Forever Harry's Little Prince...

By EsteeStyles

Will the cute Darcy Styles always be the sme Harry's Little Princess Forever? Or will she be gone forever? Co... More

Forever Harry's Little Princess( Harry's Little Princess Finale)
Chapter 1: If Only Daddy Was Here
Chapter 3: Daddy's Rules
Chapter 4: First Fight With Brother
Chapter 5: Apologies
Chapter 6: Changed
Chapter 7: What A Mom!
Chapter 8: Party, Sneeky, Love
Chapter 9: Harry's Talented Little Princess
Chapter 10: The Surprise
Chapter 11: Sisters Night Out
Chapter 12: Leaving For Tour
Chapter 13: Proud Brother Proud Sister
Chapter 14: Australia
Chapter 15: Darcy's Day
Chapter 16: Detective Baby Styles
Chapter 17: 1D Parents In Trouble
Chapter 18: Leaving Australia
Chapter 19: So Sweet Emily
Chapter 20: Oh Oh
Chapter 21: 1D Spy Kids
Chapter 22: The Rebellion Begins
Chapter 23: Now What?
Chapter 24: Depressed Daddy, Pissed Son
Chapter 25: Insane Darcy
Chapter 26: I Hate You
Chapter 27: Insane Harry
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: Truth Revealed
Chapter 30 Part 1: Save Harry
Chapter 30 Part 2: Save Harry
Chapter 31: Daddy's Vampire Little Princess
Chapter 32: Such A Daddy's Girl(Last Chapter)
PREQUEL

Chapter 2: Daddy!

8.1K 95 11
By EsteeStyles

(Darcy)

The limo took us to Hard Rock Cafe, I've always wanted to go there, yeah I am so happy right now, not entirely though, you know why. Aunt Perrie got down first then the others down after her, James showed his hand to me to help, I took it and I started to blush. Why am I blushing? Stop it Darcy?

"Darcy, we reserved the place only for us so dont have to worry ok?"Aunt Perrie told me and I smiled at her. Being famous had its perks right? Soon as we entered I heard so many screame SURPRISE TO ME.

OMG I saw Aunt Eleanor, Aunt Sophia, Aunt Barbara, Aunt Alice with mom, most shocking was to see my dear uncles , Uncle Louis,Uncle Zayn, Uncle Liam Uncle Niall and Uncle Ed. I ran to hug each one of them, I missed them so much, can't believe they were back from tour on my birthday. Wait a second, where's daddy?

"Darcybear! You've grown more beautiful than ever!"Uncle Louis yelled , I giggled, he always called me Darcybear, I remember Emily used to call him Uncle Boo when she was small she tried to say Boobear.

"Darcy, you're 16! You sweet little Darcy 16"Uncle Zayn cooed pulling my cheeks playfullly, he always loved doing that and I never stop him.

"Hi uncles! How was tour?"I asked them in hope they would start telling me about my dad. Where is he?

"It was good, we missed you all so much!"Uncle Liam said as Lea ran to hug him, after her everyone joined heir families, all with their moms and dads having a great time, I was with mom,Edward,Emily and Carly and you had no idea how much I needed daddy right now. If my uncles were here, where would he go?

"Darcy, come let's dance!"Carly stood up and waited for me to grab her hand. I was still thinking.

"Darcy..."Carly trailed.

"Darcy Anne Styles , come on let's dance it's your birthday !sister"Emily yelled making me jump and I finally these two crazy girls and we started dancing to the music. All the songs that I love were blasting through the speers and I loved the pink decorations, balloons, hearts, the dream sweet 16 party. I was having such a good time with my friends and family, all the people I love the most, not exactly all o them.

Not the main person I love the most.

"Darcy you're such dancer girl!"Carly shouted through the loud music as I swayed my hips to the rhythm of the song I Love It by Icona Pop, we were dancing amd singing along like crazy. I watched mom chatting my aunties and my uncles were together chatting and also watching us closely.

One thing you should know about my uncles, they were very very very...the most protective dads ever. Not more than mine. Ohh daddy! Where are you? I need you, I miss you!

"Darcy , you have to dance with everyone and I should be your first!"Mason showed up showing me his hand elegantly and I smiled at him. DJ put now a soft and slow song, I think it was Wanted by Hunter Hayes , love this song. Mason and I danced in the middle of the dancefloor and everyone was watching in awws. Mason and I were just bestfriends so please dont think anything forward! hahaha.

"You're so beautiful Darcy!"Mason wispered in my ear and I giggled. Imagine if I had to dance with James! OMG cut it out Darcy! After Mason, next it was Nick Horan, oh no not him, he's so annoying, I felt digusted when he had to put his hand on my waist. This dance better be short.

"Can I touch your hair?"Nick asked in his acting baby voice , I rolled my eyes at him. I hate people touching my hair except my parents, there's no way that his Nick Horan touch my hair.

"Don't you dare"I growled between my teeth as noone could know we were fighting, I mean they all know that Nick and I don't really get along but no need to make a scene on my birthday party. He smiled evily at me and if only I know what would come next. Nick pulled my hair harder making me scream.

"MOM NICK PULLED MY HAIR!"I screamed pouting and they laughed at me. Mom hugged me kissing the top of my head.

"Smile Darcy, its your birthday!"Mom cooed playing with my hair.

"So where's daddy?"I asked keeping my hands to my hips looking at her and now she gave looks to my aunts and uncles. Uncle Zayn came close to me.

"Your dad has an important meeting with Simon , sweetheart! I'm sorry Darcy!"Uncle Zayn told me and I felt like my heart ripped into pieces, he chose to attend a meeting instead of his daughter's birthday. What sort of dad is he? I thought he loved me? Tears started falling from my eyes now I decided to sit alone in front of one table.

"Don't cry Darcy! We love you, even daddy loves you, please don't cry"Emily came to console me and I cried in her arms

"So why is he not here,Emily? He never missed any of my birthdays before, what made him wanna miss my sweet 16 birthday? I wanted it to be perfect with all the people I love and the person I love the most isnt here!"I cried to my little sister and she gave a sorry look, she was crying too, she was very sensitive girl!

"Hmm Darcy I wouldn't speak so fast if I were you"Carly said making me look up.

"Ssshh...Dont cry Darcy...im here!"I heard this deep husky voice that was very close to Edward but it wasn't him. That voice was coming much closer from the stage. Then I heard the voice that made smile the most singing one of my favorite songs I loved him to sing.

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we be

Make it one as lovely as she

Isn't she lovely, made from love

Dad was here , he was singing to me, after eight months of touring my daddy was back, surprisingly he looked the same, physically no sign of getting old at all, who cares, daddy's back that's all matters. I grew a big smile and I ran to his arms and he spinned me around so happily, he had tears of joy now, me too.

"Daddy...I missed you so much! I thought you forgot my birthday!"I said in his chest and he chuckled, lifting my chin to face him.

"How could I forget my little princess 16th birthday? I love you so much Darcy and it's never gonna change!"He told me kissing my cheek. I was so happy he was here.

"Now everything is perfect!All , all the people I love to death are here!"I told him and he smiled at me cheekily.

"You look very beautiful today, as always!"He said.

"You didn't age at all dad! "I said nd he giggled.

"Darcy Anne Styles will you dance with your daddy?"He asked formally and I giggled taking his hand with pleasure, there it was a great, father-daughter dance.

"I'm half a heart without you Darcy!"Dad sang to me as the music of Half A Heart played.

"Daddy I love you so much, don't leave again ok?"I said leaning my head to his chest as he was swinging us slowly. Everyone looked at us in awwws.

"Never baby girl, you always be my baby girl no matter how much you grew up! "He said and it felt like my third birthday all over again, the first birthdat of mine daddy was there, I loved that day so much, the surprise they did for me at his concert of his Where We Are World Tour in Paris, I remember everything, like this, today was definitely a day I'll never forget in my life!

"Ok who's ready for cake?"Mom called out and I followed dad to join the others at the table. I stood in te middle between mom and dad in front of the cake, it was a full chocolate cake shape of 16! Yayyy!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DARCYYYY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!"Everyone sang to me and I made. wish before blowing all 16 candles. I cut the cake happily.

"Daddy first!"I squealed and fed daddy who another piece and put some on my face making me squeal.

"Daddyyyyy!"I squealed clearing my face a little and everyone laughed, I know they took pictures.

"Mommy your turn!"I jumped feeding her and she kissed my cheeks.

"Edward the best brother in the world!"I said feeding him and he spread it all over my face till ot was full of chocolate. I gave him a dirty look and he bursted laughing.

"Love you too sis!"Edward said laughing.

"Emily, please be nice"I told her ready to feed her , she smiled at me and when I didnt expect it she sprayed chantilly cream on my face. I pouted and everyone took pics of me. Aww man. I fed everybody and now there was a battle now, we were all full of chocolate and cream. Me the most.

later we washd ourselves and it was tie for gifts. I sat on the middle chair on the sides near me was mom and dad , Edward, Emily then the others.

"Mine first!"Edward said giving me a small pink wrapped box. I opened it carefully and was stunned to what he just got me, he gave me a new pink bow headband, I love it but not more than Emily. She was jawdropped and I just laughed.

"We can always share Emily! "I told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"No keep it Darcy!"Emiy saud giggling and the next present was from The Tomlinsons, they got me such an amazing gift, a pink but real acoustic guitar, wow wow wow I love it.

"It' all yours princess"Aunt Eleanor said smiling and I smiled back sending her flying kiss.

"Remember when you were like four...you kept touching Uncle Niall's strings and it broke?"Louis told me and we laughed at the memory, I was really really playful before, wait , I'm still the same right?

Next was the Maliks, I got three tickets with vip backstage passes for Little Mix concert at the O2! Yayyyy!

"Yayyy thank you Aunt Perrie , Uncle Zayn, Gabyyyy!"I squealed.

Next present, The Horans bought me three makeup kits, MAC , Elle 18 and Inglot, awesome! Carly and I could enjoy makeover now. The Paynes got me something I always wanted, the red and white 1D jacket written Styles at the back.

"You want to see mine?"Dad asked me and I looked at him smiling widely. He gave a bigger boz I had to open, when I opened I gasped in shock n excitment , the latest pink laptop and the best part he wrote with permanent marker

To My Little Princess, lots of love , yiur daddy

"DADDY I LOVE YOUUUUU! NOT ONLY FOR THIS! YOU'RE THE BEST!!"I said hugging me and I melted in his arms.

"Anything for you sweetheart!"He said kissing the top of my head. Amazing day today, best birthday ever, daddys back and not going anywhere without.

(Niall)

I know Harry loves Darcy more than anything but I think he's spoiling her way too much, I have a feeling he's going to regret it, hopefully for him, hooe my statement is wrong.

(A/N: Yayyy Harry! What do you think?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...
377K 6.6K 48
Harry wasn't there for one year of Darcy's life and two months of Edward's, Harry and Brooke are happily married and they're the perfect happy fam...
7.4K 151 14
Its been 17 years since Sadie Hopkins and Harry Styles met. They now had a loving daughter named Darcy Anne Styles. She is getting to that age where...
5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again