes also flickered down to his lips.

I heard him chuckle under his breath. "Don't tempt me."

My eyes looked back at his own, this time, I heard my heart thump in my chest. I was getting nervous that he might hear it too. I have to be strong. I have to win whatever game he was playing.

Seemed to be in a daze, I was snapped back to reality when he let go of me. "Your friend is waiting."

"Right," I muttered, quite disappointed that he stopped toying with me. I turned my back to him and started walking away.

I stepped out of my house and ran towards Gwen. She already had her helmet on and she handed me another. I couldn't really see what her expression is because all I can see is my grey reflection from her sports helmet - as I like to call it.

"Where's your leather jacket?" I heard her ask. I smiled sheepishly and was about to protest when I heard the door unlocking. We both turned our direction to Tyler who is holding something in his hand. I wasn't too far away from the door so he threw this up in the air and I luckily caught it without embarrassing myself.

"Found this in the dryer," he said. I looked down in relief at my leather jacket and put it on. I completely froze when I can smell a scent that isn't mine.

I looked back at Tyler. He smirked. "Thought that I could spray some of me into that so you can imagine that I am hugging you."

Fun fact, that would literally be the case.

"Ew," I commented and climbed on the huge motorbike. I put on my helmet and waved Tyler goodbye. I saw him walk in and close the door behind him.

"So, how'd you get this babe?" I asked Gwen. I put my head down on the leather jacket and sniffed the scent Tyler left. It's such a contagious scent. This is Tyler's signature perfume because I can smell this whenever he is close to me or when he walks past me. She was still slowing down, probably waiting for me to settle in.

"My dad just got home and asked if we could switch vehicles temporarily. I didn't mind because I love motorbikes and I was happy and glad to receive this S1000RR," she said. "Now hold on, chica."

________________________________

I think I'll just consider wearing a towel wrapped around my body for the pool party tonight.

Every time I wear the bikini Gwen picks out for me, I would literally cover my whole body with my hands. Hell, I can't even get out of the stall and walk out with so much confidence with just Gwen being my audience. I would literally crap myself if I walk to that party with hundreds of students.

"Gwen, maybe I should do all the snooping at this point," I said, feeling as if to give up already. Gwen face-palmed in exhaustion.

"No, let's try again. I'm not giving up on you and you don't give up on yourself," she said and walked again to find another bikini. I slumped down from the chair by the fitting room and sighed.

I am so definitely going to embarrass myself tonight.

I heard Gwen squeal from outside and threw me a pair of bikinis. I examined the fabric and my eyes started to widen in horror.

I gave it back to her. "No."

She gave me a pleading look. "Come on, I know that will be great on you!"

"I feel like it's more than lingerie!" I whined, my face heating up. This is all Tyler's fault. He shouldn't have left his phone in the bathroom so I wouldn't be curious.

Gwen gave me a death glare. "I swear if you-"

"Fine! Go away," I cried, motioning for her to go away. I knew better than to get her pissed off. It was a two-piece. It was great and I found myself comfortable wearing it - scratch that, I feel comfortable wearing it with nobody seeing me with it.

It's a black high waist cut bikini. Since I have huge busts, it makes it even stand out more. But even if I was comfortable with it, I did a double take because I know I wouldn't be able to walk through the crowd wearing this.

Without my permission, Gwen opened the door and gasped loudly. I widened my eyes at her.

"You look fucking great! You pulled it off!" she squealed and squeezed my boobs. "That's huge, oh my god!"

"Gwen!" I squealed, thwacking her hand away.

"That's it, we're buying that! Come on, come on!"

And I ended up buying it.

"Can we also find a store that sells confidence?" I asked Gwen as we walked back to her motorbike. I heard her snort and she stopped her tracks to look at me.

"What was the one thing that made you want to come to the party?" she asked.

"To know if Tyler really is Loui," I answered and Gwen rolled her eyes.

"See? Now how would you know that if you'd back down?"

"Right, right," I sighed.
________________________________

So Gwen humorously made me wear the bikini under my clothes and leather jacket. She said I should take my clothes off and reveal my bikini in front of Tyler for flirting purposes - I mean, she's trying to get me laid before actually going to the party.

Gwen dropped me off at my front house and I gulped my heart down when I saw that Tyler's sports car was already parked in the driveway.

Gwen looked at me with a pointed look. "Remember to do as I say or we will fail the mission."

I nodded and walked slowly towards my house. Once I was inside, I closed the door behind me silently and jumped in surprise when I saw Tyler sitting on the couch.

"Hey," he said.

I nodded in his direction and proceeded to walk to him. But I couldn't seem to sit down because my leather jacket was too tight so I slid the zipper down, revealing the bikini top. I gulped but Tyler doesn't seem to notice this. I sat beside him, clutching the leather in the center in an attempt to cover my bare skin so he wouldn't notice that I'm already in my bikini.

He scooted closer to me, hitching my breath. No please don't come close. He then opened his notebook. "So, we had a lot of lessons today and it seems like you missed a lot. I passed all your papers like you told me to -" he rolled his eyes "- and don't worry, I took down these notes for you."

He said and he looked up at my face. He gave me a forced smile and handed me his notebook. Awe, that's so sweet of him. I gently grabbed the notebook from him and returned his smile. "Thank you, that's very kind of you."

"So, how did your day went?"

"Pretty tiring. In fact, I think I should go to bed early," I said and turned around.

I noticed him stiffen beside me. I looked up at him to notice what was wrong and I caught him staring at my chest. I quickly looked down and immediately covered myself with my hands.

I sighed. Well, okay. I should practice not covering anything from him.

I saw his eyes widen, his eyes never leaving my body. I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

I rolled my eyes. "This is Gwen's idea to seduce you before going to the party. So pardon her," I said and stood up. No way am I stripping in front of him. He can wait.

"Are you saying you're wearing the bikini under your pants?" he asked as his eyes travel down. I nodded.

"Can you like give me space cause I'm going to get changed? We still have-" before I could even finish my sentence, he grabbed me by my waist and looked at me through his eyelashes.

"May I?"

I must be definitely crazy because I couldn't say no, shook my head, or scream at him. What I did was nod.

I fucking nodded!

He put his hand on my zipper and started to slide my zipper down. A gasp escaped my lips when I felt him slide my pants down also. A tingling sensation electrified my body, and soon I found myself wanting more. I could feel liquid starting to form in my panties, and I was starting to catch my breath.

"Can't you like to wait before we get to the party?" I said in between breaths. Now it sounded like a moan, and Tyler looked up at me.

I heard him chuckle. "Now this is the reason why it's good to just strip in front of me and wear your bikini over here, cupcake. We have the house to ourselves."

"Tyler this is not a good time to make dirty jokes!" I was getting horny for crying out loud!

"Okay, that's it - times up!" I yelled and quickly jump to my feet. I crouched down to gather my things when I suddenly noticed Tyler closing his eyes and sighing.

"What?"

"The strap at your back isn't tied," he replied.

Shit.

He opened his eyes and grabbed me by my wrist. I crashed into his chest and I quickly tried to stand up when he held me securely.

"If you move just one bit, I'm gonna see your tits," he warned. That made me freeze to my spot.

"Can you hold the bra down so it wouldn't lift up?" he asked and I did so. I was surprised he was so strong that he grabbed my body in one swift motion and let me sit on his lap.

Fuck.

He dragged my body close to him that my boobs were practically squished in his chest. He didn't look at it though, and placed his head on my shoulders. I noticed that he grabbed one of the laces and started tying it.

But I was not gonna ignore the fact that I could feel him hard under me. So hard that I was dying to strip him out of his clothes and do it right then and there, even if I hated him just to get this pleasure out of my system.

"Can you see my butt?" I mumbled in his chest.

"I'm trying not to."

He tied everything up and I thought he was done when he placed his two hands on the side of my waist and looked at me.

"I'm sorry Adrian," he sighed.

"Adrian? I'm not-" I started to get what he meant when he started kissing my neck. I was frozen at my spot, and his contagious kisses continued until they reached my collarbone. A moan escaped my lips and his grasp on my waist tightened. My hands found it's way to his hair and pulled it, letting him know that he was doing a good job in pleasuring me.

My legs tightened around his waist when I felt him so hard under me. He kissed my neck once again as I panted, and then pulled away. Our lips were just inches apart as he kept on staring at it.

"I can feel you're getting wet," he whispered as he lowered his grasp to my legs. I felt myself tremble as I bit my lip, contemplating if I should just close the distance between us and start the full blow-out make-out session.

"I wasn't making any comments on how hard you are under me, right?" I fired back.

Suddenly, my phone rang and that was enough to pull us apart. I cursed under my breath and went to grab my phone. Adrian was calling me and instead of feeling relief because I might not get pregnant, I was feeling annoyed because the momentum stopped.

"I guess I'll go and get changed for the party then," Tyler announced as he made his way to his room. I picked up my phone when he was out of my sight.

"What?" I answered the phone in annoyance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 22K 64
#1 in Distance #1 in Girlfriend #1 in Living #60 in Discover #2 in Brothers #5 in Love #45 in Teen Fiction #64 in Sadness #8 in Dance Eight boys. One...
134K 6.2K 47
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...
463 17 22
Her life has always been chaotic with adventures and hasty decisions, while he calculates his moves and every decision that he makes. He dislikes sur...
459 103 50
This is a story about where at a certain age we start to understand the importance of the bonds we share with one another. A story about the smiles...