Addicted Billionaire

By TheKinkyBaby

As the self established owner of Milan Fashion and Design, Isabella does not have the time for tedious obstac... More

Fair Warning! Read before Moving On
1~ A Gentleman
2~The Coincidence
3~The Plan
4~The Mistake
5~The Wine
6~Regret
7~Lies and Emotions
8~Confused Feelings
9~ Surprised Visit
11~Guilty Pleasure: Part 2
12~ Forgive but never Forget
13~Decisions, Decisions
14~Random Kisses
15~Little Nympho

10~ Guilty Pleasure

2.1K 55 2
By TheKinkyBaby

After Ian had left, I decided to drown myself into my new lingerie collection, that I've been working on since January. It's now the 2nd of April, and I just realized my birthday is in two weeks.

I never bothered to celebrate it after I turned ten.

It was on my 10th birthday when my biological parents were murdered before my own eyes. We were at the movies because I really wanted to see twilight, and I had a thing for Edward, but that's besides the point.  Anyway, we we're leaving, and suddenly a masked man came up to us and I can never forget the putrid words he uttered.

" You will pay for what you've done to me..."

Then right then and there, I seen another man come out and shoot my father in the chest. My mother had tried to get me to run, but I was stuck. I mean what do you do when you see your father get murdered?

All of a sudden the arms that's were wrapped around my front loosened. Then the body fell to the ground...dead.

My parents.. dead....

I felt the tears streaming down my face, but I regretted not moving, when I realized the man came up to me and bent down. He grasped my face in his gloved hands, and was about to say something until he heard the sirens.

I think they we're police car sirens, but to be honest I wasn't able to comprehend anything. All I was able to think about was how we were all so happy while celebrating my birthday. I just wanted to see a movie, but I blamed myself for their death. If I had just decided to stay home this wouldn't have happened. I mean I was only ten, and I had just lost my parents. I was lost...lost in thought.

I didn't come back to reality until a felt a hand grasp my shoulder. I looked up and noticed the police officer trying to talk to me, but I could not stop crying. It wasnt until I realized I was dragged to a police car, that my life was going to change drastically.  I don't know when or how, but once I noticed I was at the police station I lost it.

I dropped to the ground and cried as if my life depended on it. I was surrounded by many police men,but that didn't matter. All I could see was my parents falling to the ground lifeless, while I'm still alive. I knew my parents and I loved them with all my life. They were good people, and loved by many. I just couldn't imagine that someone would do that to them since they were innocent. 

At least I thought...

In the end, I was left distraught. I was never the same cheerful child I was again. They had brought me to a foster home and that is where I met Tanya, Billie and Nicole. They tried to make me feel as if I was family, but it wasnt that easy for me to warm up to them. I felt as if I was replacing my parents if I accepted them. I barely talked to them and I didn't go to school for three months, because I honestly felt dead on the inside.

I remember on a rainy day, that Nicole came waltzing into my room. I could tell she was trouble even at the young age of nine.

"If you think that you can take my parents since yours are dead, then think again ugly." Jealous. It was the only word I could think of at that moment to describe her.

I didn't answer her because her feelings were irrelevant to me. I was an only child before I came there, so I didn't exactly know how to interact with her. If that even makes sense.

Once she left, a thought occurred to me. It may have sounded petty now, but back then I was a ten year old that needed a distraction from my parents death.  So I went downstairs on my own for the first time, and searched for Tanya.

I found her and Billie, sitting on the leather couch in the living room, in front of the fire place. They noticed me walk in, eyes widening they instantly relaxed and walked up over to me. I held my head down, while I held my hands together behind my back. It was one of the many manners I had learned from parents.

 I let out a heavy sigh, "I-I want to t-try to go to sc-school." I let out another sigh and held my up to deduct their reactions. Widened eyes, and gaped mouths, they blinked a few times until they were able to understand what exactly I was saying. "I-if that's ok wi-with you guys..." My voice was small, because that was my way of saying that I am willing to try. Try to get to know them that is.

~~

"Hey Bella I-"

I was brought out of my nostalgic, when my assistant Rosalie entered.

I didn't even know that I was crying, until I felt the tears streaming down and looked down at my tear covered designs.

Rosalie knew that I was not in the mood to explain, and instead she came dropped down in front of me with a box of tissues and smiled.

"I'm not leaving until you start to pack up and leave yourself." I wasn't going to jinx it and stay because she had literally did that once already when I was beginning to overwork myself.  

"We don't want that do we?" I stood up and started to pack up my belongings. Rosalie left once she seen that I had all my things packed, and I followed her short after.

I was scrolling through my news feed on twitter when I walked out the elevator doors onto the main lobby floor. I almost choked on my own spit when I seen Ian standing by the lobby's main entrance.

You know those romance books that always talked about feeling butterflies in their stomach when they see someone they like. Well I believe that is what I am experiencing, except the liking part. I don't know if he appears sexy on purpose or its just natural.

I ceased the drooling once I realized that he was walking rather suave over to me. I straitened my stance, mentally getting myself prepared for whatever he has to say. However when he was directly in front of me, he didn't say anything. I mean nothing. All I could here was soft breaths leaving his plump mouthwatering lips.

Did I say plump already?

Anyways, when the uncomfortable silence became unbearable I decided to speak first. "Why are you here Ian? I thought we would talk later." At first he stayed silent looking above my head. I turned around to see what he was staring at, and when I seen nothing in particular I reversed, but this time Ian was staring directly into my eyes. His hazel orbs piercing into mine.  Totally not creepy at all.

"Are you ok Isabella?" I was completely confused at this point. I mean physically I was fine but mentally, my brain just decided to keep on repeating my parents death. At this point I was ready to do anything to distract my mind from the horrendous thoughts that were consuming me.

"I bump into your assistant and she told me that you were not in the right state of mind, so I decided to wait here for you, even though that was my plan in the beginning." He stared down at me, and I was over here imagining his lips hovering over mine. I couldn't help myself. I needed a distraction and I had one standing right in front of me. 

We discussed about the no adapting feelings thing, but this was only pleasure. Pleasure that was going to take the stress away. In an instinct I reached my hand up and pressed it to the back of Ian's neck. I could tell that I caught him off guard when his eyes widened.

"Bella wh-" I cut him off by placing a peck on his luscious lips. I wanted to observe his reaction before anything else. It seemed as if he was stunned, and I started to regret my decision when he didn't make a noise or sound. That is until I felt his hands cup my face, lifting it to his. Next thing you know his lips are colliding with mine. Now there's the reaction I was searching for.  

Our tongues were having a battle with each other, that I had lost and I let him dominate me completely. I felt his hands slid from my face, slithering there way towards my ass. Usually I would smacked the guys hands off but I wanted this- no needed this. Therefore that led me to wrapping my arms around his neck and I jumped to wrap my legs around his torso. 

He magically walked us over to the elevator and we entered without once breaking the kiss. I assumed we were heading for the underground parking lot. When the doors open my assumption was right and we waltzed towards the only car, a Mercedes Benz, and he set me down. I didn't want to end the kiss, but it was inevitable. So when Ian broke the kiss and I was trying to catch my breath, I realized that I didn't want to go home. 

"Can I stay with you to your house, I don't want to go home just yet." And it was true. I knew that my parents were waiting for me to tell them that I was home, so we can talk, however I was not in the mood to discuss my problems with them. Especially when my mind was invaded with thoughts of my biological parents. "I mean you don't have to let me I-"

"You can stay with me Bella, I don't care really, but I hope you're not planning on sleeping the whole time. I have some ideas of things we do." I shivered at the way he whispered the last part in my ear. I was prepared to sleep with him in his car, depending on how wet I am for him right now. 

"Well lets hurry, so we can begin those..plans you have set up for tonight." I walked to the passenger side door and sat inside the car. Ian entered a second after me, and ignited the car, reversing it out the parking lot.

I stared out the window watching the houses zoom past the car, until I felt his hand rest on my thigh. I turned my head to see him staring at the road with a smirk etched on his gorgeous face. Nevertheless I wasn't going to let him have the joy of seeing me struggle to contain myself. So I rested my hand right onto the bulge that was extremely noticeable through his pants. I heard his intake of breath , that filled me with pride. Although I didn't stop right there. I rubbed until I felt the car come to a hault. I looked up to see that we were indeed parked in front of his glorious mansion.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
8.1M 482K 51
To take over her injured aunt's job temporarily- Pia Rosi, a newly graduated historian, offered to work as a maid to the highly powerful Greek billio...
5.3M 194K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...