For the curvy|BWWM

De Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... Mai multe

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 30

68.9K 2.6K 1K
De Black_baddie

Sam's POV

"Sam turn the damn tv now" Diamnond whined as I put it on Annabelle.

It's an old movie but I like it. I actually find it to be a very funny movie. I never understood my people find it scary.

Diamond is one if those people that will pee themselves just because of a movie.

After I washed the dishes I was hoping I could help her get over her fear of scary movies but, I was wrong.

"Baby girl I'll keep you safe" I said as I pulled her closer to me. I kissed her cheek and ran my hand up and down her thigh.

She timidly nodded her head. She put her face in the crook of my neck as the movie started.

A tingling sensation shot through my body as her warm hands wrapped around my neck.

Every time I'm near her I don't know how to act. She does things to me I didn't even know was possible.

I never pictured myself watching Annabelle with my queen on my lap on a Saturday night.

Everytime she got scared she would slight jump up. Mind you, she's sitting on Sam jr.

I had to bite my lips so I wouldn't groan. Her big butt was grinding on me everytime she looked at the tv.

After a while of watching the movie I heard faint snoring coming from Diamond. I looked down at her.

I stared at her as she peacefully slept on me. Her nose would twitch as she breathed.

Her beautiful long black hair was scattered all over my chest and her face.

I found a love for me.She looks perfect tonight.

I couldn't look at the tv anymore. Diamond was the only thing I seemed to be focused on.

I waned to kiss her so bad but I knew that would be wrong. I want her to be conscious when I finally have the balls to kiss her.

I kissed her forehead and sighed. One can only dream of kissing those soft lips of hers.

I carried her bridal style up the stairs being extremely careful with her broken foot.

I opened her room's door with my foot and gently laid her on her bed. I pulled the covers under her chin and kissed her cheek.

I was about to walk out of her room but, Diamond grabbed my hand.

"Stay with me" she whispered with her eyes shut.

I took off my pants and shoes, trying to get comfortable I took the blanket off of her and laid down.

I pulled her close to me and wrapped my hands around her waist. Her hair tickled my nose as she twisted and turned in my arms.

She stopped moving once she was facing me. The moonlight illuminated  her face making her look 10x better.

I stared at her until my eye got droppy.

"Good night princess"

I said as my eyes closed.

Next morning

"Sam" someone whispered.

I waved them off and tried to go back to sleep.

"Sam" the person said a little louder, tapping my shoulder. I turned the opposite direction the voice was coming from and continued to sleep.

"SAMMMMMMM"

I jumped out of bed and landed with a thud on the ground.

My muscles ached, my heart was beating irregularly and my chest was hurting from the fall.

The person started laughing like a hyena on the other side of the bed.

I got up and saw Diamond laughing her ass off. She dropped to the floor and continued laughing her ass off.

While she was distracted I walked over to her. I sat on her stomach and started tickling her.

"Stop.... Sam...I'm...gonna...pee" she said in between breathes. She looked like she was running out of breathe.

"Call me daddy" I said with a smirk.

"Nooo... I'm... not... gonna"

"Your lost" I said as I kept on tickling her to death.

"Dadddyyy" she moaned out. I stoped tickling her and stared at her. She sounds so sexy when she moans.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning baby girl"

"Good morning daddy"

I groaned as she said daddy again. What is she doing to me? I looked down at my boxer and there was my answer.

Click

I looked in the direction of the door and watched as momma took pictures of Diamond and I.

I quickly got off of Diamond and hid my boner with my hands.

"let me see" I told momma. She turned the camera around with a smile on her face.

I looked at the picture and sighed. Thank God my boner wasn't visible.

"Get ready for church Diamond"

Momma said as she smiled at Diamond. Diamond nodded her head and looked at me.

"Send me the picture please" I whispered into Momma's ear.

She nodded her head and walked out if the room.

I have all the pictures Diamond's mom took of her and I. I tell her to send me all of them.

Then I develop the pictures and frame them. I put them on my drawer and I  hung some on my wall.

I also post them on my Snapchat and Instagram. I get 10.5k views a day so everyone knows that Diamond is mine.

Speaking of Diamond I looked at her and I saw she was staring at me. Her eyes roamed my body as she licked her lips.

"Are you checking me out" I said.

She jumped from shock and snapped her eyes to mine.

"N-oo I'm not" she stuttered as she got up from the floor. Her face turned bright red.

"Did little ole me make THE Diamond Ryder blush?"

Black people can't blush so haha" she said as she stuck out her tongue.

"You do because you're cheeks and nose turn red"

She ran to the mirror I gave her and examined her face. She whispered shit and looked at me through the mirror.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist. I buried my face in her neck and said "You look adorable though"

I kissed her neck. She shivered as my lips traveled all the the way to her cheeks. Before I got carried away I stepped back and ran my hands through my hair.

"Go get ready for church baby girl"

"Will you come with me" she asked.

"I don't know" I said honestly.

"Please babyyyy" she pouted.

I can't say no to that face. She looks so adorable when she pouts.

"I'll meet you there"

"Ok daddy" she said as she smirked.

"I think you need a cold shower" she added as she looked at Sam jr. I blushed and turned away from her.

I heard her feet walk towards the bathroom door so I turned around. I didn't even notice she was only wearing her underwear until now.

Her hips were swaying. Her butt was the only thing my eyes zeroed on. The underwear she was wearing was barely visable because her butt was eating it up.

I watched her until she got into the bathroom. Why do she have to be so  beautiful?

I looked down at Sam jr and sighed. I was just about to get it under control. Now she messed it up.

I plopped on her bed and closed my eyes.

This is why I need to go to church today. Diamond going to have me sinning for days.

"What is she doing to me?" I whispered to myself.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

I Promise De abby

Ficțiune adolescenți

109K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
868K 32.8K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
77.7K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...