His Twin Sister (Naruto Fan-F...

By LightWolf46

"I'm his twin sister I have to look out for him" a little girl around 5 mumbles to herself. "you don't have t... More

The Begining
Teams
The Bell Test
D Ranks more D Ranks ooh C Rank goodie.....The Spandex
The Journey to the Land Of Waves Begins
Kakashi seriously TREE'S?
Battle on the Bridge Zabuza Returns
Say What Now
Idiocy
Fighting, Training, Fighting this is my life for some reason
I Hate Snakes
Helping and Smiling
Damned Snakes
How Did Dad Manage All of These People
FINALLY TSUNDE
Why Me, Why Me, Why Me, WHY ME
Oh Look At That
What Now?
A Vision?
He's Back
Damn I Feel Useless
A Surprise
A Test of Teamwork and A Dumb Princess
Why Did This Have To Happen?
Character Introductions
Training and Forgivenes
Itachi if looks could kill
Why
Christmas Special
Flash Back to a Mission Part 1
Flash Back of a Mission Part 2
Kazekage
Nominations and Something else
What Now?
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams Part 2
Authors Note
Ohayo Leaf I'm Back
Why the hell am I here?
Oh Come On
The Bell Test. Take 2
Naruto becomes Hokage
Untitled
Training and My Dream
Untitled Part 46
Epilogue

Boring Then A Mission Then A Wolf?

1.1K 28 5
By LightWolf46

-The Next Morning-

Kayla's POV

I groan as sunlight hits my face and I move around. "Go away sun I want to sleep." I mutter into something plastic. "I'm not in my own bed so where the hell am I."

"Your in the hospital."

I grumble. "Of course I am why wouldn't I be Shikamaru." I say sarcastically.

"You really must hate mornings." He says to me.

"No shit and I don't even think my injuries were that bad so why the hell am I in the hospital."

"You think being nearly cut in half through your torso and your arm was torn to shreds. Not a bad injury? Not to mention a few bones were broken." Shikamaru says.

I huff. "I'm perfectly fine seriously I was just running around the hospital with Kiba yesterday."

"You shouldn't have gone running." A nurse says while walking in.

"Well I did and there is nothing you could have done about it." I say turning away from her. "When can I get out of here I'm bored as hell in here."

"In a few weeks." The nurse says to me.

"Yep I'm definitely gonna escape." I mutter under my breath. "Ok." I say with a grin.

Shikamaru eyes me suspiciously.

"Alright stay in bed." The nurse says and leaves.

"No way am I gonna do that." I say standing up and stretching. "Time to see how bad the injuries are." I say and I use my chakra to look through my injuries. I start healing them through the bandages.

"What are you doing?" The nurse says walking back in.

"I'm healing my self." I say while healing my broken bones.

"Na ah ah you need to rest that's the only way you can heal." The nurse says.

I eye her for a second. "Who are you?" I ask her.

"That is not important right now."

I glance at her with a cold eye and she steps back shocked. "If your not gonna answer my question then I have a right to heal myself and I should have the right anyway." I say calmly.

"Look kid I'm doing you a favor." She says to me.

I smile at her. "Your really not." I say and I start healing my torso. "Besides almost everything is healed and I can leave this hospital with in the week."

"Kayla you should get back into bed." The nurse says to me.

My eye twitches a little in annoyance. "I'm being nice here I suggest you not annoy or piss me off today." I finish healing my torso a few minutes later and I start healing my arm. "There really isn't anything you can do to stop me I have more chakra than you plus." I make a few chakra sebon in my free hand and I disperse them. "I have my Chakra Sebon that are ten times more effective than regular sebon."

They step back from me.

I finish healing my arm. "They're all fixed."

"You should get back to bed." The nurse says.

"And have you inject me with stuff nah I'm good besides I don't really like needles touching me other than my own." I say stretching

"Get back in your bed." The nurse says to me with a glare.

I look at her from the corner of my eye with a cold look. "No and I don't take orders from people who isn't Lady Tsunde or my brother." I say calmly. "Now lets see where is it." I say bending down to look through my bag. I look through it and I grab a few scrolls. "Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go change and sign my self out of the hospital." I say and I walk to the bathroom down the hall and I shower and change into my clothes and I brush through my hair and I leave it down and wet and I put on my ninja sandals and I walk back to my room and I grab my bag and I pull out my ninja pouch and I put it on and I grab my weapons pouch and I put it on my right leg above my knee and under my thigh.

"You need to lay down."

"No I need to train being stuck in a hospital doing nothing doesn't strengthen my muscles it weakens them." I say and I seal my bag into a scroll and I put it in my pouch and I walk to the front desk and I sign out with a grin and I walk out and I start jogging around the village and I notice a bird above me circling me and I jog to the Hokage office and I knock and I walk in.

"Ah Kayla your awake how are you feeling?" Lady Tsunde asks.

"Well I had to heal myself earlier as a last resort to get out of the hospital and its plain white walls. Now why did you call me here."

"I just wanted to see how you were doing." Lady Tsunde says to me with a smile.

"Well then I am going to go lay down on a hill." I say and I nearly jump out the window.

"Wait I have a mission for you." Lady Tsunde says to me.

I jump back in and I stand in front of her desk. "Ok."

"You are going to head to the Sand Village to guard the new Kazekage for a few days." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Fine." 

"You leave in half an hour and your going by yourself." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Your dead when I get back." I say to her and I jump out the window and I run down the streets and I get my wrist pulled on and I fall backwards. "Who the hell stopped me this time."

"Where are you off to in a hurry shouldn't you be in the hospital resting?"

"No I'm all fixed and I am being sent on a mission to Suna to be a guard for the new Kazekage its only for a few days I'd say I would be back in the middle of next week due to traveling there and back." I say. "Why did you stop me AGAIN Kiba?"

"I was just wondering where you were going?" Kiba says.

I look at our position. I'm leaning on his chest trying not to fall while he's standing there holding my arms keeping me from falling. I look up at him. "Really Kiba really."

He chuckles and helps me stand straight. "Sorry I was enjoying holding you."

I blush and look away. "Idiot I don't have a lot of time to leave for my mission and I liked it when you were holding me." I mumble the last part.

"You should get going then." Kiba says grinning. 

"Alright see ya Kiba." I say and I run to the gate and I stop. "Izumo Kotesu I'm heading out for a mission."

"Alone?" Izumo asks.

"I'm just heading to guard the new Kazekage for a few days and yes alone my old team is gone I'm drifting between teams." I explain.

"Good luck Kayla and don't die in the sand storms." Kotesu says to me.

"Ok see ya." I say and I run out the gate.

-When I Get There-

I stand at the gate wondering why Lady Tsunde sent me all the way here. 

"YOU WHO GOES THERE." 

I walk over with an annoyed expression and I show my pass. "I came to guard the new Kazekage due to Lady Tsunde giving me this mission now I would like to see your Kazekage immediately." I say calmly.

"Yes Ma'am right this way also what is your name?" He asks.

"Kayla Uzumaki Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage twin sister of Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, Chunin of the Leaf Village the village people call me Lady Kayla choose to call me anything you want." I say while we walk to the Kage building.

"Lord Kazekage a Leaf Ninja here was sent by Lady Tsunde to guard you." The guy says through the door.

"Come in." I hear a monotone voice say through the door.

"It can't be." I mutter under my breath and we walk in. 

"Lady Kayla I shall leave you be with Lord Kazekage." The guy who brought me in says.

"Yes Sir." I salute him with a grin as he leaves. I grin at the Kazekage. "Lord Kazekage."

"Hello Kayla Uzumaki or should I call you Lady Kayla?"

I grin at him. "I don't care I have a lot of nicknames. Like Lady Kayla, Brat, Squirt, Stupid Red Head, That Girl the one who's his sister, Idiot, and quite a few others." I say with a grin.

"What did they mean by 'The girl the one who's his sister'" Gaara asks with his usual monotone voice.

"Oh my brother is the Jinchuriki for the 9 tailed fox Kurama if you want more information ask Shukaku my mother was also the Jinchuriki for Kurama." I say to him. "Naruto and I were scorned and beaten as kids from the village before we became ninja, the villagers hated us but meh as long as they don't hurt my brother anymore I'm fine." I say shrugging.

"They have done that to him." Gaara says to me.

"This is why I hate people its all idiocy." I mutter sitting down. "Now I'm only here for a few days don't ask me anything about myself is all I ask." I say and he nods slowly.

-When I Leave The Sand Village-

I stand at the gate with a grin. "Well I've had fun even if I was just sitting around an office doing absolutely nothing while working on my chakra sebon and sword." I say with a grin.

"How do you always smile?" Gaara asks.

"I get that question a lot." I say and I nod my head a little. "I don't know." I say to him.

"Well goodbye Lady Kayla." Gaara says.

"I don't like Goodbye it seems like I will never see you again. Instead just saying bye is better. So bye Lord Kazekage." I say and I walk out of the village with a grin and I start running.

I get there 3 days later and I stand at the gate.

"Lady Kayla." 

I grin at them. "Izumo, Kotesu nice to see you again after 10 or so days?"

"Yeah well Lady Tsunde wanted us to inform you that once you got back that you were to head to her office as soon as you got back." Izumo says.

"Didn't I have to head there anyway to report my mission or was I supposed to dilly dally?" I joke with a grin. "Besides I have something to tell her anyway and its gonna piss her off so if you hear any yelling from her office just assume its us." I say and they sweat drop as I walk in. I run along the streets of Konoha to get to the Hokage tower and I get stopped again. "Kiba." I say looking at him from my ground position. "I have to get to the Hokage office." I say using a substitution jutsu and I appear behind him and I continue running to the Hokage office. 

I get there a few minutes later and I jump in through the window. "LADY PRINCESS I AM BACK." I yell at her sleeping form.

She jolts awake and falls off her chair and she looks at me with a glare. "KAYLA."

I snicker and I stand in front of her desk with my chunin vest on. "Ok first off I didn't need to go the Kazekage was perfectly fine the entire time secondly what did you need me for Izumo and Kotesu said you needed me for something." 

"Oh yeah Naruto and Jiraiya left the village yesterday they will be gone for a while along with Sakura they went to look for Sasuke." Lady Tsunde says sitting back in her chair again.

"Oh alright they will be back in a while." I say shrugging. "If I go I will just be in the way I haven't had any sleep the pat 10 days and my chakra is almost depleted because of that." I say to her with a grin.

"You should get some rest then." Lady Tsunde says to me.

"Ehh if I do I might not wake up for a few days." I say to her. "But I did force myself to stay awake so I deserve sleep." I say to her.

"There's a couch over there." Lady Tsunde says pointing to it.

"Thanks." I say and I walk over and I lay down and I fall asleep.

-3 Days Later-

I wake up in a bed and I look around confused then it comes back. "Oh right I came back from my mission and I fell asleep in Lady Tsunde's office I don't know how I ended up in my room though." I mutter and I stand up and I walk to my mirror and I see I'm still dressed and I sense another presence in the house and I walk towards it and I see a sleeping Akamaru. 

"Aww Akamaru." I whisper and I bend down and I pick him up and I place him on my shoulder and I walk to the kitchen and I grab an apple and I walk out of the house with Akamaru on my head and I start eating my apple as I walk around.

"AKAMARU." I hear Kiba yell worriedly.

I sigh and I walk to where I heard the yell and I see him. "Kiba."

"Kayla?" He asks turning around. "You found him I haven't seen him in a few days." Kiba says to me.

"He was at my house in the living room for some reason I found him sleeping." I finish my apple and I throw it as far as possible as I hold Akamaru carefully with my chains as I pass him to Kiba. "There have fun." I say and I start walking away.

"Kayla." Kiba says to me.

I turn around confused. "Yeah Kiba?"

He blushes a little from my confused face. "Thanks for looking after Akamaru." He says to me.

"It was no problem he's a cutie just like his partner." I say and I walk away blushing a little and I walk to my usual hill and I lay down at the bottom of it as usual.

"Your so troublesome Kayla."

"What would I not be?" I ask confusing him and myself.

"I'm confused." Shikamaru says.

"Diddo." I say closing my eyes.

"How long were you asleep this time." Shikamaru asks.

"I don't know. I don't even know what day or what time it is." I say. "All I know is that I passed out on Wednesday after I got back from my mission since I didn't sleep at all for 10 days out of force since I had to protect the Kazekage for no apparent reason also guess what Gaara is the new Kazekage fun right, he doesn't sleep unfortunately for me." I say to him.

"You have been asleep for three days lucky." Shikamaru says to me.

"Yeah but thing is there is nothing to do since there is finally no one calling my name from the streets to fix any problems and I don't hear Naruto anywhere." I say to him.

"LADY KAYLA."

"I jinxed myself." I say to him. "Then again I don't even have to answer them right now."

"LADY KAYLA."

"I'm just going to ignore them because ignorance is bliss and I don't feel like having my annoyance levels through the roof in less than seconds."

"Just look at the clouds." Shikamaru says.

I watch the clouds for a while and I get up and stretch. "I'm going for a walk. I need to do something." I say and I walk into the forest.

A few minutes later I hear some whimpering "hmm?" I walk over and I see a wolf pup bleeding and its Moma dead. "Oh no poor thing." I use my chains and I carefully pick up the wolf pup and I use a few more chains to make a platform and I run to the Inuzuka compound and I run to the vet.

"Kayla what's wrong you don't usually run here." Hana says to me.

"Emergency.....wolf pup......bleeding.....moma's dead......help it." I say showing her the wolf pup.

"Oh no here let me have it." She says and she picks the wolf pup up carefully and she walks to a room.

"I will stay out here." I retract my chains and I sit down on a chair and I start working on my chakra sword as I wait. "I hope that wolf pup is ok." I mutter as I shape the sword a bit to make it stronger and I disperse it.

Someone walks in. "Kayla what are you doing here."

"Hi Mrs. Tsume, I brought a injured wolf pup here, its mother was dead and it was bleeding badly. Hana is helping the pup at the moment." I explain.

"You can go home if you want and come back tomorrow to see how the wolf pup is." Tsume says to me.

I shake my head. "No I want to stay here and see how the pup is after Hana is done, I kind of feel responsible for it since it lost its only parent, it kind of reminds me of me sometimes so I want to see how the pup is after Hana is finished." I say to her.

She sits next to me. "I have a question to ask you."

"Ask away."

"Do you like my son Kiba?" She asks me with a serious face.

I blush a lot and I look away.

"I will take that as a yes you do like him well your a kind person and you have a caring personality and is stubborn some times I have seen you two have fun and how you care about each other." She says to me.

I blush more. "Don't tell him please." I say to her.

"I won't I was just wondering when my son would get a girlfriend." She says thoughtfully.

I blush harder at the thought. "Damned hormones." I mutter. "I hope the wolf pup is ok."

Hana comes out a few hours later. "The wolf pup is ok."

"Thank Kami." I whisper. "Can I see it?"

"Its a girl by the way." Hana says to me. "Yes you can see her."

"Thank you Hana for helping her." I say and I walk with Hana and Tsume to see her and I bend down at the Black and white wolf. (In media)

"Its a cute wolf pup." Tsume says

I scratch the bundle of fur under her chin and her tail wags a little. "So cute." I say and she barks. "Well she should probably stay with the Inuzuka clan since I don't have any experience with pets since I have never had one." I say and I stand up reluctantly.

"Its best you said that then but she seems to like you." Tsume says to me looking at the wolf pup.

I look down at her. "I don't think I can keep her cause of mine and Naruto's loudness but then again Naruto got his own apartment and I live by myself but I go on dangerous missions and." I trail off thinking of everything I do and they look at me with amusement.

"We take our ninken partners everywhere since we have strong bonds and we are mostly the same so they don't mind our flaws." Tsume explains.

I bite my lip nervously and I look at the wolf pup. "Are you sure I don't know I am not exactly good with animals and I still have to train it and a lot more stuff." I say to them.

"Yes we are how about you stay in the room with her tonight so you two can bond a bit." Hana says.

"Are you sure?" I ask nervously.

"She isn't glass so she won't break just treat her carefully so her wounds don't get worse." Hana says to me.

"Ok then I guess its fine." I say and me and the wolf pup yawn simultaneously.

"You two are both tired I guess you both love sleep." Tsume says with amusement.

I look at her with a curious look and I bend down. "Hm I guess we do." I say and I scratch her under the chin and she lays down. "Wait I have to come up with a name damn." I sit on my heels thinking. "Yuzuki because of her colors and I found her when the moon was shining lightly on her." I say to them.

"I love that name." Yuzuki barks at me.

I fall backwards and I land on my head and I curl up holding it. "Ow and how." I say holding my head.

"What did she just say I know what she said but I want to know if you did." Tsume says.

I hold my head. "She said 'I love it." I say and I hold my head in pain.

"That's right." Yuzuki barks at me from her comfortable position.

I mumble incoherent words about pain and I sit up. "Ok yep dogs are talking and I can understand them best and worst surprise ever." I say and Tsume and Hana chuckle. "Not funny."

"I just don't understand how you can understand dogs I guess somewhere in your bloodline you have Inuzuka in you maybe, maybe not who knows but you can and I guess it came with your chakra and you needed a ninken partner to help unlock it." Tsume explains to me.

Someone walks into the room and she's me holding my head. "Kayla what happened to you?"

"A Wolf spoke to me I'm confused as hell and I fell backwards and hit my head on the floor now I have a headache as well." I pause. "What are you doing here Kiba?"

"I could smell you here so I was wondering why you were here." Kiba says nervously.

I sit next to Yuzuki. "Meet Yuzuki my wolf ninken partner I dont know how or why but she is." I say to him and he walks over and bends down.

"Where did you find her?" Kiba asks his Mom.

"Ask Kayla she brought her in while the pup was injured." Tsume says to him and he looks at me shocked.

I laugh nervously and I scratch the back of my head. "I found her in a forest bleeding badly next to her dead Moma and I set her on my chains that I made into a some what platform and I ran here and gave her to Hana to see is she could help her." I explain and he looks at me really shocked. "I'm not heartless Kiba even if I hate people I am not heartless." I say to him.

"Why was the wolf pup hurt?" Hana asks.

"Well considering the pup was badly injured and its Moma was dead I am guessing the wolf pup was trying to protect something from a different animal and its Moma came to the rescue and died protecting the wolf pup and I guess the other animal ran away." I say and I scratch the wolf pup under the chin. "Well Yuzuki you should get some sleep you had a rough day."

"Yes Ma'am." Yuzuki says and uses her tail to salute me and she falls asleep next to me.

"She's exactly like you Kayla." Kiba says.

"Yeah she's my furbaby now." I state and Kiba chuckles at my statement. "Well I am not gonna wanna hear Lady Tsunde yell at me tomorrow so I'm gonna get some sleep." I say and I curl around Yuzuki and I see Kiba smirk and I fall asleep peacefully.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 341 6
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...
31K 701 27
I'm Naruto Uzumaki's younger twin sister that he doesn't know about because I was sent away from the Leaf Village for my own protection, I live in th...
1.9M 31.3K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
133K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...