The Assistant ➵ h.s

Por WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... Más

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!

11.7K 247 60
Por WeTukAChonce_

Status: Edited

For the past two days, Ashley and I have been ignoring each other. She hasn't apologized and I have already tried apologizing, just to make things better. Eleanor and Sophia said that I have no reason for apologizing but I did anyways, it didn't make a difference.

Sophia and Eleanor apologized to both Ashley and Niall, Ashley still holds a grudge against them but Niall is alright.

Anyways, I have been trying to stay happy. I am trying to keep it that way. Harry's sweet words still replay in my head.

And Zayn still hasn't shown us his 'surprise'. I am honestly so excited for the surprise though.

I was sitting in my bedroom, going through my Twitter feed.

"Psst... Jade?" I heard a familiar voice. I looked up from my laptop screen.

"Hey Niall! Come in." I spoke, smiling. He walked into my room and sat on my bed, beside me.

"What are ya doing?" He questioned, kicking his feet up.

"I'm going through my Twitter feed." I replied, favouriting a tweet.

"Oh, you have Twitter!? Follow me!" He demanded.

"Why? I don't like you." I said. He had a look of hurt written all over his face.

"I'm just kidding, Ni!" I laughed and he breathed out.

"Phew! Thank God! I thought you were serious!" I laughed even harder. "Hey, it's not funny!" He pouted.

"Yeah, it is." I stopped laughing and looked at Niall.

"So what's your Twitter user?" He asked.

"Um...why don't you tell me yours... mines hard to find." I said nervously.

"It's okay. Try me." He insisted.

I sighed. "It's @jadelovesoreos"

He had no expression on his face. He suddenly started laughing and I felt the blush on my cheeks.

"Shut up! I was 10 when I made this account!" I defended.

"That's so funny!" He laughed for 5 minutes straight at my username and my red face. Even I started laughing along. Finally, he sobered up.

He wiped his tears. And he started laughing again.

"Shut up!" I smacked his arm, although it made no difference.

He focused on his black iPhone for about 5 minutes until he turned to me.

"Okay, I followed you." He said. I nodded and checked.

"Yup, you and 5000 fangirls are now following me." He laughed.

"Hey, they love you alright!" He stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." Now he rolled his eyes at my answer.

"I followed you back. And I also followed the rest of the boys and Katy Perry and Lady Gaga and Drake and Pitbull and Micheal Buble an-" He cut me off by placing his hand on my mouth. "Mmmff!" My voice was muffled against his palm.

I thought of a good idea and smirked. I licked his palm and he immediately pulled back.

"Ew! Jade! Did you just lick my hand?!" A disgusted look was plastered on his face. I nodded with a triumph smile. He looked at his palm like it was infected or something!

"Oh my gosh! Dude, you should see your face!" I started laughing at his flustered face. He wiped his hand on his jeans.

"Ew! I got girl cooties." He scrunched up his nose I laughed harder.

"Aw Nialler! You still believe in cooties?"

"No, I just did that to make you feel bad for licking me. But it's okay 'cause seriously, who can resist this?" He gestured to himself. I fake gagged.

"Ouch!" He commented. I roared in laughter. A evil smirk replaced Niall's innocent smile.

"Jade..."

"Niall..." I mimicked.

"I have something..."

"Food!?"

"No, it's even better..."

I rolled my eyes. "What can be better than food?"

"Candy..." His voice was barely above a whisper.

"Yay! Let's g-" He clamped his hand over my mouth. I smirked and opened my mouth. Niall quickly pulled back his hand before I could lick it again.

"Shhh!" He whispered. I nodded and we left my bedroom. We double checked to make sure that no one would see us.

"Lets go!" Niall whispered. He grabbed my hand and we scurried across the hallway into Niall's bedroom. We walked, in silence, over to his closet. He twisted the door handle. We walked inside and Niall moved some of his clothes to reveal a candy heaven.

"N-Niall...its-"

"Beautiful, I know." He completed.

We sat down and stared at the beautiful sight. Niall looked at me with a devious smile.

"Let's do it!"

*2 hours of candy and laughter later*

"Niall! I'm full!" I whined.

"Me too!" He dragged out the words.

"Let's get out of this closet!" We both stood up and straightened out our clothes.

I grabbed his hand and started running. We ran down the stairs and into the lounge. Everyone was chilling down here.

"Your Queen has arrived!" I yelled.

"And so has the Candy King!" yelled Niall. We both turned to each other and high-fived. I ran to the couch, that Liam, Sophia, and Zayn were sitting on, and started jumping.

"Jade! What's wrong with you!?" yelped Liam.

"Sugar rush!" I screamed.

Meanwhile, Niall was standing on the marble coffee table and was yelling the lyrics to Dark Horse at the top of his lungs.

'Cause I'm coming at ya like a Dark Horse!

"Are you ready for, ready for! The perfect storm, perfect storm!" I yelled.

"'Cause once you're mine, once you're mine!" yelled Niall.

"There's no going back!" Niall beat boxed and I danced like a fool.

Everyone held terrified looks. I smiled innocently at them. I tugged at Niall's arm and we ran to the kitchen. We heard thumps and everyone joined us in the kitchen.

"Get them!" yelled Louis.

Niall and I ran to the table and stood up on it.

"Okay, okay. You guys got us." I said. Niall looked at me confusedly. I nudged his arm. "Okay, we'll get o- oh my God, is that a flying pig?!" Everyone turned around to where I was pointing.

I grabbed Niall and ran for dear life. After numerous bumps and running into walls, we ran into Louis's room and I locked the door.

"Good thinking, partner in crime!" Said Niall.

"I know right! I a-" I got cut off because of pounding on the door.

"Niall! Jade! Open this door!" yelled Louis.

"No can do mate!" stated Niall.

We walked into the bathroom and found a bag full of cotton balls.

"How do you open this thing?" I asked Niall, while trying to pry open the bag of cotton balls.

"Here let me try." Niall grabbed the bag and pulled on it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Harder, Niall!" He pulled on it harder, but it still wouldn't budge.

"Har-" I got cut off by all of the flying cotton balls.

"Oops?" Niall mumbled. Lets just say that 50% of the cotton balls landed in the toilet.

"Dude...they fell in the toilet!" I whispered. We deviously smiled at each other.

"Lets flush it!" We said in synchronization. Niall and I walked over to it and he flushed it. It gurgled closer up to the surface.

"Flush it again! Maybe it'll go down." I said. He nodded and flushed it again. The water rose to the rim and it wasn't stopping. The water started rising past the rim.

I looked over to a panic-stricken Niall.

"It's going to blow!" I yelled.

We both screamed and ran out of the bathroom, to the door, where everyone was still trying to get us to open the door. We yanked open the door where everyone was looking at us surprised. We screamed again and ran down the stairs and out of the front door.

The breeze was beautiful and we kept running until we reached a park. I went over to a bench and Niall sat beside me.

"Isn't it nice outside?" I asked, still panting. The birds chirped and the nice smell of grass invaded my nose. Niall nodded.

"It is. The smell of the grass reminds me of Ireland." I turned to him.

"Hey, you haven't told me much about Ireland." I stated. He nodded.

"I try not to talk about it too much because I start missing home." He looked down.

"Aw! Niall!" I yelled. I wrapped him in a hug and snuggled my head in the crook of his neck.

"You have me, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and the girls! We're your family too!" He nodded against my neck.

"Thanks for being such a great friend." He said.

"No Niall, thank you for being such a great friend." We both pulled back as we heard the clicks of cameras.

Damn paparazzi ruining the moment!

"Oh great! I think the pap caught that!" mumbled Niall. I nodded.

"Oh well. Lets take advantage of the situation. We're already in trouble so lets do something." I said.

"Yeah..." Niall trailed, deep in thought.

"What can we do?" I thought out-loud.

"Jade..."

"Yes?"

"There's a Golf cart over there..." He turned to me with a devious smile.

"We wouldn't!"

"Oh yes we would!"

I smiled deviously at Niall and ran to the golf cart. I plopped down into the passenger seat while Niall sat in the drivers seat.

"Go, go, go!" I yelled. He hit the gas and I flew back in my seat. It took me a moment before realizing that we're on the actual road.

"Niall! Careful! There is a pedestrian!" I yelled. Niall swerved the cart to the right and we bounced onto the sidewalk, saving the old lady from getting run over.

The sidewalk was filled with people and we stormed through the middle. People were running out of the way and grabbing their children.

"Niall! The horn!" I yelled.

"The what?!" He yelled back, trying to be heard over the screams of scared citizens.

"The horn!"

"What?!" Giving up, I grabbed the steering wheel and honked the horn.

"Move out of the way! Crazy golf cart coming through!" yelled Niall, earning some glares.

I swerved back onto the road, glad that we didn't hit any pedestrians.

"Thank God!" I sighed.

The sirens of a police car stopped my little relief-session. I swivelled my head and so did Niall, the cart swerved in result.

"Niall! The wheel!"

"Oh yeah!" He turned his head back to the road. I turned my head back around to see that 3 police cars were following us.

"Niall, the police are on our tail! Go faster!" Niall got pale and nodded. Instantly, I felt us going faster. I smiled and started cheering. I stood up.

"I feel so alive!" I yelled. Niall laughed in response. I sat back down.

"Niall, slow down a bit." I said.

He nodded and his face went even more paler.

"What happened?" I asked.

The brakes aren't working!" Niall freaked out. We both screamed. Niall swerved around some cars as I turned around and saw that 6 police cars are on our case!

"Holy mother of dear Oreos, Niall! There are six police cars on our tail!" I yelled.

"What?!"

"I I know right! We aren't even that badass!"

Just at that moment, one of the wheels dipped into a pot-hole. Niall and I both screamed as the cart swerved and smashed into a tree. Even though my body was safe, I felt like my head was pounding. I tried to get out of the cart and so did Niall. We were just about to get away until we heard a deep voice.

"Put your hands up where I can see them!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
8.3K 176 42
Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her cousin, Harry, would become part of the...
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
191K 3.2K 58
"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. You drive me insane because all I can thi...