what is he to me? (kyoya tate...

By kagamineXlen

shes known him since childhood they grew up together but kyoya left at the age of 8 to began training out in... More

character page
Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11 (finally!!)
chapter 12.2
chapter 13
Chapter 14
A merry Christmas to you Kyoya
Chapter 15

chapter 12 ( the real one)

1K 13 10
By kagamineXlen

a/n ok i realize the other chapter 12 sounded like the end of the book haha well its not and i didnt like it so i decided to like redo it but i didnt want to get rid of the other one so i just changed this one to it , also nile is cute too so imma make another ooc char for him ^w^ its a nile x ??? and kyoya x ayano fanfic :P

so heres chapter 12 enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 12

pov nile

It was the next morning since we found out about asami and tsubasa having a "thing". I was the only one awake at the moment, I was making me a bowl of cereal when I heard a knock on the door I looked to see who it was and saw a girl with elbow length black hair with white tips, and the part of her hair that when down to her sholders right infront of her ears was red. she wore her hair in a ponytail complemented with her brown eyes. she wore a black shirt with a short vest like light green jacket and she wore browning tan shorts, she had brown blader gloves which went with her brown combat boot. Her look was familiar but she looked kinda... cute..... CUTE?! what am I thinking I don't even know her! I then remembered she was knock so I walked to the pair of glass doors and opened them wide so I could she her clearly.

"Yes? do you need something?" I questioned the stranger.

"Oh um yes I believe my friends asami and ayano live here, are they here? or is this the wrong place?" the girl asked, I nod and answered.

" Yes they live here do you want me to wake them up for you?" I asked the girl. she then shook her head

"No I'm fine if there asleep let them sleep... but i don't know what to do in the mean time" she replied with a frown.

"She looks so cute when she looks up at me but I feel sad when she frowns.... WAIT!? what am I saying I don't even know her very much." I thought to myself.

"Oh uh we can hangout for a bit I guess at least until there awake." I suggested.

"Oh ok cool so where too?" she replied in a high pitched excited tone.

"Hey do you beyblade?" I questioned the girl.

" Oh yes my bey is poison striker." the girl answered.

" Oh ok cool wanna have a bey battle?" I asked the girl while walking out the door and heading down the street.

"Sure" was all she said before running to catch up with me.

" I'll warn you though my vulcan horuseus won't go down easily" I told the girl with a smirk.

" And I'll warn you my poison striker is strong and the both of us will give it our best." she replied, a nod to complete it and her eyes closed while she walked.

"Hey watch out!" I quickly warned the girl but she looked like by the time she would respond it would be too late so I wrapped I'm arms around her waist and pulled her over so that she was standing next to me.

" What just happen? " she asked kinda raising her voice with fear.

" You were about to hit that telephone pole but your eyes were closed so you couldn't see it so I pulled you out of the way of the pole" I explained she then nodded in understanding. we then countinued to walk to the park we had decided to have a beybattle there with no stadium, the only way to win is a sleep out. after a while of walking we finally arrived at the park there were people around but none in the exact center so we quickly made our way to the center and readied ourselves for battle.

"3...2...1 let it rip!" we shouted in unison our shouting seemed to draw the attention of the people around us causing all the younger people who were most likely bladers to come crowd around us. Our beys clash together creating wind which blew in everyone's face who was around.

"Go poison striker! " the girl shouted her bey then began rapidly hitting against my bey not giving it any time to get in an attack then my bey began to go around people's feet to avoid getting hit by any attacks after a few seconds my bey returned to the center.

"Horuseus, mystic zone" I then yelled everyone watched curiously as to what my beys special move would be. a beam of yellow light then shot up from my bey hurting the eyes of the people around us then when they looked again the light was gone and only one bey was left spinning and that was horuseus, poison striker was defeated in a sleep out. the girl then picked up her bey and began to walk away, I then ran after.

"Hey your not mad are you?" I asked the girl she replied with a simple no and continued to walk we then found ourselves standing in front of a tree she then climbed the tree and began to carve something in with a knife she pulled out of her pocket I couldn't make out what she carved. it was as if she read my mind she then said.

" I'm carving my biggest secret up here if you can get up here you get to know what it is" I then began to try to climb the tree but no matter how much I tried I couldn't reach the very top where she was so I simply gave up and sat where I was, she then came down from where she was and sat across from me on another branch and we began talking about ourselves.

" So what is your name anyways?" I questioned curiously.

" Oh I'm rina kadoya " she replied simply. "What's yours" she then added.

Pov Kyoya's

I woke up to ayano digging through my closet I then looked at what she was wearing and was shocked to find her wearing a torn black shirt with torn tan shorts which matched my usual outfit she also had brown combat boots which also matched mine. I then got up and changed into my usual clothes completely forgetting ayano was there.

" E-eh kyoya don't Change in front of a girl!" I then heard ayano yell. I then remembered she was there and felt my face head up when i realized she just saw me change.

"O-oh sry I kinda forgot you where there you look cute by the way" my face then turned a deeper shade of red when I realized I called get cute.

"Am I really... cute?" She questioned a little shocked at my complement.

" Y-yea " was all I said before being pulled out my bedroom door and down the stairs by a blushing ayano. She then pulled me out the front door and began running down the sidewalk.

"Hey where are we going?" I asked curious.

" Oh to got shopping" was all she answered, after a while of running awhile she entered a store that seemed to only sell guy clothes. she then began to rummage through the clothes after a while she handed me an outfit it was a grayish- green vest with a brown trim and a short green shirt with some whitish- tan pants and pair a brownish - black boots that she grabbed from the shoes section of the store. she then shoved me into the changing room and waited patiently by the door.

" You 2 are cute together I bet everyone wants to be a perfect couple like you 2 " the old clerk man said. My face turned red over hearing the mans words I couldn't see it but I'm sure ayano's face was a deep red.

"We-We're not a couple " I then heard ayano studder.

"Aww that's to bad you to would make a perfect couple " the man replied.

" Well for my mistake you can have the outfit for free" the man then said.

" Oh I couldn't let you do that" ayano answered.

" No it ok honest except it as a token of apology" the man insisted.

" Ok thank you sir" she thanked then gave the man a way goodbye as she left the store me following behind. after a while of more walking she entered a store this time it was a female store and right when i as going to enter she stopped me at told me to wait at the enterance for I gave her a confused look then sat patiently for her to come out. when she came out she was wearing a yellowish- green neon shirt with an 11 on it and black striped around the sleeves which can down to her elbow her left sleeve was pulled down a little revealing her bare shoulder the neon shirt came down just above her belly- button a black tank top covered the rest of her stomach. she wore skinny jeans which was pretty average for teenage girls so there was no surprise there but what was on get pants shocked me on her pants was a picture of... me and my rock leones face bolt. shock covered my face as I stared at her pant in disbelief. did they really sell pants with my face on them... no why would they.

" They sell pants with my face on them?!" I asked still shocked.

" Haha no the managers daughter drew you face on a pair of skinny jeans and when the lady saw you waiting at the door for me she said she would sell them to me if I wanted them so I said yes. " ayano answered with that cute smile of her spread across her face. I then blushed when I realized I just though she was cute. the ayano's phone goes off she then pulls it out and steps away so she could talk.

" hey, whats that? you need me to come over? ooh i see ok i will thx" was all i heard her say before she hung up the phone and dragged me into another store.

~~~~~ timeskip~~~~~

After running around shopping all day, it was now dark out and the time read 10:00pm.She then grabbed my hand and ran all the way home to put all the clothes she bought in her room, which surprisingly wasn't very much at all, but she did tell me she didn't like shopping very much. After a long walk home, she then threw all the bags in her room except for one i didnt know which bag it was so i didnt know what outfit she was bringing with her. Ayano then grabbed my hand and pulled me out the front door and out back behind the b-pit, to my surprise i found there was a motercycle parked there in the grass. Ayano then reached into her pocked and pulled out a pair of keys and jumped on the bike and started the engin, she then grabbed 2 helmets, she put one if them on that

had a tiger's face panted on it and seemed to be a dirt bike or motorcross helment, she then held out the other helmet which was just plan green and blue. At this i gave her a confused look which caused ayano to open her mouth to speak.

" get on will ya we dont have all night." ayano rushed.

" i can't get on that people will think i'm weak if they see me hanging onto a girl" i informed, at this ayano sighed and pulled me by my hand over to her and handed me the helmet.

" just get on hot shot" she snickered, which caused my face to heat.

" hey dont laugh at me, and dont call me that" i shouted.

"ok ok no need to yell though" she finished, i then got on the motorcycle and put on the helmet as soon as i had put it on and put my arms around her waist she drove off at a pretty fast speed which accually got me kinda scared of flipping or crashing. After a while of driving we stopped at a place that seemed to be a outdoor restraunt with a stage that was large and seemed to face out towards the city the stage was right next to the street with many tables spread out next to it the park almost right across the street from it, at the sight of this i gave ayano a confused look which she noticed and smiled.

" why are we here?" i thought to myself. it was as if ayano read my mind because she then began to say.

"its a secret get ginga and the others here i want them to be here " she then gave me a warm and innocent smiles which seemed to make my heartbeat quicken.

"why do i enjoy hanging with her so much and why does it seem like time just flies away when i'm with her" i wondered as i pulled out my phone and dialed up ginga and everyone else.

~~~~~timeskip~~~~~

After what seemed like half an hour the gang was all here and we entered the door to the indoor part and a securety guard came and showed us to our table outside near the stage, this caused me and the rest of us to give him a confused look which he ignored. on the stage i noticed a piano which you dont find often at restraunt live concerts. After a few minutes the lights dimmed on the stage and a man came out on stage and began to speak in the mic.

" today we have a special guest preforming for us who is a great preformer with a talent for music give it up for ayano." At the hearing of the name we all became wide eyed and watched as ayano made her way on stage, but the way she was dressed was different from her normal look, she look like an innocent little girl. her hair was in piggytail and she was wearing a white dress that went down to her knees with no shoes on. As she made her way across the stage i noticed a violent in her hand which impressed me knowing that she could play such an instrument. Ayano then lifted her bow to the violin and began to play.

( she played this song XD and btw links are also in the comments ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7KLdUtE2_8

Her music was beautiful and flowie which told me that she was definitly a professional at playing, her music made you feel as if you were in a magical place, her music was like honey for the ears. she then played a song that seemed pirate like which made you think of the ocean or a pirateship.

( this is the 2nd song ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ7uOK4nYg

After she finished the second song she layed down her bow and violin and walked to the piano and began to play her 3rd song that made me think of flying in the evaning orange and pink sky with a sparkling ocean right below. the speed of the song showed that she was also very good at playing the piano as well.

( btw im purposly not saying the name so you'll have to copy the link to know what it is >:P )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-RB7V0sEOI

Then for her 4th and final song she sang along with her piano playing which was beautiful, the lyrics seemed to seep frtim her heart full of emotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru8oxrx4_UQ

( btw her voice is SO much better then this one XD ).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: this was a totally random and pretty crappy chapter but please dont judge and i hope you all liked it. please like and comment. anyway byez ♥

ME: hey masamune you should dress like a pirate and do the disclaimer!!

madoka: theres no way hes gonna do that its embarressing.

kyoya: do you really think he'll do it? seriously there no wat he's gonna do it.

me: he could he doesn't even know what allie means or request.

masamune: wait whats allie mean does it mean more then one alien?! OOooh where they at?! ~ looks around~

me, kyoya,madoka: ~facepalms~

masamune: why are you guys hitting yourselves in the face? whywould anyone hit there own face on purpose?

me,kyoya,madoka: ~faceplams again~

masamune: what is there something on fmy face is that why your hitting yourselves? ~ slams hiself hard on the face~ did i get it?

me, kyoya, madoka: ~ hits forehead repeadedly~

me: masamune do you know what retard means?

masamune: gradually slowdown in tempo?

me: oh so he does know something? wait how did you know that and not the definition of the social retard version?! your not even in music?

masamune: cause im a genius.... is a genius a pair of jeans ooh ooh or maybe its a blue jean colored person!

me: baka! the definition ou gave for retard is the definition of retardando not the accual word retard.

madoka: oh masamune you need to the disclaimer in a pirate suit.

masamune: but i wanna do it in a banana suit... wait whats a disclaimer?

asami: you agreed to do something and you dont even know what it is?

masamune: uh yea?

me,asami,kyoya,madoka: ~ facepalm~

ryuga: you stupidity is annoying me i'll do it. kagamineXlen does not own beyblade just the story and her ocs.

masamune: what does stupidity mean!!

everyone else: runs away from him

masamune: wait guy i dont know what it means!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 45
"This is it!You're going down for good.Nobody else is going to suffer because of your bey!" "A bey?A bey can generate infinite energy?" "For ages, th...
72.4K 1.8K 62
You and Kyoya are married you both just don't live together anymore since some stuff happened you moved out and Kyoya has been trying to get you and...
7K 74 15
A girl name Alice is welcome among the bladers. Will she fall in love or will she keep to herself? Everyone of them are falling for her. What would...
3.8K 50 23
You use to date Kyoya, and Takashi. But one day they told you something. They wanted to leave you, and said you cheated on them. It was a lie, and la...