𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞

By http_puff

❝ I believed in you! ❞ ❝ I never believed in myself ❞ - in which a depressive girl meets a boy named Jeon Jun... More

↔C A S T↔
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
❦ Schedule ❦
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
Sorry
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
1k reads!
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]
[ 26 ]
[ 27 ]
[ 28 ]
[ 29 ]
[ 30 ]
Epilogue
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊
shameless promotions

[ 22 ]

2.4K 96 32
By http_puff

• j u n g k o o k •

Tzuyu's arm slung around my shoulder and I seriously could feel my face heating up. She was breathing rapidly and I could feel her breath in mt neck.

She was dizzy from being drunk and she stumbled as she walked, but I would always catch her.

"Jungkook! " I heard a voice call out, I turned around and saw Lisa "Tzuyu? What's wrong with her? "

"I-I don't want to say what happened" I glanced at Tzuyu who was sleeping on my shoulders "I should get her home"

"Please take good care of her, I was hoping you would stay for some cake where about to cut it -" Lisa was cut off by Tzuyu who was now wide awake.

"Cut? Cutting.. " Tzuyu mumbled.

Lisa stared at me then to Tzuyu with disbelief in her eyes "She's drunk?! " she hissed through gritted teeth. I nodded.

"Cutting bad.... " Tzuyu kept mumbing "But..... Cutting also... Good... "

"What happened to her? " asked Lisa.

I didn't want to remember because if I do the spitting image of that douche bag appears on my mind and it's disgusting. He's disgusting.

"Mingyu did something to Tzuyu that no one should do"

Lisa gasped and covered her mouth "He didn't.... Right? "

"He tried to"

"That son of a bitch! I'm going to murder him! " I covered Lisa's mouth.

"Shh.... Let's keep it to ourselves right now, we don't want rumours to start and let's, let Tzuyu decide "

"Fine, you should take her home now. I'll tell your hyungs you went home early"

"Your the best Lisa, thank you" she smiled at me "No problem " she said.

I led Tzuyu to my car, making sure she didn't trip or fall on the way. I opened the door struggling a bit since she moved a lot.

She slumped in her seat and she giggled, her eyes droopy. I got in the drivers seat and started the engine.

I kept the silence as I drived since I didn't want to make her headache worse. I stole glances at her as I drived, I still couldn't believe that Chou Tzuyu was beside me inside my car.

I glanced at her as she slept, her head leaning on the glass, I smiled. Suddenly she woke up screaming that I almost lost control of the wheel.

"NO! PLEASE STOP! I-I'LL DO ANYTHING! DON'T! " she was crying again, her cheeks stained with her tears.

I stopped the car in the side of the road and turned to Tzuyu who was breathing and crying uncontrollably "Please don't..... Please-"

I grabbed her hand "Shhh.... Tzuyu I'm here...... "

"I-I couldn't do anything.... "

"I know. Please, just stop crying. It hurts me so much to see you like this.... "

She started to breath properly and then I heard a little snore. I glanced at Tzuyu who fell asleep on my shoulders again. I gently leaned her head on the window.

I stared at her.

Chou Tzuyu, the girl everyone knows to be strong. The girl everyone knows to be cold. The girl who doesn't look like she has a heart or a soft spot whatsoever, was the same girl who was sleeping in front of me.

The same girl who cried on my shoulders two times in a row. The same girl who woke up screaming, begging for mercy. Somehow it seemed like the girl at school and the girl at home was two completely different persons.

I took a deep breath and started to drive again and I was headed to Tzuyu's house but on the way I brought some medicines.

T I M E S K I P

I parked my car in front of Tzuyu's house and got out the car helping Tzuyu up. She was awake and she kept mumbling stuff.

I didn't know where to go so I shook Tzuyu "Tzuyu where do we go to get inside? "

"Back.... " she said quietly, pointing at the back door.

I led Tzuyu to the door and went inside her house. My mouth hung open once I saw the inside, it was luxurious.

It was spacious and fancy almost like a mansion.

Remember what you came for Jungkook. Remember.

I helped Tzuyu up the stairs, careful not to make noise cause Tzuyu probably didn't tell her parents or her brother she was going to that party.

Once we reached the top of the stairs, Tzuyu shoved me away gently and started to tumble to her room. She opened the door and signalled me to follow her inside.

Tzuyu let out a deep sigh and jumped on her bed "Finally..." she said "I'm home!"

I chuckled "You should change before you go to sleep" I said motioning to her closet.

She groaned "I'm too lazy to change"

"Go"

She rolled her eyes at me "Fine.. " she got up from her bed and walked over to her closet.

And right there and now she started to undress.

In. Front. Of. Me

I immediately turned around,, covering my eyes and my cheeks were reddening. I heard her giggle from behind me.

"I-it's not funny T-Tzuyu.. " I stuttered.

She started laugh "It's okay if you took a little peeky... " she said.

"It. Is. Not. Okay" I said, not looking at her still.

"I know you want to take a little peeky" she taunted "Besides you deserve a little peeky.. "

Is Chou Tzuyu teasing me?

"I-I'm done with my clothes.. " she said, I took a deep breath and then turned around to look at her.

She was wearing a black T-shirt that had the number 16 and the word Sixteen at the bottom (A/n: Sounds familiar?)

"Okay now go to bed" I pushed her back into her bed and she grabbed her blanket and covered herself.

I stood up but Tzuyu immediately grabbed my hands, she stared at me and I did the same "Please don't leave me.. " she pleaded.

"I'll be back, I'll just go grab a glass of water so you could drink your medicine"

"Okay, but be quick "

I nodded and gently removed my hand from her grip. And as soon as her hand left my mine I started to miss the warmness of her hand.

I started to walk to her kitchen which we passed by earlier. I started to look for a glass but I noticed something else instead.

I noticed antidepressants on of the cabinets. I felt a piece of paper attached to the back of it. So I turned it around and I was shocked.

Tzuyu's antidepressants:
Must take everyday,
Morning and Evening

Tzuyu takes antidepressants? But why?

I put it back up in the shelf and grabbed the glass behind the bottle of pills and filled it with water.

I still had the antidepressants in my mind as I headed back to Tzuyu's room.

I entered slowly and saw Tzuyu staring at herself in her mirror "Hey, I'm back" I said and she turned around "Here" I handed her the glass of water and some medicines "Drink it" she nodded and gulped the medicine down her throat.

She slowly stood up and walked over back to her bed. She made herself comfortable and layed her head on her pillow, I took a seat beside her and looked at her.

She grabbed my hand and gripped it tightly "Will you stay with me until I fall asleep? " she asked.

I chuckled at her and nodded "Of course"

She smiled and started to fall asleep as I caressed her hands until I felt something unusual on her arms. I looked at her arms and saw scars.

Scars that revealed she's been hurting herself. I finally know why she wears long sleeves every day.

I couldn't believe she was doing this to herself. I looked at her and finally she was in deep sleep.

The girl I thought to be strong was actually hurting all this time. But what caused this?

I wanted to know why she was like this. I wanted to help her fight over it. I want to be there for her when she needs me.

I took a deep breath and sighed, I let go of Tzuyu's arm and kissed her forehead "I promise you, I'll always be there for you.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 4K 43
"Jeon Jungkook is mine, and if you dare to touch him, I'm going to kill you." Falling inlove with an ordinary person is prohibited for them. Everyone...
63.9K 1.7K 25
"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation." You had fallen in love with Jeon Ju...
2.4K 557 13
a sick girl meets a boy before her time is up. © hyokkos
16.3K 1.1K 32
[tzukook fanfic✓] Chou Tzuyu, a reputable lawyer of Aura Group of Companies has decided to escape from the life of reality and get the best time of h...