Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

De AndieMalikPayne93

What happens when Andie from the Midnight Diamond Pack, daughter of a very protective Alpha Pack finds out th... Mai multe

Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 1: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 2: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 3: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 4: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 5: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 6: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 7: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 8: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 9: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 10: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 11: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 12: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 13: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 14: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 15: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 17: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 18: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 19: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 20: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate
Chapter 21: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

Chapter 16: Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

1.7K 36 7
De AndieMalikPayne93

Thaddeus's POV

"I- just let me explain, please!!" I pleaded with Giselle. I hadn't meant to bring up unwanted memories of these past weeks.

We'd made so much progress together, her forgetting about Angelo and accepting me as her true mate. It was a hard task in keeping my mouth shut. But in all honesty if she hasn't gone through all that, I wouldn't have met her. My angel. Seeing Liam and Andie always so loving towards each other, made me want that with Giselle. I want to make her happy, I want to show her and give her the world. I wanted her to know that I would give anything to hear that lovely laugh flow from her lips, the glow in her eyes- I loved for all these things. If she suffered, I'd suffer along with her. Waking up to see her lying next to me, her mouth slightly ajar, eyelashes sprawled above her rosy red cheeks, was a sight I'd never grow tired of.

"I love you!!!" I blurted, meaning every syllable and letter. It probably wasn't the best I wanted to tell her, but I did. I loved her with all my body. I knew from a beginning I wanted her physically, but that wasn't why. All those previous descriptions of her where the real reason of my love for her. Even when she was in a pair of my sweats and a hoodie, she looked adorable. I loved her in my clothes.

"Wha- what did you say Thaddeus?" Her eyes held an emotion I'd rather not put a name on.

"I, I said I love you. And quite frankly, I do, Giselle. With all my heart, body, mind, and soul. I carry you heart within my heart. Waking up to see you beautiful honey brown eyes closed an your mouth barely open, I love it. There isn't a day I don't go thinking of the things I so badly want to do with and to you. I want to show you and give you the world."

"You- you honestly mean that?" shock was clear in her voice.

"Come here...." I sprawled my arms out for her to come and accept my embrace. "This really wasn't the way I'd imagined telling you that I loved you, but I do. I truly, truly do. Seeing that smile reaching from ear to ear, and knowing its cause of me, is the worlds grandest feeling. You complete me."

A lone tear escaped her perfectly rounded eyes, and I hesitantly leaned forward and kissed the tear away. Savoring it, I kissed up her cheek until I reached her eye.

I hated seeing her cry. "Thaddeus, I- I love you too. I really do, I'm truly, madly, deeply inlove with you." The truthfulness in here eyes showed that she did love me. We were complete.

"Come with me, for a walk?"

"O- okay." Little did she know the surprise I had in store for her. Hopefully she'd respond positively. At this moment, I knew I was a goner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

Last night with Andie, was truly a whole new experience for the both of us. I was never a player, my dad had taught me to never play with girls hearts. One, it wasn't right cause then maybe in the process I'd fall inlove and when I'd find my mate- bad news. Second, because the Moon Goddess had our fates planned out already. Even standing at six foot two inches (no I'm not conceded), many girls did try to throw themselves at me, but I mind them any attention.

Turning onto my side I glanced down to see Andie still very much asleep. They her eyelashes curled at the tips and lightly brushed her cheekbones was so cute. God Liam, you're turning into a softie. I placed small wet kisses all over her exposed shoulder and down her arms, and towards the end I received an encouraging moan. She flipped onto her back and smiled up at me.

"Morning Li.." Her voice was raspy with sleep. Truthfully this had me hard, again.

"Good morning sunshine." I kissed her lips, but she jumped back as if I'd burned her. Leaving me very much confused. Did she not enjoy my kisses? Was it something I did?

"Liam, we, I have morning breath... And you still want to kiss me?" The face she'd made made a rumbling chuckle escape my
mouth. Clutching my sides I pulled her body closer to mine and began kissing her left and right.

"Baby girl, don't think I'm nasty or anything but, I'd kiss you even if you were eating something that smelled worse than morning breath. For example- French onion soup, ewwww. " Her giggles warmed my insides to the point I thought I'd melt.

"Liam, sweetie, your too kind- but please let me go brush my teeth. Then you can kiss me all you want, deal?" The flirtatious smirk on her face was enough to have me up on my feet and brushing my teeth too. I knew now that today, we wouldn't be leaving this room. We would for sure be having a repeat of last night, excluding the curses or the whole "baby" or "babe" name calling. I guess it was all part of the blissful moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giselle's POV

After our little room conflict and confessions, Thad thought I'd be nice to go for a walk in the nearby forest. Living in the pack house was different. For one, I'd always imagined myself living with my parents that is until my dad passed away. Desperately needing a change in surroundings Alpha Jesse, my brother-in-law, let me move in and thus mine and Andie's relationship became that much stronger. It was actually nice having someone who you could relate too, someone who wouldn't judge you for why you did or how you did it. Andie accepted me for who I am and I couldn't e more grateful.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Thad pulled me out of my thought-land. Lately I'd been doing that a lot. Letting my min wander and think of they way life was then and now.

"I was just thinking of how nice it is to be living in the pack house. You know, having Andie is a positive and now you.... Your just as important now." I leaned up slowly placing a kiss to his lips. I smiled into the kiss, enjoying the warmth that his lips brought to my body. My mind went into overdrive every time he kissed me, it was like the bond between us had been previously connected and now with us accepting each other making it that much more stronger.

"I love you, Giselle."

"I love you too," Not being able to complete my sentence, Thaddeus got down and knelt on one knee. "What are you doing? Oh god, is this really happening?"

"Giselle, I- I know that maybe knowing you for a few days really, isn't a whole lot but I love you and I can't imagine being without you. I live to wake up seeing you lay next to me. The way your eyes are closed tightly possibly dreaming of me and the way you look at me, I know you feel it too. I can't be without you! I imagine is having many pups and growing old together. I want to make you happy, show you what being loved feels like. You share this warmth and it makes me feel all soft and fuzzy."

"Thaddeus, you don't have to make a speech. With just one look you say it all, one kiss proves to me that you care and that you wan to keep caring. I also imagine having your pups and us growing old and having skin as wrinkly as a prune. I love you."

"There's one question though."

"Oh?" Caressing his cheek his eyes showed an emotion so strong, so passionate it scared me. A good kind of scare.

"Giselle Lorena ... Will you marry me?" He pulled out a black velvet box with silver trimmings. Opening the small box, I saw a silver band with a single pure diamond increased in the middle. Inside the ring there was an engraving that read "All my love, T. De Luca"

"Yes, yes, a million times yes." My face now covered in tears I gave my left had and he slipped the ring on my ring finger. Not being able to contain my self control, I grabbed his collar and stood him up and slowly placed my lips on his jaw and made my way to his delectable lips. Passion is what I felt for him, passion and more importantly, love. I love him. Closing the small space between us Thad placed his hands on my hips. Basking in his warmth I let myself fall onto him.

Even though our kind didn't really marry, some did during the full moon rituals. It seemed like just yesterday had been a full moon, but really it'd been almost two months. I recall quite clearly because Andie and Liam had postponed theirs to come and find me. I couldn't be more grateful for them. They were the duo to look up too. Yes, like everyone else they had their disagreements but worked them out. The positive reasons out ruled the negatives I thus producing an easy outcome. The love they had for one anther was something I now had, thanks to Thaddeus and his BIG heart.

Soon I'd be Mrs. De Luca, and quite frankly I couldn't wait. I loved this man more than life itself. He was my life. Whatever I made
him feel, he'd make me feel that times three. He was more than I ever imagined. How I became so lucky? I'd never know, I just had to be thankful. Learn to be grateful for all I had. Never miss a moment worth living for. "Life doesn't consist of making moments, it consisted of living for the moment and making it worthwhile."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam Payne: My Alpha Mate

COPYRIGHT 2014 (c)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I am super mega sorry for the wait. I've been having a rough time right now.😞 But I decided to post this for you.

You all are to special to leave hanging and waiting for more. I hope you enjoy. I hope it wasn't to short of an update. Hopefully after this one, I'll be updating regularly. Once a week.

And before I forget, I want to thank all those wonderful readers, voters, and all of you who have left a nice comment. I truly appreciate that. It boosts my energy and makes me want to write for you guys.

I'll leave you to it ..... 😜

•COMMENT

•SHARE

•VOTE

•FAN

And all that good stuff.....

❤❤~~Stay sexy~~❤❤

🙈✌

-AndieMalikPayne93-

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
29.7K 509 5
Four generations of war ended the moment he saw her. Alpha Kane has been waiting six years for his mate. Unable to search for her because of the gen...
923K 14.7K 40
Alexia wanted a mate, but what happens when her Mate doesn't want her. Every year, The Red-Moon pack would host a Party, for the unmated wolves. Litt...